Page 109 of 942 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 23549

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Shiny Bouffalant is one of those pokemon who make me upset with just how similar they look to their regular counterparts.
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

Shiny Deino is now mine!

Which is weird because i noticed it right away. I didn't live film it but I reacted so fast i got most of the cry and sparkles

Quote Originally Posted by Xadium View Post
    Shiny Bouffalant is one of those pokemon who make me upset with just how similar they look to their regular counterparts.
    Normally I would agree about shinies similar to their normal color but I really love the darker shade on Boufflant and how the rings on its horns are more golden. Really cool shiny imo, gratz Crimson!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X:

Congrats to RaichuArcanine on Mareep, Jessara on Joltik, Lyra on Pichu, Pxm1 on Lillipup, Dangertrout on Mesprit, Crimson_Blazer on Bouffalant, and General Ridley on Deino!

I can't blame work entirely for today's lack of SRs...I just didn't stay focused =\ So I've only done 100 today, making 1,100 total.

Still thinking that I might try to hunt Eevee again. It'd be great if I could focus on this BQ knowing my favorite shiny is acquired.

Good luck, everyone!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 900 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,900 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 8,700 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Congrats to Cyada on Audino, ShinyLord on Koffing, dan on Mankey, Gustavo on Buizel, pokemonmaster on caterpie, City on Miltank, RaichuArcanine on Mareep, Jessara on Joltik, PopPrincess_Lyra on the Pichu and Electrikes, pxm1 on lillipup, Danger on Mesprit, Crimson on Bouffalant and General_Ridley on Deino. And congrats to any I missed.

Since my last post I have been focussing on my MM hunt for Cyndaquil now at 1,100 eggs with SC. My White 2 BQ now at 5,500 encounters in Flocessy ranch and my White BQ SR for Tepig. After over a month of SRing for a minimum of an hr a day yesterday I started a second file with a new trainer ID. After 2.5hrs yesterday and another 47mins of SRing today Tepig has shone. My little Tepig is Male with an Adamant nature. So happy as I'm due to leave on holiday the day after tomorrow but may not be able to due to roads being flooded. Getting a shiny has definitely cheered me up a little.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...AAA27D6E-1.jpg
    http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...B4D4440B98.jpg
    Last edited by Cyndajay; 28th January 2013 at 6:54 AM. Reason: Adding Pictures
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Massive congrats on Mesprit, Bouffalant, Deino, Tepig, Electrike(s) and any others I missed! Seems like it was a very lucky weekend all round!

I'm already up to 1,250 Electrode run aways since starting yesterday. My motivation for this hunt is pretty high so I'm actually quite enjoying it.

Best of luck everyone.

It's Monday! which means it's time to count up all the votes for next months hunt!
    February's Community Hunt will be...
    *drumroll*
    Happy Valentines Day!: Obtain a Red or Pink Shiny via RE/SR/MM

Hmmm, maybe I should have waited on SRing my Mesprit
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Well, I haven't hatched a single shiny on GPXPlus yet, but I think I am coming close!

Just passed the 2500 mark on eggs hatched for Munchlax with shiny charm. This is the point at which paranoia sets in. Now I'm wondering if the incense is cancelling out the Masuda method or something.

Well, turns out my shiny Deino wound up with pretty much garbage for IVs, but no matter. Still have a shiny Hydreigon now, and 3 of six pseudolegendaries shiny.

HELL YES!! After 1,568 Run aways shiny Electrode just shone! It took about 15 balls to finally catch but I'm soooo happy!

Wooooop!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    Just passed the 2500 mark on eggs hatched for Munchlax with shiny charm. This is the point at which paranoia sets in. Now I'm wondering if the incense is cancelling out the Masuda method or something.
    That sounds tough, especially since Munchlax's egg cycles are so high. I wish you luck to get one in the next few days

Passed 1,000 on Azurill and nothing yet. Congratulations on all the recent shinies, though!

Next month (I loved this idea for the CH ) I'll go for a shiny Wynaut MM hunt (and evolve it), and if I finish that, then I think Dunsparce, if it's pink enough to count. I just think that it'll be a cool shiny that not many people have, since it's not very usable

Good luck everyone!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Congrats on all the recent shinies guys! Good luck for those still hunting!
    For the next month CH do Gyrados and dratini count lol joke
    I'll probably go for duskull or kyogre as I think there pretty cool. As for my current hunt Im over 1500 SR for kyurem Im free tommorrow though so I'll be hunting all day and all night!

Currently hunting Litwick and Swablu in W2. I can pokegen any pokemon but I love the thrill of legit ones.
    Litwick - 120 eggs
    Swablu - 20 eggs

Also trying for Shining Charm so I can do some RE hunts!

Hello everyone. I have not gotten any new shinies yet. I am not going to get this CH shiny but next month i think i may try to MM something for the CH. I have a few pokemon i would like to get within the valentines theme.

Congratlulations to everyone on all the recent shinies!
    Shinies are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    It's Monday! which means it's time to count up all the votes for next months hunt!
    February's Community Hunt will be...
    *drumroll*
    Happy Valentines Day!: Obtain a Red or Pink Shiny via RE/SR/MM

Hmmm, maybe I should have waited on SRing my Mesprit
    Just wondering, would combee count for the CH since it's redish...

I'm starting a secret hunt right now as something to do in W2. I'm starting with only 163 wild encounters.
    Last edited by rovert; 28th January 2013 at 10:08 PM.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

I've decided that for this CH I will MM for ! I know that Hoppip is a green shiny, but when it evolves it becomes pink. So yeah :P .I will put Chingling on hold.

EDIT: Sorry lol, didn't know. It's cleared up though
    Last edited by Mundo; 29th January 2013 at 2:56 AM.
    Shiny Hunting Target:
    Shiny Hunting Progress: 0 MM

Community Hunt Complete!

Egg 1254 gave me a shiny Budew.

Male, modest, Iv's of 8/30/2/0-5/0 or 1/ 30.

Will Heatran or Terrakion count for February?

Also good luck to all hunting and congatulations for recent shinies.
    Last edited by It is I,; 29th January 2013 at 12:02 AM.

Congrats on shiny budew! Roserade is such a killer shiny sprite.

Spent all evening/night getting Electrode up to the same level as my other team members (lvl52) and tomorrow I'll continue training up the whole team to about lvl60 hopefully. Not sure where to hunt next but I was think Whirl Islands.

Good luck folks.

Quote Originally Posted by It is I, View Post
    Community Hunt Complete!

Egg 1254 gave me a shiny Budew.

Male, modest, Iv's of 8/30/2/0-5/0 or 1/ 30.

Will Heatran or Terrakion count for February?

Also good luck to all hunting and congatulations for recent shinies.
    I hope my Budew will shine soon I've been up late at night trying to get it out of the way.

I'm now considering to attempt a duel-hunt for both CH Hunts. I will continue my Budew hunt, even though I bet I won't get it within the end of the week, however I can't choose between: Butterfree, Ampharos, or Mudkip. I want a Butterfree because I can hatch the eggs at a faster pace, Ampharos or Mudkip because of nostalgia from past games. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    Just wondering, would combee count for the CH since it's redish...

I'm starting a secret hunt right now as something to do in W2. I'm starting with only 163 wild encounters.
    Looks orange to me...
    I had a similar thought earlier "oh, I can finally hunt Nidoran(F)!!! wait. It's more purple than pink >.<
    In the end, I may go for Cleffa
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Well I have put my shiny charm quest on hold so I can SR for Virizion. it helps that its pink :P

now on 100 SRs and gonna be hunting after school like a boss. wish me luck

Spoiler:- Y Badge Quest:

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Looks orange to me...
    I had a similar thought earlier "oh, I can finally hunt Nidoran(F)!!! wait. It's more purple than pink >.<
    In the end, I may go for Cleffa
    I always think Nidoran looks pink

Also, I noticed a few posts back, someone was going to evolve a Hoppip, but I don't think evolutions count for the CH anymore?
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 900 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,900 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 8,700 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Page 109 of 942 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast