Page 36 of 888 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Quote Originally Posted by McBatch View Post
    just got a shiny chikorita SR idk how many i dont count them but booyah!
    Nice major congrats I'm going for a chiko also.
    I think I'm around 1300 SRs right now so hopefully it'll shine this weekend.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

man id say it honestly took me less then 100

but dont give up keeo going!

im going for cyndaquil now

Quote Originally Posted by Callie-Rose View Post
    Whoo! Yeah, a race would be awesome, let's do it! I have to warn you though, I have never won a race, so let's go! Are you going to be breeding any egg moves onto it, or just a plain 'ol little Spheal? :P
    yeah just aqua ring how you doing your spheal? i have never won a race in my life either so we are at equal footing have you got the shiny charm? just to make shore its a fair race because i havent yet haha
    sorry it took me so long to reply i was offline for a bit, and if you dont check this thread for 1day theres like 100 new posts :O

credit to SEREBII!!

BLACK FC :0090 3060 6783
    BLACK 2 FC : 3440 4353 9691
    3DS FC : 3007 8094 7076
    friend safari : Pansage Ivysaur Quilladin

Finished up today by doing 500 encounters. Bringin my total to 10,500 l, here's hoping for better luck tomorrow

I gave up on the softreseting, I'm currently just doing random encounters in the giant chasm cave. Just hoping for a shiny.

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

?? Wtf is that? Post above dylz ??

And dylz man, just remember that adrenaline rush when a shiny pops up ! I have every faith in you!! Good luck!
    Last edited by syrrume; 30th November 2012 at 10:13 AM.

Had a few days off from hunting but I'll pick it up again today at some point.

Huge congrats on all the shinies the last 3 days, there's been so many!

Hey Gustavo lets have a race for our shiny to appear in the cave! Last time I said this you got ur shortly after, I hope it happens again for at least one of us!
    I'm at just under 4000 re
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by syrrume View Post
    ?? Wtf is that? Post above dylz ??

And dylz man, just remember that adrenaline rush when a shiny pops up ! I have every faith in you!! Good luck!
    Post above me is advertising, and I haven't had alot of adrenaline rush, only if I find a shiny that I don't have. I'm currently hoping for Sneasel, Vanillish, Delibird, Solrock, Lunatone or Excadrill. (I get alot of Dawn & Moon stones there.)

I'm currently on 2,742 random encounter, witch makes my 2nd longest hunt.

Dark, are you going to hunt for a shiny in every route? If so I'll might be doing that soon too. That's gunna be awesome.

Yeah, I'm gonna finish getting the shiny charm though, then I'll probably be doing that @Dylz

That's a very nice goal, I might do the same after I finished the community hunt in December.

Happy birthday for next week, Kitty and Master! Hope you get nice birthday shinies as a surprise . And congrats on the Shiny Watchog and Chikorita!

That banner's great, Callie ^_^ would we be allowed to use it too?

Got to 4500 SRs for Groudon now. I better hatch a last box of Snivy on White and then get a catching team ready for Kyurem. I have a Modest Synchronize Munna ready, but I might teach Daisuke False Swipe to help with getting his health down. Better do some practice capture runs today too! XD

Good luck everyone~
    ~Graoo!~

~Mightyena lover and Shiny Hunter~

[Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fire--- Magmar, Larvesta and Braxien]

Ahh, its the last day of November... Cmon Mandibuzz shine!! Lol, but It would be awesome if I actually got it today but idk.. this hunt is getting closer and closer to becoming my longest hunt ever. My longest atm is Diglett which took 23 days of REing is Diglett's Cave. But as of now it looks like I'll be getting a late start on the Community Hunt. I'm thinking about MMing a ice type since its been awhile since I've done a MM hunt and I kinda miss it. Anyways, good luck everyone and I don't think anyone noticed but gratz on the Watchog, darkdrapion!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Sorry to subtract from the subject! But;

this whole EV this thing? You know the thing where you kill enemies and gain an extra stat at lvl 100,

Can it be done at lvl 100? Or do you have to do it when the poke is leveliing ?

I know how to do it, but just so im clear?

I know how you feel Delusion! Last day and Lugia refuses to shine! I am at 3,700 SRs now, but I am now swapping hunts so I will now dual-hunt in Undella Bay for Spheal and Route 203.

I'm at 15 REs and 1,991 REs respectively. Good luck and congratulations on Watchog!
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by syrrume View Post
    Sorry to subtract from the subject! But;

this whole EV this thing? You know the thing where you kill enemies and gain an extra stat at lvl 100,

Can it be done at lvl 100? Or do you have to do it when the poke is leveliing ?

I know how to do it, but just so im clear?
    in gen 5 you can train at level 100. if you have more questions on EVs or IVs, ask them here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ning%29-Thread
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

6250 and still no sign of this whale shining. This is going to be a longer hunt me thinks ._. Hopefully it's a lucky friday, since a lot of people are having bad luck too...
    Shinies: ;663;

Currently hunting: N/A

Have tough Luneth you're trio of shiny weather legendaries will soon come to be. I just today discovered that after 2 years of thinking my ruby was broken it turns out it wasn't. Which means I'm going to see if I can mystery gift me a shiny Jirachi.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

I'm glad you like it, Ambri! Sure you can use it!

No luck for me this month, not a single shiny since October >_> 900 Bulbas, about 4k Guratina resets, not much, but ehh. Hopefully some more luck in Devember! GL to everyone next month ~

Quote Originally Posted by Callie-Rose View Post
    I'm glad you like it, Ambri! Sure you can use it!

No luck for me this month, not a single shiny since October >_> 900 Bulbas, about 4k Guratina resets, not much, but ehh. Hopefully some more luck in Devember! GL to everyone next month ~
    Unlucky Callie-Rose but here's wishing you some christmas luck for next month and hoping that the beautiful diamond dust snow of Mt Silver reflects in whichever shiny you catch. =D
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

And so it goes on... 1170 eggs no shiny shroomish!!! Some motivation please! Any way i'll hit at least 1200 tonight. This is super fun! Gl to all like my self that are experiencing long hunts, and i suppose the short ones too. This is getting fun... to say the least.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Guys, does Rotom count for the community hunt, since it is ice-type in one of its forms, or not?

Also, would a Pokemon like Shellder, that isn't ice-type but evolves into one, count if I evolve it afterwards?

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I think dangertrout said that it would be ok to do pokemon that turned into ice types but I know that this is a great opportunity to stock up on some official ice type shinies, I can't wait to hatch my new ice shiny!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I'll be joining in on this Community Hunt soon!

Callie-Rose is doing me a HUGE favor and helping me complete my Unova Dex so eggs can appear quicker.

I'd love nothing more than to hatch a shiny Spiritomb during December. There's been tons of recent shinies and I've been unable to hatch simply because I've been so focused on getting the Round Charm.

Good luck to everyone - excited to be joining in again soon. And thanks again to Callie-Rose!
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

Page 36 of 888 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast