I am Kyro's ***** secretary, so I shall follow, bai~

Oh and, I'll see you all in court >_>

I'm an ace attorney I can defend the Constipation

I guess I should leave too then, heh.
    Well, cya everybody!
    And LOL! About Kyros post. XD
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

I'm out. All of this drama is ridiculous! Garsh, haha

Well, it looks like this has come to an end.
    I would like all of you to know, i am not a traitor, everything i did, i did to protect TBC.
    The xat group the pokemon rsistance was amde to sypport tbc and save it form its destruction, although many would say we are traitiors.
    Those of you who supported TPR, you know who you are, you nkow we did what we did only to save tbc.
    It seems however we did not succeed.
    I just want you all to know that while TBC was going, i got to know all of you, and wish you all the best.
    I will be opening a new clan, The Pokemon Resistance, as soon as possible, those who joined the chat group yesterday agreed that if tbc fell, despite our efforts to save it, you would join The Pokemon Resistance,a nd I hope you decide to amke good on your words.
    I also say to any who knew me in BAS, or got to know me here, and wish to come to my new clan, you will be accepted with open arms.
    Should you wish to be part of TPR when we open, you can hang out wehre until we do http://xat.com/The_Pokemon_Resistance
    I will however not be leaving TBC yet, like i said earlier, everything I have ever doen was for the benefit of TBC, and I will stand by it until the end.
    I know many may be saddend by this ending, but as we all know, each ending marks new beginnings, new clans will rise up from what remains of TBC, including TPR, and hopefully they will be prosperous and successful.
    Thank you to everyone who supported TBC,and i remind you all, although the chapter is over,the story never ends.
    I wish everyone here the best in whatever you decide to do.

Seems like some plans didn't work as it planned, Good luck to anyone who is leaving :]

To whom is may concern,

I Eliteknight would like to inform you that The Battle Corporation is closing until further notice. I want to thank you for all your dedication. To those not continuing to Chaos Theory I wish you good luck. For those whom are I welcome you. Above all else I thank everyone who was loyal to TBC till the end. This is not the end of TBC it will always live on. I will revive it one day.

~Eliteknight

LONG LIVE THE CORPORATION

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354