Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Aradis Chronicles: Quest for the Sacred Gems [Discussion Thread, Rated PG-13]

I choose Elesa's BW2 Gym theme for Leo, and Roxie's Gym theme for Lirea. Just change the words. xD

I have no idea. :/

Btw, FM are you going to post in the RP thread soon? Billy is pretty much waiting on you and SoulMuse.

If we're using pokemon themes, then...huh. Still no idea. I'm thinking a faster paced version of the pokemon tower theme, but again, that's too dark for Halt. I was thinking a gym theme or the gym leader theme from Red/Blue, but not sure. Elite Four Hoenn theme comes to mind.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

ARE YOU READY? XD I actually like this one route theme for Lirea...the one when you pass certain seaside routes in Eastern Unova (Do you get what I mean?)...sounds very "underwater kingdom-y" to me (If you look for Maplestory music, "Shining Sea" also works well). XD As for Halt, I strangely like the Hoenn Legends theme, considering I kinda associate Halt with Groudon for some reason. XD

Now...if each character had Pokemon...what would each of them have? XD One normal and one Legendary, just for the kicks. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

But Leo has tons of Pokemon. D8

Luxray
    Togekiss
    Gallade
    Arcanine
    Zoroark
    Victini
    Ho-Oh

Lirea would have to be Milotic. Legendary... Kyogre?

Pick one of each then, or else, I'll have to draw from a hat. 8D I kid, I kid. XD Considering he's a Monk, Victini makes sense as his Legendary...and I don't know why but this Leo seems to be a Gallade or a Togekiss. I kinda see him as someone having incredible luck, in comparison to Feli's terrible luck. XD

What do you think Feli's regular Pokemon and Legendary should be? XD Dialga? Considering it has pretty striking eyes? XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 19th November 2012 at 5:16 PM.

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Heh, Cynthia's theme for Cynthia. XD I swear, when I first thought of Kareena, Route 216-217's theme came to mind for some reason. XD If our characters had Pokemon counterparts, Cynthia's is Cynthia and Kareena's is Iris. XD Feli...not sure, but definitely a sexy one. XD
    Funnily enough, I thought exactly the same thing for Kareena. XD

Kareena would have an Ice-Type, probably Glaceon. Articuno or Victini for legendary, maybe?

Oh, by the way, I'll probably get a post up tonight, since I don't have any homework. Sorry for the wait! ^^;

I think Cynthia would have a Darmanitan, it's strong and looks like it can have a temper. x]
    A Blissey is another good one. As for a legendary, Shaymin is a healer, sort of.

Enma would definitely have an Infernape, they look similar.
    And then Meloetta is his legend. She transforms when she's ready to fight, like Enma changes his attitude.

And Feli should have a Loppuny, the playboy pokemon XD

[Not Made by Me]

Charizard. Halt's pokemon. Its a fire breathing lizard with a temper to boot. Nuff said. As for a legandary...harder to say. Myabe Grounden or Entei
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Funnily enough, I thought exactly the same thing for Kareena. XD

Kareena would have an Ice-Type, probably Glaceon. Articuno or Victini for legendary, maybe?

Oh, by the way, I'll probably get a post up tonight, since I don't have any homework. Sorry for the wait! ^^;
    Great minds think alike...it's so cute and wintery at the same time. XD Glaceon is definitely her Pokemon...most elegant Ice-type off the bat. XD For her Legend...Articuno looks like the better choice. XD I bet that Kareena's team may have an Altaria too. XD

Strangely, the kind of healing Pokemon I see Cynthia with is more like...not Blissey, considering Blissey...*shudder*, yeah...fat and pink. XD I think that Cynthia's Legend can be Cresselia if you're going for a healer, as Shaymin is just...teeny, but that thing has, like, no attack. XD How about Zekrom? XD

Yes, Enma is definitely Infernape, no question about it. XD

Whenever I think of Halt...I think of Groudon for some reason....XD

Feli as a Lopunny? XD Image-wise, hell yeah, but that thing is...good luck...y'know about the "lucky rabbit foot", right? XD Feli's Pokemon should definitely embody bad omens, with no lucky connotations or the ability "Super Luck". XD The only possible Legend for her is probably Dialga, considering that it looks like it has the blue Hope Diamond on its chest and has pretty striking eyes. XD Besides, I think Yuri is more of a Celebi than a Dialga. XD Or should Feli's be...Darkrai, as it also doesn't look it it could be good luck either, and it's also really fast like she is. XD Which is the better choice for Feli...Dialga or Darkrai? XD

But when it comes to turning the 4 girls into the "feminine Pokemon" for Enma's/Leo's harem...yes, Feli would be probably be Lopunny, or perhaps Cynthia? XD

And no, no Jynx for Feli just because it's big-busted and blonde and has unlucky connotations in its name...Feli is not that hideous. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 20th November 2012 at 3:25 PM.

@JG: Actually, Articuno was my second choice. XD I think it fits her better, now that I think about it. Flying-Type, and feminine, too... Glaceon and Articuno it is, then.

How about Ninetales for Feli? If you touch one of its tails it results in a 1000-year curse, it can control people with its sinister eyes, and it's also beautiful.
    Plus it learns moves like Hex and Nasty Plot. And I think I like Darkrai more.

Halt and Groudon do seem to go together.
    Kareena's are also great.

Cynthia can have Latias, it heals, and Gallade? It can heal and has good attack as well.

[Not Made by Me]

Leo's is Togekiss, and Victini is his Legendary.

Lol random. :P

^ Isn't Leo always Victini? XD

Anyway, are we just waiting for SoulMuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    ^ Isn't Leo always Victini? XD

Anyway, are we just waiting for SoulMuse now?
    Well, he's (sort of) associated with Ho-oh in another RP. (Well, a Phoenix, but you get the point. xP) But yeah pretty much. xD

And, yes we are. :/ I was waiting for him to post in another RP, but got sick of waiting, and just posted anyway.

Is Leo a lucky guy? They both involve luck x]

[Not Made by Me]

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    Is Leo a lucky guy? They both involve luck x]
    Yep. x] It stems from another RP I used him in where he had Luck based powers.

I reuse Leo a lot. xD

You've used Leo in pretty much every RP I have ever been in, heh. I remember there was this character who I reused a lot, but now I'm just going to make a new character for each RP. I think I should make a guy, too.

Actually...yes. XD Ninetales is as blonde as Feli is too...plus, she's canine. XD Also, Darkrai is her Legend now, considering that its eyes are really striking. Perfect, IMO. XD And I've decided on her team too. XD

-Darkrai
    -Ninetales
    -Houndoom
    -Zoroark
    -Shiny Hydreigon (Guess the real-world reference here. )
    -Weavile
    -Drapion (What? Feli is a Scorpio. XD)

All of them seemingly bad luck-like and fast to boot. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 21st November 2012 at 1:53 PM.

And I got Dialga instead:

So, I can see Yuri's teams being
    Kid!Yuri:
    Celebi
    Shinx
    Shiny Litwick
    Anorith
    Ralts
    Solrock

Final Team:
    Dialga
    Luxray
    Armaldo
    Shiny Chandelure
    Gardevoir
    Solrock

Reasons for them:
    Luxray has adapted through time so it can have X-Ray Vision. It shows how through time, things adapt to their environment.
    CHandelure, it is the bringer of death, and time is the ultimate thing that decides your death.
    Armaldo, the fossil of the team, showing those for ancient ruin can come back strong as they were, like Yuri did
    Gardevoir, it can read one's emotions, one of the things that change over time, and decides who one is.
    Solrock, to represent the sun. It is a star the will flicker forever, and will only end when we are gone.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Leo's Team

Musharna (Because no one will use one if I don't. xP)
    Arcanine
    Luxray
    Zoroark
    Gallade
    Togekiss
    Victini

Lirea's Team

Milotic
    Gyarados
    Dewgong
    Vaporeon
    Gorebyss
    Kingdra
    Kyogre
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 21st November 2012 at 12:40 AM.

If my characters had teams they would be...

Cynthia:
    -Gallade
    -Darmanitan
    -Primeape
    -Poliwrath
    -Blissey (Sorry Jean XD)
    -Latias

Half of the team consists of Pokemon with big fists and a temper x]

Enma:
    -Infernape
    -Medicham
    -Ambipom
    -Mienfoo
    -Lopunny (Represents his pervy side)
    -Meloetta

[Not Made by Me]

Kareena's Team:
    - Glaceon
    - Altaria
    - Empoleon
    - Togekiss
    - Azumarill
    - Froslass

I have no particular reason for any of them - they just correspond to Kareena's Elemental Magic and background (Air/Water and Ice, respectively). Also, all of them are graceful in one way or the other, barring maybe Azumarill, who's just really cute.

Gah, haven't been able to post in awhile. And STILL waiting for SoulMuse to post.

Anyway, for lietmotifs, Richter's would probably be Proud Soldier - Gage's Theme, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin OST. The song is very proud sounding, a theme fit for a strong but honorable knight like Richter. Harvey's would likely be Ride!! - Madworld OST. For whatever reason, I feel that a rap song really fits Harvey.

As for teams, Richter's would probably consist of:
    - Escavalier
    - Gallade
    - Bisharp
    - Sceptile
    - Haxorus
    - Cobalion

And Harvey's would be:
    - Tyranitar
    - Golurk
    - Tauros
    - Nidoking
    - Slowking
    - Terrakion

All of Richter's Pokemon either use blades or are/appear to be honorable. Harvey's Pokemon mainly just fit with who he is (like Golurk being big and mechanical in nature, or Tauros simply being a large bull), while Nidoking and Slowking also fit because his last name is Kingrock and they both have king in their name (as well as Slowking evolving with a King's Rock).

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

I really like Richter's team, and the leitmotifs are cool.

Also, for some reason, I thought of Cynthia when I heard this. Especially at the 2:22 mark, like she's in Berzerker mode or something. x]

[Not Made by Me]

Now...how about...starters? XD If they all had starters as their first Pokemon, which starter would each character have? XD

A few guesses, based on attack styles and general...vibe? XD The types don't exactly have to match, so you can have an Earth user with a Fire Pokemon. XD

Richter: One of the badass ones, definitely.
    Harvey: Torterra? Emboar?
    Enma: Infernape
    Cynthia: One of the heavier ones? her hammer is pretty heavy...
    Kareena: Empoleon
    Leo: Blaziken
    Feli: Something with good offenses that can use slashing moves, I guess...
    Lirea: Swampert? (dem ears!)
    Ian: Serperior? Feraligatr?
    Halt: Charizard
    Kristoph: Blastoise? Something that shoots and blasts...XD
    Yuri: Typhlosion? Serperior? Meganium?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast