Page 95 of 946 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 23648

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

YES YES YES it finally happened after a week of SR the shiny legend came out and my adamant sync worked. thanks again to gustavo for helping me kyogre to do this.
    This took about 25 mins to capture as i was counting down its moves and outrage was putting a beating on it till it used res and being nearly to the last 10 my dusk ball finally captured it, and i had no masterball. This was an intense shiny but im so glad its over.
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...1-09at1028.jpg
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...-13at22283.jpg

Congrats om Riolu,skitty,venonat, and any others i may have missed. Good luck peeps next on my list is palkia.
        Spoiler:- Shiny Trainer Card:

Oh, I totally missed that Riolu, lucky ChaChi mentioned it
    Don't forget to write "Community Hunt Complete" when you get it, or you might not get on the first page
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Okay, so I just thought of a random question about shinies. If I were to encounter a pokemon for the first time and it was shiny, would it register in my pokedex as shiny? Just wondering how that would work because I believe I have seen shiny sprites in the pokedex.

Quote Originally Posted by Needs a Deoxys View Post
    Okay, so I just thought of a random question about shinies. If I were to encounter a pokemon for the first time and it was shiny, would it register in my pokedex as shiny? Just wondering how that would work because I believe I have seen shiny sprites in the pokedex.
    The pokedex always registers the first form you've seen. So, yes, you would.

Though, in the 5th gen, if you go to your pokedex and change the form you're viewing, then leave, that form would whats shown as the picture on the pokedex.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

I have a question guys.
    Do we actually need the shiny charm to hunt effectively on white 2?
    Congratz on all the latest shinys and good luck on everyones hunts
    *May the shine be with you*
    FC: 5129-0703-6916
    I'm always keen for battles, PM if you want
        Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

Credit: Varanus for the Shiny Card. Dragonitor for the Userbar. Brutakablaziken for the mudkip userbar
    Thanks so much!
    May the shine be with you!

First off congrats on the lovely Shiny Riolu, Rayquaza and all other recent shinies. I'm up to 11,500 RE's in White 2 ranch with nothing. On another forum that I'm on there's a race for Shiny Turtwig so I've started SRing for him on Diamond. I have a question: if you see an uncatchable shiny Starly is that a good sign? I'll be going 500 RE's a day and then the rest of my shiny hunting time will be for Turtwig.
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Quote Originally Posted by RaichuArcanine View Post
    question: if you see an uncatchable shiny Starly is that a good sign? I'll be going 500 RE's a day and then the rest of my shiny hunting time will be for Turtwig.
    ~RaichuArcanine~
    I think an uncatchable shiny is a good sign in Emerald or R/S with a dry battery,And I think that means you can SR for a shiny starter.Correct me if I'm wrong.^-^;
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Hi everyone!

Just some quick news: - FINALLY HATCHED MY SHINY ZORUA!!

It was my second longest MM hunt coming in at 1,619 eggs, but boy does he look awesome!!

Video below, also images and Pokecheck - and my sig has been updated!!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNybNt0m68U

Image: http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...psb3e52e86.jpg

Pokecheck: http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9db06ea2.jpg

My next hunt is going to be a semi mystery. I may give it away, I may keep it to myself until he hatches. The "he" should be a hint in itself - this Pokemon can only be male.

Congrats to City of Delusion on the awesome Grimer, Helio's shiny Riolu, and ChaChi's Rayquaza!!

Good luck everyone. There's been a ton of shinies lately!!
    Last edited by YNCRN; 14th January 2013 at 4:51 PM.
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

So I'm determined to get a shiny soon, so I'm doing a starter hunt in HG, as well as MMing tepig/REing in virbank complex in W2. I'm also trying to get to my platinum BQ if I have time xD

This basically means I'm hunting in every game but white, which is going to be reserved for times when I really want to double hunt (with W2 of course) or MM something without caring about the nature. I'm also going to be using it more for RNG, since I have W2 to hunt on :P

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

330 eggs hatched so far in my Ducklett hunt. No shiny yet, but I tend not to expect one very early anyway.

Congratulations on the Grimer, Rayquaza, Riolu, and Zorua! Best of luck to everyone else still hunting.
    Shinies: (x2) (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hidden Ability Pokemon:     Spoiler:- Click:

Congrats on the Shiny Zorua and any I've missed, today I had school but I took my DS in so I could continue on my BQ. Still no shiny yet.

When it comes to "seeing" the National Dex, I'm at 359. Do I need to catch all the National Dex or see them all?

GL to everybody! TheMaster327 on 9000 RES is making me jaw drop -w-'. I guess you could say it's... OVER 9000!!!

Saaatoshi!

Hey guys, haven't post in a few days as i have been busy =O, so i apologize. Grats on all of the shinies, couldn't list them if i tried! I know chachi, city and helio got shinies anyhow =D Grats. As for me, i have been super busy so i hav only reached 1000 eggs (approx) for shellder, but may go hardcore on that soon, but for now its gl and need motivation!!!!!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

OMFG SHINY TURTWIG AFTER 117 SRs THIS INSANE IF ANYONE REMEMBERS MY PIPLUP WAS ONLY 280 SRS THESE STARTERS ARE SO LUCKY!
    UPLOADING THE VIDEO AT THE MOMENT WILL BE UP SOON

lol well gl to raichu arcanine i notice she is SRing turtwig hopefully she will be just as lucky and congrats to cityofdelusion on the grimer
    and chachi on the rayquaza im racing someone in a platinum BQ alongside my w2 BQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CbQFWgJMpw
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 14th January 2013 at 6:53 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Congrats on the Shiny Zorua and any I've missed, today I had school but I took my DS in so I could continue on my BQ. Still no shiny yet.

When it comes to "seeing" the National Dex, I'm at 359. Do I need to catch all the National Dex or see them all?

GL to everybody! TheMaster327 on 9000 RES is making me jaw drop -w-'. I guess you could say it's... OVER 9000!!!
    You need to catch them not just see them, only reward for seeing them is the unova dex and it'll get you the nature preserve permit

I just RE a shiny Pichu in the Trophy Garden on my Diamond. My first RE for years! Male with perfect Attack. Quirky nature.

Community Hunt competed, I guess!
    Last edited by Scot_82; 14th January 2013 at 9:50 PM. Reason: CH Completed

Shiny's have been EV trained finally!

Living Pokedex Project: 718/718 Completed!

Oh my gosh, yes!!! After months of SRing between my different targets, I finally have a new shiny, and my first one of the New Year ^_^

And it is...

Spoiler:- *insert drumroll here* XD:

Now I can finally get around to trading some Pokemon from SS to White and getting back to other hunts I've been meaning to do on it . I'll carry on with Kyurem tommorow too; I'm at 3180 SRs for it now.

There's been loads of new shinies since I've last posted, so congrats to everyone! To name just a few people off the top of my head Dangertrout, Helio, City, ChaChi, YNCRN and cocoa~

Good luck everyone on your shiny hunts! ^_^
    ~Graoo!~

~Mightyena lover and Shiny Hunter~

[Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fire--- Magmar, Larvesta and Braxien]

I've decided that my first shiny hunt will be for a Tynamo using MM, as I managed to pick up a Spanish (I think) female one over GTS this morning. I've just spent ages getting the father to have some pretty strong IVs, so I'm gonna start the breeding process now. I don't have the Oval or Shiny Charms, but does the Oval Charm really help that much?
    Most recent shiny:

Sylveon!
    (MM! ~1800 eggs...)

Next Target...

(Dream Ball Eevee & Vullaby, MM)
        Spoiler:- Y Shiny Card:

I have just started my quest on SR'ing for a shiny Lugia on HG. Lost the counting pretty fast, but i have been doing it for around 6 hours, so i'm maybe around 400-500.

While i was SR'ing, i started thinking about programming an easy flash-program that could keep track on the counting. So i was wondering, could you guys find that helpful? I mean, something easy like a press button that counts X times for each press, or something like that. If you think this is a great idea, what is a must haves in a easy program like that? I might probably make it if it would help shiny hunters out there.

- My Offers -

Spoiler:- My Offers:

- Looking For -
        Spoiler:- Looking For:

I do only trade and accept legally obtained pokemon. I'm also using instacheck.

Quote Originally Posted by Caedo View Post
    I have just started my quest on SR'ing for a shiny Lugia on HG. Lost the counting pretty fast, but i have been doing it for around 6 hours, so i'm maybe around 400-500.

While i was SR'ing, i started thinking about programming an easy flash-program that could keep track on the counting. So i was wondering, could you guys find that helpful? I mean, something easy like a press button that counts X times for each press, or something like that. If you think this is a great idea, what is a must haves in a easy program like that? I might probably make it if it would help shiny hunters out there.
    To be honest, most calculators have the same function. Just put in a number, press equals and then +1/2/3 (depending on what you are hunting) then pressing equals just adds it up continuously. Still, you could just count in your head and write down when you're done.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

Quote Originally Posted by 2rsa View Post
    I think an uncatchable shiny is a good sign in Emerald or R/S with a dry battery,And I think that means you can SR for a shiny starter.Correct me if I'm wrong.^-^;
    That's correct, but (s)he is SRing on diamond so it doesn't apply there.

Just thought I'd stop by to offer a major congratulations on the overload of shinies lately, including but not limited to Zorua, Groudon, Riolu, Grimer, Rayquaza, Turtwig, and Pichu.

I'm up to 2,880 REs on the route above Union Cave. I think I'll start hunting a bit more now that I've finally finished my playthrough of Digimon World.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

I randomly found a shiny Tranquill in B1 while EV training. That was a far more successful session than I expected.

I think I'm going to let it sit until G6 so I can get the shiny forms of Tranquill and Unfezant (female) on my G6 Pokedex.
    Black: Keegan - 4127 4040 9358

Decided to have some fun last night XD and ended up 40 chains of Pachi's at once coz Pikachu was my first PKMN. Then all night I chained it, after 30 000 steps, NO SHINY PATCH D: so I continued in the morning. Around 36 000 steps shiny patch FINALLY appeared

My first shiny of 2k13 :3 nya~

Now up to 9,500 encounters for Ducklett... Now I know how Shiny Lord felt...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

5,100 Run Aways

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Now up to 9,500 encounters for Ducklett... Now I know how Shiny Lord felt...
    We all get those hunts, and my secret MM in Black 2 is starting to look like one of those hunts. Good luck to you on Ducklett; that takes some serious perseverance.

As I was saying about my MM, I'm now at 1350 eggs, which isn't bad for a normal MM, but as I'm using the shiny charm, I'll start feeling the dullness of the hunt should this hunt go beyond my next 150 eggs. For now though, I'm going to continue with my BQ and hopefully get closer to 5000 RE's today, though that may be pushing it.

Now, congrats on the recent shinies, Rayquaza(especially), Riolu, Groudon, Turtwig, Tranquil, Pachirisu, Zorua, and any recent ones I've missed. Good luck everyone!
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Guys!!! I can't believe I found it at last!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img94/9011/inbattle.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img339/3018/summaryx.jpg

This was the first hunt I ever started on Black 2, way back on December 2nd actually. I've been SRing on and off since then, because SRing isn't really my thing. It took 2305 SRs, so I didn't end up going over the odds w/ the shiny charm! And I just had to get the in-battle pic with my shiny Gardevoir, cuz they look so great together=P the synch didn't work but oh well!

Congrats on the Pachirisu, Tranquill, Turtwig, Groudon (special congrats on Groudon, that's awesome), and any others that I might have missed! Gl to everyone on their hunts!
    Last edited by pokemaster13; 15th January 2013 at 4:51 AM.

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

Page 95 of 946 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast