Page 1229 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 22911291179121912251226122712281229
Results 30,701 to 30,709 of 30709

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Decided not to bother with hunting a shiny Electrode. Would get in the way of the let's play. While levelling up my team for Pryce, I randomly got a shiny Gloom! A female one, so it's the perfect choice to evolve into Bellossom in future
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation: Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Ferrothorn, Klefki
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (HG Random)

Well after 40 more wormholes (I am bad with the controls) a shiny Heilolisk showed up and my opinion is despite the ease of getting the shinies I now want to pull my hair out.
    Ultra Moon Shinies so far:

Abomasnow, Crustle, Nuzleaf and Heliolisk.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakete-Girl View Post
    Well I can finally weigh in on Ultra wormholes as I just encountered a Shiny Abomasnow on 3rd try (After the story one) so I'll say it's good only like 20 are available like this.

So that's my first USUM Shiny...

As I have all weekend should I keep track of how many it takes for me to get three more? I don't mind as I can use the non-shiny to train.

Edit: Shiny Crustle showed up after 16 more... Is Impish a good nature?

Edit 2: Wow if you can do it well you can get shinies quite quickly... 7 More for a Shiny Nuzleaf.

Edit 3: Well as my hands are aching now... So I'll leave the info here of the 3 shinies so you can talk about it. Now time for bed for me.
    Congrants on the wormhole shinies, told ya its very easy.
    I doubt I will be hunting shinies that way though, the odds seem way to high for more liking.

Interested in gen7 Multi battles and Battle Royales?
    Join our DiscordChannel and MultiBattleFanClub for some jolly coop!

Quote Originally Posted by Erron Black View Post
    Does anyone know if Shiny Charm affects Poipole's chances of being shiny?

I've heard it doesn't, but I'm hoping otherwise. I'd really like to hunt it rather quickly!
    Since it's a new page and all, question still in need of answer.

Also this Hakamo-o hunt has been going on for nearly a MONTH and nothing. This is beyond frustrating.

EDIT: Yes! It finally shined not long ago. Hasty nature with 31IVs in Sp.Def, Def, Sp.Atk, and Speed. Not bad, but not desirable. Still psyched to have it! Going to use it in my UM playthrough when I get to Poni island.
    Last edited by Erron Black; Yesterday at 10:58 AM.

FC: 3325-6380-7279
    Pokemon Ultra Moon Team:

Hey all. I haven't been here for a while. Bit busy with other things. I have gotten more shinies but cannot remember how many since my last post. So I will just mention my sun/moon ones. I tried s.o.s method for a ditto with only aim of getting a high IV one for Madura method. I entered finding a shiny one. Then I tried for rockruff and got it after a few hours. Then I got shiny Rowlet from MM and not long after that a shiny Litten from MM. I then noticed I had gotten Ash Ketchum's Alola team shiny lol. I have not had much time for ultra sun yet but have started playing a little. Congratulations to all new shinies everyone.
    Shinies are good.

After being sulky that I cannot progress the post-game story of the game, because your forced to catch the UB exclusive..
    I had to SR for a shiny without the Shiny charm (Thank you pokebank)

All is well though because in friccan 52 encounters the master of nuggets appeared on my screen !
    I couldnt believe my eyes.. lovely! It has the desired nature and it just looks perfect !

Last edited by Azulart; Yesterday at 3:38 PM.

Interested in gen7 Multi battles and Battle Royales?
    Join our DiscordChannel and MultiBattleFanClub for some jolly coop!

Well I am not going to using the wormhole method as I don't like it for the awkward controls. So now I am grapping mons to get the shiny charm and hunt either Nilhego or Latias.
    Ultra Moon Shinies so far:

Abomasnow, Crustle, Nuzleaf and Heliolisk.

After 2 consecutive days almost non stop of soft resetting (in Total 532) i finally got a Shiny litten! Even tho It has a terribile nature..but i dont mind that Much cause i can play the game. Good luck on everyone hunts!
    Last edited by Hunter of shiny; Today at 2:13 PM.
    currently hunting:

Azelf(Platinum) 4800 sf'reset

Snivy (B2)??? Sf'reset

Chespin(Y) 12 sf'reset

my full odds shinies:(1518 sf'reset) (11.038 RE) (1546 sf'reset) (?sf'reset) (134 RE) type null (6338 sf'reset) wimpod (764 sf'reset) mewtwo(about 8.000 sf'reset) (13.000 RE) (1110 RE) (8585 sf'reset) (4402 sf'reset) (5443 sf'reset) (24123 RE) litten(532 sf'reset)

Congratulations to everyone on your shinies, the Ultra beasts shinies look so nice, gonna have so much fun hunting them!

I have already hatched 505 eggs and I'm still waiting for a shiny male cute charm cleffa to appear, gonna stop hatching eggs for a while because I really wanna start SR for a shiny Litten, it would be my first shiny starter ever, have both Ultra Sun and Moon.

Best of luck on your hunts!

Page 1229 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 22911291179121912251226122712281229