Page 1204 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 204110411541194120012011202120312041205120612071208 ... LastLast
Results 30,076 to 30,100 of 30291

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Shiny Alolan Grimer hatched after 200+ eggs.^^
    5IV w/ 29-30 SpDef, Poison Touch & Lure ball.

TrippyToxic.jpg

I just realised the shiny colour of A-Grimer is the normal colour of the normal form and the other way around, interesting.

I'm gonna hunt Shiny Alolan Cubone/Marowak next.
    FC: 0748-6074-2990
    When my time comes
    Forget the wrong that I've done
    Don't resent me
    And when you're feeling empty
    Keep me in your memory
    Leave out all the rest

RIP Chester Bennington (March 20, 1976 – July 20, 2017)

Rage x Love

Congrats everyone on their recent shiny hunts!

Still working on the hunt for a shiny Magikarp. Dang thing is very, very stubborn. Over 100 + eggs and nothing. Not giving up though. I'm very, very stubborn myself .
    Looking forward to the new X Files episodes coming out in 2018! Thank you David, Gillian, Mitch, Glen and the rest of the cast and crew of 1013 for taking time to make them .

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

I'm new here. Been playing since December 2014 (when my daughter got me into X & Y). We have X, Y, OR, AS, Sun & Moon. Also Diamond and Leaf Green, but I've never played them as we can't get any of the Pokemon up to the current Gen. I started shiny hunting in early 2015. I'm up to 339 shinies now. Most of them are unique, though I do have a few duplicates. I only keep duplicates if there is a gender difference, otherwise I give them to my daughter. We both soft reset our way through getting all the Legendaries in OR/AS shiny, which took quite a while, though I did somehow manage to get Ho-Oh, Azelf and Virizion in one day. Last shiny I got was in Sun when I got a shiny Drowzee to go with the Hypno I got a few days ago. Got Mimikyu yesterday using a shiny Smeargle to Soak them first.

I just noticed yesterday though that my shiny Regice is named Bob. I renamed him to get my shiny Regigas and forgot to change it back! That is really annoying because I don't use nicknames on any of my Pokemon. Of course I can't send him back to ORAS, so I may have to redo it.

i'm hunting for a shiny nincada in sapphire, i'm at 8000..Why RE hate me so badly, anyway last week i've got a shiny treecko in about 1500 sf'reset, plus i've never gotten an uncatchable poochena so i guess i'm lucky, good luck on all your hunts!

Decided shiny #5 is going to be the infamous Salandit. I'm expecting it to take multiple phases since I need it to be female. I wish there was a Cute Charm pokemon that was immune to poison or burns so I could cut down on the status conditions I'm sure I will continue to get.

Good luck on your hunts!

Adventure started 11/18/16
    First Hall of Fame entry 11/27/16
    Alola Pokédex: 301/301 - completed 12/13/16
    Alola Living Pokédex completed 12/22/16
    Current Hunt:
    Shiny Trial Quest started 5/19/17

Quote Originally Posted by Team Volt Grunt View Post
    Decided shiny #5 is going to be the infamous Salandit. I'm expecting it to take multiple phases since I need it to be female. I wish there was a Cute Charm pokemon that was immune to poison or burns so I could cut down on the status conditions I'm sure I will continue to get.

Good luck on your hunts!
    Good on Salandit! It took me seven tries to get female Salandit. That means my team of level 100 Pokemon ran out of moves six times and I was on my seventh go before I finally got it. I ended up with one male Salandit before I got a female. The only one that took longer than that was Mimikyu. That stupid thing took 12 tries!

Last night I was literally just goofing off in sun version and ran into 2 wild shinies. One was a shiny alohan rattata and the other was a majikarp
    Fc 190809318571 ign for y Aireus
    My friend safari has electrode, zebstrika, helioptile
    In game name for omega ruby is Aaron
    In game name for sun Aireus

I have claimed Pichu and together we will change the world

Quote Originally Posted by Team Volt Grunt View Post

Good luck on your hunts!
    Little tip: Bringing a fainted Cute Charm lead will still work. Then you can just bring your own Salandit in the second spot to be immune to burns. (Not poison though because Corrosion)

4,800 for Type: Null now. Hopefully it shows up over the weekend...
    Current Hunt: Entei SRs

1,893 SRs COMPLETE!!!

I got my female salandit on the first try, but I was going with straight RE hunting instead of SOS >.>;;;

I'm at 1,830 SRs for the storyline exeggutor. It's decided to be stubborn, evidently

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

i got very lucky with a shiny east shellos, tried to get a 5IV non-shiny and i got a shiny 4IV about 20 eggs before i got any desired 5IV shellos. i only hatched 3-4 boxes of pkmn and had the JPN primarina method (aka magikarp trick) by IV convenience.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

So, after 4,864 SRs, I see a yellow butt fin!

Spoiler:
    Current Hunt: Entei SRs

1,893 SRs COMPLETE!!!

Congrats to everyone on your recent shinies, especially TheMaster327 on that shiny Type: Null!!

Unfortunately, I'm not posting again with another shiny (I'm not THAT lucky XD ), but I have started my next hunt for a shiny Crabrawler on Sun, so hopefully it treats me better than Rowlet did! The reason I'm posting is about the International Shiny Hunting Competition. I'm not sure if anyone here is interested in it (I've never seen any posts, at least), but I'm trying to find some partners/teammates so that I won't have to go solo this year. If anyone is indeed interested, check out the official site ( ishc.skyrock.com ), and let me know if you'd perhaps like to join me!

Disclaimer: The competition consists purely of full-odds hunting (no Masuda method, hordes, shiny charm, etc.) and requires capturing video evidence of your shinies. If neither of those sounds appealing, then this probably isn't for you. :P I'll still be looking forward to see if anyone is interested!

EDIT: The max number of people for a team is 6, and there's already 2 of us. It would be awesome if I could get a whole team together!
    Last edited by pokefreak2014; 19th June 2017 at 6:35 PM.
    Latest Shiny: (Sun, 22k+ SRs, 6/7/17)

Current Targets: (LG, 4482 Bought), (Ruby, ??? SRs) (FR, 140 SRs), (SS, 325 SRs, On hold), Froakie (X, 66 SRs), (White 2, ??? SRs), (HG, ??? SRs), (Plat, ??? Fossils, on hold), (Plat, 0 REs) (Crystal, 10 SRs), (Colosseum, 20 SRs), Crabrawler (Sun, 330 RAs)

Lost Shinies: (All lost on 7/12/12)

Congrats on the lastest shinies since my last post!

Long time since I posted here. I took a break from Pokemon but decided to play again after USUM was announced to finish SM. I started to breed for a shiny Rowlet to play Sun with him and after 835 eggs, he shined!

Now, I will breed another 5 regular pokemon to start playing Sun!

Good luck to all on their hunts!

Of the starter Pokemon, which do you think has the best shiny...besides black Charizard, that's too obvious
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    Of the starter Pokemon, which do you think has the best shiny...besides black Charizard, that's too obvious
    thats rather obvious, shiny Greninja. that shiny form is just too cool.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

The "obvious" Charizard and Greninja I like (a lot even, and Char X shiny is probably one of my favorite Mega shinies), but neither is my favorite. My favorite is a tossup between Sceptile and Samurott. Both of them are unique and interesting colors, even if Samurott is "still blue" (I love the darker color and the color of his shells).

No new news for me; been working rather a lot the past few days. REs in SS are moving along very slowly (at roughly 950), Virizion is being considerably more stubborn than Cobalion, and I've abandoned the Litten hunt in Sun for now (intending to resume it in UltraSun instead) and am instead focusing on finishing the game to breed for some shinies I want in Japanese (which I'm playing the game in for).

Also, congrats on recent shinies.
    Guzzlord has stolen my heart. Or eaten it. I'm not sure.
    Most recent hunted shinies: (SS, 5797 SRs) (OR, unknown SR #)

Current hunt: SS, Route 32

5429-7363-5942

hi, pokefreak2014 , i'm interested in the ishc, and this year i want to partecipate, so if you're ok with it i can join you're team : )
    Last edited by Hunter of shiny; 18th June 2017 at 9:40 AM.
    currently hunting:

Nincada (sapphire) 5718 RE's

Snivy (B2)??? Sf'reset

porygon (platinum) 1484 Sf'reset

my full odds shinies:(1518 sf'reset) (11.038 RE) (1546 sf'reset) (?sf'reset) (134 RE) type null (6338 sf'reset) wimpod (764 sf'reset) mewtwo(about 8.000 sf'reset) (13.000 RE) (1110 RE) (8585 sf'reset)

Congrats to all on your recent shines and good luck in your ongoing hunts!

After two rounds of 7 + boxes (500 + eggs), I gathered another 7 boxes of Wishiwashi eggs. The FIRST egg in the first box shined!

http://i.imgur.com/DSmaYzZ.jpg?1

5 perfect IVs (missing Speed). I have nearly 7 full boxes left to hatch. Then it is time to train up my team for the tourney at Too Many Games this weekend.
    Soulsilver Badge Quest

- 8/4/2015
    - 9/8/2015 as Pidgey

I should have posted this a while earlier, but you know, life and stuff. :P

Everyone, congrats on the numerous shinies that have been caught/hatched since my last post. I checked and it was like 20 pages. Just wow.

So, without further ado, here are my new shines:

First of all, I started SRing for a shiny Type:Null a couple of months ago and got it within one week. Didn't use any Nature synchronisation techniques or anything. (I regret that) ;w;
    http://i.imgur.com/yadLJxK.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/np6CNxR.jpg

And last, but not least, I hatched this beauty today. A frigging blue Shuckle!!! It's 6IV, it's got the right nature, but I might have to Ability Capsule it, since it's got Gluttony as its ability instead of the desired (by me) Sturdy ability.
    http://i.imgur.com/szI5i1N.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/8upnY3D.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/9X0qbl1.jpg

'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come.
    In this place I will abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'
    ~Elendil the Tall, the last king of Númenor~

Congrats on the new shinies.

Shiny Cubone finally shone after 265 eggs hatched (I started to count again). 5IVs minus HP, Adamant Female & Lighting Rod ability.

BoneCollector.jpg

Hm, I'd like to have Shiny Oricorio so I'm gonna hunt for it next.
    Good luck w/ other hunts~
    FC: 0748-6074-2990
    When my time comes
    Forget the wrong that I've done
    Don't resent me
    And when you're feeling empty
    Keep me in your memory
    Leave out all the rest

RIP Chester Bennington (March 20, 1976 – July 20, 2017)

Rage x Love

Phase 1 of the Salandit hunt resulted in a shiny male. I wasn't keeping track of the chain this time, but I was only on my second False Swiped Salandit, so it wasn't a very long chain. He's Jolly and Capable of taking hits. I named him White Bandit and I will reserve him for my shiny collection, but the hunt will continue for that elusive female! Good luck on your hunts!

Spoiler:- Pics:

Quote Originally Posted by marsrunner View Post
    Good on Salandit! It took me seven tries to get female Salandit. That means my team of level 100 Pokemon ran out of moves six times and I was on my seventh go before I finally got it. I ended up with one male Salandit before I got a female. The only one that took longer than that was Mimikyu. That stupid thing took 12 tries!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Little tip: Bringing a fainted Cute Charm lead will still work. Then you can just bring your own Salandit in the second spot to be immune to burns. (Not poison though because Corrosion)

4,800 for Type: Null now. Hopefully it shows up over the weekend...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    I got my female salandit on the first try, but I was going with straight RE hunting instead of SOS >.>;;;

I'm at 1,830 SRs for the storyline exeggutor. It's decided to be stubborn, evidently
    Thanks for the luck and tips. I'm buffing up a male Cute Charm Sylveon for phase 2. I know you can have a fainted Cute Charmer at the top of your party to affect the gender of RE's, but don't they have to stay alive and active in battle for SOS allies to get the higher rate of being female? I want to SOS so they end up with better stats. Luckily Sylveon is immune to Dragon Rage, which has been giving me much more trouble than poison/burns. I think my strategy will be to continue to use Salamence with Intimidate until I get my SOS chain to about 30, then switch Sylveon in to attract the females.

Edit: Sylveon's Misty Terrain protects it from poison/burns and it's immunity to Dragon Rage makes this a much easier fight. Smog and Ember don't do enough damage to stop the leftovers from fully healing him each turn. The Cute Charm is doing the trick as well. Hopefully the next shiny ends up female!

Edit2: Sylveon reached level 36 and often ignores me now -_-'
    Last edited by Team Volt Grunt; 19th June 2017 at 4:40 PM.

Adventure started 11/18/16
    First Hall of Fame entry 11/27/16
    Alola Pokédex: 301/301 - completed 12/13/16
    Alola Living Pokédex completed 12/22/16
    Current Hunt:
    Shiny Trial Quest started 5/19/17

Guys I'm so mad, after 13979 RE what i got?....A shiny zigzagoon...Well i guess i should start my phase 2 for that shiny nincada, hoping this time won't take that long
    Last edited by Hunter of shiny; 19th June 2017 at 6:44 PM.
    currently hunting:

Nincada (sapphire) 5718 RE's

Snivy (B2)??? Sf'reset

porygon (platinum) 1484 Sf'reset

my full odds shinies:(1518 sf'reset) (11.038 RE) (1546 sf'reset) (?sf'reset) (134 RE) type null (6338 sf'reset) wimpod (764 sf'reset) mewtwo(about 8.000 sf'reset) (13.000 RE) (1110 RE) (8585 sf'reset)

Hm, probably either fennekin (color wise, I hate the evos) or...cyndaquil. Which is actually who I'm SRing for on HG right now.

Previous Successes

Message me for FC exchange!

Per Generation:
    I: Squirtle
    II: Typhlosion
    III: Mudkip
    IV: Turtwig (although, I'm not too impressed by any of their shinies)
    V: Probably Serperior purely on coloring scheme
    VI: Greninja
    VII: Decidueye
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

I finally hatched that shiny Mareanie on Moon version this afternoon hee hee. It took thousands of eggs, but I'm glad that I now have something to show for all my efforts, tho this hunt has taught me that I prefer chain fishing over the Masuda method when it comes to shiny hunting. Any ways, I'm going to have a hiatus from shiny hunting in Moon for the time being and I'll simply focus on my other shiny hunts for now.

Page 1204 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 204110411541194120012011202120312041205120612071208 ... LastLast