Page 122 of 907 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 22665

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Grats on all the shinies - Heatran & Bronzor are the ones I can remember.

After a hunt of 883 SRs for a Johto starter I thought I'd be in for an easy badge quest, my game has proven me wrong.
    Now up to 6600 REs for my 2nd BQ shiny - hopefully Mareep purely because I love it and it would count towards CH.

Anyways the 2nd Phase of my LG/FR hunt is up to 4200 REs, so I hope I can get a shiny by the end of the weekend at least and I'd be so grateful if it were a mareep.

Good luck anyways guys, you all seem to have rediculously short hunts so I'm not sure why I'm wishing you good luck, but yeah, good luck anyway xD
    The names Jonny, and I hunt shinies. That's about all you need to know xD

Hunting: Yanma - MM - 150 Eggs, Route 32- Soul Silver (BQ#2) - 16500 REs, Route 8 - FR/LG - 15100 REs (2nd Leg)

Congratiez on the recent shinies especialy helio finally getting his BQ shiny, Cocoa on drifloon, and all the CH shinies~* Well i'm over 1,000+ eevee eggs(finally gave up), 6,000+ REs at reversal mountain + shiny charm(over the odds and with 2 DS systems), and over 1,000+ SRs for the johto starters(on 3 different DS systems)!!! Y U NO SHINE!?!?! xD xD xD Well maybe something'll shine by the end of my Florida vacation... highly doubt it since i'm sick on top of the broken ankle so i'm really tired x( Oh well. GL to everyone on their hunts, endeavors, and making some stars fly~*

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 86~} {~Most recent shiny : random shiny Anorith(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

My Bank Ball Collection Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by VictorC View Post
    COMMUNITY HUNT COMPLETE!

Just 1 day after SR'ing a shiny Latios, i SR'd a shiny Heatran 400~500 SR's made it a quick hunt.
    Going to EV train some pokes for the upcoming winter friendly then on to Registeel.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79...ps9ca7cdf9.jpg

Grats on the Bronzor Aqua
    Wow, VictorC you're on a roll keep up the great work man ^^ That is some crazy luck.

Everyone else keep up the great work with your community hunts and whatever else you're working on and do not give up
    I will be starting my Regigigas hunt today which will finish out the last of my golem legendary group.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code : Jamie 3582 9560 5564
    Friend Safari: Fighting= Machoke, Throh, Riolu
    Check out my shiny album: http://s9.beta.photobucket.com/user/...mies%20Shinies
    Current Shiny Hunt-Misdreavus

My Shiny Pokemon (all caught or hatched by me)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Was wondering if Registeel counted for this month's CH, in the event Regichoc shines soon (1,200 SRs now)... What do you think, Dangertrout?
    Because of the red dots on it's face? yes, it counts =)
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

I'm at 1,270 soft resets on Azelf, hope that when I continue the hunt in a few minutes that it will shine -_- I'm sick of the hunt, its my longest yet

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

congrats on all the recent shinies[shiny growlithe rocks :P]

anyways my hunt for shiny axew is going much better now[fixed her fainting problem(gave her speed vitamins XD) so its going much smoother] ....i have a 50/50 shot with repel only Axew and Boldore show up[still hoping more for axew though...:P]

good luck on all hunts!!!

edit: CoD grats on the short Mesprit hunt and GL with your Heatran
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 8th February 2013 at 4:43 AM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Congrats to Markasdarkas on Heatran, Heliotrope on Growlithe (finally!), AquaRegisteel on Bronzor, and VictorC on Heatran!

Thanks, Ambri! And everyone else before of course, but I said that a while ago :x

This morning, I focused solely on doing Black Tower - not simultaneously SRing for Piplup. I planned on SRing while playing when I got home from work at 4...But, surprise! (NOT!) - a kid called in again asking me to take his shift right after mine ended (goofing off, I'm sure), so I didn't get out till a little after 9...So I'm just going to do Black Tower tonight. Tomorrow I'm a double, so I'm gone from 11-11. And then on Saturday, I'm away for 4 days, and it's a 5 hour car ride (not sure if I'll be driving any of it though), so it's kind of a toss-up as to whether any of this mini vacation will result in much shiny hunting or none at all...

Good luck to everyone
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Swablu, Vulpix, Cottonee; Black 2 (Abundant Shrine): 700 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 6,800 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 3,600 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Community hunt complete!!

Yes! After 7 days Mesprit appears!!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...psf3b23842.jpg

So happy this wasn't a really long hunt! Unfortunately my modest sync failed and it got a brave nature which is pretty bad but I think I can work with it. Gratz on Growlithe, Bronzor, and those Heatrans! Which is what I'll be going for next. Good luck everyone! :]
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 11/16/14
    Total Shinies: 259

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

The shiny number/seed is determined when you turn the game on, right? So I'm right in understanding that if I just close my ds, it'll keep the number/seed from reseting, right?

That's what I did with my shiny elgyem and it seemed to work when I caught it, but since haven't found info on this now that I've researched the stuff. So just want to make sure I am understanding things correctly

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Just thought I'd say congrats to everyone on their recent shinies. Way to stick with that Growlithe hunt Helio!
    Still hunting for a shiny MM Cranidos but I hatched 200 eggs over the past few days so I'm up to 250. Hopefully the shiny charm odds will stay true and I'll get him around 1000 eggs at most. Decided I'm going to hunt in the route outside of Mt. Moon on Leaf Green but idk when I will start that.
    Well congrats again to everyone and keep hunting!

Edit: Well it's after midnight but I decided to hatch a few more eggs and on the 256th egg my shiny Cranidos has appeared! I wanted a cool hatch location so since I had saved I took the egg and hatched it while standing next to N in N's Castle. It is a male with a Naughty nature so that's good. Stats of HP:12 Att:7 Def:5 Sp. Att:5 Sp. Def:4 Speed:6 Extremely happy it came so fast being that this is my first official MM hunt.
    Last edited by DittoPokemon97; 8th February 2013 at 6:44 AM.
    Always looking for shiny trades!!

3DS FC: 2036-7189-1082
    IGN Pokemon Y: Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by DittoPokemon97 View Post
    Edit: Well it's after midnight but I decided to hatch a few more eggs and on the 256th egg my shiny Cranidos has appeared! I wanted a cool hatch location so since I had saved I took the egg and hatched it while standing next to N in N's Castle. It is a male with a Naughty nature so that's good. Stats of HP:12 Att:7 Def:5 Sp. Att:5 Sp. Def:4 Speed:6 Extremely happy it came so fast being that this is my first official MM hunt.
    Interesting hatch location. I wouldn't have thought of that.

Got bored with Munchlax so I decided to switch to hatching Lapras. I can't decide whether to take the extra time and hold out for its hidden ability (Hydration), or just roll the dice and hope for Water Absorb. Decisions, decisions.

Dual hunting Beldum now, hatching on SS and SR on Sapphire.

Also got my back-up DSlite, only preowned one they had was a pink one though.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Cool

Community Hunt Complete!
    After 1062 SR's,Shiny Virizion appears! The video should be on youtube very soon. I was really expecting to get SR's in all weekend but this is just awesome! I was just getting in a few SR's before dinner when I noticed it was pink and screamed OMG. I named it Rose and am going to EV Train it and get it to level 100. The best part is my jolly synch worked and it's Alert to Sounds!. I also caught it in a Heal Ball which was exactly what I wanted. It only took three heal balls to catch and to think that I came well prepared with three hundred. Here's it's IV's:
    HP-5-6, Attack-5-6, Defense-19-20, Special Attack-29,31! Special Defense-0-1(lol), Speed-29,30! What a great way to end the first week of year 12! Pics:
    http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/...ps226275aa.jpg http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7c13249d.jpg http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/...psa3ba4738.jpg http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/...ps700fef24.jpg It's also my first ever SR legendary! ^_^ Congrats on all other shinies too-lady luck seems to be smiling down on us!
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ: Hunting:
    -I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

Congratz on all the recent shinies(growlith,virizion,latios,heatrans,mesprit,bronzer,crandios and all the others i may have forgotten)!
    Anyways,I'm happy to say,Community Hunt Complete!
    After 812 egg Cynda decided to shine!I've been hunting for Cynda on and off for a while now.I called him Typhoon(unoriginal,I know).Oh,and sadly he has a jolly nature,but I'm not going to complain.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    The shiny number/seed is determined when you turn the game on, right? So I'm right in understanding that if I just close my ds, it'll keep the number/seed from reseting, right?

That's what I did with my shiny elgyem and it seemed to work when I caught it, but since haven't found info on this now that I've researched the stuff. So just want to make sure I am understanding things correctly
    I'm pretty sure it changes when you SR as well otherwise you would be finding the same pokemon unless you somehow advance the frames either on your own or from npcs...

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

I've done over 500 eggs for Zorua and still no MM egg? Is it that difficult?
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    I'm pretty sure it changes when you SR as well otherwise you would be finding the same pokemon unless you somehow advance the frames either on your own or from npcs...
    Well sring is technically shutting the game off, so yea, but just closing the screen and not going through the main screen and all will keep it from reseting. Just wanted to make sure I was right.

I almost MM'ed for a shiny Magikarp recently, SO glad I didn't do that, with it being given away in Japan and all. Ahh well, Mawile is still my goal ^_^

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

So Virizion has sorta become my main hunt now. I've lost interest in Tepig now because SRs for Virizion are so much quicker. Maybe I'll move my first BQ shiny to a route or Flocessy Ranch.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Well sring is technically shutting the game off, so yea, but just closing the screen and not going through the main screen and all will keep it from reseting. Just wanted to make sure I was right.
    I just realized I misread your post before. Yeah, as long as you keep the system on and the game loaded, the seed doesn't change. If you don't close it the frames might be way off from an npc or from time in gen 3 (with the broken rng from emerald/RS dry battery)

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    I've done over 500 eggs for Zorua and still no MM egg? Is it that difficult?
    My Zorua took 991 egg by MM without shiny charm, so no worry yet xDD And beside, my shiny Trapinch still hasn't come after almost 2000 eggs for now lol, be patient u v u

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Congrats on Virizion! Beautiful shiny!

By the way... BOOM!! Shiny Koffing after 4,172 encounters. Also I noticed that shiny Koffing has a red mouth so Community Hunt complete?!

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    I just realized I misread your post before. Yeah, as long as you keep the system on and the game loaded, the seed doesn't change. If you don't close it the frames might be way off from an npc or from time in gen 3 (with the broken rng from emerald/RS dry battery)
    I don't understand what you mean by the "If you don't close it"...part. But yea, I'll keep the game on as I have been closing, not shutting it off, as I have been and eventually I'll reach that seed.

gratz on Virizon and Koffing[i wanna get 1 but dont even have a regular 1 yet(ill try to get 1 the next time I go to the Dream World...)]

And on hunt news....My hunt for a shiny Axew is still ongoing but sooner or later somethings gotta shine right??? XD

...oh and Good Luck on all ongoing hunts!!
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

I don't understand what you mean by the "If you don't close it"...part. But yea, I'll keep the game on as I have been closing, not shutting it off, as I have been and eventually I'll reach that seed.
    he means if you don't put it on standby, the frames will continue to advance because of NPCs moving around and such.
    although, with the GBA games, closing the lid doesn't put them on standby, they continue to run. so you cant "pause" the RNG in those

edit - I should probably point out that because of the way the frames advance because of NPCs moving, or you moving or using your PC, etc... it's entirely possible to skip over your shiny frame. So leaving the game on forever doesn't guarantee you'll hit your shiny frame.
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Page 122 of 907 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast