Page 107 of 912 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 22795

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Hey guys I'm posting here for the first time since having eight teeth out at once on Tuesday. In a lot of pain but hopefully something will shine soon to make up for it. I'm on 16,500 RE's in the Ranch and have paused my Blitzle MM on Black 2 at 632 eggs with the Shining Charm to hunt for what will be my first ever successful SR legendary-Virizion. Congrats on all the recent shinies including City of Delusions lucky finds. I'll probably go back to doing 500 RE's in the Ranch today and spend the rest of my hunting time SRing Virizion. I'm actually counting SR's this time and am currently on a small 23 SR's. Good luck to everyone including Lunafloon on Snivy-he was my first SR shiny ever and Bianca's talking can get annoying but it's well worth it in the end.
    EDIT: As for my boxes set up I have one box for foreign pokemon, one box for my shinies, one box for DW females and everything else is just placed in any box.
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ: Hunting:
    -I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

I've reached 1650 SRs for Volcorona.My last exam is tomorrow,so after I'm finished with the last exam,I'll have more time for hunting.Good luck everyone! ^-^
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

YEEESSS!!

After 9,349 RE's shiny Mankey just appeared. After 2 ultra balls he was mine. So happy since it was the one I was hoping for the most! Even happier that it appeared before the 10k mark haha.

Good luck to everyone else this weekend.

._. I'm at about 1700 eggs and nothing! I really want my blue cow already but I just have to be patient which is hard since I tend to be less patient with shinies I really want lol. Anyways, I know I've kinda been against the shiny charm but after alot of thinking I'm finally gonna get it. Mainly because I have ALOT of targets and I want them done by 6th gen but before I spoil myself with the charm I'll be SRing for shiny Latios, The Sinnoh trio, Cresselia, Heatran, and Registeel. I need them to complete the dex and I would just rather get them with the normal odds :] Gratz on Koffing and Audino and good luck everyone
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 11/16/14
    Total Shinies: 259

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

I got the shiny charm little while ago, got shiny Durant out of it. now I try to get Tentacool, my first ever shiny
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

ok, i think I have enough time for a quick vote for next month's CH. I'll tally up the votes on Monday and post when the voting is over. As always, please PM me your vote.

#1) River of Love: Obtain a shiny Water type while Surfing or Fishing
    #2) Burning Love: Obtain a shiny Fire type via RE/SR/MM
    #3) Year of the Snake: Obtain a shiny snake via RE/SR/MM
    #4) Happy Valentines Day!: Obtain a Red or Pink Shiny via RE/SR/MM
    #5) Couples: Obtain a shiny couple via RE/SR/MM (example: Illumise & Volbeat, Tauros & Miltank, etc)
    #6) Grab Bag: Obtain one of 8 randomly selected pokemon via SR/RE/MM (List will be posted only if this option is the winner)
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    ok, i think I have enough time for a quick vote for next month's CH. I'll tally up the votes on Monday and post when the voting is over. As always, please PM me your vote.

#5) Couples: Obtain a shiny couple via RE/SR/MM (example: Illumise & Volbeat, Tauros & Miltank, etc)
    #6) Grab Bag: Obtain one of 8 randomly selected pokemon via SR/RE/MM (List will be posted only if this option is the winner)
    I like the Valentine's one, might get me inspired to try for a shiny Skorupi~
    CURRENT SHINIES:
    -TRADE-RE-RE-Trade

CURRENT HUNTS:
    -MM/RE-SR

Congrats on the recent shinies! Mankey and Koffing, especially, are great shinies!

I myself have just finished up hatching 150 eggs for Feebas and now have a total of 3300 RE's for Route 213. I'm hoping for almost 2000 more before the weekend is over, but that may be too much to aim for. Still, it gives me a nice goal to motivate me a bit more. Good luck everyone, and let's hope to see some more shinies soon!
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Congrats on all the many new shinies since I last posted; especially City with his four shinies in one day - you had a 'super luck' attack, City. :P

I've now reached 30,000 freaking encounters in my Heart Gold badge quest... nuff' said. >_>

I'm also at 10,675 encounters in my White 2 BQ, 3650 soft resets for shiny Thundurus, and 555 Solosis egg hatched. I've also gone back to SR'ing for a shiny Kecleon in Ruby.

Good luck guys.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Wow, just got a sweet shiny Tentacool through a trade for one of my baby magnemites X3 I'm so happy~
    CURRENT SHINIES:
    -TRADE-RE-RE-Trade

CURRENT HUNTS:
    -MM/RE-SR

OMG, seriously?! I just found my 5th BQ shiny right now! After 3405 RE's, Buizel shined!

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/...ps07c3a100.jpg
    http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2a4f1092.jpg

Not the Wingull I hoped for, but it's my second favorite on this route. And as in the photo, Hasty nature, which isn't absolutely awful, like Rhyhorn with Modest. I'm still shocked to see this shine so soon, though. My first BQ shiny is still the only one to go over the odds, and for fun, I've determined my average hunt length on this BQ to be ~5109 encounters, so my BQ's been rather friendly. Though now I'm at a loss as to where I should hunt next. I planned for Route 221 if Buizel didn't shine(Floatzel is there), but I won't go there anymore. Ah well, that's a problem for later, because now, I'm going to train my little Buizel.
    Last edited by Psynergy; 26th January 2013 at 6:17 PM.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Massive congrats Gus! That's such a great looking shiny! Lets hope your BQ keeps going at a nice rate.

Been training up my Mankey in the little time I have left free so will continue with that tomoz.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post

I'm gonna re-iterate this every time a page rolls over, since we have such a short voting time for this one.
    Don't forget to cast your vote via PM!
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

If I find any shiny's in my current Pokemon Silver Let's Play that I just started, i'll post my findings in here. Currently, I am trying to find the proper area in the Serebii forums to share my channel. I really want my channel to get noticed so people can watch my videos, but as of right now im not finding the proper area. Anyways, as of late I did a few soft resets for Bulbasaur. I have been soft resetting for him since August, but to be fair as of late I haven't really been soft reseting a whole lot. I get on Leaf Green and soft reset a few times a day. I wish everyone luck on there shiny hunts, and I congratulate everyone on there shiny findings!

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    OMG, seriously?! I just found my 5th BQ shiny right now! After 3405 RE's, Buizel shined!

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/...ps07c3a100.jpg
    http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2a4f1092.jpg

Not the Wingull I hoped for, but it's my second favorite on this route. And as in the photo, Hasty nature, which isn't absolutely awful, like Rhyhorn with Modest. I'm still shocked to see this shine so soon, though. My first BQ shiny is still the only one to go over the odds, and for fun, I've determined my average hunt length on this BQ to be ~5109 encounters, so my BQ's been rather friendly. Though now I'm at a loss as to where I should hunt next. I planned for Route 221 if Buizel didn't shine(Floatzel is there), but I won't go there anymore. Ah well, that's a problem for later, because now, I'm going to train my little Buizel.

Congrats Gus!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

2 boxes of Zorua and still nothing. I have faith for a fast, shiny one though! Go, go Hatchery!

After that, a Charmander and a Riolu. My favorite (overrated) yet awesome shinies!
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Soooo I've decided to get back into shiny hunting after a really long break
    I've continued my chargestone cave RE hunt on Black
    On White 2 I have started to RE in the virbank complex hoping for a Magnemite or Elekid
    Congratz on all the recent shinys and good luck to all
    *May the shine be with you*
    FC: 5129-0703-6916
    I'm always keen for battles, PM if you want
        Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

Credit: Varanus for the Shiny Card. Dragonitor for the Userbar. Brutakablaziken for the mudkip userbar
    Thanks so much!
    May the shine be with you!

Finally got my shiny Caterpie after 681 MM eggs! Now I can focus on a hunt that I've really been wanting to complete- soft resetting Kyurem.

Congrats on the Buizel, and all the other recent shinies. Good luck to everyone!

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

Congrats to all recent shinies ! I am just posting now to say I'm going to start hunting Chingling as soon as I obtain everything I need. Good luck everyone .
    Shiny Hunting Target:
    Shiny Hunting Progress: 0 MM

Congrats on the buizel and all other shinies!

Just a quick update on my hunts:
    SS (Badge Quest Shiny #2) - Route 32 - 3500 REs
    FR/LG - Route 8 - 3400 REs

I've been hunting in these two locations solidly for the last week, hoping something will shine soon...
    Good luck people!
    The names Jonny, and I hunt shinies. That's about all you need to know xD

Hunting: Yanma - MM - 150 Eggs, Route 32- Soul Silver (BQ#2) - 16500 REs, Route 8 - FR/LG - 15100 REs (2nd Leg)

Congrats on everyone's shinies today!

Gahd, y'all have infected me with your shiny fever. :P

Up to 630+ eggs hatched in my Black 2 shiny Rufflet MM hunt.

And now I've decided to SR Black for a Shiny Kyurem since it's the only legendary I don't yet have on that game and I have a non-shiny one on Black 2 now. So yeah, only at 12 SRs so far, literally just started, so wish me luck!

Also my friend has decided to start shiny hunting, and his first attempt is MMing for shiny Zorua. Kind of ruins my plans of trying to get one myself to surprise gift to him but oh well. xD

EDIT: 150 encounters (149 SRs) now, no shiny yet, but that's to be expected. I'll continue in the morning.
    Last edited by yoshi007; 27th January 2013 at 2:39 AM.
    Latest Shiny (SS):

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Congrats on the new shines. Still REing in route 203. I hope any Pokemon beside Kricketot shine.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

3,300 encounters now at Reversal Mountain... 500 encounters in 5 hours isn't bad going...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS Extra

3,878 SRs COMPLETE

*Fangirlscream*! Finally, shiny Miltank after 1949 eggs!!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...psdfc1cadd.jpg

Jolly nature and has Thick fat for its ability which is what I wanted. Miltank is one of my dream shinies so I'm glad I finally got it!! Now I'm gonna take a break from hunting to EV train my last few MM shinies and I'm gonna work on my dex a little. Gratz on the Buizel, Gus! Your BQ is looking good so far :] Also, gratz on the Caterpie and good luck everyone!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 11/16/14
    Total Shinies: 259

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

i'm currently hunting for a shiny skarmory in my emerald version.

i found a shiny poochyena on a whim in my ruby version the other day as well.

Congrats on shiny Milktank! It really does look like an amazing shiny. I might have to hunt for one eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    *Fangirlscream*! Finally, shiny Miltank after 1949 eggs!!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...psdfc1cadd.jpg

Jolly nature and has Thick fat for its ability which is what I wanted. Miltank is one of my dream shinies so I'm glad I finally got it!! Now I'm gonna take a break from hunting to EV train my last few MM shinies and I'm gonna work on my dex a little. Gratz on the Buizel, Gus! Your BQ is looking good so far :] Also, gratz on the Caterpie and good luck everyone!
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout- Found on June 27, 2013
    2. Shiny Unkown A- Found on July 1st, 2013
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male- Found on July 25 2013
    4. Shiny Spinrak- Found on July 26 2013
    5. Shiny Spearow- Found on July 28th 2013
    6. Shiny Psyduck- Found on July 28th 2013
    7. Shiny Noctowl- Found on Oct 2nd 2013
    8. Shiny Diglett- Found on August 9th 2014

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Page 107 of 912 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast