Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 42 of 42

Thread: CafeMochaShipping General Discussion {SPOILER WARNING, READ OP}

  1. #26

    Default

    Yes, I would like to join this thread, have been a big fan of this pairing since he first came into the series :P
    I hope Dento stays past this series and we have more moments between them. If Dento stays I can see a speech coming from about why he wants to HA.
    Yah, moments like that are fun.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Yes, I would like to join this thread, have been a big fan of this pairing since he first came into the series :P
    I hope Dento stays past this series and we have more moments between them. If Dento stays I can see a speech coming from about why he wants to HA.
    Yah, moments like that are fun.
    Welcome, then, BlueDragonfangirl

    I have heard there will be a season after the League; mayhaps we get some nice moments there? I'm unclear what "HA" is supposed to stand for, though. Am I being stupid here?

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Where the Seagulls Cry XD
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    This is my favorite Yaoi ship in Best Wishes series so far, I hope Dento stays longer than just Best Wishes series ^
    Heres a little treat for all the fans from the newest episode..

        Spoiler:


    I hope we get a good hug between them when the league ends.
    LOL I had to doublecheck to see if they were wearing pants XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    Feel free! Welcome to the thread!

    Another topic...How do you imagine Cilan getting around the fact Ash isn't very, ah, wise in the subject called "love"?
    No idea. Will reanswer when I think of an answer :U

    Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Can anyone else other then me try to keep this thread alive

    How do you imagine Cilan getting around the fact Ash isn't very, ah, wise in the subject called "love"?

    He would certain drop a hint or two and maybe make a ballsy move here and there, but beforehand, or just before the ballsy move, coach and attempt--"attempt" being the key word here--to teach Ash about the birds and the bees. Whether or not Ash actually figures what Cilan is saying is valid is up in the air, but he would (hopefully) be smart enough to piece together the hints and the lessons, and hopefully come up with some sort of legit answer and hopefully NOT think of something completly unrelated, or worse, take it the wrong way.

    ...This sounds more like fanfiction material all of a sudden. *makes mental note to write this as a fic later on*

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Where the Seagulls Cry XD
    Posts
    191

    Default

    YES

    How do you imagine Cilan getting around the fact Ash isn't very, ah, wise in the subject called "love"?

    Well, he's definitly not gonna do it like France LOL. He'd probably try to explain it with an example of something, like Oshawott and Emolga. It'd probably take a lot of tiime before Ash would actually understand, and he'd probably ask Cilan questions about it before he actually discovers what his own feelings are doing. Hau~

    Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chasing The Sun
    Posts
    655

    Default

    How did I not know we had one of these threads? Oh well, do you mind if I join in? I really like this pairing alot (:

    What got you into CafeMocha in the first place?

    Writing a CafeMocha drabble most definitely. I was dared in the Shippers Truth or Dare thread to write a CafeMocha drabble and at that point, I really wasn't too crazy about Cilan and Ash together. But writing that drabble kind of changed my mind about it.

    Plus, the 6th episode of Best Wishes was really awesome too. I love the scene where they're sitting in the Pokemon Center and Cilan says he wants to ask Ash some questions and then starts asking him like a million different questions at once. It was quite funny, the look on Ash's face was just priceless if you ask me haha


    How do you imagine Cilan getting around the fact Ash isn't very, ah, wise in the subject called "love"?

    Personally, I don't see him minding that so much. He definitely knows Ash isn't the brightest bulb in the box and I don't see him caring all that much that Ash doesn't know much about love.

    But that's just me for you.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Bulbasaur View Post
    YES

    How do you imagine Cilan getting around the fact Ash isn't very, ah, wise in the subject called "love"?

    Well, he's definitly not gonna do it like France LOL. He'd probably try to explain it with an example of something, like Oshawott and Emolga. It'd probably take a lot of tiime before Ash would actually understand, and he'd probably ask Cilan questions about it before he actually discovers what his own feelings are doing. Hau~
    About freaking time

    I would dearly hope Cilan wouldn't use the Francis method. The results would be disasterous. But if Cilan used Oshawott and Emolga (or the Meleotta love triange) as an example on what love is, and maybe drop a hint, than I suppose that would work.

    Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    How did I not know we had one of these threads? Oh well, do you mind if I join in? I really like this pairing alot (:
    I don't mind at all! I'll add your name to the list right away!

    Plus, the 6th episode of Best Wishes was really awesome too. I love the scene where they're sitting in the Pokemon Center and Cilan says he wants to ask Ash some questions and then starts asking him like a million different questions at once. It was quite funny, the look on Ash's face was just priceless if you ask me haha
    That scene always makes me giggle, no matter how many times I watch it XD

    How do you imagine Cilan getting around the fact Ash isn't very, ah, wise in the subject called "love"?

    Personally, I don't see him minding that so much. He definitely knows Ash isn't the brightest bulb in the box and I don't see him caring all that much that Ash doesn't know much about love.

    But that's just me for you.
    Interesting view on the situation, xEryChan. Cilan probably would simply go with the flow or whatever, wouldn't he?

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Where the Seagulls Cry XD
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Why this be dying?

    I'll bring up a topic; Can you imagine the "best" ways that Ash and Cilan can slowly bond closer through an episode(s)?

    Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Can you imagine the "best" ways that Ash and Cilan can slowly bond closer through an episode(s)?

    Well, obviously by battling together more often, seeing this is Pokemon, but I think if Cilan tried to teach Ash to cook we'd get plenty of hilarious mishaps along the way.

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Well, well, well. I did some CafeMochaShipping stuff recently and I didn't think I'd get a chance to share it because I thought, "Oh, there was a CafeMochaShipping thread, but I think it's dead now." Well, as it turns out this thread is only MOSTLY dead and, as I learned from the Princess Bride, mostly dead also means slightly alive. So I'll pop in just the same in case anyone else is interested in putting some life back into this thread

    I support a few Cilan pairs. He's pretty shippable to me. And while I'm certainly not a hardcore CafeMochaShipping fan, I do think it's a really cute and fun pairing. I'd probably do more with it if I was more up-to-date with the anime (which I am sadly not. *lazy*) However, recently I got a dare to write a CafeMochaShipping drabble which I got carried away with and turned into a oneshot called You Say Tomato. Since I enjoyed writing it, I decided to also do a couple of CafeMochaShipping graphics as well:



    If anyone wants to use either of these, you can feel free to

    Here's hoping this thread goes from "mostly dead" to "It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!" because there's a lot of adorable yet to be tapped into for this pair :P

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Oh, geez, there's a post on this thread that isn't mine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Well, well, well. I did some CafeMochaShipping stuff recently and I didn't think I'd get a chance to share it because I thought, "Oh, there was a CafeMochaShipping thread, but I think it's dead now." Well, as it turns out this thread is only MOSTLY dead and, as I learned from the Princess Bride, mostly dead also means slightly alive. So I'll pop in just the same in case anyone else is interested in putting some life back into this thread
    You are the lord and savior of this thread!! Now we can get rolling again

    I support a few Cilan pairs. He's pretty shippable to me. And while I'm certainly not a hardcore CafeMochaShipping fan, I do think it's a really cute and fun pairing. I'd probably do more with it if I was more up-to-date with the anime (which I am sadly not. *lazy*) However, recently I got a dare to write a CafeMochaShipping drabble which I got carried away with and turned into a oneshot called You Say Tomato. Since I enjoyed writing it, I decided to also do a couple of CafeMochaShipping graphics as well:



    If anyone wants to use either of these, you can feel free to
    I'll put those on the front page, they're beautiful

    Here's hoping this thread goes from "mostly dead" to "It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!" because there's a lot of adorable yet to be tapped into for this pair :P
    Um...It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Some interesting stuff here. I do feel this ship is underrated at times. I have a strange view on this ship I like it as two way relationship I find it an interesting pairing, but I prefer it as unrequited love on cilan's part.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Some interesting stuff here. I do feel this ship is underrated at times. I have a strange view on this ship I like it as two way relationship I find it an interesting pairing, but I prefer it as unrequited love on cilan's part.
    Well, Ash is a novice in the art of love, so it is pretty unrequited. I guess we can only imagine the way Cilan feels about it, if the pairings was canon...*coughIknowhowthatfeelscough*

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    Well, Ash is a novice in the art of love, so it is pretty unrequited. I guess we can only imagine the way Cilan feels about it, if the pairings was canon...*coughIknowhowthatfeelscough*
    True enough.Ash is pretty much a novice i that department.

    I think the thing that convinced me form Cilan's point of view is that he's the only male that went with Ash without an official reason. Brock went with Ash given that Ash found his father which meant Brock could leave.(He couldn;t leave before so a form of debt he felt initially). Tracey was pretty nomadic and didn't have much of a dream so going with Ash to meet prof. oak was something to do. Cilan on the other hand could've left the gym at any time he had a clear dream and faced many challengers and yet until Ash he didn't pursue it.something about Ash made him want to give up his position(at least temporarily) and follow him .That to me seems interesting.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    True enough.Ash is pretty much a novice i that department.
    I think a lesson or two is needed in the arts of affection. From Professor Cilan. //shot

    I think the thing that convinced me form Cilan's point of view is that he's the only male that went with Ash without an official reason. Brock went with Ash given that Ash found his father which meant Brock could leave.(He couldn;t leave before so a form of debt he felt initially). Tracey was pretty nomadic and didn't have much of a dream so going with Ash to meet prof. oak was something to do. Cilan on the other hand could've left the gym at any time he had a clear dream and faced many challengers and yet until Ash he didn't pursue it.something about Ash made him want to give up his position(at least temporarily) and follow him .That to me seems interesting.
    Huh, I didn't think much about it until you brought it up. That is rather interesting is it not? Though I think the whole "love at first sight" would a little ridiculous.

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    I think a lesson or two is needed in the arts of affection. From Professor Cilan. //shot



    Huh, I didn't think much about it until you brought it up. That is rather interesting is it not? Though I think the whole "love at first sight" would a little ridiculous.
    i'm not suggesting it's love at first sight more an important motivating factor that could possibly imply something.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    i'm not suggesting it's love at first sight more an important motivating factor that could possibly imply something.
    It only takes a few seconds for a first impression to take its toll. Most likely, he read Ash's personality from afar (because he can do things like that), and took a liking to it. Though I'm thinking any romantic thoughts or feelings probably came later.

    ormaybehesawhimandwantedtobehisfriendidothatallthe time

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •