If you could have a team of any six Pokemon in real-life, what six would you pick? Why would you pick them (and not just because they are cute, cool, etc.)? How would each of your chosen Pokemon effect your daily lives, career, school, or relationships with other people?
This is something I've often thought about, and as an example, here is my team:
1. Feraligatr- Feraligatr would have been my starter, and as a result would be my closest friend. I would have chosen it as my starter, because as a Totodile, its outgoing and bubbly personality would be the opposite of my personality and we would compliment each other well. Also, swimming would be much more fun with my own Feraligatr to swim with.
2. Umbreon- It glows in the dark (totally useful), and I always imagined it would travel on my shoulder like Ash's Pikachu.
3.Houndoom- it would be like having an epic, fire-breathing doberman. I would have a female Houndoom, call her Doomy, and give her a pink rhinestone collar for the sake of irony.
4. Suicune- its the North Wind, is super fast, can walk on water, and I could ride it like a horse. 'Nuff said.
5. Flygon- my favorite dragon, and I would use him to fly from place to place.
6. Tyranitar- is super strong, like can move mountains with one hand strong. Heavy lifting would be a thing of the past. Plus, its super intimidating. Have bullies- not anymore. Need to walk through a sketchy part of town- no worries.