Page 1218 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 21811181168120812141215121612171218
Results 30,426 to 30,430 of 30430

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Team Volt Grunt View Post
    Most of my shiny hunts have been on hold while I play Metroid: Samus Returns. Still SR'ing for Totodile in SS on my DS Lite when not playing Metroid. I haven't exited the game since I started, so my main 3DS is not available for shiny hunting and I try to avoid switching systems if I can help it, so not a lot of shiny hunting has been happening since Friday.

I collect until I get my shiny or run out of space in my PC, then mass wonder trade and/or mass release everything 5IV or less. I typically don't run out of space in my PC, though, because I move everything but a single box of breeding potentials to Bank on my breeding-dedicated game.

The PC expands in increments of 8. You get a total of 32 boxes. You only have to have one pokemon in each box, exit the PC and go back into the PC to unlock the next 8.
    Oh I see, thanks for letting me know lol Thank you for correcting my error
        Spoiler:- Credits:

It's been a while since I last reported. How's everyone doing so far?

I dropped hunting for a while - I needed to get some things straightened out irl so most of my free time has been spent writing. However I was able to hunt for a shiny Mareep in my 4th gen games. She's quirky natured and I have named her C.C. - short for Cotton Candy.

Now I did mention a Bulbasaur hunt in my last post here - and that has now come to an end too. But unlike my other hunts this particular one was filmed - and I caught the shiny live on camera!

I decided to use a fantasy name generator for a nickname and ended up calling him Juonis. He is now a beautiful Venusaur!

I did have a youtube channel dedicated to hunting a few years back - and the uploads were cringey as hell, so hopefully this is an improvement from my original uploads. :P

Good luck to everyone hunting so far! Hope to be back with something else soon!
    Latest Shiny: - 1164 SRs (Pt)

Current Hunts: - 4000 SRs (FR/LG) | Route 114 - 6500 REs (R/S)

Stupid question, but can the Ash Pikachu be shiny or have perfect IVs?
    Gen IV Shinies: (Pt)(RE), (Pt)(RE)

Gen VI Shinies: (OR)(HE), (OR)(CF), (OR)(WT), (OR)(CF), (OR)(CF), (OR)(CF), (OR)(CF), (OR)(CF), (OR)(CF), (OR)(CF), (OR)(CF)

FOR THE GLORY OF TEAM ROCKET!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyMimic12 View Post
    Stupid question, but can the Ash Pikachu be shiny or have perfect IVs?
    Like most events it's probably shiny locked.(Does it even have a shiny sprite?) Not sure about the IVs though.

FC: 3325-6380-7279
    Currently Hunting:
    Friend Safari:
    SOS:

Most Recent Shiny:

*groooooooooooooan* Wonder trading more breejects and I got...

...a shiny 6IV kyurem.

Kyurem (6IV shiny) lvl 100
    Supposedly caught in Unova
    OT: Ash ID No. 01337 (your leet does not impress me, creep)
    Holding a gold bottle cap.

Peachy. More hacked 'mons.

Fletchling is being stubborn... 1,475 eggs and counting. There was a pause in which I did collect three boxes of scatterbug eggs for TheMaster327; not sure if any were shiny in my game since I didn't hatch any. Hopefully this stubborn bird surrenders soon.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Page 1218 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 21811181168120812141215121612171218