Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Rate my Pokemon Platininum TEAM!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wahsington State Olympia
    Posts
    20

    Thumbs up Rate my Pokemon Platininum TEAM!!!

    Rate my platinum team please.

    Sandblaze(Shiny Flareon)
    Has Pokerus
    Rash nature
    Lv. 50
    Shadow ball
    Flamethrower
    Fire Fang
    Sunny Day

    Leo (Jolteon)
    Lv.70
    Modest nature
    Pin missle
    Charge beam
    Double Kick
    Fly?

    Zola(Umbreon)
    lv.39
    Bold nature
    bite
    Sleep talk (I am Keeping this move!!!!)
    Dark Pulse
    Shadow ball

    Devon (Houndoom)
    Lv.25
    Naughty Nature
    ember
    fire fang
    earthquake
    overheat

    Tiana (Manectric)
    Lv.49
    Qiet nature
    bite
    thunder bolt
    thunder fang
    thunder

    Absol
    Lv.100
    Admant nature
    Phyco cut
    Night Slash
    Fly?
    Iron Tail



    That is my aggresion team
    I am Zen Payne! I love charizard, Sierra and my charmeleon, Zanzibar. I love my Pokerus Skarmory.

    Plus I have a real tight grudge with Red i lost against that guy 54 times in a row!!!!!!

    my team to use agaist Red:Pikachu, Lapras, Blastoise, Charizard, Snorlax and, Venusaur

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wahsington State Olympia
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Pokemon+Virus=Pokerus(PKRS for short)
    I am Zen Payne! I love charizard, Sierra and my charmeleon, Zanzibar. I love my Pokerus Skarmory.

    Plus I have a real tight grudge with Red i lost against that guy 54 times in a row!!!!!!

    my team to use agaist Red:Pikachu, Lapras, Blastoise, Charizard, Snorlax and, Venusaur

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wahsington State Olympia
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Flash my Little eevee has pokerus too like his dad Sandblaze. I want someone to have a powerful pokemon. Pokerus raises the growth speed of pokemon.
    I am Zen Payne! I love charizard, Sierra and my charmeleon, Zanzibar. I love my Pokerus Skarmory.

    Plus I have a real tight grudge with Red i lost against that guy 54 times in a row!!!!!!

    my team to use agaist Red:Pikachu, Lapras, Blastoise, Charizard, Snorlax and, Venusaur

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wahsington State Olympia
    Posts
    20

    Default

    It is odd 2 of my pokemon know fly
    I am Zen Payne! I love charizard, Sierra and my charmeleon, Zanzibar. I love my Pokerus Skarmory.

    Plus I have a real tight grudge with Red i lost against that guy 54 times in a row!!!!!!

    my team to use agaist Red:Pikachu, Lapras, Blastoise, Charizard, Snorlax and, Venusaur

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Ok besides the quadruple post Ragnarok or Gamefreak will shut this game down very quickly because it lacks in depth descriptions and any at all but assuming you want to keep all these pokemon here are the changes also level up all your pokemon and add evs plus abilities it makes it much easier for us to rate oh and Items to if you could :]

    Sandblaze(Shiny Flareon) @ Leftovers
    Has Pokerus
    Jolly nature
    Lv. 50
    Superpower
    Fire Fang
    Return
    Filler

    Run the basic physical set its special movepool is worse than its physical so use it to its strength fire fang for its best stab move superpower for rock types while return is one of the few other options it gets on the physical side finally theres a filler spot so pick something useful perhaps baton pass predicting a switch

    Leo (Jolteon) @ Life orb / Leftovers
    Lv.70
    Modest / Timid nature
    Thunderbolt
    Hidden Power (Grass)
    Shadow Ball
    Signal Beam
    Signal beam will help you hit celebi hidden power grass will hit swampert and dugtrio assuming you run timid shadow ball for alakazam again if you run timid finally thunderbolt for stab


    Zola(Umbreon) @ Leftovers
    lv.39
    Impish / Careful nature
    Heal Bell
    Sleep talk (I am Keeping this move!!!!) / No your not its useless with that set. Protect
    Payback
    Wish
    Wish protect should be fairly obvious payback for a stab that doubles since umbreon is already slow while heal bell prevents status by curing it until you run out

    Devon (Houndoom) @ Life orb
    Lv.25
    Naive Nature
    Sucker Punch
    Pursuit
    Crunch
    Fire Blast
    Fire blast is a better stab than overheat pursuit you can use to double the damage predicting a switch crunch for when you think they will attack but don't switch such as setting up a substitute finally sucker punch for a priority like absol use this to trap psychic types


    Tiana (Manectric) @ Choice Specs
    Lv.49
    Timid nature
    Switcheroo
    thunder bolt
    Flamethrower
    Hidden Power Ice
    Dont use tri stab its just not practical flamethrower will help nail steal types hidden power ice to ohko unscarf flygon finally switcheroo will help you with screwing over walls


    Absol @ Choice Band
    Lv.100
    Admant nature
    Phyco cut
    Night Slash
    Superpower
    Sucker Punch
    Absol doesn't learn fly super power will help you with steel types while sucker punch will give you priority

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    You have two fire type pokemon, i suggest removing Houndom since its a lower lv and has lower stats than Flareon anyway. Try Adding a water type for coverage. Since its an "aggression" team i suggest maybe a powerful water type like Kingdra. Give Jolteon Toxic and Keep Absol with fly. thats a good way to start.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Paradise City
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SantiSaldivar1 View Post
    You have two fire type pokemon, i suggest removing Houndom since its a lower lv and has lower stats than Flareon anyway. Try Adding a water type for coverage. Since its an "aggression" team i suggest maybe a powerful water type like Kingdra. Give Jolteon Toxic and Keep Absol with fly. thats a good way to start.
    Houndoom is infinitely superior than Flareon, because Flareon's only good stat is his Attack, and he has no good physical moves.

    Nevertheless, unless you're willing to train him a lot, I'd still drop him in favor of Jellicent. Jellicent is easy enough to get and has some great tanking capabilities.

    Also, since when do Jolteon and Absol learn Fly?

    EDIT: Also, this is clearly an in-game team. This is not a competitive team.


    You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wahsington State Olympia
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    Houndoom is infinitely superior than Flareon, because Flareon's only good stat is his Attack, and he has no good physical moves.

    Nevertheless, unless you're willing to train him a lot, I'd still drop him in favor of Jellicent. Jellicent is easy enough to get and has some great tanking capabilities.

    Also, since when do Jolteon and Absol learn Fly?

    EDIT: Also, this is clearly an in-game team. This is not a competitive team.
    I cautht an eevee that fnows fly and the absol I got forom a trade
    I am Zen Payne! I love charizard, Sierra and my charmeleon, Zanzibar. I love my Pokerus Skarmory.

    Plus I have a real tight grudge with Red i lost against that guy 54 times in a row!!!!!!

    my team to use agaist Red:Pikachu, Lapras, Blastoise, Charizard, Snorlax and, Venusaur

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wahsington State Olympia
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Ok besides the quadruple post Ragnarok or Gamefreak will shut this game down very quickly because it lacks in depth descriptions and any at all but assuming you want to keep all these pokemon here are the changes also level up all your pokemon and add evs plus abilities it makes it much easier for us to rate oh and Items to if you could :]

    Sandblaze(Shiny Flareon) @ Leftovers
    Has Pokerus
    Jolly nature
    Lv. 50
    Superpower
    Fire Fang
    Return
    Filler

    Run the basic physical set its special movepool is worse than its physical so use it to its strength fire fang for its best stab move superpower for rock types while return is one of the few other options it gets on the physical side finally theres a filler spot so pick something useful perhaps baton pass predicting a switch

    Leo (Jolteon) @ Life orb / Leftovers
    Lv.70
    Modest / Timid nature
    Thunderbolt
    Hidden Power (Grass)
    Shadow Ball
    Signal Beam
    Signal beam will help you hit celebi hidden power grass will hit swampert and dugtrio assuming you run timid shadow ball for alakazam again if you run timid finally thunderbolt for stab


    Zola(Umbreon) @ Leftovers
    lv.39
    Impish / Careful nature
    Heal Bell
    Sleep talk (I am Keeping this move!!!!) / No your not its useless with that set. Protect
    Payback
    Wish
    Wish protect should be fairly obvious payback for a stab that doubles since umbreon is already slow while heal bell prevents status by curing it until you run out

    Devon (Houndoom) @ Life orb
    Lv.25
    Naive Nature
    Sucker Punch
    Pursuit
    Crunch
    Fire Blast
    Fire blast is a better stab than overheat pursuit you can use to double the damage predicting a switch crunch for when you think they will attack but don't switch such as setting up a substitute finally sucker punch for a priority like absol use this to trap psychic types


    Tiana (Manectric) @ Choice Specs
    Lv.49
    Timid nature
    Switcheroo
    thunder bolt
    Flamethrower
    Hidden Power Ice
    Dont use tri stab its just not practical flamethrower will help nail steal types hidden power ice to ohko unscarf flygon finally switcheroo will help you with screwing over walls


    Absol @ Choice Band
    Lv.100
    Admant nature
    Phyco cut
    Night Slash
    Superpower
    Sucker Punch
    Absol doesn't learn fly super power will help you with steel types while sucker punch will give you priority
    Whoa there! Are you saying That I have to delete earthquake
    I am Zen Payne! I love charizard, Sierra and my charmeleon, Zanzibar. I love my Pokerus Skarmory.

    Plus I have a real tight grudge with Red i lost against that guy 54 times in a row!!!!!!

    my team to use agaist Red:Pikachu, Lapras, Blastoise, Charizard, Snorlax and, Venusaur

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wahsington State Olympia
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    Houndoom is infinitely superior than Flareon, because Flareon's only good stat is his Attack, and he has no good physical moves.

    Nevertheless, unless you're willing to train him a lot, I'd still drop him in favor of Jellicent. Jellicent is easy enough to get and has some great tanking capabilities.

    Also, since when do Jolteon and Absol learn
    EDIT: Also, this is clearly an in-game team. This is not a competitive team.
    It's The Platinum game NOT Pokemon White
    I am Zen Payne! I love charizard, Sierra and my charmeleon, Zanzibar. I love my Pokerus Skarmory.

    Plus I have a real tight grudge with Red i lost against that guy 54 times in a row!!!!!!

    my team to use agaist Red:Pikachu, Lapras, Blastoise, Charizard, Snorlax and, Venusaur

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    503

    Default

    I'm saying that those are the best sets and yes because it hits nothing thats the moveset I gave doesn't already hit

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zola The Flareon View Post
    I cautht an eevee that fnows fly and the absol I got forom a trade
    Hack.. an eevee can't learn fly anyway you are not playing competitively this team doesn't have hope in competitively play so just stop quartople posting and go to post it in gen 4 in-game hacked teams forum


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

  13. #13

    Default

    Descriptions please, read the rules. Moved to in-game team rate.
    Last edited by Gamefreak; 18th November 2012 at 1:27 AM.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    in the awsome world of pokemon
    Posts
    70

    Default

    i think you should keep only flareon and replace the others with legandaries.AGGRON IS BETTER THEN YOU!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •