Page 198 of 887 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 22168

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

CONGRATIEZ HELIO!!!!!!!
    I've been stalking watching your progress offline. The 5-10 minutes i'm on per day I check only the shiny thread!
    I've been extremely busy due to my thyroid, tail bone injury, and physical therapy thus creating more doctors visits... -_-"
    Then there is school work, so I hardly have any time to myself...
    Okay onto my shiny hunting progress now that i've bored you all to death x3
    I hatched the 600+ eevee eggs...nothing...
    Now with my B2 + SC and my Black version un-charmed i've hatched slowly altogether 2,154 MM eggs...
    I'd wish this thing would shine already... -_-"
    Welp...I have 60+ eggs collected in my PC storage now to get 600+ again..
    Oh well...4 month drought....YOU WILL BE BROKEN!!!!
    Gl to all of you out there hunting, and let's see some stars fly~*

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

As for my hunt, I've did more than 100 soft resets, I think. I'm not counting them but I'm doing them slowly and gently.
    Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9c957447.jpg

Shiny Barboach after only 824 FEs (fishing encounters)!! This was on my white version so no shiny charm, but woow! I just started this hunt yesterday! That makes 10 shinies this month, maybe I can make it 11 (cmon Zangoose!) but I have no idea what to hunt for alongside with Zangoose so I'm looking for any suggestions on where to hunt for either White or Soul Silver.

Super congratz on finally getting that Thundurus, Heliotrope! You deserved it :] Good luck everyone!
    Wow, already ? Big congratulation to you too, City of Delusion, you're in fire this month !
    As for a second hunt alongside with Zangoose in White , I don't really know, you have so many, it makes the job more difficult. But I still suggest you... Golett. At the 2F of the Dragonspiral Tower, there's 100% of chances of encoutering one. And interesting hunt, after fishing, no ? If you wanna get one in Soul Silver, than I recommand you... Oddish. Getting a female one could make a beautiful "right-colored" Bellossom. And if it's a male, possibly a hansome Vileplume.

Congratulations also to Shiny Lord on Nidoran !
    Quote Originally Posted by Thowra View Post
    Hey guys just a question - are all wondercard pokemon shiny locked? Because the deliveryman is still standing there with my Meloetta and I don't want to claim her just yet until I'm positive she can't be SR'd shiny...
    As far as I am concerned, Meloetta and a lot of other event Pokémon are shiny locked.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 28th April 2013 at 3:52 PM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Hey all! Congrats to everyone on their recent shinies! (Go Helio!)

As for me, I am still slowly but surely working on my Eevee hunt. I am at about 360 hatched out of 660 obtained for my next one I believe. I have barely had any time to work on it because back on April 17th... I found out I was PREGNANT! That was a shocker, but explained why I was so miserable all the time with exhaustion and nausea. so I guess it is payback for me making eevee and ditto breed so much, that they cursed me to try to teach me how it felt. now I am sitting here thinking about how funny I will look in October, being like 7-8 months prego and going into Gamestop to buy both Pokemon X and Y. :3

I am def looking to get these last few Eevee now more than ever due to my boredom and lack of motivation due to being tired all the time.

Anyways, happy hunting everyone and good luck!
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: Nothing right now

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

I think pretty much since Gen 4 the events haven't been SRable for shininess.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Awesome!

Congrats to both Heliotrope (on a ridiculously long hunt and sticking with it) and City of Delusion (for getting new shinies like they're all too common)!

As for me, I've wrapped up another really short hunt!! For my personal record third shiny in a month, I give you:

DRILBUR:

He only took 115 eggs - I'm really enjoying these short hunts!

Good luck to everyone! And again congrats to Helio and City of Delusion on their shinies!

And of course, my sig has been updated!
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Wow, already ? Big congratulation to you too, City of Delusion, you're in fire this month !
    As for a second hunt alongside with Zangoose in White , I don't really know, you have so many, it makes the job more difficult. But I still suggest you... Golett. At the 2F of the Dragonspiral Tower, there's 100% of chances of encoutering one. And interesting hunt, after fishing, no ? If you wanna get one in Soul Silver, than I recommand you... Oddish. Getting a female one could make a beautiful "right-colored" Bellossom. And if it's a male, possibly a hansome Vileplume.
    Thanks! I already have a shiny Golett (now Golurk) but Oddish has been on my MM list for awhile now so I'll probably MM it for May's CH! Genders don't really bother me so even if it turns out male I'll still evolve it into Bellossom since I really like its color. Good luck on your secret hunt. :]

I've decided to hunt at Undella Bay for shiny Wingull or Spheal, I like both of their shiny sprites but I'm kinda hoping more for shiny Spheal (so adorable!) but Wingull is nice too.

Good luck everyone!

Edit: Gratz YNCRN on Drilbur! Your MM luck is crazy. 3 out of 4 of my last MM hunts hit over 1000 eggs >.< What's your secret!
    Last edited by Supremacy; 28th April 2013 at 4:45 PM.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

SUPER MEGA ULTRA CONGRATS TO HELIO AND CITY ! i saw you get it yesterday but i didnt want to overpost so im gonna do it now!

I'm now at day 4 of my secret repel trick hunt im guessing im at about 3800 REs for it but idk just a guess and i just reached 1300 SRs for porygon i know porys moving slow but ive been busy lately ill try to pick up the paste but as for me still no signs of any shinies but hopefully my luck gets better and i get 1 more april shiny making that 5 this month! but who knows anything could happen.

(Congrats kitty on the baby!)

edit - sorry YRCRN must have missed your shiny idk how i could miss that! but CONGRATS!!! on the quick drilbur
    and good luck everyone!
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 28th April 2013 at 4:55 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by Thowra View Post
    Hey guys just a question - are all wondercard pokemon shiny locked? Because the deliveryman is still standing there with my Meloetta and I don't want to claim her just yet until I'm positive she can't be SR'd shiny...
    it can be shiny but some can like shiny blaziken ex .https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=1754281
    Last edited by pxm1; 28th April 2013 at 7:53 PM.
    HUNTS
    990 SRs

just hit 8350 REs...so much for being under odds XP even tried using the 120 super repels i had....found out Kricketunes there also get to lvl 50...and more common :P....anyways ill keep going here until i find my 4th shiny...if its a Venomoth ill go to either MM Relicanth again and/or SR Kabutos, if i find a shiny other then Venomoth ill MM for Venonat again but switch spanish Ditto for Japanese Scizor to hopefully get eggs a lil quicker...:P

Good Luck on all hunts/Grats on Drilbur(almost forgot...)

EDIT: Grats on Turtwig, Zangoose(im sure youll get the DW one soon), and Grats/DARN YOU DT!! on Staryu(ill get mine sooner or later...maybe :P)...just hit 9600 REs nothing yet and my SR for Scyther/Abra i believe i did about 100 or so SRs today(for me thats a TON...usually do 10-15 tops before i got bored and stopped :P)
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 29th April 2013 at 6:08 AM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Bittersweet, is what I'm feeling right now.

Shiny Zangoose hatches after 1713 eggs..! But it has Immunity... WHHAII!? T__T I actually decided to change my MM method this one time (storing eggs, then hatching) and on egg 213 it hatched, so I may stick with this method for a bit. So yea, 11th shiny this month but man, really wanted it to have its dream world ability. I still have 2 boxes of eggs to hatch so maybe I'll get lucky (luckier lol) but if I get nothing else I'll definitely go for another with hopefully its DW ability this time.

Good luck, guys.

Ahh, The IVs are pretty nice too. T_T

HP: 24 - 25
    Att: 28 - 29
    Def: 31
    SpA: 30 - 31
    SpD: 30 - 31
    Speed: 20 - 21

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Congratulation once again (gimme of your luck)!
    Eh, Immunity isn't a bad ability, I don't know why you should continue hatching eggs for a Zangoose just because it hasn't the ability you wanted. What will be your reaction if the next one has the same ability ? Won't you feel that was a waste of time ?
    Yea, Immunity isn't bad but Toxic Boost is way better. I'm also aware that I could end up getting another one with the same ability but my main goal was to get a shiny DW Zangoose. So when I do finally get one it'll just make it the more special.
    Last edited by Supremacy; 29th April 2013 at 12:17 AM.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    Bittersweet, is what I'm feeling right now.

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...psfbf08057.jpg

Shiny Zangoose hatches after 1713 eggs..! But it has Immunity... WHHAII!? T__T I actually decided to change my MM method this one time (storing eggs, then hatching) and on egg 213 it hatched, so I may stick with this method for a bit. So yea, 11th shiny this month but man, really wanted it to have its dream world ability. I still have 2 boxes of eggs to hatch so maybe I'll get lucky (luckier lol) but if I get nothing else I'll definitely go for another with hopefully its DW ability this time.

Good luck, guys.
    Congratulation once again (gimme of your luck)!
    Eh, Immunity isn't a bad ability, I don't know why you should continue hatching eggs for a Zangoose just because it hasn't the ability you wanted. What will be your reaction if the next one has the same ability ? Won't you feel that was a waste of time ?
    As for me, still hunting for that secret hunt by soft reset. It is getting long and hopefully it stops. I'm known for being the most unlucky person on this planet, so I get use to it. My game is getting tricky as well. Each time I see the Pokémon in the shadow (just before appearing completely) I always think it's its shiny form, and I get disapointed every time... Of course, without shiny charm, it's making the hunt more difficult but oh well, I'll live with it. The satisfaction of having my first intentional shiny will cheer me up enough to recover.
    Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 28th April 2013 at 10:29 PM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Congrats to City on Zangoose and YNCRN on Drilbur!

I'm now at 11,629 REs on Route 35. I just can't seem to catch a break on this BQ. I'm losing a lot of hunting inspiration because of this BQ.

Good luck everyone!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

So, today I finally finished breeding a scramble team for my bf. I was bored and couldn't decide what to do, so I just threw a Staryu in the daycare with my foreign ditto to get a better parent for breeding...
    And 15 eggs later hatched a shiny Staryu! No idea how many eggs I've hatched since my last shiny, but it had been several hundred, so I shouldn't be so surprised. Still.... shiny Staryu!!!!
    It's Timid with Illuminate and has max Def, Sp Def and Speed IVs.
    crap. now what am I going to do with all this free time I have tonight? >.<
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Today I got a shiny Turtwig! I had completed 648 Pokemon in my Pokedex and Turtwig was the last one that I needed so I decided to make it special and make my 649th Pokemon a shiny Turtwig. I've never used the MM before so this was my first time, but on my 111th egg I now have a shiny Turtwig and a completed Pokedex!
    My shiny Pokemon:
    111 eggs (Also my 649th Pokemon) 194 eggs

Congratulations everyone since my last post! I am currently on 250 eggs for a shiny Snivy but nothing has shone yet. I might be putting my MM hunt for Snivy on pause so I can continue my new SR hunt for Mespirit. Best of luck everyone in their hunts! ^_^

EDIT: I finally have my first ever shiny! It's a Shellos though but still I'm very happy with it! I caught it with the pokeradar and I only had 13 on the chain. ^_^
    Last edited by RainbowSupernova; 29th April 2013 at 6:57 AM.

Wierd thing happened today.

I was helping my friend find an Impish Ditto in Giant Chasm. After searching for about an hour or so, my friend says “No way, shiny Clefairy!” So were like “ermageherd a shiny!” He caught it and we went back to searching. Then like 30 mins later, I shiny Piloswine graced my screen (which was cool in itself since I hadnt played my White version for like 2 months). I said “Holy s***, shiny Piloswine!” More “ermagerhed, another shiny!” And then we just stopped searching :P.

Pretty cool imo lol
    Last edited by Master Leo; 29th April 2013 at 7:25 AM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Hey guys. Congrats on all the recent finds-especially Heliotrope on her Thundurus. You must have the patience of a saint to do that many SR's! As for me I'm up to 3,000 Sr's for Squirtle and 8,430 RE's for Eevee so I'm over the odds again. My cousin lent me his GBA for a while so I've been doing Squirtle SR's on that whenever I'm in a well lit area. I should be able to get up to 12,000 RE's for Eevee and 7,000 SR's for Squirtle if I can keep up my quota of 1,000 SR's/RE's a day. My shiny drought is now a month and two days long. Oh and I updated my shiny card too: I added the icons which I recoloured myself and I finally got around to adding my Shiny Pidgeotto from rumble on there. Good luck guys.
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    Current Hunts:
    Y Multi MM/Deino White BQ #7

-I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

Congrats to - CityofDelusion on Barboach and Zangoose, YRCRN on Drilbur, MasterLeo on Clefairy, DangerTrout on Staryu, MRDSBOY on Turtwig, Totoro123 on shellos. Great shinies guys.

But finally HUGE congrats to Heliotrope after finally putting that horribly long hunt to rest and finally grabbing shiny thunderous. Fair play for keeping patient and seeing it through and here's hoping your next hunts are a hell of a lot shorter!

As for me I was away over the weekend so didn't do any hunting whatsoever, but I'm back today and raring to go. Lets see if this week is lucky for us all. Best of luck guys.

Alright, I've gone a while without shiny hunting, and my shiny Roserade doesn't count because I wasn't hunting for it, so after I caught Palkia I decided to save in front of Azelf and SR for a shiny Azelf. I'm already at 450 SR and I really hope this won't take that long. I've been seeing really long SR hunts so I'm hoping this will shine within the odds.
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Pokemon Pearl

COMPLETE: 7062 Soft Resets

Congratiez on the recent shinies!
    I have done absolutely no hunting xD
    I've been playing my XD Gale of Darkness again. Maybe i'll get as shiny pokespot Pokemon if I keep at it long enough xD
    Gl to everyone on their hunts, and have fun~*

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

Huge congrats on all the wonderful shinies everybody! No matter the story, the sparkles are always a welcome and inspirational sight!

Hunting is going the same as usual, I've reached around 11,200 Chimchar SRs since my post yesterday, and today intend to reach around 11,700ish if at all possible. REALLY want this guy to shine soon so that I may focus on my other planned hunts by the time my exams are over and the summer holidays begin! Best of luck to y'all in your hunts!

1/8192 shinies thus far: 69

Current hunts:
    Route 111 (Sapphire): Around 23,000+ REs

Most recent shiny: Natu (September 7th 2013, Around 16,700 REs)

AH! Nooo! I've just found a 2nd uncatchable shiny Poochyena in Ruby after 3772 soft resets! >_<

I found my first USP yesterday after 2311 SR. Lol, that's technically 3 1/8192 shinies in three days (if you include Thundurus).

Come on! Just give me my shiny Mudkip so I can start my Ruby badge quest. Don't annoy me with these uncatchable shinies!

Urg... Good luck everyone. Congrats on new shinies.
    Last edited by Heliotrope; 29th April 2013 at 5:06 PM.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

i forget what i was hunting for but i got a shiny dunsparce on gbc pkmn gold x)
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

Congrats on all of the awesome shinies recently, especially Heliotrope with that Thundurus!

Yesterday I found a shiny that I've always wanted to have...

http://imageshack.us/a/img541/1381/img0136qn.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img163/2124/img0138dj.jpg

Litwick! She's one of my favorite shinies that I have now, and it was a fairly short hunt for me. Now I have to decide what to hunt for next!...

Good luck you guys!

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

Gratz to Dangertrout on the random Staryu, MR DS BOY on Turtwig, totoro123 on Shellos, Master Leo on random Piloswine, and pokemaster13 on Litwick. Also, sorry to hear about the USP, Helio, hope you get Mudkip soon!

What is this luck!?? After only 173 eggs, my 2nd shiny Zangoose hatches! and...

WITH ITS DREAM WORLD ABILITY!

The moment it hatched all I could do is just gasp, but before I got any more excited I checked its ability and when I saw Toxic boost I was all like "HELL YEAHH!@!" So, Community hunt complete x5! So that makes 12 shinies this month which is just unbelievable. I'm gonna take a break from MMing and finally do some RE hunting with the shiny charm which I haven't done yet. I still have 4 boxes of eggs to hatch through which is pretty annoying but if I happen to hatch another shiny Zangoose I'll give it away to someone. So for now, I'll just Ev train some shinies and probably play around with the PWT before I start hunting again.

Good luck everyone!!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:

Page 198 of 887 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast