Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Aradis Chronicles: Quest for the Sacred Gems [Discussion Thread, Rated PG-13]

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    Because Kareena has a vagina. We're talking about which guys would fit, not girls.
    Did you really have to put it that way?

I have to agree with Flame. Jean said both the Guys and Girls.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    I have to agree with Flame. Jean said both the Guys and Girls.
    That wasn't exactly my point, but... thank you. Couldn't you have been nicer than just saying "BECAUSE SHE HAZ VAGINA TROLOLOLOL"?

Yeah, I said both guys and girls. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Hey, I didn't say it like that. Besides, since everyone mentioned before was a guy, I was certain that we were discussing which guys would fit it, then once done with that we would move on to the girls.

Just so you know, I would've said Kareena would fit Sanguine otherwise.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Kareena is a Sanguine? XD How about Lirea, Feli and Cynthia...strangely, I can't see a Phlegmatic here either. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Kareena is a Sanguine? XD How about Lirea, Feli and Cynthia...strangely, I can't see a Phlegmatic here either. XD
    Yep, I intended to make her a Sanguine from the very beginning (read the sign-up). I suppose she'll have some trouble breaking through the class barrier at the start, though. So... she needs friends!

I think Cynthia is more Choleric. But Jean already said that most girls may be.
    And Flame, she always has Lover Boy!

[Not Made by Me]

I have a feeling that Richter will be no one's friend, where as Harvey will be everyone's friend. Despite being imposing in pretty much every sense of the word, Harvey's a pretty nice guy if you get to know him. Richter...well, what you see is what you get pretty much.

Well, Phlegmatic can also mean Supine, which is Tears.

Credit to EG for Banner.

@Mays - Cynthia could/would be his friend, due to her high respect towards him. Plus, they're sort of alike.

[Not Made by Me]

@Senor - Yeah, there's likely to be exceptions. There will probably be a few people that Harvey doesn't like, and a few that Richter might actually befriend, but for the most part Harvey is going to be the friendly one.

@Senor: As long as he doesn't flirt with her, I'm sure Kareena can be good friends with Enma. =)

As anyone who's been in other RP's with him can attest to, Leo will pretty much try to befriend everyone. xD

Lirea on the other hand, well... I can tell you that she already doesn't like Halt. (For some reason, Lirea doesn't like fire. xD)
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

@Flame - He was mainly complimenting Kareena, cause she seems like a little girl. He would leave her alone, going after the women. x]
    I see him protecting and treating Kareena as a little sister. c:

[Not Made by Me]

Well, I can see Yuri just casting Magic on Leo's shoulders, well, be on his Shoulders almost the entire RP.

He is old, so walking long distances might not be good for him (Unlike Kareena, who can practically fly)

Credit to EG for Banner.

As for Feli, I'm not sure if she's Sanguine or Choleric or both. XD

I swear, Feli is definitely nice, but...yeah, you know that she's bi and may go Les Yay. XD Just don't think of her as primarily a criminal in your mind after you find out her identity and you'll definitely get along with her. XD

BTW, I made some corrections to Feli's real name. Her real surname is actually spelled with a "k" and not a "c", according to more sites I researched on. I just read one faulty name site, that's why. XD Of course, her entire name has references to "luck". XD It's now "Łukaszewicz" and not "Łucaszewicz". XD Yeah, I was misinformed. XD (SenorLaughsALot, take note of this and edit accordingly.) XD

As for teams...she may go either way. XD Cynthia has to be with her so she could be outed. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 15th November 2012 at 6:19 AM.

Kareena... can't fly. She's only a Half-Gaian. And a mostly human one, at that.

Also, is it weird that I immediately thought of Fransizka Von Karma upon reading Sulzbach's History? =p

^ Well, Lirea can use her Trident to "bring out her gaianess" :P

Although, I think she's more accustomed to using it on herself.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Heh, Feli can definitely run very fast, considering the Lightning Gaian in her. XD Plus...just something strange about her, she definitely has a howl to her laughter. XD

Wait...do we have a Three Faces of Eve and a Three Faces of Adam? XD Who's who? XD

Three Faces of Eve :
    Wife - Not sure
    Seductress - Feli
    Child - Kareena

Three Faces of Adam :
    Hunter - Enma?
    Lord - Richter
    Prophet - Yuri

And what do you guys think about Character Alignment and where the characters belong?

[Not Made by Me]

Well, Cynthia is obviously Lawful something, as well as Richter perhaps. XD Feli is either Neutral something or Chaotic something. XD Kareena seems like a Neutral something. XD

Leo is Neutral Good

Lirea is Chaotic Good... I think.

Richter is Lawful Good, easily. Harvey would probably also be Lawful Good, if only because he doesn't like the idea of getting punished for breaking the law.

Kareena is definitely a Neutral something, though she tries to be Lawful so that 1) her father's reputation doesn't get tarnished and 2) she doesn't get arrested.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast