Page 1230 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 23011301180122012261227122812291230
Results 30,726 to 30,731 of 30731

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

So first time I played the Ultra Wormhole and the second time I got sucked into one I was rewarded with a Shiny Barbacle. I have no Shiny Charm and this was just my second try to get to the White Hole.

4IXhC3i.jpg

Anyway, she doesn't have the HA but a Shiny UM shiny is rare enough without the Shiny Charm.

Friend Code: 1564-3276-9539, Ground safari Phanpy, Nincada, Diggersby
    Name: Ani-Mei, X name Theia, Y name Virgil
    AS name Yuna, OR name Tidus
    Sun name Sakura, Moon name, Rhode
    US name Helios, UM name Esmerelda

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    After being sulky that I cannot progress the post-game story of the game, because your forced to catch the UB exclusive..
    I had to SR for a shiny without the Shiny charm (Thank you pokebank)

All is well though because in friccan 52 encounters the master of nuggets appeared on my screen !
    I couldnt believe my eyes.. lovely! It has the desired nature and it just looks perfect !

nice I am currently sring for shiny ub burst atm so far 205 srs and nothing :/ I have a feeling its gunna end up like my shiny lugia -_-

congrats to everyone that got there shinies and good luck to the others still hunting I hope my shiny ub burst shines soon...I don't want to go mad >.<

Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!
    IGN: Allie2ds wfc 1736-5861-9161 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

Minior (and magikarp, since I'm using the swap method) are really messing with me now. I have reached 2,100 eggs and it's still dancing mockingly just out of reach XP

Come on, you little pest! I have another game I want to start and a starter to SR!
    Last edited by Cyberra; Today at 4:47 PM.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    Minior (and magikarp, since I'm using the swap method) are really messing with me now. I have reached 2,100 eggs and it's still dancing mockingly just out of reach XP

Come on, you little pest! I have another game I want to start and a starter to SR!
    yikes >.> that is annoying i hope that minor shows up soon before you completely go mad >.<

on another note my sr for ub burst continues freakin 600+ srs and still no shiny ub burst I already passed up 3 or 4 videos on youtube and it starting to make me twitch -_- I was right this is gunna be a long hunt like my lugia alright....

Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!
    IGN: Allie2ds wfc 1736-5861-9161 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    yikes >.> that is annoying i hope that minor shows up soon before you completely go mad >.<

on another note my sr for ub burst continues freakin 600+ srs and still no shiny ub burst I already passed up 3 or 4 videos on youtube and it starting to make me twitch -_- I was right this is gunna be a long hunt like my lugia alright....
    Hey there, keep at it! It took me four days (about three and a half without the shiny charm) to get my shiny UB Burst (Blacephalon). That for me was probably over 4,500 SR's in that time.
    You can do it, just keep at it!

In my news, I am now about 48 hours into my shiny Poipole SR'ing hunt. These SR's seem to be taking about as long each as my Blacephalon SR. I sure hope this thing shines soon though.
    I would like to continue through my SR'ing shinies of Ultra Beasts, so I would like to finish this hunt and move on to the Ultra Wormhole UB's.
    Just obtained a New 3DS: New Friend Code: 2423-5573-9673
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

National Pokedex complete - Gen V /all Gen VI / SM / USUM
    Shiny Count: 250+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

Blargh. It's been a while since my last post. Life sort of took over so I haven't really had the time to hunt. Congrats to those of you who've found stuff so far!

Sooo there's kind of a "tradition" that happens to me this time of the year thanks to my birthday being on November 22nd. Not only do the new games usually come out, but for the past several years I always seem to find a shiny pokemon right before or even on my birthday. It's like the game is giving me a present! And this year was no exception.

First up is this little lass I found while level grinding in UM. As some of you probably remember I have a bit of a history with this pokemon, having to do collectively over 45,000 REs to find it in Virbank Complex as well as use almost every pokeball I had to catch it. Needless to say, this one proved to be much easier to handle! She's Naughty natured and is Mischievous. I don't have a nickname for her yet though.

But the game wasn't done with me yet. Later on when I experienced the Ultra Wormhole I accidentally landed in one of the coloured ones and found a shiny Heliolisk waiting for me. While I knew odds in the UWs were higher I wasn't expecting to find one so quickly! He's Docile and takes plenty of siestas. I suppose these also count towards the Community Hunt as well!

I was also wondering if anybody planned to enter the WSHC on youtube this year and perhaps don't have any team members? At least that's the situation I'm facing right now. I'd be more than willing to team up if anybody wants in this year (and I promise you the camera I'm using to record my hunts is a firm upgrade from the one I used for my Bulba hunt!).

@Cyberra - Ouch! It sucks when you're using an easier method and luck isn't on your side! It took me five years to find my shiny Yamask in 5th gen and that didn't stop me, so don't give up! You can do it!

Currently working on a project for NaNoWriMo ~

Current Hunts: - 4000 SRs (FR/LG) | Route 114 - 6500 REs (R/S)

Page 1230 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 23011301180122012261227122812291230