Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Music in G/S/C

Johto was pretty good for music overall, but the Lake of Rage, Lance's Theme, Route 2, New Bark, Surfing, Goldenrod and Ecruteak/Ciamwood are favourites.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Goldenrod and Violet City are my favorite city tunes, mostly because of nostalgia (not that they aren't good melodies in their own right).

I would spend so much time in violet city; I was a very dedicated 10 year old I guess because I would not leave Violet City until I had caught EVERY pokemon I could before the first gym, including that darned Dunsparce. Goldenrod is always where I lost steam and had to grind to beat Whitney, so I spent a lot of time listening to that relaxing tune.

HOWEVER: Lake of Rage (and route 42) has my all-time favorite song from any pokemon game. The song captured perfectly the feeling of being up in the mountains, sort of isolated and on the edge of the region. It was also very peaceful... I loved flying back to the Lake of Rage or walking across route 42.

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    The music in the Gym, I could listen to that for hours man...
    I LOVE the gym music.

My favorite themes would have to be the Gym Leader/E4 and Azalea Town/Blackthorn City, the latter being really catchy.

I also agree with anyone who says the Ruins of Alph music definitely fit the place but was creepy as hell; Makes you feel so lonely.
    Last edited by Chriiis; 14th March 2013 at 9:37 AM.

I like the Dark Cave Music, the Lighthouse Music, and the Legendary Beasts' themes.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    It's got to be Route 27; It's the song in the routes before Victory Road, and it has an awesome feeling to it that makes you realize your adventures about to end, yet a new one will begin soon!
    Agreed, Route 27/routes before Victory Road are just amazing.

Champion theme and Pokemon Red theme are both amazing as well, just iconic and memorable in my mind.
    Friend Codes:
    Pokemon Y: 5472-6340-1200
    Add me and shoot me a PM so I can add you as well!

Current Shinies:
    Skrelp X2

oddly...this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vcnKxFaRGk Unown Radio
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

For me, it was the music from none other than Azalea Town and the National Park. Ah the sweet harmonious sounds of these two places were quite literally music to my ears. I still feel that sense of nostalgia every time i play Crystal and it reminds me of the very first time i ever set foot into these places.

The bug catching contest park because I found a shiny pidgey. The weird thing is I found it during the bug catching contest. Weird huh.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

All of them, the only one i didn't like so much was the Lavender town one, as I much preferred the original.
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

Just go surf and listen!
    DON'T WORRY LADIES!BROCK IS HERE!

FOR TRADE:
    Lv70 Relaxed nature || ALAMOS Event
    x3 Lv50 Hardy,mild,bold nature || WIN2011 Modest flawless nature
    x2 Lv50 docile,naughty nature || GAMESTP
    x2 sassy,nasty nature || Oblivia
    adamant flawless nature || TRU
    Jolly flawless nature (MAY2010) || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event ||

Looking For any shiny(Prefer Pokeradar's)

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/2w658r6.png[/IMG]

Lance/Red's theme, it was brilliant.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Ruins of Alph... For the win.
    POKEMEN X FRIEND CODE 0576-5538-2566
    TEAM:

Game Corner.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Definitely National Park, no doubt. But Cianwood is up there too.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Route 38 and Mt. Silver because the music is plain epic in both of them.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

For me, the Bicycle music is great (although it sounds like a faster version of Goldenrod City). However, the Legendary Beast theme (exclusive to Pokémon Crystal) is also awesome!

I like the champion's theme. It really makes you feel the tension that you're facing formidable trainers.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

For me, the sounds of Azalea town, National Park and Goldenrod city were amongst the finest tunes ever produced in the game. I always seem to back that up by saying that it was because of the way that it made the player feel when they were playing the game but its true for me. I love walking into those towns upon evening with my Pokemon knowing im walking the path that i once walked before when i first got the game, reliving the memories.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12