Page 128 of 948 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 23681

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

AAAAAAA I can't believe it, on my 15th chian a shiny Shinx appeared *_____*
    This is the first shiny I ever caught personally! I'm so happy *-*
    I took a photo too: http://i.imgur.com/4F9sxLM.jpg (mfw sorry for the bad quality lol)

Btw no, my chains broke randomly even if I checked every patch at least twice before choosing it lol

Quote Originally Posted by ysmr97 View Post
    My Treecko and Totodile where frequently making eggs, like, ALL the time, but have just randomly stopped. Is this normal?
    Happens to me all of the time. Fast and slow production seems to come in waves, just wait them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleh
    I took a photo too: http://i.imgur.com/4F9sxLM.jpg (mfw sorry for the bad quality lol)
    There isn't an image there.

Also, nice!

And, @ It is I, ~~~ THAT XPLAINS SO MUCH. MEIRJOHEF! lol.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

The links works here o: Have you tryed refreshing?

Quote Originally Posted by It is I, View Post
    I have done 120 eggs for my Nidoran M, but have pretty much lost motivation.

Since Nidoran, both genders, have red eyes; am I correct in believing that one would count for the CH if one should shine in a timely manner?
    That's right, Nidoran M / F both count for the CH

@ HGAddict, From what I understand, REing in Emerald works
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 11th February 2013 at 11:31 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

where can I see the community hunt?
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

page 1 of this thread, very 1st post under this months community hunt
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

You can see it in the original post of this thread.

Edit: Ninja'd

Congrats on shiny shinx! Nothing like getting your first very own shiny!

Managed to do quite a bit of hunting today so I'm now at 2,000 RE's. Got a day off tomorrow as well so hopefully I'll get a lot more done.

Best of luck folks.

Does Treecko count for the CH?

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Does Treecko count for the CH?
    Yeah it has red on it.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Recent Shiny: Cresselia
    Current Hunt: Regirock

Ok thanks.

I caught my first shiny the other day it was a female geodude though :L but still so happy all these years of running through grass paid off ^.^
    "Your fighting demeans us both."

"Your uncouth mouth has offended my gentleman's sensibilities."
    - Dudley.

Quote Originally Posted by king buba View Post
    I caught my first shiny the other day it was a female geodude though :L but still so happy all these years of running through grass paid off ^.^
    Nice! Consider yourself extra lucky, because some peoples' shiny Geodudes blow up on them before they have a chance to catch them!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Recent Shiny: Cresselia
    Current Hunt: Regirock

Congrats Buba!

Quote Originally Posted by king buba View Post
    Hey, congrats!

I managed to get myself a shiny male Geodude by sheer accident--on Jan. 26, I decided to go hunting for a No Guard Machop on my copy of Pearl. The third encounter was a shiny Geodude. He's named Nugget and I've already gotten 16 Ribbons for him. (I'm trying to get the Footprint Ribbon for him without using Vitamins.) I adore him.

May you be waiting for me in the next Gen and forevermore.
    These are my babies. Be kind to them.

haha Thanks everybody!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Hey, congrats!

I managed to get myself a shiny male Geodude by sheer accident--on Jan. 26, I decided to go hunting for a No Guard Machop on my copy of Pearl. The third encounter was a shiny Geodude. He's named Nugget and I've already gotten 16 Ribbons for him. (I'm trying to get the Footprint Ribbon for him without using Vitamins.) I adore him.
    ohh haha I saw somebody who named their shiny geodude "glam" so it was like glam rock haha -.- I think I might try get some ribbons for mine too! ohh does it make any difference that I got it in leaf green from smashing a rock?
    "Your fighting demeans us both."

"Your uncouth mouth has offended my gentleman's sensibilities."
    - Dudley.

Congrats on Geodude and Shinx, both are really cool shinies! And congrats on any other recent shinies as well.

As for me, today I found my first February shiny!....

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/5440/p...neinbattle.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img805/7839/piloswinesummary.jpg

Piloswine. Darn. I was really hoping for Sneasel, but I guess Mamoswine is still pretty cool. It took 3,040 REs in Giant Chasm with the Shiny Charm, making this my first hunt to go over the odds. Oh, and is Piloswine's nose considered pink? If so, then community hunt complete. But if not, oh well. I'll just continue my Cyndaquil MM hunt.

Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by pokemaster13; 12th February 2013 at 3:16 AM.

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

Well, still no luck on my shiny Wobbuffet hunt, but last night I finally got a shiny on my HeartGold game after nearly three years of playing the game (May 2010). I've had TWO (magneton and illumise) on SoulSilver, which I started after, so any shiny, even if it wasn't the one I was looking for, is fine with me. Anyway, I was browsing the web last night, and luckily looked down in time to see a little green bat appear on the screen.

It's a calm-natured female zubat, and I've named her Lutesia, keeping with the "lu-" name for shinies (very vampire-ish sound to it, too). Even though I wasn't actually trying for it, I guess she counts for the CH, since all the shiny forms have pink.

Now the only post-3rd gen games I don't have an RE shiny on are White and my restarted Diamond. I'm finally starting Black today or tomorrow (I spent WAY too long searching for Wingull), so hopefully I'll have better luck on that game. I'll keep trying for Wobbuffet, but I may start MM'ing soon.

Congrats to everyone else, too.

Oh, and just out of curiosity, does anyone know if you can SR for a shiny by the honey trees in DPPl, at least until they stop shaking? Just wondering in case I go for a burmy down the line.
    Last edited by wobbanut; 12th February 2013 at 4:36 AM.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster13 View Post
    Congrats on Geodude and Shinx, both are really cool shinies! And congrats on any other recent shinies as well.

As for me, today I found my first February shiny!....

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/5440/p...neinbattle.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img805/7839/piloswinesummary.jpg

Piloswine. Darn. I was really hoping for Sneasel, but I guess Mamoswine is still pretty cool. It took 3,040 REs in Giant Chasm with the Shiny Charm, making this my first hunt to go over the odds. Oh, and is Piloswine's nose considered pink? If so, then community hunt complete. But if not, oh well. I'll just continue my Cyndaquil MM hunt.

Good luck to everyone!
    I'm... not sure.......
    I think I have to call it more yellow / orange than pink.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

I already posted about the Shiny Clefairy I got in Black, but I forgot that as a pink shiny it counts for the Community Hunt. So I'll post this here where people will actually notice it:

Community hunt complete!

Also, here's a picture of it if I need proof: Shiny Clefairy.jpg

Edit: Also, congrats to goldensteambun, WaterTypesFTW, Heliotrope, pxm1, Aleh, king buba, Silverwynde, pokemaster13, wobbanut, and JohnNiles! (Hopefully I didn't miss anyone.)
    Last edited by ElectricBassClef; 12th February 2013 at 6:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    I happen to know for a fact that Giratina helps disadvantaged kids on weekends, Haunter donates to charity and Banette runs a knitting club for the elderly. Where do you get off on calling them evil?
    3DS FC: 2621 3770 1029 Panpour Gyarados Azumarill

Munchlax hunt finished! This little troublemaker took 3029 eggs to appear, after dropping it and resuming it twice. I can now make Red's team in shiny form- though I'll be going with chained Pikachu or Pidgeot. I won't start an all-shiny playthrough though until Meloetta has been released. I've achieved all of my short term goals... so I might go back to collecting steel-type shinies. I should probably put a little more effort into SRing too. -_-

Will post pictures once I've chosen an appropriate hatch location. Possibly in the middle of a road, considering where Snorlaxes appeared in previous games.

edit: Decided to just hatch it in Join Avenue, since I had to hatch a zillion eggs there. It's Brave, with Gluttony (whew) and Max Def.

http://i.imgur.com/Dh90Wcm.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/QyvRnBD.jpg
    Last edited by JohnNiles; 12th February 2013 at 7:12 PM.

I have a question. If I have a Japanese Liepard, and an American Eevee.
    Can it still produce a shiny eevee? Eventhough they are not the same species?
    I'm trying to get a shiny eevee so that I can later evolve it into Ninfia with its DW ability.
    And I know ditto decreases the liklihood of passing DW abilities. So I was just wondering if
    MM still works if both pokemon arnet the same species (still part of the same egg group) but still foreign?

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I have a question. If I have a Japanese Liepard, and an American Eevee.
    Can it still produce a shiny eevee? Eventhough they are not the same species?
    I'm trying to get a shiny eevee so that I can later evolve it into Ninfia with its DW ability.
    And I know ditto decreases the liklihood of passing DW abilities. So I was just wondering if
    MM still works if both pokemon arnet the same species (still part of the same egg group) but still foreign?
    As long as they are both in the same egg group and your american eevee is the female, it will work as an MM.

In hunt news, I managed 100 eggs last night bringing my total to 2100 for squirtle. But my friend at work, who is a casual player, ran into a shiny female tranquil on route 6 last night which he has kindly said I can have. So I cant be too miffed about squirtle. Still, it would be nice if it could shine by the end of the week tho. Good luck to everybody!

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

I'm finished with competitive stuff so back to Shiny Hunting! I got to 1,264 RE's for Eevee today-My White 2 BQ is my main focus. I'm also hunting Growlithe via MM on my Black 2 with the shiny charm again-at 720 eggs and SRing Totodile in HG(estimated 125 SR's only started counting a moment ago) as well. Congrats on Solosis Helio! It seems like the shiny charm loves to give long hunts. Good luck guys =).
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Page 128 of 948 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast