Page 1243 of 1243 FirstFirst ... 24311431193123312391240124112421243
Results 31,051 to 31,063 of 31063

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Found a shiny Swanna while attempting to find a Legendary Pokemon during last night's Wormhole hunting!

Quiet Nature & alert to sounds! I named her after a character from a movie I loved watching when I was small. :3

Kingdom Hearts, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Final Fantasy, Fable, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Fandom mentality scares me. o~o
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

2 eggs in from trying to get a girl, a Mudkip hatched shiny.

IVs are Very Good/Pretty Good/Decent/Decent/Best/Best.
    Full shiny list: x2 x2 ;714; ;778; -Alola x3 ;749; ;760;

Shinies found, but could not obtain:

3 shiny hunted, 31 happened naturally (Current shiny luck: pls stop)

Game OTP: FerrisWheelShipping
    Anime OTP: RocketShipping
    Manga OTP: ChoosenShipping

Quote Originally Posted by AmethystLeslie View Post
    2 eggs in from trying to get a girl, a Mudkip hatched shiny.

IVs are Very Good/Pretty Good/Decent/Decent/Best/Best.
    I don't think there's been a case where someone's hatched a shiny before getting a female
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation: Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Ferrothorn, Klefki
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (Diamond random)

congrats to all that got there shinies and good luck to all that are still hunting ^_^

I am seriously still in this pain of sring, I got the charm and still no sight of shiny blacephalon, I sr'd about 400 srs so far however I know that isn't over the odds yet but this is one stubborn clown that refuses to show up. I hope I get this in another month it just sucks i can't start mming on this game until i get this guy and then just catch the second one normally lol

Current Shiny Hunt: 4,250 srs so far (on hold until charm)

Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!
    IGN: Allie2ds wfc 1736-5861-9161 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

Congrats to all recent shinies! I'm so excited! After only 3959 RE's, not even half way to full odds, this beauty appeared on Route 20, for my Black 2 BQ shiny number #2!
    Shiny female Pidove! One of my targets here <3. She's Quiet and has Big Pecks, which is not great, but I don't care! Now my shiny male Unfezant, Pidgeonboy will have a shiny mate! More pics in the spoiler below:
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pidove!:
    So now on this Badge Quest I have had two hunts under odds, and Pokerus :O. After some Audino grinding she evolved into a lovely shiny Tranquil <3.
        Spoiler:- Shiny Tranquil:
    I'm at Castelia City now, after she easily took down Roxie by herself. I've renamed her Robin as it sounds more fitting. My next hunt for shiny #3 will be repel tricking in Castelia Park: only Cottonee and Eevee will appear, with Cottonee being my target. Just please don't take 16k like my Eevee did when I last hunted here for my White 2 BQ :P. Piplup is steadily plodding along on 100 SR's: I'm finding that hunt incredibly relaxing.I'm very happy with my new shiny gal, and good luck to you all on your hunts!
    RaichuArcanine's New Account!
    Shiny Hunter, Breeder and occasional competitive battler xD
    Shiny Card 1
    Shiny Card 2

Hunting:

Piplup-Diamond Shiny Dream Team-100 SR's
    Sapphire BQ 3941 SR's - Black 2 BQ: 2800 RE's

>.< Second shiny lillipup after 7,616 REs. Female, timid, alert to sounds, PickUp. Will be WT fodder.

@Kyuu-Tales I am reconsidering your offer for your safari. You don't have lillipup in yours, which makes it infinitely better than two of the three eevee safaris I already have, and I'm sick of the third one spamming me with minccino.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Nearly a week of SR'ing and still no sign of shiny Nihilego or Guzzlord. Am I doing something wrong? Are they shiny locked during the first encounters or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    @Kyuu-Tales I am reconsidering your offer for your safari. You don't have lillipup in yours, which makes it infinitely better than two of the three eevee safaris I already have, and I'm sick of the third one spamming me with minccino.
    Great, okay! My FC is in my signature. I'll add yours. (I need to take a break from Nihilego and Guzzlord desperately.)

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Friend Safari [NORMAL] Dunsparce, Kecleon, Eevee
    IGNs
    X - エクス | Y - ワイ
    OR - コウリン | AS - セイラン
    Sun - コウライ | Moon - ひょうりん
    Ultra Sun - カイキ | Ultra Moon - ふくえん
    I have claimed Silvally, Touken Ranbu (PC), and Oda Nobunaga (Sengoku BASARA series)
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Ultra Sumo doesn't shiny lock Ultra Beasts, so it's more patience

I for one have always been a fan of shinies who have a meaningful coloration. Here's a list to see what I mean
    * Arbok: Resembles the golden cobras associated with the pharaohs
    * Alolan Raichu: Its very tanned, which fits since its a Raichu planted into Pokemon's version of Hawaii and a surfer
    * Alolan Muk: Its normal coloration resembles its Kanto cousin's shiny, and vice versa
    * Gyarados: It retains a lot of its color from being a Magikarp
    * Sudowoodo: Resembles an autumn tree
    * Slugma: Solidified lava. Pokedex mentioning it will solidify if it stops moving
    * Ho-oh: The mascot Pokemon for Pokemon Gold is now gold colored
    * Roselia and Roserade: It now has different roses
    * Spoink: They use a different type of pearl, a black pearl
    * Lunatone: The blue eye on the moon Pokemon calls the phrase "once in a blue moon", which describes encountering shinies rather well
    * Volcarona: The Pokemon is said to have acted as a substitute to the Sun. Now, it is yellow like the sun
    * Greninja: The black and red make it fit in easily as a ninja
    * Slurpuff: The chocolate touch is another angle on its nature as a sweet
    * Carbink and Diancie: The black coloration is very much like carbon, of which diamond is made of
    * Sandygast line: Based off the rare black sand
    * Type: Null and Silvally: The golden touch calls to Arceus' shiny, further tying it as a sort of artificial Arceus
    * Minior: It has all the colors of its different forms, plus black/the abscene of color on it
    * Lunala: Almost literally a blood-red lunar eclipse
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation: Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Ferrothorn, Klefki
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (Diamond random)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuu-Tales View Post
    Nearly a week of SR'ing and still no sign of shiny Nihilego or Guzzlord. Am I doing something wrong? Are they shiny locked during the first encounters or something?

Great, okay! My FC is in my signature. I'll add yours. (I need to take a break from Nihilego and Guzzlord desperately.)
    Added you ^_^

My FC is also in my signature.
    Last edited by Cyberra; Yesterday at 7:31 AM.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

Well, that was a nice short hunt. 2,136 REs in the grass of Vast Poni Canyon and this doggo shows up

Spoiler:
    Current Hunt: Vast Poni Canyon REs (Ultra Sun STQ #10)

2,136 REs COMPLETE!!!

Hi everyone!

I tend to go through period of being really enthusiastic about shiny hunting and then I go missing for a bit. I know a few people here already but hi to all new people

I just thought I would post as I have some shiny news, I'm hoping I can stay enthusiastic about hunting for a while.
    I was chaining on pearl last week and I managed to get 5 shiny Pidgey.

Then I felt inspired to go back to my old Whismur hunt on X where I was up to 3100 RE. I do have the shiny charm though.

At 5615 RE I came across a shiny Axew! I was so glad it wasn't a Zubat! It has a bashful nature. Thinking that's not the best but oh well a shiny is a shiny

After that I tried for Whismur again. However I had the thought that I would probably get a Zubat if another shiny was to come along so I started hunting on Alpha Sapphire as well and at 6950 RE (total, not in addition to Axew) a shiny Whismur appeared in Alpha Sapphire! It has a hasty nature. So it was around 618 RE on Alpha Sapphire and 1335 RE after Axew. I have the shiny charm on this game too.

Congrats on all the new shinies and good luck everyone
    Last edited by Ceecee-typhlosion; Today at 3:24 AM.

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

After obtaining the shiny charm, I finally got to start the Stakataka mission. After just 4 encounters, this appears:

I figured that using False Swipe would not do much at all, so I paralysed it, used Rotom Catch and threw a Beast Ball. Critical capture, so I caught it at the first try. Synchronizer did not work though, so it ended up with a Modest nature. However, I will probably never use it in battle anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Spoiler:- More pictures:

I'm unsure what to hunt next. I managed to delay getting Type:Null by filling my boxes completely, so that is a very tempting target. However, I also really want the legendaries that weren't available in OR/AS. And the Ultra Beasts...

Good luck to everyone on your hunts.
    SoulSilver Badge Quest:

1. (79 SR's) 2. (2186 RE's) 3. (8536 RE's) 4. (5495 RE's) 5. (4910 RE's)

I was about to complain that this safari was only giving me lillipups and after I said I didn't want lillipups it wasn't giving me anything, but finally something sparkled and it's not a freaking lillipup.

It's a blue-striped kecleon. Female, timid, takes plenty of siestas, with Color Change. Appeared after 10,033 REs

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

Page 1243 of 1243 FirstFirst ... 24311431193123312391240124112421243