Page 156 of 948 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 23683

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    My stupid nefiew deleted my safe file for black 2.
    I HAD 36 SHINY'S
    I have been working for that like 2.5 years
    I did not yell at him because he is just 3 years old.
    I was going to the local market to buy some milk and stuff...
    My mother's friend came and gave my 3ds XL and he DELETED my safe file..
    Farewell shiny's....
    That sucks . My condolences. I hope you find them all again. Best of luck.

*sigh*

Another shinyless hunt over the odds.

Shroomish - 3810 eggs
    Abra - 12773 in total.
    Route 32 - 3100 RE
    Petalburg Woods - 2800 RE
    Torchic - 6300 SR

While I get angry at my games, good luck to the rest of you and congrats on all the new shinies.

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Hey guys? Can I have a team suggestion? I've been hatching for a Shiny Cranidos a long time and then realized I'll need a good defensive pokemon to go with it. I decided on Shuckle and realized that I only have one empty space in my team right now. So which pokemon should I remove to make room for Shuckle? My team is in my signature. (The Egg is Cranidos)
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

The Masuda Method Watch with Porygon
    Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Hatched Count: 441
    Goal: Within 1000 Eggs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Random Encounter Watch with Porygon2
    Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Encounter Count: 606
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Soft Reset Watch with Porygon-Z
    Currently Soft Resetting for:
    Shiny Regice

Soft Reset Count: 132

i was wondering if a stat effects the ability to run away in battle(im guessing speed but idk)because i decided to RE at Abundant Shrine and found my lvl 60 Watchog cant run away from most Stantlers and very few Noctowls..usually ends up with Watchog fainting(happened at Route 12 aswell)..and im pretty sure my Smoke Ball got thrown out...

..and yes ill finish my Venonat MM eventually XD...stopped at 675 eggs so far.

Grats on all recent shinies(especially Whirlipede)/sorry for all lost shinies(Venipede/game full of/etc)/Good Luck on all ongoing hunts.
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 16th March 2013 at 5:50 PM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

^Yes, speed does affect the chance of running.

As for me, I began REing in Virbank Complex yesterday night. I only did 50, but now I have done 690 REs...my target is Magnemite, so I traded a Smoke Ball over for my Magnet Pulling Magnemite.

In my HG BQ, I have hit 2,050 REs at last! I am glad to break 2,000 REs, let's hope it shines before 6,000.
    And for Wellspring Cave, I am at 1,000 REs.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

still sad about my 36 shiny pokemon that are now in the digital heaven...*sigh*
    Luckily I have found a Shiny Tepig after 78 SR :')

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

I haven't posted here in a while o; Anyways, congratulations on all of the recent shinies!

Anyways, in terms of my shiny hunt for Eevee, I made a couple of boxes of eggs on the 10th hoping to get lucky and thankfully I did :3 The next day I managed to hatch this little guy, who I decided to nickname Crescent: http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9b88f6e9.jpg

I had a little break after hatching Crescent, but now I'm currently hatching the rest of the eggs I have - maybe I'll get lucky again c:

Afterwards, I plan on trying to MM for a Shiny Vulpix and Beldum ~ Either way, I wish everyone luck with their current hunts!

Just a quick little thing I found for getting Shiny Sprites (Even shiny party sprites not animated) http://sprites.pokecheck.org/?gen=1&shiny
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Shiny Regice

got a shiny horsea recently while breeding to get a dwf. was really surprised since i didnt use MM
    currently hunting for shiny beldum
    Platinum friend code: 0474 6676 4516
    Black 2 friend code: 3225 3453 6809
        Spoiler:- dream world females i can breed: :

in-game events
    wifi events
    trades
    RE
    hatched(with SC no MM):
    current shiny hunt:egg count:56

My stupid nefiew deleted my safe file for black 2.
    I HAD 36 SHINY'S
    I have been working for that like 2.5 years
    I did not yell at him because he is just 3 years old.
    I was going to the local market to buy some milk and stuff...
    My mother's friend came and gave my 3ds XL and he DELETED my safe file..
    Farewell shiny's....
    I know how you feel. Except I'm the one who deleted all my shinies by accident, but it was only like 7-8 shinies so its nothing compared to you. (Your nephew must be smart to figure out how to delete a save file on a 5th gen game...) Sorry for your losses.

Since I now have my shiny Charizard already EV trained and level 100, I decided on a new shiny to go after. My new goal: Shiny Maractus. I love Maractus sooooo much and I love its shiny sprite, so I'm going to MM it during school and maybe a little during spring break.

Gratz to all the shinies found recently.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Found a Shiny Petilil :O
    I AM SO LUCKY TODAY !!!!
    If I will find a 3rd shiny today I will be SUPER LUCKY

Super pleased today, as I had my first highly successful chain. 6x shiny Dunsparce at chains of 23, 36, 40, 42, 43 and 44. The one I found at 36 (female, Naive) is going to be mine, 40 (male, Naive) is going to my brother, and 43 (male, Serious) is going to AquaRegisteel, so I have three more to give homes to... Here are the IVs of the remaining Dunsparce...

Chain 23 (female, Sassy)
    HP: 23
    Attack: 18
    Defense: 19
    Sp. Atk: 0
    Sp. Def: 0
    Speed: 22

Chain 42 (female, Docile)
    HP: 31
    Attack: 2
    Defense: 2
    Sp. Atk: 28
    Sp. Def: 11
    Speed: 24

Chain 44 (male, Naughty)
    HP: 18
    Defense: 12
    Sp. Atk: 19
    Speed: 16

Anyone interested should send a PM/VM to negotiate a trade... I'll operate a first come, first serve basis, so be quick! Note: You will have to wait until I transfer them to my Black 2, which will be in one weeks time...

(Posted on Shiny Alliance also, so be very quick!)

EDIT: 2 people have replied... 1 more to go...

EDIT @ 22:45pm: Still 1 'Sparce up for grabs... It's the Naughty one, if anyone's interested...
    Last edited by TheMaster327; 17th March 2013 at 12:46 AM.
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

6,750 Run Aways

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Super pleased today, as I had my first highly successful chain. 6x shiny Dunsparce at chains of 23, 36, 40, 42, 43 and 44. The one I found at 36 (female, Naive) is going to be mine, 40 (male, Naive) is going to my brother, and 43 (male, Serious) is going to AquaRegisteel, so I have three more to give homes to... Here are the IVs of the remaining Dunsparce...

Chain 23 (female, Sassy)
    HP: 23
    Attack: 18
    Defense: 19
    Sp. Atk: 0
    Speed: 22

Chain 42 (female, Docile)
    HP: 31
    Defense: 2
    Sp. Atk: 28
    Sp. Def: 11
    Speed: 24

Chain 44 (male, Naughty)
    HP: 18
    Defense: 12
    Sp. Atk: 19
    Speed: 16

Anyone interested should send a PM/VM to negotiate a trade... I'll operate a first come, first serve basis, so be quick! Note: You will have to wait until I transfer them to my Black 2, which will be in one weeks time...
    Nice, I haven't had much luck with chains, the only time I've found a shiny was in a chain of one when I mistook shiny grass for normal rustling grass. I'll take one of those dunsparces for my shiny Kyurem, I really don't need it
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Shiny Regice

I was walking towards the Mt. Moon in my HeartGold game when I saw that male shiny Tangela popping out of nowhere ! I just caught it an hour ago (9h30 AM) and he's very cute ! That's my.. fifth random shiny encounter, all of my games mixed. So I'm saying proudly and loudly...

Community Hunt Complete ! I got that little guy as a Random Encouter and Tangela is very nice in that flash green color.

I'm not a shiny hunter and that was pure luck. And I'm happy to see that I enter the criterias of that month's community hunt. I wanted to add that it was the first Pokémon that attacked me in the grasses of the Route 28 !
    Here's a picture of Tangela ! (sorry, this one is a French Version game)
    And here's another one, saying that he loves me. (not the better quality and you can see the green difference)
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 29th March 2014 at 12:37 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Evryone congratulations with their shiny's ^^

Going to start a hunt for shiny Growlithe at Virbank complex. Arcanine seems cool and a sweet yellow color makes it even more epic than it already is. Wish me luck!
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Shiny Regice

Still SRing for virizion, i have to be close to the charm odds by now

Random Encounter:
    Level 14 sassy Shiny Sewaddle at Pinwheel Forest in White 1, caught two days ago. Decided to make her a final team member

So, without even entering... Community hunt complete? (Do I need pics too? Because I'm bad at photo-sharing sites. Plus it's already a Leavanny)

Hey all... I am still working on Eevee #5. after 6,003 unsuccesful REs (with the shiny charm) and I believe 2 1/2 months of no shiny, I will be only focusing on MMing Eevee because I believe it is faster and less stressful. I hope to catch up and get these last 5 shiny Eevee pretty fast so I can FINALLY move on to something that is not Eevee!

Well congrats to all who have gotten shinies recently and good luck to all!

Happy hunting everyone!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. (Dec 21) 4. (Dec 21) 5. (Dec 25) 6. (Dec 28) 7. ? 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #7- Wailmer & AS: ?

3DS Friend Codes:
    2165-6202-2279
    5370-0975-3532

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKitty3308 View Post
    Hey all... I am still working on Eevee #5. after 6,003 unsuccesful REs (with the shiny charm) and I believe 2 1/2 months of no shiny, I will be only focusing on MMing Eevee because I believe it is faster and less stressful. I hope to catch up and get these last 5 shiny Eevee pretty fast so I can FINALLY move on to something that is not Eevee!

Well congrats to all who have gotten shinies recently and good luck to all!

Happy hunting everyone!
    You already have 4 shiny Eevee ? It's what I call being lucky, no ? Are they all male ?
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 17th March 2013 at 7:14 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

still sad about my 36 shiny pokemon that are now in the digital heaven...*sigh*
    Luckily I have found a Shiny Tepig after 78 SR :')
    Aw that sucks! I would have cried a little inside if my pokemon went missing after a decades worth of gameplay time.

My luck shone today in the form of a Shiny Magnemite, and not just one, a grand total of Seven! I cannot honestly believe my luck since this is only my second successful chaining to 40 and beyond. This is the first one I caught http://imgur.com/BMTwRNT along with the video. I feel it's only worth showing the first mon of a successful Radar chain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI2tAofG0tg

Still SRing for virizion, i have to be close to the charm odds by now
    I know your pain. I'm into 8k R/Es on my Latias in White 2, and it still hasn't shone! It's all down to luck I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Bleu; 17th March 2013 at 2:28 AM.

Serebii lurker since 2006.

Welp- tonight I hit 1000 eggs and no shiny exeggcute yet. Grrrrr.
    My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

Omg you lost 36 shinies! I don't even have that many! After ~5,000 SR's for Eevee in Soulsilver with nada, I've decided to breed it instead. I can't use Masuda since I can't get foreign pokemon since I can't connect to my wifi router using WEP. So I'll be using 1/8192 odds. I plan to store all my boxes full of eggs mass hatch and repeat. I've decided that I'll double hunt on weekends so I'll be storing Eevee eggs and hatching Growlithe at the same time. The really awesome thing though, is look at the parent's IV's!: Male Eevee: HP-10,29, Attack-0,9 Defense-20,31, Special Attack-30,31!, Special Defense-10,29, Speed 10,29! and the Female Eevee- HP-10,29 Attack-0,29, Defense-0,19, Special Attack-0,9, Special Defense-10,29, Speed-10,29! And I wasn't even trying for good IV's: i just got the first female Eevee on SS and the first male one on HG(I traded it and a Magmar with flame body over). I'm going to evolve it into Umbreon. I've always kind of wanted to hatch a 1/892 shiny anyway, so wish me luck! And I'm up to 1,573 eggs for Growlithe on Black 2 with Masuda and the Shiny Charm. I hope everyone has better luck than I'm having!
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Just started hunting around the Virbank Complex, I also added a new section of my Sig for updates on RE Hunting, wish me luck! I'm looking for 3/5 pokemon in the Virbank Complex so I think if I get a shiny it'll probably be one I'm hunting. Wish me luck!
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Shiny Regice

Hey all! I hope I don't miss anybody, so sorry if I have, but congratulations to Jorge, Bariokie, ChaoticInverse, Rovert, (and I really feel for you, hopefully you reclaim it soon...) Will5iam, Shiny Lord, Starrrah, SilverHybrid, MAGAX, Papousse, Miar and Bleu!

Okay, so you've probably worked it out already, but I have a new shiny! It appeared at about Ten O'Clock this morning. Unfortunately I do not know the amount of encounters I had, but I have a bit of a story (when don't I???) to tell you first. It's nothing amazing, but hey, I'll try my best!

My last Badge Quest shiny, on my Lopsided Heart Gold Badge Quest, was Dinkum, the Farfetch'd, I believe. Immediately after training him up, I set my sights on my next target(s) and got to work. It was obvious after a while that nothing was going to show any time soon, and I believe that BW2 came out or were just calling out to me to play them, or something like that, so I postponed the BQ. I had every intention of heading back there to finish this BQ, but I needed a change of pace.

Fast forward a while, and I bought White 2 to start a SR hunt there and also to start a BQ afterwards. Unfortunately I still haven't left Aspertia, and Bianca's Tee Hee face is getting to me. That was when I began focusin on hatching those Eevee eggs in Black 2 and sort of left White 2 on the sidelines. In the meantime I hatched two shiny Eevee, and caught those two EV training shinies that appeared! However, it still wasn't the Magic Bounce Eevee I had actually been hunting for in the first place, so I continued hatching eggs for that ... I have hatched 1160 eggs on Black 2 since my second shiny Eevee hatched.

I kept on thinking I should be working on that White 2 hunt as well, but then it hit me that I really shouldn't be doing that, and I should be working on my Lopsided HG BQ instead ... I need to try and balance things out and actually complete the first BQ I've ever attempted. So, last Friday (9 days ago now ... it made it sound like I meant the Friday just been, sorry!) I grabbed my other DS and began to hatch eggs in Black 2 while REing in HG. I RE'd as much as I possibly could every day, and ended up basically REing for as long as it took me to hatch a box of eggs on B2 before I would reset the game and try again.

So, this morning, just before Ten, I grabbed my DS and turned it on, and also started hatching eggs. The third encounter startled me, as the music was different. It was Raikou. I paralysed him and he ran away. About ten encounters after that, I saw a Pokemon scrolling across the screen, and didn't really pay much attention to it even as I was watching it. I guess I had sort of got into the headspace that there wasn't going to be a shiny, and so it really didn't register until I saw it sparkle. Then I immediately got a shock and realised how different the colour was, and thought to myself, "Of course it's a shiny, duh! How obvious is it?" This was one of the only times, possibly the only time that I actually said, "Oh my god!" It just slipped out, and I guess that it really shocked me, so I was stunned.

Misc. Pics.
    http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3599/1000871s.jpg
    http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/531/1000872l.jpg
    http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8339/1000867.JPG
    http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6601/1000870v.jpg

The battle itself wasn't that exciting. Spotlite, my Lanturn, paralysed her, and then I threw a Fast Ball, which failed, and then the next ball, a Premier Ball, caught her.

Sorry guys, I have no idea how many encounters it took me. You can see total encounters at the Pokemon League, can't you? I'm actually curious to see what my total encounters for this game are.

I haven't really settled on a name for her at the moment. Who knows, Luna might stick. I found it hard to name her for some reason. I was thinking Luna due to her Moon Stone link. Other names were stuff like Bloom, Lyla, Gemma etc.

I also need help! I don't know how to EV train her... I tried to look it up, but I don't really like the only spread I saw. Okay, so I don't battle competitively, but I do like to train them so they can be the best they can be. I just don't want her to be boring, though... for in game, I mean. I see she has a great movepool, but should she be a physical attacker or a special attacker, or should I really focus on her strengths, and worry about a set of moves later? I'm really struggling here! Is there also any moves I really need to look out for? Like, should I avoid evolving her until I get her into Black and White because her Prevolutions learn something new? I know it's a personal thing, really, but I don't want to stuff her up.

Good luck to everyone! I'm hatching these Eevee eggs furiously at the moment.

Also, Bariokie, that sounds awful. It sounds as if your mother doesn't have any sort of idea about personal boundaries. Sorry to hear that ... but it looks as if you're getting your shinies back pretty quickly. It's a shame your cousin worked out how to do that as it's not so easy to reset a game anymore due to reasons like this I'd wager.
    Last edited by Kyle Clarthy; 17th March 2013 at 8:11 AM.

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

Page 156 of 948 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast