Page 79 of 942 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 23544

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Wow where is all this luck coming from all of sudden o.0!? anyway im 1000 into the next shiny of my white 2 BQ and im 1000 SRs into shiny pansage good luck guys
    and thx for the congratz congrats on all those recent shinies citys vibrava kittys eevee and shiny lord on finally completing his BQ
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Congratulations on all the recent shinies everyone!
    I've been hunting literally all day, and still no Rotom. 1,714 eggs... at least I got through all the DVDs I got for Christmas

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

So as I have 1 Ds and 1 3DS im hunting in both of them. In my normal DS I use Leaf Green (Badge quest) and in my 3DS it is Heart Gold.

The first time I did that I got my shiny charmander in Leaf Green. Now i tryied it again and shiny Articuno popped up in Heart Gold!
    What a pain.

There it was, with life in red, and paralyzed. However, 60 ultra balls didnt work. I was so scared, it was just doing agility and it didnt enter the freaking ball. But I must thank Lord Arceus because it did. It must had like 5 PP when i caught it. Man, i've never been so scared.

In other news, in Leaf Green I will keep hunting for my badge quest in Route 3/Mt. Moon. In heart Gold I will go with Eevee. (Even though I have 1 in my White 2)

See you guys later.
    HG BADGE QUEST

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OTHER SHINIES (not counting gifts)

Hey guys, theres suddenly been a luck rush. With my major congratulations going out to Kitty on her 3rd eevee, cocoa on magnemite, city on vibrava AND frillish! But especially shiny lord on his final bq shiny.
    Anyway to shellder, im upto 570 eggs and counting, i hope it shines soon!
    Gl all and hopefully we'll all get one more shiny in 2012!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Hey guys and girls its been a while ( 6 days in all )

I got my 3ds for Xmas and black 2 with platinum, and so far I've not even so much as unboxed platinum!
    I've been glued to my screen on black 2!
    as soon as I'm able to I'll start stockpiling eggs for my first ever CH RIOLU

congrats to everyone

Still hunting for Whitney. I moved for the chat community hunt and geodude was calling for me. I'm back to trying to get a shiny rock smashed. Hopefully it shines soon :/

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

YES ! Got my shiny regirock before the year ends
    Around 700 SR but if i count the previous around 7k I had..yeah..
    Sync didn't work and got a Calm nature..oh well its a shiny i'll not complain about it !
    Good luck everyone !
    3DS FC: 2036 - 7438 - 6637

Everyone here has certainly been lucky lately include myself:Cyndaquill didn't even take a whole day of SRing to appear! =)Crimson is now a powerful, EV trained level 100 Shiny Typholsion. Today is the last day before the next Community hunt so I'll be dual hunting Kyurem and the Johto starters. As always, good luck everyone! =)
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

I started hatching eggs today to contribute to my national dex, I'm hatching 5 of each Pokémon just in case I get a shiny, you never know! Got my trusty Japanese Ditto to help!
    Anyways, so far I've aready hatched Squirtle, Caterpie, Venonat, Geodude, Wooper, Aipom, Drowzee, Smoochum, Treeko and Torchic, and I've evolved a Metapod, Ivysaur, Sceptile and Abomasnow. So I'm making okay progress!
    Also planning to start Shaymin after new year when I have more time, 0 SR's so far >3<

Congrats on the Maractus, Swablu (and finishing your badge quest!), Zorua, Tranquill, Eevee, Vibrava AND Frillish (and finishing your badge quest also!), Articuno and Regirock!
    So happy so many of you are squeezing in your last few 2012 shinies so close to New Year, I doubt I'll be able to do the same though so my 2012 shinies will just be my precious Latias and Luma the Charmander

Also, whoever runs the Shiny Hunter Chat thingamabobber needs to fix the little text in the text box. It says "The chat hunt for January are ground type Pokémon!" rather than "The chat hunt for January is ground type Pokémon!". You use "are" for if there is a multiple of something, but there is only one community hunt so it should be "is" :3
    Just tryna help out!
    Last edited by Lunafloon; 31st December 2012 at 5:54 AM.
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

Congrats on today's shinies! Still a decent amount; seems like a lot of people are getting their last minute hunts before 2012 ends completed! Although I feel like for a while now, every person who's tried to use sync has had it fail...?

As for me, I only got 300 REs done today, and about 150 extra done on SS. So I have 3,500 total Eevee REs, so I'm nearing the half way point! But with work tomorrow, then hanging out with friends afterwards, and work the next day, it seems like I won't get much done in the next ~36 hours...

I'm getting more and more eager to start my platinum BQ, so I hope I don't take too much longer hunting for Eevee. And I certainly wouldn't mind a Nidoran or 2 in the process...
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 500 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 8,300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Guys, just asking here but whats a badge quest?

Quote Originally Posted by iGotNoiPad View Post
    Guys, just asking here but whats a badge quest?
    It's a self-imposed challenge where you collect a shiny before each gym badge
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

FINALLY!!!

After 17340 REs, Mareep has shone!!! I can move on in my BQ now!!!!!

It's a female, with a brave nature I got the shiny I wanted all along

Edit: And apparently I caught Pokerus in the field and didn't know... It's gone now Game just wanted to rub a little salt in my wounds
    Last edited by Charoshi; 31st December 2012 at 7:46 AM.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I stopped hunting for the shiny charmander, because I got tired but I'm back for the hunt.

I have a quick question, does using everstone and power items in breeding

change the chances of having a shiny ?

My Shinies:

3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric

Quote Originally Posted by x.a.x View Post
    I stopped hunting for the shiny charmander, because I got tired but I'm back for the hunt.

I have a quick question, does using everstone and power items in breeding

change the chances of having a shiny ?
    Not at all.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Congrats to those who have got a shiny since my last post. And congrats to those who finished their BQ's. I've been REing for my 3rd BQ shiny on my HG all day today. Approx 10hrs on that and no luck. But after dinner I decided to RE on my B2 as well as HG (I use my brothers 3DS for dual hunting). I have put my Latios hunt on hold as I haven't been in the mood for SRing. Don't know how many encounters I did at reversal mountain but I just caught my first RE shiny on B2 as well as my first RE shiny with shiny charm. It was 7,235 encounters for the game and 5,676 encounters since getting the shiny charm. I'm super excited as with only a 5% encounter rate Vibrava shone. It's male and timid nature. I'm still in a state of shock that Vibrava is my first RE shiny on B2. I was hoping for Skorupi or Skarmory as I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to get Vibrava. Hopefully this is the beginning of some new years luck and I will now get a shiny on my HG. No idea on how many encounters I've done on HG but its been over 61hrs of game time since my shiny metapod. I shall now stop rambling and leave you all with good luck wishes and some pics.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...9184FA059E.jpg
    http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...918D348B8F.jpg
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Hey all! Congrats on all the shinies since my last post yesterday! I managed to get up to 1,000 REs yesterday and 180 eggs collected (with maybe 30 hatched... not sure). I am starting to feel lucky again... I would love a New Years shiny (as I believe we all would).

Happy hunting everyone and good luck!!!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. (Dec 21) 4. ? 5. 6. 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #4- ? & AS: ?

3DS Friend Codes:
    2165-6202-2279
    5370-0975-3532

Today I was traded a WCS shiny Milotic and the gamestop shiny Suicune and Entei.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

I just got a Shiny Sandslash, Gentle nature, Male level 62 at route 15. ^_^ I just wanted to round the numbers to 1.6k instaid of 1,502. 7 Encounters later I got a freakin Shiny Sandslash ^_^ Yay me on the last day of the year ^_^

+ Just went over the odds for the Johto Starters =\
    Last edited by Dylz; 31st December 2012 at 1:10 PM.

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    Ohhhh my god, I have some news! Late last night finally after 18,385 encounters shiny Vibrava appears!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2a1de7fa.jpg

I wanted shiny Skarmory more since I already have a Flygon but I don't mind a 2nd one since shiny Flygon is beast! Nature is Relaxed which is meh but it seems to have a max speed IV which is great. But the news doesn't stop there! In the car, heading to my sisters house (which is where I use the computer to post) a shiny Frillish appears after only 448 encounters!!!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5eb95c0a.jpg
    Yess! Congrats on the Badge Quest completion, the shinies you got are amazing. This also applies to Shiny Lord, so congrats the both of you

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    FINALLY!!!

After 17340 REs, Mareep has shone!!! I can move on in my BQ now!!!!!

It's a female, with a brave nature I got the shiny I wanted all along
    Mareep is a great shiny, regardless of the lost Pokérus. I wouldn't evolve a shiny Mareep though.

Anyways:

1,150 SRs for Totodile / Cyndaquil
    750 REs for Spinarak
    1,700 REs for Pawniard

I just don't want to hunt on White 2 anytime soon. I want to go through all the post game stuff, and Reversal Mountain is the only real location that has made me definitely want to hunt there...holding off on that then.

Congrats to all, including Cocoadragon on your Magnemite! I saw the video on YouTube, which was good. Also, congrats to all others, and good luck!

EDIT: Congrats Dylz!
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Congratz to all the shinies since I last posted. last time i checked there was 96 pages, crikey ^-^'.

I doubt I'll get Kyurem done before the end of the CH, but I was gonna hunt him anyways so I don't care. Heatmor has been put on hold ATM. I'm mainly wanting to RE Floccesy ranch, only really wanting Mareep or Patrat. Maybe a Psyduck would be nice with Damp. Got a pal to trade me any Pokémon you need to trade to get on W2. So Shining Charm is not gonna be hard to get for me . *goes back to freaking out over Bulbasaur, I like Bulbasaurs*

And I'm in area 10 of the White Tree Hollow. Everybody gonnna Spin, Spin, Spin~

GL to everyone on their hunts!

Saaatoshi!

THIS IS INCREDIBLE! Exactly 1 hour later I SRed a Male Shiny Rash Chikorita At 2,888 Softresets! I guess I won this race AquaRegisteel :3 Again on my SoulSilver! =\ So I need to get a new TID. Goodbye 64000 (CARE!)

So actually 2 Shiny's in 1 hour time, on the last day of the year. :3 I reached my goal. I wanted to have 20 shinys at the end of the year. :3
    Last edited by Dylz; 31st December 2012 at 2:45 PM.

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

Gratz, a lot of nice new shinies, and happy last day of the year everyone!
    As for my Pokedex, 641/649 seen, I should have the charm today,
    at least I hope, so I can start hunting again.

Since I'm determined to get geodude, and rock smashing is taking forever, I grabbed primo's slugma egg, and I am going to MM geodude. Better odds, and possibly even less work. Hopefully whitney's cow can go down soon xD

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Happy New Years Eve to all out there. Well it seems that Kyurem has swindled me this month, maybe it'll be nice and shine for me today. To answer the question about the everstone, im pretty sure it doesn't affect chances, unless your MM'ing.

Page 79 of 942 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast