Page 157 of 910 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 22732

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

YES! Shiny Heatmor reclaimed!! I can't upload the picture just yet because I forgot to bring the cord with me (I'm over at my sister's house atm) but I'll definitely have the picture up something tomorrow! Heatmor shone after 7420 REs and it looks so badass! Not only that but I got pokerus again which is crazy because I also got pokerus from the shiny Wynaut I caught awhile ago. So, shiny+pokerus twice this month o_o! I have no idea what to hunt next but I'll think of something. For now, I'll keep SRing for Registeel which is now at day 16! Really hope it shines soon. Gratz on the shinies everyone and sorry to hear about the lost ones. Good luck everyone.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 11/16/14
    Total Shinies: 259

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Congrats to Bariokie on Tepig, SilverHybrid on Eevee, MAGAX on Horsea, Bariokie again on Petilil (you deserve it :\ ), Papousse on Tangela, TheMaster327 on 6 Dunsparces, Miar on Sewaddle, Blue on 7 Magnemites, Zane Clarthy on Nidoran, and City of Delusion on Heatmor!

Really sorry to hear that, Bariokie! I'm a little angry for you! I hate when people are quick to volunteer someone ELSE's things, especially without permission, and even more so when it results in a bad outcome =.=

50 Piplup SRs and 200 Virbank REs for me today. 3,150 SRs and 4,600 REs total.

Good luck everyone!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Swablu, Vulpix, Cottonee; Black 2 (Abundant Shrine): 1,000 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 7,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 3,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

I have been on a tear since the beginning of February, and I want to ride it out until I hit a dry spell or until I give in and start clearing my enormous game backlog. Today I hatched a shiny Chimchar. It took about 650 eggs. I decided to forgo egg moves and just hatch with a Japanese parent of the same species, which sped up egg production tremendously. (My joy is somewhat tempered by the fact that I had a dangerous trip back to my place - damn year-round construction. I'm grateful that I did not crash into anything.)

http://i.imgur.com/3dVUa62.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/uWDasWt.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/eHX5kTh.jpg

Now I only need Piplup to complete the set. I'd rather make full use of my nurseries, since normal things like Piplups or Pidgeys can be hatched with pass powers. I may start hatching Beldums again, because I'm a 10k hatch cycle masochist. -_- But Beldum has no egg moves, and other than being able to control the nature, I have no guarantee that I'll get a good one with good IVs.

@RaichuArcanine: Depending on where you live, you may be able to find free, unsecured public wireless hotspots. Starbucks, McDonalds, and some mall food courts are good candidates.

@Zane Clarthy: Nidoqueen's stats are similar across the board, and nothing really stands out. I would just pick whatever feels good.

Congrats on Heatmor, City, and for your Chimchar, JohnNiles! Good luck to you, Cpchris! It looks like it's time for you to shine again, I reckon!

Thanks for the response, too, John. It makes things a little easier. I might just go mixed sweeper or something like that. I know, it's in game, I shouldn't worry as much, but yeah ... I do worry. But at least you made things a little clearer, so cheers.

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

Yay finally back!

First off, congratulations to everyone! I feel too sleepy to read 9 days worth of posts -w-

I've been hunting all week and nothing sparkled, neither Groudon nor Turtwig.

My friend ShadowRadon has stole all my luck ^-^ He got a shiny Magnemite he lost, then after a couple encounters he found a shiny Koffing. The next day while we were recording he found a Shiny Mienfoo.

GL to everyone on any of their hunts!

Saaatoshi!

Hi everyone,
    Congrats on all recent shinys! And I'm sorry for the people who lost some (

My treecko hunt is still going on, currently at 640 eggs...
    Hope it will shine soon!!

Bye and good luck all of you!
        Spoiler:- My wants! PM me if you have any of these!:

Congratulations on recent shinies caught.
    I've been SR-ing for almost 3 days for a shiny Volcarona with 2,216 SRs. I hope it shines soon before I go to bed.
    Good luck everyone.
    ----------
    Tired of SR-ing. Currently around 2,528 SRs done.
    "Volcarona, y u dont shine?"
    Last edited by blue8arman; 17th March 2013 at 5:31 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Congratz on the recent shinies guys.A shiny with pokerus,twice in this month?That is really lucky!^-^
    I'm still SRing for Kyurem and playing my SS.My pokemons Caught pokerus so now I'm hoping to complete this game faster so that I could hunt for shiny enigma stone Latias.Good luck minna!^-^
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

I just got a shiny Pidove (approximately 2500 SRs) , guys! Unfortunately it's not the one I wanted... But a shiny is a shiny! I'll continue searching for a shiny Lillipup/Riolu.

Naughty nature
    Female Pidove

Good luck to you all!!

I had a dream I hatched a shiny Dratini (although it was green) and two shiny Pidgey consecutively... ah, well, nearly up to 300 eggs for Lileep and nothing. I've been purely hatching because I filled up all my boxes, so soon I'll be hatching Wobbuffet again...

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Going to go to the Dreamyard today and start SRing for Shiny Latios, lets see how this goes.
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

The Masuda Method Watch with Porygon
    Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Hatched Count: 441
    Goal: Within 1000 Eggs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Random Encounter Watch with Porygon2
    Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Encounter Count: 606
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Soft Reset Watch with Porygon-Z
    Currently Soft Resetting for:
    Shiny Regice

Soft Reset Count: 132

Decided to hunt in route 20 in my W2 game. Hoping to get Pidove, so that I can reclaim Tranquill.(of course Sunkern or Sewaddle would be good for the CH)
    Right now I'm at 625 REs and counting, Ive got my shiny charm so hopefully this will be a quick hunt.
    Congrats on the recent shinies and good luck on your hunts.
    "If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows." - Reverend Henry Ward Beecher

AC:NL Dream Address: 4800-4368-5827

Current Hunts: (All on hold until further notice)
    B2: BQ #4: Route 4(RE) HG: BQ #8: Slowpoke Well, Route 41 fishing, and Route 48 at night(RE) Plt: Piplup(SR) SS: BQ #2: Union Cave(RE)

Most Recent Shiny:
        Spoiler:- Badge Quest:

Congrads to all the shinies. I'm at a drought I don't think the Mighty Pokegods want me to have a shiny Magikarp. My MM hunt is over 1100 now ( I need to update my sig) on White 2. So to mix it up a bit I started to do RE for Magikarp on HeartGold, still with no luck. Here's hoping and good luck to the rest of you on your hunts.
    My Shiny list has grown more than the sig can handle. No biggie I'm a shiny hunter and proud of my many many shinies. I'm always looking for more to complete my shiny living pokedex. I know it sounds crazy but I'm up to 16 boxes. I do have many extra shinies that I'm willing trade for ones I'm missing. My top ten shinies I'm looking right now are: 1) Arbok 2) Hypno 3) Natu 4) Regice 5)Plusle 6) Groundon 7) Torkoal 8)Snover 9) Cobalion 10) Spritzee. I need many more but I figure listing a few wouldn't hurt.

Alright, got the picture up of Heatmor!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4291b983.jpg

I forgot to add in my last post that it has a Relaxed nature which is not that great but who cares, this shiny is awesome! :] I've decided to go another round in Route 15 on my white version. Last time I got Throh and hopefully this time I get Fearow, Marowak, or Pupitar. I'm also using an Adamant sync since all the pokemon in this route benefit from that nature. *Crosses fingers for a short-ish hunt* But gratz to JohnNiles on Chimchar and good luck on your hunts everyone!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 11/16/14

Currently Hunting:

Good luck to Cpchris for your Piplup. Congratulation for your Shiny Chimchar, JohnNiles ! Don't give up on your Treecko, blisseytank ! Good luck you too for your Shiny Volcarona, blue8arman and 2rsa for your Kyurem !
    Congratulation Royal_Qeca for your shiny Pidove and good luck for your Riolu or your Lillipup. Good luck for your Shiny Latios, PolygonalPorygon, doesn't look like an easy one ! Shadowkrow, I'm sure you'll get your Pidove soon enough and wiccan11, good luck for that gold Magikarp ! Finally, nice catch on your Shiny Heatmor, City of Delusion, very cool ! I hope I didn't miss too much...

I'm not a shiny hunter but I'm happy to see all those happy people chasing their shiny Pokémon, it's cool ! And I have to tell that, once in my last HeartGold save (before this one), I wanted to catch my Kyogre. It died twice so when I reset for a third time, a purple Kyogre appeared. I was so excited and I caught it at the very, but very last moment (he was attacking itself with Struggle). I gave it away to a friend who likes shinies and I restarted my game. Now, my friend wants to restart his game on Black (where I gave him my Kyogre) and he needed a Zorua. I trade him a Zorua for my Kyogre when I asked him for and my little whale is back to dady !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Oh my god!! I decided to take a break from SRing for Giratina so I restarted my White game. Wandering back through Pinwheel forest looking for places to use Strength and I get into a double battle. The Pokemon came into view and when I saw the Whirlipede was blue instead of pink I felt my jaw drop. I couldn't believe it! I've been playing pokemon for about ten years and this is my first random encounter shiny ever. That battle was the most tense I've ever experienced. I think I've found the newest member of my team! Will post pictures when I get home. I'm so happy!!

Friend Code - 1263-7345-4763 ADD ME Friend Safari: Wartortle, Frogadier, Panpour

Soul Silver BQ: 1. 2.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDoryRose View Post
    Oh my god!! I decided to take a break from SRing for Giratina so I restarted my White game. Wandering back through Pinwheel forest looking for places to use Strength and I get into a double battle. The Pokemon came into view and when I saw the Whirlipede was blue instead of pink I felt my jaw drop. I couldn't believe it! I've been playing pokemon for about ten years and this is my first random encounter shiny ever. That battle was the most tense I've ever experienced. I think I've found the newest member of my team! Will post pictures when I get home. I'm so happy!!
    Very glad for you. It reminds me the day when I randomly encoutered my first shiny Pokémon in my Diamond version game, Geodude. Can't wait to see pictures !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Wow 500 SRs and Latios still hasn't shone. Hopefully he will soon!
    I decided to go back to MMing a Shiny Cranidos, and after that I will MM a shiny Shuckle and then a Litwick. These shinies will be my Offensive, Defensive and Sp. Offensive pokemon respectively :P
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Shiny Regice

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post

I'm not a shiny hunter but I'm happy to see all those happy people chasing their shiny Pokémon, it's cool ! And I have to tell that, once in my last HeartGold save (before this one), I wanted to catch my Kyogre. It died twice so when I reset for a third time, a purple Kyogre appeared. I was so excited and I caught it at the very, but very last moment (he was attacking itself with Struggle). I gave it away to a friend who likes shinies and I restarted my game. Now, my friend wants to restart his game on Black (where I gave him my Kyogre) and he needed a Zorua. I trade him a Zorua for my Kyogre when I asked him for and my little whale is back to dady !
    Oh my gosh, Kyogre is one of my favourite pokes of all time! Congrats on getting him back, treat him with lots of love <3

My Whirlipede is unfortunately Modest. I'm going to just have to make the best of what I've got though, I'm still overjoyed it's a random shiny!

Here is his info:
    http://i.imgur.com/e3Yvb1c.jpg

And here he is wearing a charming hat:
    http://i.imgur.com/6JcfaVH.jpg

Friend Code - 1263-7345-4763 ADD ME Friend Safari: Wartortle, Frogadier, Panpour

Soul Silver BQ: 1. 2.

Wow guys congrats on all the shinies!!
    With 720 eggs for treecko I'm halfway off the odds.
    , hope it won't take too long from now to shine...

Goodluck with all the hunts and enjoy them!!
        Spoiler:- My wants! PM me if you have any of these!:

grats on Heatmor, Pidove, and Whirlipede

im back MMing Venonat and im at 800 eggs hatched so far

i also raised my watchogs speed with 10 Carbos, 10 Swift Wings and 2 levels(62 now)...hopefully he will be able to escape from Stantler battles now...hate when he faints at the shrine(even though i bring my shiny Haunter for back-up hypnosis XD)

good luck on all ongoing hunts

...really getting tired of red eyed nats XP
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Congrats everybody on the many obtained shinies you all have gotten!

I'm up to 10,500 REs on Route 32. Also I have a question. Anyone who has actually used it, do you know if cute charm affects the odds of shiny hunting in 4th gen? I heard a rumor somewhere it does, and i wanted to make sure it doesn't.

Good luck everyone!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Quote Originally Posted by Charizardmaster#1 View Post
    Congrats everybody on the many obtained shinies you all have gotten!

I'm up to 10,500 REs on Route 32. Also I have a question. Anyone who has actually used it, do you know if cute charm affects the odds of shiny hunting in 4th gen? I heard a rumor somewhere it does, and i wanted to make sure it doesn't.

Good luck everyone!
    Yeah I heard about this also, I think by having a certain ID/PID combo cute charm lowers the odds of finding a shiny in 4th gen. I also found out while headbutting for female Combee awhile ago that cute charm doesn't affect the gender of the shiny but I continued my HB hunt for Combee anyway just to see what would happen and when it shone it was male =/. I just could of been unlucky but I personally believe cute charm works a bit differently in 4th gen.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 11/16/14

Currently Hunting:

I once came across a shiny Gravler, I accidentally killed it... Still feel like kicking myself to this day.

Decided to take a break from Cranidos MMing (I now hate the colors gray and blue when they're together) and started MMing on Shuckle for the CH. Hopefully I can get one earlier than 100 eggs but that's probably a stretch

EDIT: Does anyone have a Slugma/Magcargo? I need something with Magma Armor
    EDIT: Anyone interested in a Lv. 73 Cranidos? Lol
    Last edited by PolygonalPorygon; 18th March 2013 at 3:06 AM.
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Shiny Regice

Page 157 of 910 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast