Thread: I'm new. Don't worry, I won't eat you.

Exclamation I'm new. Don't worry, I won't eat you.

Hello peoples of this, new, foreign, world! I was wondering where you would go to request an image? Anyways, these are my interests: Fullmetal Alchemist (Finished 2003, watching 2009), Pokémon (obviously), Blues Clues (when there is nothing else on and Netflix is failin on me, plus, I'm a kid at heart), Docter Who (Donna left the library!), and many more. If you want to talk to me ever about those subjects, just PM me and we'll talk!

Hey Keyblade! To request an image, check out the Fan Art Forum, specifically the Art Shop forum located here. I'm also a fan of Doctor Who, but I only just started the 5th season. I miss David Tennant. Anyways, I'm The Mysterious Stranger, but you can call me TMS or Aeon or Stranger. Whichever you prefer.

Welcome to Serebii~

Welcome to Serebii Alchemist! CraziedCreator, call me Crazied please. Judging by your username, you know of Kingdom Hearts. There's a Kingdom Hearts club here. Do you want the link?

Welcome to the forums. I'm Ashley. I used to watch Pokemon ages ago. I need to start again.

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Welcome to Serebii!

LOL this reminds me. When I first joined, I never went to the Newbie Lounge. I just started posting.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~