Page 132 of 887 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 22169

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Currently up to 570 eggs for Zorua. Hoping that it'll shine soon, then it's off to Terrakion. Might also SR for Lugia a little bit later.
    Also, congrats on the recent shinies!
    Favorite Pokemon Ever: Ho-Oh
    Because of a holographic Ho-Oh card I got a long time ago when I was sick. Made my day better .
    I have officially claimed Ho-Oh and Trevor!
    Shiny Pokemon:
    Dragalge,NoivernClauncer
    KlefkiDelphox x2PumpkabooDedenne
    Most Recent Shiny(not counting events):

Woohoo!

I just got a shiny Metang on my White 2 (Giant Chasm)! Its nature is Jolly and it took me around 900 encounters to find it. I'll post some pics later. Gotta think about my next hunt... probably Herdier.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Congrats on Vibrava, Lickitung, Volbeat, Totodile and Metang!

Managed to actually do 1,000 RE's today so that takes me to 5,500 in total. Won't be able to hunt until Sunday now though so I'm glad I managed to do quite a few today.

Good luck over the weekend guys.

Quote Originally Posted by elorasheppard View Post
    Well last night, suffering from a cold, I was feeling pretty miserable but thankfully I got a shiny to cheer me up. Just over 3000REs on route 15 and a shiny Gligar pops out of the grass. Yay! Its not the Sandslash I was looking for but at least I can carry on hunting on route 15 with no worries of getting a duplicate shiny. Its a shame that its blue and doesnt count for the CH though.

As for my squirtle hunt, Im at 2500 eggs now, but I have new motivation thanks to Gligar. Congrats to all the other recent shinies and good luck to everyones hunts.
    Congrats on Gligar! But doesn't shiny Gligar have a red tongue?

Nearing 4,000 Regirock now, almost half odds...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

5,200 SRs

after about 500 sr's i decided to wait till i get some of my other hunt targets 1st...
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Congrats on all the recent shinies! I have been hunting (albeit slowly) in W2 outside reversal mountain. Hopefully something shines soon for me :/

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Best feeling ever was when I was IV-breeding Vanillites and I hatched a shiny which not only had very good IVs but also a beneficial nature and the ability I wanted.
    Like winning the lottery.

after these 4 boxes ill be up to 500 eggs hatched for shiny Axew(longest MM hunt...for me[technically 1000 normal step eggs],since i usually pick targets in the 5120[or whatever{2k with magma armor/flame body...})...after im done hatching ill update...

also before today i could never finish single battle subway[normal], so after the SRing i grabbed my 3 latest RE shinies([Ferrothorn,Metagross, and Dragonite]none ev trained yet) from the PC, and TOTALLY DESTROYED it...was really suprised to say the least :P...especially with 2 Steel types...Ferrothorn had rocky helmet with his poison barb, Metagross had quick claw[for moves other than Bullet Punch] and Dragonite had Leftovers[which she never used]...felt pretty good since i usually didnt get past like 16(usually on purpose to farm BP) XD
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 16th February 2013 at 3:48 AM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Congrats to everyone who got a shiny since my last post. Since returning from my holiday I have been focussing on my Latios hunt on B2 and getting my first BQ shiny for my W2. I have had no luck with Latios but after 10,024 encounters and only 24 encounters today I finally begun my BQ on White 2. I found a shiny male Lillipup with a docile nature. Before the 10,000 mark this was what I wanted least. Now I'm happy that it's a shiny at all. I've never used lillipup before so it will be interesting to use. Good luck to everyone on your hunts.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps2dbc1695.jpg

EDIT: Just healed at the PC and found out I had Pokerus as well.
    Last edited by Cyndajay; 16th February 2013 at 5:11 AM.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Well surprise, surprise! After getting my first *my* shiny since I have been playing (about 7 years) I got my first two days ago, and my second today! ... and its my birthday! I got a birthday shiny I was recovering from my MM shiny venture and EVing up a member of a team I'm working on and *poof* shiny yamask! I named her Cleo and she has an impish nature and of course, mummy ability. Not sure if I'm going to evolve her or not yet. She doesn't count for the CH, but she's shiny!!
    My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Congrats on Gligar! But doesn't shiny Gligar have a red tongue?

Nearing 4,000 Regirock now, almost half odds...
    Fair point, thanks. Does it count dangertrout? If so then community hunt complete

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

Hey guys/gals.
    Quick update from me. Firstly a big congrats to all the shinies in the past few days including the gligar, metang, totodile, lillipup and the birthday yamask for laureli, i think i missed a couple so congrats all.
    Good news first =D. I have the whole weekend AND monday and tuesday to hatch and currently am at 510 eggs and aiming to be at 1000 by then, but i would prefer a shine.
    Bad news, at 510 eggs this is statistically the longest amount of eggs without a shiny for me. With the shellder fail at 1120 eggs + 510 = 1630, which is longer than treecko. Not to worry though, ill get that golden lizard soon. GL!!!!!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Although it's not much of a surprise, a hundred or so REs later and nothing has shone yet. Even Suicune has been keeping its face elusive, despite some small, random breaks to train Spectre (my shiny-hunting Cubone) more. However, I plan to hold back on Spectre's training to focus more on finding a shiny. Hopefully I'll be finding a Spearow or male Nidoran, but any shiny is cool. Aside from Garchomp and Gengar.

My HeartGold starter hunt, too, has also been progressing slowly. I haven't SRed as much in days, and as such, I plan to later. I certainly hope my luck improves.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Wow congratulations on all recently gained shinies!

Ok i have been chaining on platinum for the first time in about 6 months and i have successfully chained Pichu in Backlot garden up to 40.
    Also i have currently captured 3 shiny Pichu and as shiny Pichu has red cheeks then i believe it is Community Hunt Complete! Wow i finally chained something in the backlot garden. I have failed many times trying to chain Eevee. I just thought why not try it again because i've chained mostly everything else. When this chain is finished i think i may try to get Eevee in the garden and try to chain it again.

Congratulations on all recent shinies again. And good luck to all who are shiny hunting.
    Shinies are good.

Well, this is my first attempt at getting a shiny, and I'll probably give up around 200 eggs, but I'm MMing for a shiny Scyther. Starting today.
    My Platinum Monotype:
    White Team:

Got about another box full of marills in yesterday. I dont feel sick anymore so thats good. Should get another large group of eggs in 2day. GL every1!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

@scrufox86 Unfortunately chaining doesn't count for CH but congrats anyway.

Wow, it's been almost 2 months since I posted, mostly because I haven't really felt like shiny hunting (though I've been lurking around so congrats on everyone's new shinies ^_^). I'm back to hunting though and after 8 days and 4,867 SR this appeared.

Encounter

Summary

I really wanted this shiny (because it's blue) and I'm glad it didn't take too long to appear. It's IVs are actually pretty decent and the nature neutral but whatever lol. Now I'm probably going to hunt at the Power Plant, congrats to all the people for got a shiny recently again.
    Last edited by Zenn of Ascension; 16th February 2013 at 3:13 PM.
    Leaf Green Badge Quest

Well, after a few weeks of hunting shiny Snivy, I am still going strong. I'm really excited to move on and try out the new game, so I hope it shines soon. I have a feeling it will shine within the next couple days, if not today.

Congrats to all the recent shines! It seems like everyone's been successful lately. Good luck to everyone's hunts as well. Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by dan2point5 View Post
    @scrufox86 Unfortunately chaining doesn't count for CH but congrats anyway.
    Oh, well that is annoying. I ended up getting six shiny Pichu before deliberately ending the chain. It was taking forever for the shiny patches to appear and i thought well it is enough now.
    Congratulations to all recent shinies that have been gained by everyone since my last post. I wish you all luck on all current shiny hunts.
    Shinies are good.

Caught a DW Dragonite in BW2 once and decided to breed a shiny. That was some work. I was lucky the shiny was DW too.

Up to 10k in both my hunts now...

Mareep - 13k
    FR/LG - 10.5k

My luck stinks at the minute, I haven't found a shiny in ages, but none the less congrats to all you's who have found shinies.
    Hopefully I can get my first shiny of february soon, because It's taken long enough!
    The names Jonny, and I hunt shinies. That's about all you need to know xD

Hunting: Yanma - MM - 150 Eggs, Route 32- Soul Silver (BQ#2) - 16500 REs, Route 8 - FR/LG - 15100 REs (2nd Leg)

Hi everyone! I am somewhat of a new shiny hunter! I've returned to Pokemon after a LONG duration, and sadly, I've lost quite a few of the games I owned! I am left with 2 Emeralds, 1 FireRed, and a Platinum. Anyways, starting brand new once again, I'm beginning to collect shinies! Just thought I would introduce myself to the community! I just have a few questions. One: Which one of these games should I start hunting on, I've already crossed out Emerald due to the stuff I am hearing about it. Two: Why does everyone count the number of SRs or Encounters? Last One (I promise): What was your first shiny, and on what game?

Good God YES!!!!!!!!
    After only 42 SRs, I recieved my first Shiny!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shiny Charmander!

Congrats on Charmander! It's great that it was quick, the spark to set you off. Great shiny!

Anyways, I expect to have LeafGreen by Wednesday next week, and I am planning to SR Squirtle.
    I am at 750 SRs for Snivy and 1,359 REs for Wingull.

Good luck and congrats!
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Page 132 of 887 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast