Page 551 of 910 FirstFirst ... 451501541547548549550551552553554555561601651 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,775 of 22727

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

I found a shiny Gligar in HG while grinding my Alakazam. Too bad it's not much good against Clair's Surf-knowing dragons

On my 350th egg I got a shiny Venipede!
    But very unfortunately, it has Swarm instead of Speed Boost TT-TT
    I guess I'll keep trying :/

Anyways, congrats on recent shinies and good luck to the others ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Arkygi View Post
    On my 350th egg I got a shiny Venipede!
    But very unfortunately, it has Swarm instead of Speed Boost TT-TT
    I guess I'll keep trying :/

Anyways, congrats on recent shinies and good luck to the others ^-^
    I got a shiny froakie in a little over 200 eggs and it has 5ivs but it also has torrent. I know that feel QQ. Now I am about 375 eggs into search number 2! I KNOW THAT FEEL! Lol. Gl with getting Speed Boost

Quote Originally Posted by Blastonite View Post
    I got a shiny froakie in a little over 200 eggs and it has 5ivs but it also has torrent. I know that feel QQ. Now I am about 375 eggs into search number 2! I KNOW THAT FEEL! Lol. Gl with getting Speed Boost
    Wow, you are in a worse situation than I!
    My Venipede actually doesn't have very good IVs, so that is kind of a relief in some way, I'd be more sad if it had 5 IVs xD
    Just one parent has 5 IVs, I think I should get a foreign parent with better ones :/

Good luck to you also (:

I come bearing shiny news!

Yesterday I ended up getting ANOTHER shiny swanna instead of Rufflet in the friend safari. Now up to 4 swanna. Today though I ended up getting my 7th BQ shiny, shiny Klefki! It was the one I wanted and it came fairly quickly! So happy! It has a serious nature which I can work with. Not sure what my 8th shiny target will be just yet, but I'm happy! Now if I can only get Rufflet...

Anyways, happy hunting everyone!

Edit: Yes yes yes!!! FINALLY! I finally good shiny Rufflet! And it has its hidden ability and a neutral nature! So happy I can move to a different safari now and not have to worry about another swanna!

Edit 2: started hunting in a safari with ivysaur and pansage and I ended up getting pansage. Not what I was going for of course, but hey, I didn't have it already. Edit again: make that 2 shiny pansages. Still going for ivysaur.
    Last edited by KittyKitty3308; 14th December 2013 at 12:57 AM.
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: MMing Buneary

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Less than 1 hour of hunting since my Shiny Larvesta, I happened upon a shiny Growlithe! This time, the Modest sync did work (still hoping for a larvesta or braxien to shine with modest), but I'm not all too worried because I'm looking forwards to trying out a specially invested arcanine. Time to continue hunting in this friend safari!
    Latest Shiny: (FS RE)

Have a Perfect 6IV Shiny Timid Protean Froakie for trade. Looking for a 4+ IV Shiny Nicknamable Female Eevee! (Bold, Modest, Timid)

3DS FC: 0490-5822-1373 (Wartortle, Bibarel, Azumarill)

After 429 eggs, I managed to hatch a shiny litwick. Modest with 31/x/31/31/31/x. Sadly, it has Flame body instead of infiltrator, but I may try again sometime.
    3DS Friend Code: 0189-9365-2266 (Dragon: fraxure, shelgon, sliggo)
    Pm Me if you add me, so I can add you!

I use only regular pokeballs and Luxury balls.

Shinies X/Y: Fletchling, Bergamite, Skrelp, Aegislash, Klefki, Sylveon

Watch the channel I co-host, we'll be covering literature, video games, anime, music and of course, pokemon!

Got me another shiny Poliwhirl after 198 reel-ins earlier today. This one has some really nice IVs: 28 / 25, 26, 27 / 23, 24 / 25, 26, 27 / 0, 2 / 23, 24. This one is Lonely, so it will be my Poliwrath.

Also, just now, got me this at a chain of 25.

http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/Th...be7c8.mp4.html

Serious nature, Mischeivous. IVs: 12, 13 / 16, 17 / 20, 21 / 31 / 11 / 17.

Again, not too bad! Pleased with what I've got today!
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS Extra

2,900 SRs

All right! Got the next in my hunt list. Egg 314 held a Shiny Bulbasaur. Now, the fun part is that after I got 300 eggs I decided to, randomly, fill five whole boxes with Bulbasaur eggs. Meaning I have four and half more boxes of Bulbasaurs, which may or may not include a Shiny.

Congrats on all recent shinies!

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Finally! My long awaited Eevee Friend Safari has entered my game, and yielded me the perfect specimen of a shiny Eevee!! <3

It has perfect IV's in Special Attack and Special Defense, but a Jolly nature... had it a Modest Nature or a Calm nature, it would be a Sylveon by now.

Thankfully, it has great IV's elsewhere, so my friend suggested that I evolve it into Leafeon (though it might be better off as a Flareon, but then I can't use it).

In other news, I caught a shiny Loudred in the same safari, but with horrible IV's aside from it's HP and Speed (which isn't bad at all). Oh yeah, and it has a Modest nature. Good job, Synchronize Gardevoir. -.-

Congratulations to all recent shiny encounters, and good luck to everyone!

I've been trying to look for another shiny Eevee, but my search has taken me about 12 hours now. I think I'm about to call it quits and just Masuda Method for another shiny Eevee. This way, I can guarantee that it has a Modest nature, I can mostly guarantee that it has great IV's, and I won't have to worry about maybe running into a shiny Aipom or another shiny Loudred. Should I keep going in the Friend Safari, or will the Masuda Method be easier overall?

Proud member of The Fairy-type Club and the Serena Fan Club!
    PM me for my Pokémon Y Friend Code! My Friend Safari type is the Ghost-type with Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Spiritomb!
    Current Y Team: | Celebi | Squishums the Goodra | Venusaur | Evelia the Cresselia* | Greninja | Jolteon |

Yay, got my 2nd Pokeradar Shiny - a shiny Skiddo! Such a great and unique colour palette, I really wish that more Pokemon from past Gens looked similarly diverse in comparison to the non-shiny.

Next shiny Gen 6 hunt: shiny Furfrou!
    do u like GHOSTS? join our Club~

Credit: SwornMetalhead (Personal League Banner, Symbol), AstralShadow (League & Club Buttons) & Kida-Ookami (Badges)

Caught 2 shiny swirlix yesterday while hunting for kirlia, then caught shiny kirlia this morning after 40 minutes of hunting.
    ugh, typo in my username *facepalm*

3DS friend code: 5472-7643-7897, pm me if you add, so I can add back

I got BQ #6 last night in X, shiny Ghastly in 841 MMs. It has a timid nature, which is nice. I've since evolved it and have it holding it's mega stone. I've also beat Gym 6 and am currently hunting for BQ #7 in the Frost Cavern. Congrats to the recent shinies and good luck to all ongoing hunts.

@KittyKitty3308
    I thought I was even with your BQ, but I see that you are still ahead of me. At least I've caught up to you. Also congrats on the Klefki.
    "If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows." - Reverend Henry Ward Beecher

AC:NL Dream Address: 4800-4368-5827

Current Hunts: (All on hold until further notice)
    B2: BQ #4: Route 4(RE) HG: BQ #8: Slowpoke Well, Route 41 fishing, and Route 48 at night(RE) Plt: Piplup(SR) SS: BQ #2: Union Cave(RE)

Most Recent Shiny:
        Spoiler:- Badge Quest:

Boy I have a lot of shiny information for you guys over the past three weeks

In the Friend Safari I managed to Race my friend and I found a total of three Shiny Pokemon: Gabite, Braixen and Noibat. Unfortunately I was searching for a Noibat with a modest synchronizer so Gabite got the short end of the stick, or so I thought as it has the Mild nature. The Braixen managed to get the Calm nature and Noibat had the Modest Nature as I hoped.

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6b1123f4.jpg
    http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1bb01238.jpg
    http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/...ps89d0fcdf.jpg

I also managed to get some luck with the MAsuda method last week and got not one, but two Shiny Goomy's >w< a Male and Female both Modest with Gooey but the female has better IVs than the Male
    http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5f33dc82.jpg (Here's Luffy)
    http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/...psfe4489d6.jpg (Not sure what to name her....anyone know any good names)

Finally just two hours ago I managed to get the Shiny Honedge after over 1,000 eggs being hatched ^^
    http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/...psa916120b.jpg
    http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/...psba92db8c.jpg

Good luck to everyone on their Shiny Hunting task and congrats to everyone who found shiny pokemon so far.

Miju ^^

Shiny forretress in friend safari! Took forever to get! Now I'm going for shiny gogoat in the grass safari. I've been trying for a few days. I just hope I don't stumble across a shiny passage because it looks extremely close to the regular. You can't even tell it is shiny! Well, wish me luck! I am sorta new to shiny hunting.
    BUDDER + TORTERRAS = AWESOMENESS

My shinies:
    Gyrados not from Lake of Rage!

BIDOOF PARTAY!!!!

Also X and Y is Kewl. TEAM FLOWERHEAD FTW (Mega Venusaur) :3

O.O

...random shiny Dwebble! I was checking a new safari I had added, when I came across a lovely reddish-orange Dwebble! I gasped quite loudly too, but I quickly caught it in a Premier Ball!

She has a Bold Nature, Sturdy and Max Attack and S. Attack IVs...heheh.

Good luck and congrats on the recent shinies!
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Went on the bus this morning, decided to continue my hatching for a shiny Froakie, turned the game on, not even 30 seconds later one of my eggs in my inventory hatched, and it was a SHINY FROAKIE! I wasn't sure it was a shiny at first since I forgot to wear my glasses and it was the first hatched one of the day (about 141 total), so I didn't even take a picture of it

It has max IVs in HP, Def, Sp. Def, and Speed. It's Timid, and unfortunately had the Torrent ability, unlike 70% of his brother and sisters with Protean! So I'm not using it competitively, but it looks beautiful as a Greninja!

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Ok, I am already on 615 eggs on Helioptile xD, and still nothing, but I will not give up, I even got 7 6IV Helioptiles already xD!! Also on shiny news, I got a traded a shiny Weepinbell today and managed to fish up a shiny Luvdisc
    Also another thing, does anyone here have any kinda Foreign pokemon with good IVs they dont need xD? Its getting hard to find foreign Pokemon to MM, also, where do you get the foreign pokemon you use to MM just asking?
    FC: 1676-4178-1142, IGN: Sito

Trinity League Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

Trinity League Battle Frontier Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

PokeGyms Credit: FairyWitch and Enchanted Hollow Graphics for the userbar and Azulart for the gym badge

Shiny Cubchoo!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srvL-cJYxaY
    I already have one on my White 2, but hey, shiny is a shiny!
    Glad to know my file is good.

Edit: OH MY GAWD!
    I went to Reflection Cave to start another hunt... not even 9 HEs...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk4xl54ON7E
    Last edited by TomoEGoto; 14th December 2013 at 4:40 AM.

Congrats on all new shinies and goodluck to those still hunting! : D

So I decided to take a break from my Tyrunt MM, I dont know why but its starting to peeve me a little... Its only at about 130 right now. s:

I MM'd Eevee again this morning I hatched a shiny male Eevee at 24 eggs! This is my new record! I put the everstone on the wrong parent though, so it ended up being Hardy.
    The original nature isnt very fit for most Eeveelutions anyways so I'm breeding for a Modest 5IV female right now. I'll probably keep MMing Eevee until I get two or three more, for Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon.
    I wanted a shiny Espeon too but shiny form has a really weird green in XY when I look at it...

Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by Kierzor View Post

Anyone know if the kanto and hoenn starters given in Heart Gold can be shiny?
    Yes, they can.

Anyway

If only there's a way to attract certain Pokemon while fishing.....my game keeps trolling me in consecutive fishing.

- Tried fishing for female Shiny Luvdisc, got a male one instead (and the chance for encountering a male one is only 25%.......)
    - Tried fishing for Shiny Corphish, got two Shiny Goldeen instead.
    - Tried fishing for red Shiny Basculin, got two Shiny Poliwhirl instead, with the second one coming in only around 5 encounters after the first one.

Oh well, at least I got shinies in the end, instead of leaving the area with nothing

congrats to anyone with a new shiny, and good luck to those still trying to get one~

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Okay. Either my Masuda Method broke in my game or I'm having extremely bad luck with my last two hunts. As you know, it took me 1,353 eggs to get my shiny Litleo in my previous hunt. I've now hatched 1,500 eggs for Shuppet and nothing! What the **** is going on?!

Coincidentally, these two hunts all happened after I traded my other Japanese Ditto that I was originally using for MM breeding. It's like as if the Japanese Dittos (yes, I'm using several, not just one) I'm now using are all broken or the original Ditto I had was a good luck charm or something. I kind of regret trading that other Ditto now.

Pokemon X and ΩR Shiny Hunter

Latest shiny: (MM 469 eggs)

I have claimed Kanga

So far I have 1 box full of Eevee eggs because im gonna be hatching for a shiny Eevee I'm gonna fill up another box then start hatching. The last time I did a MM hunt for Eevee was in Soul Silver, and I hatched him in 90 eggs ^_^ I fully plan on sticking with this hunt. I want a shiny Eevee so bad....!

Idk if I will get that lucky again, but that would be nice if I could. I'll be giving out a lot of Eevees over wonder trade, and to friends on my friends list if they want them.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkrow View Post
    I got BQ #6 last night in X, shiny Ghastly in 841 MMs. It has a timid nature, which is nice. I've since evolved it and have it holding it's mega stone. I've also beat Gym 6 and am currently hunting for BQ #7 in the Frost Cavern. Congrats to the recent shinies and good luck to all ongoing hunts.

@KittyKitty3308
    I thought I was even with your BQ, but I see that you are still ahead of me. At least I've caught up to you. Also congrats on the Klefki.
    Congrats on ghastly! I love his shiny form but never gengars, until the mega evolution (same with garchomp). You were even with me but I managed to get Stunfisk and Klefki pretty close together. Stunfisk took forever though! I'm still not sure what my last target will be just yet. I'm in the process of going through the Frost Cavern. I ev train all my Shinies so i spent most of the day yesterday while I was playing ev training Klefki. You have plenty of time to catch up because I got a newborn baby to take care of and baby and sleep is way more important than Shinies any day!

Anyways, good luck everyone on your hunts and happy hunting!
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: MMing Buneary

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Quote Originally Posted by MultiDarkShadow777 View Post
    Okay. Either my Masuda Method broke in my game or I'm having extremely bad luck with my last two hunts. As you know, it took me 1,353 eggs to get my shiny Litleo in my previous hunt. I've now hatched 1,500 eggs for Shuppet and nothing! What the **** is going on?!

Coincidentally, these two hunts all happened after I traded my other Japanese Ditto that I was originally using for MM breeding. It's like as if the Japanese Dittos (yes, I'm using several, not just one) I'm now using are all broken or the original Ditto I had was a good luck charm or something. I kind of regret trading that other Ditto now.
    It's luck, pure and simple, as to when a shiny shows up. I've hatched a vulpix in 25 eggs using my Japanese ditto, and yet using the exact same ditto I had to hatch over 7,000 eggs for roggenrola. Luck just hates you at the moment.

I'm up to 1,110 eggs hatched for onix and still no shiny. Back on Route 3 collecting more eggs for hatch #4.

Page 551 of 910 FirstFirst ... 451501541547548549550551552553554555561601651 ... LastLast