Page 155 of 939 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 23468

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Hey everyone. I'm new to the whole shiny hunting field so I'll tell you about my shiny pokemon.

I was looking for Makuhita on my platinum(it was a swarm) and I encountered a random Shiny Machoke.

Then when I finally understood how to use the pokeradar, I got to a chain of 40 and caught 2 shiny shinx. I have evolved one to Luxio and the other is still Shinx.

I'm currently hunting for a shiny Giratina and have done 1,330 SRs so far.

Current shinnies: Swinub, Parasect, Zigzagoon, Swablu, and Whismur, all between Ruby and Firered. I used to have a shiny event Pichu in Platinum, but I think he got lost. I might have other shiny event legendaries like Suicune, but I'm not sure.
    -.-- -.-- --..

Quote Originally Posted by kayteemae View Post
    This Horsea does not want to shine, it's definitely taking longer than my Eevee hunt :/

I've decided I'm going to create an all purple shiny Pokemon team, so if anyone knows any final evolutions that are purple please let me know. I've got a small list so far but I'd like each one to be a different type, looking at older gen as well as current gen Pokemon as I've got Black, although I'll probably make it to use in Black 2 when I get it next week ^_^
    You could go for the Mudkip evolutionary chain as well

600~ eggs of Charmander, still no shiny, woah. is there any tips how you guys do ur MMing and successfully got a shiny? This is what i do, I have A Volcarona, and usually has 4 eggs with. So the daycare man can signal me if there is a new egg, then store it in box. If i hatch an egg, i release it right away, then get another egg from the daycare man. If im tired, i turn off my DS and resume if im in the mood. and do the same thing.
    FC WHITE 2 : FROZ 3569-0574-7035

TIME ZONE GMT+8

Quote Originally Posted by ohjeezitskim View Post
    Hatched the 120 eggs I got yesterday, yesterday I hatched 90 from the previous day. Total stands at 300 eggs for a shiny Shroomish. Losing motivation :c

Also, got my game to 200 hours from the egg hatching

Might go back to doing litwick for a while, still unsure.
    I have hatched 3725 eggs for a shiny Shroomish and still nothing, don't give up!

Quote Originally Posted by Charizardmaster#1 View Post
    Congrats everyone on your recent shinies, I'm envious!

So on Route 32 I'm currently at 9,750 REs. Haven't made as much progress as I would've hoped this week, but I've got 4 total hours of driving on Saturday and at least two more Sunday, so I'm confident I'll be passing 10,000 and beyond this weekend. (Unless my ankle ends up being fractured, in which case I'll be sitting on my *** all weekend and also surpass 10,000 and beyond)

Good luck everyone!
    It sucks to hear that :/
    Hopefully something shines for you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by eleiefarozi View Post
    600~ eggs of Charmander, still no shiny, woah. is there any tips how you guys do ur MMing and successfully got a shiny? This is what i do, I have A Volcarona, and usually has 4 eggs with. So the daycare man can signal me if there is a new egg, then store it in box. If i hatch an egg, i release it right away, then get another egg from the daycare man. If im tired, i turn off my DS and resume if im in the mood. and do the same thing.
    Persistence is my only tip. I have hatched 3725 eggs for a shiny Shroomish and still nothing, TheMaster, who also posts here has hatched 7000 eggs for a shiny Tauros, it is all depending on luck.
    I typically just ride around and hatch 5 eggs at a time and then release.

My hunts
    Abra - 6421 + 4113
    Shroomish - 3725 eggs
    Route 32 - 3100 RE
    Petalburg Woods - 2800 RE
    Torchic - 6230 SR

Congrats on all new shinies and good luck to everyone.

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Does the Masuda method work for any country pairing? I'm starting to doubt that my Italian Eevee x British Ditto is invoking it.
    E m i l i a
    platinum: 0989 8984 6979

I would be saying community hunt complete... if I had simply used a different move *glares at double battle setup*

So anyway, after a measly 522 encounters, this darling thing found it's way into a battle with me...
    http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps8c729163.jpg

I went for the hypnosis on watchog and used brick break against the purrloin. I switched out the next turn for jellicent as electivire only had attacking moves... go figure. I was going to use shadow ball on watchog since it would not effect it, but my pen went a hair off and hit the area to attack the empty wild slot. I guess this little girl just wanted to troll me. I'm not sure if I will be uploading the video because of this, but I will be reclaiming her at some point in time.

And if ceecee had been paying attention, I went on the SHU chatbox. Maybe I could've been talked into using recover not shadow ball and she would be mine D:

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    I would be saying community hunt complete... if I had simply used a different move *glares at double battle setup*

So anyway, after a measly 522 encounters, this darling thing found it's way into a battle with me...
    http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps8c729163.jpg

I went for the hypnosis on watchog and used brick break against the purrloin. I switched out the next turn for jellicent as electivire only had attacking moves... go figure. I was going to use shadow ball on watchog since it would not effect it, but my pen went a hair off and hit the area to attack the empty wild slot. I guess this little girl just wanted to troll me. I'm not sure if I will be uploading the video because of this, but I will be reclaiming her at some point in time.

And if ceecee had been paying attention, I went on the SHU chatbox. Maybe I could've been talked into using recover not shadow ball and she would be mine D:
    :O

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'M SORRY!!!

Not sure if it is right to say, but I would have advised to use recover as well :/

Oh well, hopefully you can reclaim it..

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Ugh, 800 eggs so far for the shiny Weedle and nothing. Weird how I got my Shiny Caterpie in under 90 eggs. And congrats to the rest who already got their shinies!

well for my MMing i have a flamebody/magma armor poke with me-collect 3 eggs-box them-when i have a certain number of boxes full of eggs(4 boxes for me atm) i collect 5 more to start hatching-after the 5(and every non-shiny group of 5 after) hatch i release instantly(unless its shiny or im breeding a certain nature/ivs..)-i usually save from box to box just in case a shiny hatches and i either want to hatch it in a cooler place(then skyarrow bridge/bridge gate/castelia city) or if i mess up somehow and release it or something...this worked pretty successfully(have 8 MMed shinies and working on 9th)...so far none took over 2-3k eggs and 4 took 100-300 eggs.

sorry bout Venipede(going for 1 sooner or later myself[love Scolipede/poison types.]), im sure youll reclaim it.

as purple shinies go maybe Lapras??

grats on all completed hunts/gl on all ongoing hunts!
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Quote Originally Posted by Cpchris View Post
    Pidjiken on something I can't see O_o,
    Can't see the pics? D: Guess linking dropbox images doesn't work...

It's a Marill
    3DS FC: 4699-5691-3223

MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE TO GET A HOLD OF ME QUICKEST
    Black 2 FC: Pid 1636 3572 7947

Hatched a shiny Scyther after 300 SRs!! Hunt complete!!
    The funny part was I traded with this guy for a shiny Scyther got it, then I hatched one more Scyther egg and then it was shiny!! -_-
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Community Hunt Complete(2nd time) After 633 eggs with shiny charm I hatched a shiny male lax nature Snivy!!! I'm so happy to finally get this shiny because in my White Version I hatched at least 3000 or more eggs for it trying to mm it. I just can't believe it. Photo 157.jpg
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014
    5. Froakie- December 19 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Grats to dan,shiny lord and everyone else on recent shinies. A nice few community hunts completed to.

Got a longer weekend this weekend so loads of time to shiny hunt. The Bulbasaur hunt is now at 630 eggs after tonights work and will probably soar this weekend. But if i must admit, i really would like a green shiny on St. Patrick's day and i would love to complete this months community hunt and start squirtle too. Im really motivated and i'll share it with you. Gl!!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Hello everyone. Congratulations on all recent shinies.

Update - I am just over 3000 RE's on route 5 now and still no shiny yet. I am hoping a shiny Gothita comes along soon but any of the four will be fine. I have not done any MMing on my white version since I hatched all 8 boxes a few days ago so I may stock up on bulbasaur eggs and try MMing again on that soon. I will continue with my RE hunt for a little while longer... next target is 4000 and I hope to have it by then.

Good luck to everyone still hunting.
    Shinies are good.

hello everyone I'm looking to trade my shiny magnezone, lickytung, chimecho, and bedew
    I really enjoy fire pokemon so any fire pokemon would be awesome.
    magnezone looks to be the best out of all of them.

Still doing MM for a shiny Cranidos for my team. I need a physical attacker like Cranidos and I have an Adamant Ditto with Everstone acting as a female so that's good. If you want to see my progress for my MM attempts check out 'Masuda Method Watch with Porygon' in my sig for updates. After I get a Cranidos I will switch to getting some defensive pokemon and work on getting a Shiny Contrary Shuckle as my Defensive pokemon
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

The Masuda Method Watch with Porygon
    Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Hatched Count: 441
    Goal: Within 1000 Eggs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Random Encounter Watch with Porygon2
    Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Encounter Count: 606
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Soft Reset Watch with Porygon-Z
    Currently Soft Resetting for:
    Shiny Regice

Soft Reset Count: 132

Hey everyone, congrats on all the recent shinies!

Well, I'm happy to say that after several months of on and off SRing, Terrakion finally decided to shine for me . Really happy right now . Decided to name him after Ralph from Wreck-it Ralph. My next shiny target will be Cresselia. I really love her shiny colors. I'm also going to try for Zorua on and off as well. Hoping my shiny luck will last for a bit!
    Favorite Pokemon Ever: Ho-Oh
    Because of a holographic Ho-Oh card I got a long time ago when I was sick. Made my day better .
    I have officially claimed Ho-Oh and Trevor!
    Shiny Pokemon:
    Dragalge,NoivernClauncer
    KlefkiDelphox x2PumpkabooDedennex2
    Most Recent Shiny(not counting events):

Community Hunt Complete!

After 2332 encounters, I caught this baby
    http://i.imgur.com/ctotD1X.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/f3VoMhD.jpg

While it's still not petilil, it is still just as cool, and it is bug type!
    I'm going to continue RE in pinwheel forest until I get a shiny petilil!

Edit: I'm sorry about the loss of the shiny venipede rovert I know you can get it again! Goodluck!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by starrrah; 16th March 2013 at 7:01 AM.
    Tweet Tweet | Shiny Hunt Tumblr

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Congrats on Snivy, Terrakion, Sycther and any others that I missed! I'm going good in both my BQ's: 206 SR's for Tepig on White and 3,072 RE's for Eevee on White 2. I've been dedicating a day to each of them(Tepig on Wednesday, Eevee Thursday etc). However I've paused that right now because I really want my Growlithe! I'm up to 1,403 eggs with Masuda and the Charm so here's hopping I get it soon! (Arcanine is my second favorite shiny after Latias). Good luck guys!
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Congrats to Will5iam on Scyther, Shiny Lord on Snivy, and Ho-Oh the Rainbow Pokemon on Terrakion!

Sorry to hear about the lost Venipede, Rovert

Today, I did more hunting than I've normally done, but still less than I'd have liked 400 REs in Virbank and 100 SRs for Piplup...And so I'm officially half way past the odds at Virbank! Hopefully it won't go too much over, if at all.

Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Oh, and congrats on the Marill, Pidjiken
    Last edited by Cpchris; 16th March 2013 at 5:56 AM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 7,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Congrats on the many recent shinies everyone!

I'm up to 10,080 REs on Route 32, and still hunting right now.

Good luck everybody!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

First Update
    Congratulations on current shinies.
    I'm now 1447 SRs for Volcarona.
    Good luck everyone.
    ----------
    Second Update
    Currently,I've done 1748 SRs and still no signs of Volcarona being shiny.
    I can't wait to feel the feeling of having shiny after patience,and hardwork?
    Last edited by blue8arman; 16th March 2013 at 4:16 PM. Reason: Updating

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Congrats on all recent shinies guys!!
    I have hatched 180 treecko eggs yesterday but still no luck..
    Im at 550 eggs now, can anyone make a predection that would be fun?

Bye and good luck on the hunts everyone!!
        Spoiler:- My wants! PM me if you have any of these!:

My stupid nefiew deleted my safe file for black 2.
    I HAD 36 SHINY'S
    I have been working for that like 2.5 years
    I did not yell at him because he is just 3 years old.
    I was going to the local market to buy some milk and stuff...
    My mother's friend came and gave my 3ds XL and he DELETED my safe file..
    Farewell shiny's....

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Page 155 of 939 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast