Page 105 of 939 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 23457

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

So the only shiny I ever got was a lvl 2 sentret in Pokemon Crystal.... Right now I am SRing for shiny Suicine in SS and I've been at it for 10 hours straight now... Have to be passed 1500 SRs by now.

Anyone care to share their luck with SRing for shiny legendaries? How many SRs/hours did it take?

I feel bad only coming here when I'm searching for something but anyway if anyone would be awesome to trade me a shiny ralts I would be eternally greatful to you. I'm not having any luck shiny breeding at the momnent despite the lovely odds. If you could help can you PM or something please? thanks ~
    ~( RussianNiko on DeviantART and bfoiteamniko on Tumblr )~

Quote Originally Posted by RussianNiko View Post
    I feel bad only coming here when I'm searching for something but anyway if anyone would be awesome to trade me a shiny ralts I would be eternally greatful to you. I'm not having any luck shiny breeding at the momnent despite the lovely odds. If you could help can you PM or something please? thanks ~
    you're looking for this thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Trading-Thread
    good luck with your search =)
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Well this sucks..... I lost my Jap. Black 2 and Eng. White 2 :/. At least for now they're lost. Hopefully I'll find them but my Black 2 had both my Shiny Magnetons on it and my Shiny Azurill. I will be extremely pissed if I don't find them at some point, especially B2 since it cost me $60 and has three shinies on it. Well wish me luck finding those...

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Quote Originally Posted by Charizardmaster#1 View Post
    Well this sucks..... I lost my Jap. Black 2 and Eng. White 2 :/. At least for now they're lost. Hopefully I'll find them but my Black 2 had both my Shiny Magnetons on it and my Shiny Azurill. I will be extremely pissed if I don't find them at some point, especially B2 since it cost me $60 and has three shinies on it. Well wish me luck finding those...
    Yikes, that scares me just thinking about it happening to me. I really hope you find it soon!

Meanwhile, I'm at 2300 RE's in my BQ hunt so far, and I've decided that I'll be going for Feebas right away, since I can pass on Calm nature and get a competitively viable shiny Milotic. Still hoping for a female, but I won't go for a second one if a male one shines. Anyway, good luck on those hunts, especially some of those hunts starting to turn long recently!
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Sorry to hear about that Larvitar, Mays =\ And hope you find your games again, Charizardmaster >.< That's gotta be really annoying.

I did 250 SRs today, with the occasional Turtwig slip up...Probably around 4-5 of them were Turtwigs. It's not that I don't think Torterra would be a decent shiny, but I'm so set on Empoleon, that it would still be incredibly disappointing if after doing a bunch of SRs, I end up with a shiny Turtwig on accident >.<

So that brings me to 700 SRs total in the 4 days I've been SRing. Doing some quick math, that means to reach 10k SRs, it would take me just days short of two month's time of SRing =\ Hopefully it doesn't take me that many SRs. And hopefully I haven't and don't end up skipping over a shiny Piplup since it's a little hard to tell =.=

I also have work tomorrow, just an normal 5 hour shift though, but then on Friday and Saturday, I'm back on doubles, and out of shiny-hunting-commission from 11 am - 11 pm both of those days :\ Not excited about that, but I'm also not even working 40 hour weeks, so I can't complain too much I guess.

Good luck on all of your hunts and goals!
    Last edited by Cpchris; 24th January 2013 at 5:37 AM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 7,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

I just got my first shiny by SR and my second in total. I got shiny turtwig that female, my first badge quest pokemon.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

1,025 Lotad eggs hatched with shiny charm. I'm officially over the odds. I hope it shines soon.
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Up to 7,900 on this hunt now. Will probably go over the odds by the end of tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    No shiny yet, and nope, just regular old wifi, which is why I'm happy. Got rid of my global link on W2 like a week ago xD
    great! because I kinda forget my global link password... XD
    also congratulations to daisymareep for his first SR shiny.
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

received shiny vulpix just 1 week after completing this months community hunt. it does not have the DW ability but i will still <3 it

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79...psb51753b4.jpg

Congratiez on the recent shinies especially CoD on the 4 shinies(WOW!), and DaisyMareep on the shiny Twig~! I remember my first SR shiny...Bud the shiny Venusaur(Bulbasaur on LG/FR at the time)..good times. I still have him Anywayz, GL to everyone on their hunts. Back to my over 3,000+ RE at Reversal mountain + Shiny Charm for shiny Skorupi in the double battle grass. *sighs* I can tell this will be a very long hunt. Gl again everyone~! Let's make some sparkles and shiny drought breakers(for me and other peeps)!!!~!

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

My drought is over. 2+ months and over 20,000 encounters.
    http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/r...D3337AC5D8.jpg
    Day after i get the charm i get a shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    My drought is over. 2+ months and over 20,000 encounters.
    http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/r...D3337AC5D8.jpg
    Day after i get the charm i get a shiny
    Over 20,000?! How is that even possible?! :O I salute thee!

I filled a whole box with hatched Zoruas (MM) and I'm starting to get bored xD
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post

2+ months with even doing 200 encounters a day can add up, sometimes i would do 1,000 a day, other days i wouldn't hunt at all

Congrats to Daisymareep on the shiny Turtwig, VictorC on the shiny Vulpix, Crimson_Blazer on the shiny Koffing, and everyone else getting shinies!

Also really hope you find your game Charizardmaster#1!

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post

I've filled around 14 boxes with Ruffets at the moment, no shiny yet. Kind of frustrating 'cause I can't give up now but I really want to do something else like train up new Pokémon. *sigh* Hopefully one will shine soon.
    Latest Shiny (SS):

Spoiler:- Shinies:

There's a chance I won't have school tomorrow because of how the weather has been lately, however I doubt it because where I am, the weather is bipolar XD.
    Hopefully if it doesn't happen tomorrow I can have an extra day of hatching eggs, my regards to the missing games, I have two JP games, obliviously my White and Tomodachi Collection (Kinda rare now since it's JP and whatnot) I'd be peeved if I lost any of them considering the price I had to pay for them. Hope you find them!

All right, got the 4th Shiny on my LG BQ. My original target was Eevee, but I decided against it shortly after starting because I can MM it. After trying to figure out whether to go for Abra, Dratini, or Porygon, I really started my hunt the other day. Because it is the cheapest, I went with Abra. First I got enough coins for 36 at a time and did that 15 times before increasing to 60 (I actually figured out I could do a Max of 83). After 37 SRs and 2803 Abras seen, a Shiny male one appeared. It has Synchronize, which I wanted, and is Gentle. No pics this time since I am currently at school. Haven't decided where to hunt next, though.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizardmaster#1 View Post
    so your'e actually hunting your'e own sjinies right now IRL xD sorry to hear that but it will turn up eventually.

Im really considering to put a pause on my Shiny charm quest and do some SRs for Cobalion...... What do you guys think I should do?

Spoiler:- Y Badge Quest:

Not that rare, but still a shiny...

Well after news of the Keldeo event I decided to put the BQ on a little hiatus. I got my naive Genesect from October 8, apparently, and I SRed the shiny Haxorus for Adamant and Mold Breaker, which I just caught. I'm going to call it either BloodBlade or Blaxorus (Black + Haxorus). Now I will SR the Keldeo for a timid nature and resume my mess of a badge quest.

EDIT: Got my Timid Keldeo. Now back to Tepig.
    Last edited by TheEliteEmpoleon; 25th January 2013 at 1:11 AM.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

huzzah! another male shiny charmander for my collection! (will be a present for one of my friends ^_^)
    Took 545 eggs since my shiny smoochum.
    He's Timid with max Def, SpD and Speed IVs. Not great, but still an awesome shiny =)
    Maybe I'll keep going and see if I can nab myself a female too
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Nice! Traded and got a female foreign Drifblim; Woot! MMing for that, but only up to about 150 eggs. Nearing Oval Charm. That'll help.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

2,300 REs at Reversal Mountain now... Unfortunately no three shinies in one week for me, have to settle for two... After my badge quest is over, I shall start the Legendary Quest. This will entail SR'ing all the legendaries that Black 2 has to offer (excluding Zekrom)...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

7,400 REs

Guys I have a question. If I do the Keldeo event on W2, can I still SR for Tepig and pick it up later after I get my shiny? Just want to make sure...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    2,300 REs at Reversal Mountain now... Unfortunately no three shinies in one week for me, have to settle for two... After my badge quest is over, I shall start the Legendary Quest. This will entail SR'ing all the legendaries that Black 2 has to offer (excluding Zekrom)...
    At least you have better luck than me.

Page 105 of 939 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast