Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Hi all,

About two weeks ago I bought a DSi and Pokemon White 2, which I think is brilliant. It's the first Pokemon game I've owned since Emerald, although I've borrowed Platinum and White from a friend but never finished them before having to give them back. I have a lot of experience with Blue, Yellow, Stadium, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, LeafGreen and Emerald and used to spend countless hours playing them.

Anyways, since I'm back into Pokemon and quite confident I'll be playing White 2 for a good while, I've decided to actually use this account (that I made ages ago and then never bothered with) and start posting on this forum. I don't really know anyone in real life who's into Pokemon, and it would be nice to be in a community where I can talk about Pokemon with people who appreciate the game.

I'm currently 5 badges in, picked Tepig, and the next thing I need to do is some serious levelling up before proceeding since the wild Pokemon around me are almost the same level as my team's average.

I've never played online competetively, and although I do understand IVs, EVs and Natures I rarely bother with them. There's a good chance I will play play some competetive battles someday, and at that point I would bother with IV's, EVs and Natures, but I'm going to enjoy the single player for a good while first, although I intend to use the GTS (excellent feature!).

A little about me, I'm 25, male and I live in the West Midlands in England. I enjoy computer programming and gaming. I guess that's it!
    Last edited by Sckewi; 9th November 2012 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Forgot about LeafGreen in my list of played Pokemon games.

Hey Sckewi, nice to meet you. I'm The Mysterious Stranger, but you can call me TMS or Aeon for short. I'm 13, male, and live i NJ. Muricah! Anyways, if you do get into competitive stuff, I feel the need to warn you that a lot of people use simulators like Pokemon Online or Pokemon Showdown instead of actually training the pokes in game, cause it's a lot faster and easier. But if you're into Wi-fi battles, there are Wi-fi battlers out there. Just thought I'd give you a fair warning.

Oh, and welcome to Serebii~

Welcome to serebii!

Basically everything that Aeon said as far as PO and PS goes. If you're really looking to get into competetive, hit either one of us up. We can help direct you to the best places to learn!

(you can call me kots, btw)
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

Welcome aboard, friend. I'm ChickenDoughnut. I also picked Tepig, but for Pokémon Black Version. Great starter in my opinion. If you need help, just ask, the people on the forums are incredibly kind.

Welcome, new guy

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.