Thread: Pokemon Shiny Rescue!!!!

Default Pokemon Shiny Rescue!!!!

Hi this is Zola, please call me Hush if you want. This is my roleplay for the pokemon rescue teams! If you want to join this is the perfect time!!! There was a Pokemon Rescue team called Shiny. The Leader a Proud Shiny Ninetales named Silvermoon her young partner a small and lithe Absol Shadow. They patroled the perfect rescue Zone. Suddenly the team disapered. 10 years had passed then a young vulpix by the name of Sunspot appeared. The pokemon wondered of why she was here. Sparks a young pikachu discovers a secret of Sunspot's: She was destined to save the world of Pokemon.

Leader:Sunspot Lv.5 (Zola)

Co-Leader:Sparks Lv.5 (Zola)

Friends:

To join:

Screenname:
    Pokemon name:
    Pokemon symbol:
    Pokemon:
    Lv.:
    I am Zen Payne! I love charizard, Sierra and my charmeleon, Zanzibar. I love my Pokerus Skarmory.

Plus I have a real tight grudge with Red i lost against that guy 54 times in a row!!!!!!

my team to use agaist Red:Pikachu, Lapras, Blastoise, Charizard, Snorlax and, Venusaur

(Bump. Bump. Flash is my special eevee. Why? He has pokerus!)
    I am Zen Payne! I love charizard, Sierra and my charmeleon, Zanzibar. I love my Pokerus Skarmory.

Plus I have a real tight grudge with Red i lost against that guy 54 times in a row!!!!!!

my team to use agaist Red:Pikachu, Lapras, Blastoise, Charizard, Snorlax and, Venusaur

[\I]What happened to Shiny Rescue team...[/I]
    "Hey Silver are sure it is safe?" "Yeah Big Head!" "HEY!" "Look the Golden Prism."Silver whispered. "Should we search for our Client first?" Shadow fretted. The Prism glowed and a voice said in her head Touch the stone Silver. Touch the stone. Silver reached forward with a paw. "No!! Silver don't do it!!!" Touch the prism Silver, do it. As Silver touched the Gold Prism Shadow screamed,"Help! Help Me!!!"
    Silver turned around and saw a huge menacing beast. Shadow screamed louder,"HE-" She looked around her partner disappeared into the shadows. Seeing a paw she took a step forward and saw her friend's mangled face. "No" It seemed to say. There was a green glow. Aanother voice sounded in her head,Leave now. Or you will be tortured here forever...

Please read the RPG Forum Rules, this is not how RPGs work in this forum.