Page 207 of 888 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 22184

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Finally! After 2,004 eggs shiny Torchic decided to hatch! Was so surprised when it graced my screen cos it looked so amazing! That now completes my set of shiny Hoenn starters :-)

Congrats on shinies guys and good luck!

Congrats Dan on the Torchic, City on Tropius, and Laurelia on the Poliwag.

I hit 3,000 RE's yesterday for shiny #3 in my Sapphire BQ. So easy to RE with a bike and an illimuminate Volbeat in your party. I havent been seeing that many Volbeat, and with that being the shiny I want most, I hope I still manage to snag a shiny one. That or Surskit, which is sooooo unlikely. But all in all, anything on the route I would be happy with except for Illumise. Please God dont let me get shiny Illumise .
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Community Hunt Complete(3rd time)

After 423 eggs with shiny charm Shiny Tentacool is mine!!! Its male with sassy nature. Its ability is Liquid Ooze. I don't know if that is good or not but it is shiny nonetheless. I think I might go for Osowhatt next. Photo 161.jpg
    Current Hunts

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout- Found on June 27, 2013
    2. Shiny Unkown A- Found on July 1st, 2013
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male- Found on July 25 2013
    4. Shiny Spinrak- Found on July 26 2013
    5. Shiny Spearow- Found on July 28th 2013
    6. Shiny Psyduck- Found on July 28th 2013
    7. Shiny Noctowl- Found on Oct 2nd 2013
    8. Shiny Diglett- Found on August 9th 2014

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

I'm up to 1,800 SRs for braviary, was hoping it wouldn't take this long :/ Wanted it before 2,000 and it's not looking likely.

I was going to breed for Shiny Zorua today and went to go get my Zoroark, and it's GONE. I didn't trade it because I haven't traded pokemon on GTS in forever. It's not in the day care or my party. I didn't release it by mistake because I keep a "special" box for my shinies and main party pokemon, away from my egg boxes. I haven't put Zoroark in my party in a LONG time. I searched multiple times with the search feature. searching Zoroark and Illusion. My GTS isn't even up because my DNS is set to pokecheck and I can't even get on... I don't know what happened or where he could be.. I don't have another Zoroark in this game. I used him on my team since I got him ): he was level 88. I don't know what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Did you put it in the Dream World? I did that with Victini once and forgot I had put him there. My heart sank when I couldnt find him :P
    that is quite the possibility o.o
    forgot about dream world.
    I don't even want to check xD I'll look stupid.
    Last edited by ohjeezitskim; 8th May 2013 at 6:55 PM.
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

Quote Originally Posted by ohjeezitskim View Post
    I'm up to 1,800 SRs for braviary, was hoping it wouldn't take this long :/ Wanted it before 2,000 and it's not looking likely.

I was going to breed for Shiny Zorua today and went to go get my Zoroark, and it's GONE. I didn't trade it because I haven't traded pokemon on GTS in forever. It's not in the day care or my party. I didn't release it by mistake because I keep a "special" box for my shinies and main party pokemon, away from my egg boxes. I haven't put Zoroark in my party in a LONG time. I searched multiple times with the search feature. searching Zoroark and Illusion. My GTS isn't even up because my DNS is set to pokecheck and I can't even get on... I don't know what happened or where he could be.. I don't have another Zoroark in this game. I used him on my team since I got him ): he was level 88. I don't know what I did.
    Did you put it in the Dream World? I did that with Victini once and forgot I had put him there. My heart sank when I couldnt find him :P
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Similar story here. I once put my Shiny Snubbull in the dream world on Black, and she was still there when I put Pokemon aside for a few months to play some other games. The problem was... I then lost my Black Version completely! By the time I found it, I had moved residences and saw that I had to re set-up my Game Sync, including a message that said that my online data would be reset. My heart was pounding the whole time, not knowing if she would still be there or not...

She was. :3

And while I'm here, congrats on all the recent shinies! As for my update, I've decided to hold off on the May Community Hunt and instead work on getting a Shiny Charm. I don't have nearly as much time to play each night as most of you probably do, so I figure, if I'm going to join the Shiny Hunts, I'd better get a little extra help :X.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by ohjeezitskim View Post
    I paused my MM hunt for shiny Trapinch to soft reset for Latias, even though I'm only at 332 SRs I was becoming extremely frustrated ur post however puts in in perspective how long it is but I must ask is that number with or without the shiny charm

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaze12 View Post
    I paused my MM hunt for shiny Trapinch to soft reset for Latias, even though I'm only at 332 SRs I was becoming extremely frustrated ur post however puts in in perspective how long it is but I must ask is that number with or without the shiny charm
    That is with the shiny charm :'c I seen someone on youtube or another forum saying they got to 5,000. Really hoping that isn't my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    Similar story here. I once put my Shiny Snubbull in the dream world on Black, and she was still there when I put Pokemon aside for a few months to play some other games. The problem was... I then lost my Black Version completely! By the time I found it, I had moved residences and saw that I had to re set-up my Game Sync, including a message that said that my online data would be reset. My heart was pounding the whole time, not knowing if she would still be there or not...

She was. :3
    I would definitely panic in that case! Glad she was there!

Hunting

Soon

IMG_0165[1].jpg

Finally!
    It was my birthday on the 6th and I got Pokemon SoulSilver for my birthday. Less than ten hours passed, I reached the Safari zone and was looking for a Magmar to use against Jasmine, and I noticed that the Geodude was golden-coloured. It was completely random! This is my 2nd 1/8192 shiny ever! It has a Jolly nature, which is ok, and It is alert to sounds, which also has the chance of giving me a good IV for speed.
    My shiny pokemon:
    Pokeradar - ,

RE - ,

Currently hunting - ,

I have a Shiny Giratina if you're interested but sadly I doubt I can trade since I have a DS Lite and not a 3DS.
    3DS FRIEND CODE
    1908-0000-6389

I DARKENDRA SHALL UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIALS OF ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON!

shinyzorua.jpg

Second quickest hunt (Eevee being under 40)
    He hatched at 41
    IVs are ...decent. 16/25/12/13/30/05
    I've wanted him since I seen the shiny sprite when BW was less than a year old!
    :3 I still have to hatch 50 more eggs though lol. and release the others..
    not looking forward to that xD

Hunting

Soon

Quote Originally Posted by HGaddict View Post
    How many shinies does everyone have?
    I have 109 (yes this includes my newest shiny I'll mention on this post)

Anyway......

Okay, I was getting a bit bored from hatching Oshawott for this month's CH, so I decided to chain on my Platinum, since I remember this time chaining is included. I picked a random area, turn on the PokeRadar, and just chain whatever Water/Grass-Type appeared.

.....on the second chain encounter (FYI, that means it's still the standard 1/8192 chance), this appeared.

Community Hunt complete

Funny thing is, I was chaining while watching TV, and I didn't even noticed I walked into a shiny spot. It wasn't until the encounter that I realized I found a shiny
    Luckily I noticed the sparkle at the start of the battle.....Shiny Shellos' differences for its colors are Garchomp tier.
    Luckily again, the area I picked randomly means I'm encountering the West Sea one, East Sea Gastrodon's shiny colors are even more Garchomp tier, while West Sea Gastrodon's shiny colors are kinda noticeable.

And now I'll go back to hatching Oshawott

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Oh. My. Gosh. I know that this is hard to believe, but.... well let's just say it's freakin' insane!

I've been hatching Tepig for a long time, and today after 1,903 MM eggs I finally found this little guy!
    http://imageshack.us/a/img89/1014/img0155exl.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img9/6904/img0158ct.jpg

Here's the insane part. So when I do MM hunts, I gather five eggs, hatch all of them, then soft reset. After I finished naming my Tepig, I hatched the next egg like I normally do (I had two left to hatch). At first I thought I was seeing things...
    http://imageshack.us/a/img707/5404/img0157zl.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img841/5526/img0162hh.jpg

TWO shinies in a row?!? Has this ever happened to anyone else?? If I did the math correctly, it should theoretically be a 1/1,048,576 chance for that to happen, right? I mean, I know that the Shiny Charm+MM odds are pretty good, but still.... Oh and here's a pic of my party, just to show the two little guys next to each other http://imageshack.us/a/img841/794/img0164ri.jpg

Wow, sorry for all that, I'm just really shocked right now. Good luck to everyone on your shiny endeavors!

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

Congratz to ohjeezitskim Shine and pokemaster13 Im so jealous of you guys luck!! I mean come on TWIN SHINIES that is just epic!!! (Wished u would name them Thing 1 and Thing 2 xDD) a shiny in less than 2 boxes of eggs AND a shiny shellos in a chain of 2 >_< Wish I could add something epic to add to the thread too. I can just hope that ur luck will rub off on me as I renew my attempt at shiny Latias 2maro (As I recharge Im looking for female DW pokemon xDD which seems harder to find than shinies lol)
    Last edited by NightHaze12; 9th May 2013 at 2:06 AM.

Congrats to dan2point5 on Torchic, Shiny Lord on Tentacool, TheGiratina999 on Geodude, ohjeezitskim on Zorua, Shine, and pokemaster13 on 2 Tepigs in a row O_o!

I did much more than I've been doing lately and managed to do 600 REs for Shinx and 180 SRs for Chimchar. My totals are now 3,100 REs for Shinx and 710 SRs for Chimchar...Starting to doubt that ID rumor about shiny starters in Platinum, seeing as it's not working for me :x I don't really care if it's not true, I just want to know

Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Err...I put in my White version just for the hell of it, and decided I'd look through my Dex just to make sure I hadn't seen any shinies (or accidentally caught one, not sure how I'd have done that without noticing though...). I started at the top with Snivy and just held down on the circle pad and watched to see if the "0" ever changed...And at one point, it did!

It was sometime after Litwick for sure, since passing it made me start daydreaming about my own shiny litwick, but seconds later, I saw that 0 turn to a 1, and I'm positive because...Well, how could I mistake a 0 for a 1 >.>? Anyways, I scrolled back through, but the shiny forms all said 0 again...I'm pretty sure it was only 1 form of the non-shiny seen too (a 1 stacked on a 1). It was after Haxorus I think as well, but before the legendaries, which in my Dex leaves Cubchoo, Beartic, Cryogonal, Shelmet, Stunfisk, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Druddigon, Golett, Golurk, Bisharp, Bouffalant, Rufflet, Heatmor, Durant, Deino, and Hydreigon...

But like I said, they're all 0s now for the shiny form...Has this happened to anyone before ;_;? Kind of disappointed now, because I thought it might mean I had a shiny I somehow didn't know about...
    Last edited by Cpchris; 9th May 2013 at 4:05 AM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore!; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 4,600 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 3,000 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#13) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 1,100 HBs
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Yes! I SR'ed a Regirock while I was eating out at my lucky restaurant, 5 months after Registeel. I was actually watching when it came up. It's funny how everything seems to move in slow motion when a RE shiny pops up. I was cheering inwardly even before the sparkles appeared. Paralyzed it, threw a dozen pokeballs or so, then started to get impatient and hit it with a few sonic booms. A few more pokeballs later, he was mine.

http://i.imgur.com/CW6oI8d.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/9t5MbGj.jpg

I'm not sure how many SRs it took. I've been trying to put a little time into it each day and it finally paid off. Sync failed, but his Careful nature helps compensate for his relatively low Sp. Def. I can't wait to EV train this guy... and get him a buddy. I don't even like Regirock, but I needed to unlock the Ice Chamber for Regice. That's going to be a tough one- the difference between the normal and shiny sprites is not that great.

It's been 18 days since I last caught a shiny, so I'll just have to throw out a blanket congratulations. Oh, but I must congratulate KittyKitty on her upcoming baby. Good thing the due date isn't in early October, eh?

Uh... what else... someone asked how we feel about the shiny charm. I rely on it heavily. Between that and the MM improvements, it feels a lot harder to get a natural 4th gen shiny. I haven't given up on SR'ing the legendaries that aren't available in Gen 5, though.

I'm still working on my various hunts, but no luck yet. I've decided I need a change of scenery in my Pearl BQ, so I've moved to route 203. I mainly want Shinx, but Abra or Zubat would also be nice....
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Congrats to dan2point5 on torchic, Shiny Lord on tentacool, TheGiratina999 on geodude, ohjeezitskim on Zorua, Shine on Shellos, pokemaster13 on 2 tepigs, JohnNiles on regirock and any I missed.

Still no luck my W2 BQ is now at 12,874 RE's. My hunt for skorupi is now at 7,160 RE's with the shiny charm. I'm expecting this hunt will now go over normal odds. Skorupi just doesn't want to shine for me first 3000eggs MMing on Black and now this.

Good luck to everyone on your hunts.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Having no luck at the moment with Lappy, on a more positive note though I was doing some trading on my Black 2 and I acquired a shiny Suicune I'm just abit iffy about it's realness if you know what I mean.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nlr2pt.png[/IMG]
    May the flame burn forever
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/2mfjeow.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/25ytxjt.jpg[/IMG]

Congratz to to everyone on their recent shinies and to pokemaster13 on 2 Tepig! Love the nickname btw :P

I got a shiny Solosis today! I was playing on the tram and just as I was getting off and about to close the lid I noticed it was shiny. It was really quick too as I got it on my 194th egg.
    My shiny Pokemon:
    111 eggs (Also my 649th Pokemon) 194 eggs

Congrats to dan2point5 on Torchic, Shiny Lord on Tentacool, TheGiratina999 on Geodude, ohjeezitskim on Zorua, Shine, and pokemaster13 on the Tepigs,And of course Congratz on the shinies I may have missed. ^-^
    I've managed to hatch 230 Mudkip eggs till now. Still no shiny. I hope it shines soon cause I still want to get virizion for this months CH.
    Good luck o your hunts minna-san. ^-^
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Hey, everybody. No new shinies for me lately, but I'm still hunting away.

currently I'm at 6110 encounters for my 2nd Ruby BQ shiny, 1500 SR for shiny Tornadus, and 4700 encounters for my Heart Gold BQ.

Tomorrow I'm going on the yearly family holiday for a week, so hopefully I'll get in lots of shiny hunting - and maybe find at least one shiny. I didn't find any shinies during last year's holiday, but I did find a shiny Heatran on the way home in the car (and later on that same day, a shiny Spiritomb ^^ )

Well, good luck everybody. I probably won't post again until next week - unless I find a new shiny tonight. :P

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Whew, sorry for little in the way of updates. Been busy, but hunting is still smooth.

At the moment, my HG BQ is on hold until I get another calculator (I really can't keep track of one hunt by memory when I have to look at a calculator lmao) or until Totodile sparkles.

Speaking of which, I'm at 630 SRs/1,890 seen for Totodile. This could still be a relatively quick hunt!
    But other than that, I don't know what to do about my Platinum version. I haven't hunted on it for ages, which has led me to consider stopping it...but I won't, having it on hold is better. Besides, when Toto sparkles, I'll most likely be back to dual hunting HeartGold and Platinum!

Congrats to all who obtained shinies recently, particularly dan2.5 on that 2000+ Torchic MM!
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster13 View Post

TWO shinies in a row?!? Has this ever happened to anyone else??!
    That actually happened to me with my twin shiny Sneasels in Black, back in February. I thought my game was glitching out on me, so I bred and hatched five more eggs after just to be sure that THEY didn't shine too. (I was hatching them the same way you were.) Mega-congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    I happen to know for a fact that Giratina helps disadvantaged kids on weekends, Haunter donates to charity and Banette runs a knitting club for the elderly. Where do you get off on calling them evil?
    3DS FC: 2621 3770 1029 Panpour Gyarados Azumarill

Gratz to Laurelai on Poliwag, dan2point5 on Torchic, Shiny Lord on Tentacool, TheGiratina999 on Geodude, ohjeezitskim on Zorua, Shine on Shellos, pokemaster13 on twin Tepigs (nice!), JohnNiles on Regirock, and MR DS BOY on Solosis!

So, umm.. this happened.

Community hunt complete x4!

My luck is still insane, even with the normal odds but I've decided to just embrace all this luckiness while it lasts lol. So yea, this took 2 days just like Relicanth and it has a Naive nature and alert to sounds (possible max speed IV!). So that being said, I'm gonna evolve it into a Huntail and give it a mixed attacking set. There are still some other water types I can hunt on SS via swarm like Luvdisc, Qwilfish and Remoraid. So which one should I hunt out of those 3?

Good luck everyone!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Page 207 of 888 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast