Page 100 of 938 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 23431

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HootingLilligant View Post
    Hey everyone! Here's a preview of my new Shiny Card! I made it myself because I thought everyone else had too masculine of a Shiny Card design.

Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

How do you like it?

Good luck on the Shiny Hunts as always!
    It looks awesome nice job! and thx for all the congrats everyone
    im gonna evolve it into a leafeon and ive already started on my next hunt for the dratini in dragons den
    and im still hunting for the next shiny of my platinum BQ im going back to my W2 BQ very soon
    Anyways, Good luck everyone and congrats on the recent shinies
    and if anyone wants to see the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVV9NvrSB8w
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 18th January 2013 at 6:01 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    It looks awesome nice job! and thx for all the congrats everyone
    im gonna evolve it into a leafeon and ive already started on my next hunt for the dratini in dragons den
    and im still hunting for the next shiny of my platinum BQ im going back to my W2 BQ very soon
    Anyways, Good luck everyone and congrats on the recent shinies
    and if anyone wants to see the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVV9NvrSB8w
    Congrats! A good shiny with so many options...I'd go for Flareon, but Leafeon's pretty cool too.
    Also, mega-massive congrats to Master! YES. Finally a shiny for you thank goodness!
    And congrats to CoD on Tyrogue!

Just a general CONGRATS to all who got stuff then.

1,362 REs for Platinum BQ #2...I had my school close at quarter past 10, so I've had time to hunt. Done 212 REs so far today...

Good luck everyone!
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Everyone else seems to have a shiny card, so I thought I'd best make one of my own; pretty basic but gets the job done =) Still trundling along with Horsea, another hundred eggs to hatch...
    Most recent shiny:

Sylveon!
    (MM! ~1800 eggs...)

Next Target...

(Dream Ball Eevee & Vullaby, MM)
        Spoiler:- Y Shiny Card:

So I got the Shiny Charm yesterday for completing the pokedex and I got a Spanish Ditto from the GTS which is now in the day care with my Zoroark. I am hatching Zorua eggs until I get a shiny one. I WILL get a shiny Zorua, I need one before gen 6 comes out as I need to see it's beauty in full 3d. When I get it I will take a picture for you all. I think my chances are now 1 in 1024 per egg... Hmm it could take a while but I'm determined!
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Thanks for the congrats everyone!
    @Helio - that was BQ shiny #5, so 3 left to get!
    @Shine - CoD is right - Ducklett will be my primary Surf/Fly slave, pretty much...

Next hunt will be Route 7, hoping for Shiny Seviper!
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

5,900 REs

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny7197 View Post
    Edit: I've pasted the IMG codes straight from photobucket, but they are coming up as links not pictures, not sure why this is? :/
    If you scroll all the way down until the very bottom of this page, after the "Quick Reply" box you'll see "Posting Permission".

IMG code in GPD is being set as "off", basically IMG code cannot be used in any threads in GPD.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Next hunt will be Route 7, hoping for Shiny Seviper!
    Good luck, I'm going to hunt for that one too, after I got the Cresselia that is. I already have a Shiny Zangoose, it just feels incomplete if I don't have a Shiny Seviper as well

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Haven't posted in a while...
    Had a dream where every encounter was a shiny. :| YES.

LOL, anyway, I have a ton of the unova-dexers to get haxorus and oval charm. Need it for MMing. Doing marill again. it was fun, and I really like that shiny.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post

I wish my target's middle evo and final evo swapped palettes. I don't want it to be PINK!
    I think your secret hunt is a zubat?

Massive congrats guys. Haven't been on in a while so would take ages to name everyone. But I will say a personal congrats to TheMaster for finally grabbing shiny Ducklett! That's a real hunt of pure perseverance so I'm glad you got your reward.

My hunt is slowly coming along, I'm now at 4,300 RE's for my 4th BQ hunt. Hopefully I'll get a bit done this weekend but still so busy lately.

Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Weird. I had the exact same dream.
    So I'm up to 1902 Magnemite Encounters, and 82 Chimchars ... I have a long way to go.

Hey Guys, all of you that own a youtube account for shiny hunting, I have created one myself - http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinyHunterJonny
    I would appreciate any views tbh as this account is brand new.

As for my hunts, I've started a hunt for shiny Karrablast in White up to 200 Encounters and route 32 in SS for mareep also 200 encounters

Congrats on all the new shinies and good luck on all your hunts
    The names Jonny, and I hunt shinies. That's about all you need to know xD

Hunting: Yanma - MM - 150 Eggs, Route 32- Soul Silver (BQ#2) - 16500 REs, Route 8 - FR/LG - 15100 REs (2nd Leg)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambri View Post
    Thanks for all the congrats on Groudon! The shiny gold colour is so much more amazing looking on the actual game than it is on the Pokedex page <3. Also, I wanna give thanks to KittyKitty3308 and other people that hunted Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza recently for keeping me motivated .
    Aww. :3 you're very welcome. Glad my hunting could motivate others. Congrats on your shinies btw. as for me, I am still working on Eevee number 5. At around 70ish eggs out of 540 and I think like 2,300 REs. Its tough when u work 10 hour days to get anything done. :/ oh well

Happy hunting everyone and good luck!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. ? 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #3- Fiery Path & AS: ?

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Heh. I've had multiple dreams involving SRing for a shiny Latios. @_@ Haven't actually done that though... yet.

I've decided this year, I will aim to get at least 8 shinies - I will SR for Latios and Cresselia (two of the best shiny Legendaries in my opinion), and MM for Riolu, Phione, Bulbasaur, Cottonee, Gulpin and Vulpix. Need to finish Black 2 first though - I'm not even bothering with the Shiny Charm either, too hard to trade all those Pokemon! I'll continue hunting on B2 when I have X as well, as I'm still going to go for the shiny Lake Trio, Regis and Kyurem at the very least. Hopefully I won't need a Master Ball (looks at Virizion).

Congratulations to all on their new shinies and good luck to everyone, especially those with really long hunts!
    Last edited by Chibi_Muffin; 19th January 2013 at 3:10 PM. Reason: Only the one Riolu, thanks ^_^;

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Quote Originally Posted by HootingLilligant View Post
    Hey everyone! Here's a preview of my new Shiny Card! I made it myself because I thought everyone else had too masculine of a Shiny Card design.

Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

How do you like it?

Good luck on the Shiny Hunts as always!
    The irony is that my brother and I collected about half of the same shinies. That was before he accidently deleted the game.

Ha ha ha after a VERY short 178 soft resets I got my bold shiny registeel and that's good it means my synchronizer worked yet again, I will post its summary momentariy http://s6.postimage.org/p2fqtyyh9/IMAG0217.jpg Mwa ha ha, I'm now trying for Azelf then possibly braviary if possible, I'm at 1240 soft resets for Azelf now, wish me luck
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 19th January 2013 at 4:13 PM.

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I am at about 400++ eggs for my Chingling and still its not shiny.I got to be patience.

This is getting ridiculous... I'll hunt today a lot, so here's hoping today will finally start my Badge Quest.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

I'm picking up my old hunt for Abra in the Game Corner, however I may trade a Abra over to my White 2 for Masuda Reasons. I need a Synchronizer. -w-'

As for my Secret Target, after a bit of breeding I realised it has Muddy Water! So wanting it to have Swift Swim like some of the offspring do. Also wanting it to be a male. Sheesh, I'm so picky

Saaatoshi!

Okay, so I'm having to stop SRing for chimchar at 140, yet I'm still going strong at Magnemite with 2095.
    Congrats on everyone's shinies!

Quick congrats to everyone who got shinies lately! Especially, as many people have said, to Master on their successful Ducklett hunt!
    I think it's been to long since I last posted to go through and list all of you, but I have been reading the thread everyday!

Just thought I'd finally post an update since it's been a while. Village Bridge (White 2) still hasn't produced any shinies after 10,152 RE, despite having the Shiny Charm for nearly half of that. I think mine must be broken so far, but I'll just carry on and hope for the best! My boyfriend told me to go somewhere else since I'm tired of seeing blue Marills and red Zangooses, but I'm determined to get something at Village Bridge after all this time!
    I also started my Black 2 Badge Quest today! Currently SR-ing for Snivy despite planning to get my first badge shiny at Floccesy Ranch. I'll see how long I can last with Bianca's constant talking and then I'll either get a shiny Snivy or move to the Ranch, I don't mind either way!
    As for my Platinum Badge Quest, still not starting it till I get a shiny on White 2, but I'm starting to consider SR-ing for Chimchar. Not sure though since I've heard a few people complain that Platinum is a pain to reset for the starters. If not, I'll be at Route 202 hoping for a Shinx or a Starly! SoulSilver is still taken up by my Nuzlocke, but I still plan to do a 16 Gym Badge Quest after I've finished one of my other BQs!

Good luck everyone on your shiny hunting endeavors, and send me luck for White 2 to give me something D:
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

Does soft resetting my 3DSXL damage my system in any way? And if it doesn't, how do you do that? xD

Hope asking questions isn't against the rules.
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Soft resetting on the 3DSXL is fine. You just press L, R, SELECT and START at the same time (L and R being the shoulder buttons. SELECT and START are located on either side of the home button.)

I am now 120 eggs into my Zorua shiny hunt. I am mm'ing and I have the shiny charm but still no luck. I expect to get one before 1000 eggs but it's all about luck.
    Last edited by Emily101; 19th January 2013 at 9:41 PM.
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    Does soft resetting my 3DSXL damage my system in any way? And if it doesn't, how do you do that? xD

Hope asking questions isn't against the rules.
    Just don't press down really hard on the shoulders. That broke mine once. Also a lot of people use rubber bands to hold them down without having to press them all the time, but I don't know if that does anything bad.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Just don't press down really hard on the shoulders. That broke mine once. Also a lot of people use rubber bands to hold them down without having to press them all the time, but I don't know if that does anything bad.
    I've used rubber bands before, and while it makes SR'ing much easier, you don't want to keep them on all the time, or you risk wearing out the L/R buttons. That temporarily happened to my brother's 3DS, but since they work now, maybe it's not a huge risk. I'd still exercise caution with rubber bands, since I also broke a few rubber bands that were strained too much.

Meanwhile, I've been getting great progress on my BQ, at 6400 RE's. I still hope to see a Rhyhorn, simply because it would be easier to weaken it without any risks, so I can catch it in a Premier Ball easily. I've also never used one in-game, so it would be a much more fresh experience in comparison to the others. Congrats on the recent shinies, and good luck to all!
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

First off, congrats to cocoa on the shiny Eevee, DizzyCobraMew on the Registeel, Jonny7197 on the Chikorita, and last but not least TheMaster327 for FINALLY finding your Ducklett!!

As for myself, how about two shinies in a week!?

My semi mystery hunt is over! After 498 eggs a Jolly, shiny Rufflet hatched!!

He's now a shiny, blue Braviary! Although I'm a little disappointed with his HP, Defense, and Special Defense stat, but I think I'll get over it!

Images, Pokecheck, and video below - and of course, my sig has been updated with the new Black 2 frames as that's what I'm playing now!!

Image: http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6d858f44.jpg

Pokecheck: http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0277f3f6.jpg

And video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32nr5k9ZPE8

Now, who to hunt next? Good luck all!
    Last edited by YNCRN; 19th January 2013 at 10:31 PM.
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

Page 100 of 938 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast