Page 110 of 888 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 22184

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cpchris View Post
    I always think Nidoran looks pink

Also, I noticed a few posts back, someone was going to evolve a Hoppip, but I don't think evolutions count for the CH anymore?
    last December's CH counts evolution, I don't see why next February's CH shouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by It is I, View Post
    Will Heatran or Terrakion count for February?
    Heatran is still mostly red (just with a different shade of red) so it should still count.

Terrakion however, is red only on its horns. Even though its horns is a big one, but it's most prominent color is still the cream color of its even larger body.
    Still, we'll just have to see what Dangertrout will say regarding this one, since after the poll's result is revealed, she thought about her newest Shiny Mesprit, and Shiny Mesprit has more yellow than pink.

So maybe Terrakion would count, as well as Lugia and Rampardos.

And I just noticed, there are many Pokemon whose normal color is red or pink, but there aren't many Pokemon whose shiny color is red or pink
    I think we'll going to see a few people hunting the same thing.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    last December's CH counts evolution, I don't see why next February's CH shouldn't
    Well, I remember that only being allowed because Dangertrout didn't specify enough at first, but if I recall correctly, I don't think that will apply anymore. Of course, I suppose the final decision rests with Dangertrout.

Either way, neither Roselia or Kirlia come even close, so looks like I won't be completing the CH next month. Unless my game is very generous and I get through my 7th BQ shiny hunt with a Sneasel next month. Currently at 1800 RE's though, and I'm busy today, so not as much progress will happen today. Either way, congrats on recent shinies, and good luck everyone!
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

You know what? I might as well go for Butterfree for the quicker hatching, than go for Ampharos or Swampert as NON-CH Hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Well, I remember that only being allowed because Dangertrout didn't specify enough at first, but if I recall correctly, I don't think that will apply anymore.
    I see.

In any case, if this Cresselia appeared soon enough, I'll MM a Duskull for the CH.
    I will evolve it into Dusclops, but I won't be evolving it all the way into Dusknoir since I dislike Dusknoir's shiny color. I like Duskull & Dusclops' red color.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

600 Totodile hatched so far with shiny charm and nothing yet. I'm hoping it shines before February!
    Current Hunts

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout- Found on June 27, 2013
    2. Shiny Unkown A- Found on July 1st, 2013
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male- Found on July 25 2013
    4. Shiny Spinrak- Found on July 26 2013
    5. Shiny Spearow- Found on July 28th 2013
    6. Shiny Psyduck- Found on July 28th 2013
    7. Shiny Noctowl- Found on Oct 2nd 2013
    8. Shiny Diglett- Found on August 9th 2014

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Right, I'll get to rewording the OP for clarity when I'm less sick. (caught the flu )
    but to answer the questions about the CH:
    The amount of Red or Pink on the shiny doesn't matter. It could have red eyes and still count if you really want. (So yes for Terrakion)
    However, Red or Pink must be present at the time of hatching / catching. (So no for Hoppip, sorry)
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    The amount of Red or Pink on the shiny doesn't matter. It could have red eyes and still count if you really want. (So yes for Terrakion)
    Well this greatly increase the amount of Pokemon we can pick as a target
    This means things like Lugia and Aron are now counted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    However, Red or Pink must be present at the time of hatching / catching. (So no for Hoppip, sorry)
    ah, so Igglybuff would still count, even if I then evolve it all the way into Wigglytuff (whose shiny color is purple instead of pink), is that correct?

My other choice for a CH target (beside Duskull) is Igglybuff, hence the question

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Well this greatly increase the amount of Pokemon we can pick as a target
    This means things like Lugia and Aron are now counted.

ah, so Igglybuff would still count, even if I then evolve it all the way into Wigglytuff (whose shiny color is purple instead of pink), is that correct?

My other choice for a CH target (beside Duskull) is Igglybuff, hence the question
    that's right. I didn't want the colors to be too limiting, and I didn't want evolving / not evolving to affect if things counted or not. That was the reasoning behind my decisions.

Hey Guys!!! First time shiny hunter starting a badge quest on White and I have a small question i have saved in front of the gift box with the three starters and I'm wondering if this is the correct spot to be SR'ing for shiny starter?? I pick my starter then go into battle with Bianca and check the battle sprite for shinyness, Is this the correct way to SR in White???

Any help would be much appreciated because in my 10+ years of playing each generation of Pokemon i have never encountered a shiny before (except red Gyrados but that doesn't count )

Quote Originally Posted by AntoHax1311 View Post
    Hey Guys!!! First time shiny hunter starting a badge quest on White and I have a small question i have saved in front of the gift box with the three starters and I'm wondering if this is the correct spot to be SR'ing for shiny starter?? I pick my starter then go into battle with Bianca and check the battle sprite for shinyness, Is this the correct way to SR in White???

Any help would be much appreciated because in my 10+ years of playing each generation of Pokemon i have never encountered a shiny before (except red Gyrados but that doesn't count )
    You are doing everything correctly. Just be patient while hunting. SRing can take a while with starters.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    You are doing everything correctly. Just be patient while hunting. SRing can take a while with starters.
    Haha yeah ive already done 254 SRs luckily i got othere stuff to do while I'm SRing thanks for the help Shiny

Firstly congrats to Crimson_Blazer, Dangertrout(I hope you get better soon having the flu is awful), PopPrincess Lyra, Dan2point5, General_Ridley, Cyndajay and ItisI on your shinies! The community hunt is perfect timing-I just used all my 42 max repels for Eevee to get to 404 RE's. I'll be spending a good part of today to trade over as many max repels as possible. I have a level 19 Chinchou with Illuminate up front which seems to make encounters go faster. Good luck everyone!
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    Current Hunts:
    Y Multi MM/Deino White BQ #7

-I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

On mobile so sorry for no congrats on shinies but I'll get to it soon!

Just wanted to express my excitement for the CH for February since I have always wanted a pink/red shiny Stunky! Also I'm REing at Reversal Mountain/Floccesy Ranch so that means red Skorupi and pink Mareep! Ahh so many awesome shiny choices but I still wish to do Snivy! Now I wish I had decided to SR Chimchar, so tempted to buy a 2nd Platinum now :(
    We'll see what happens, but mark my words I will get at least Stunky, I LOVE shiny Skuntank!

In other news, spent all day REing on White 2, did maybe 5 SR's for Snivy, I wish I was more motivated but I'm hoping today will be the day I do another 200+! Wish me luck I guess... It's harder than I thought, never really did a SR hunt that takes as long as this to do 1 SR so its something I want to complete so I'm ready for Porygon and Chimchar! Providing I don't start Chimchar for CH XD

Good luck everyone!
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

Two (Three?) of my current hunts would count for the CH, Virizion and Mareep. So wooper.

Been hunting in Flocessy ranch all last night, I have a cold so I have been staying off school to hunt. Will most likely go to my secret target later and then to Virizion. Or I may start Castelia Sewers. So many options...

I just realized my planned list for shiny hunts is giant. -w-' I might just pick one from there when I'm done with my hidden target.

Saaatoshi!

Did 1000 SRs today and that brings the total of 1100 SRs. might call it a day or hunt some more before I go to sleep. but Virizion will shine!

Spoiler:- Y Badge Quest:

So I had to post somewhere.

My experience with shinies is simple. Back in ______ Version I saw a Shiny _______, in ________. It ran away. FML At the time my favorite pokemon was _____________. I was crushed.

However I have been breeding pokemon for the last few weeks, not necessarily hunting shinies but using a Japanese ditto that I was starting to think I traded something too valuable for. I've been breeding a team for a friend of mine that wants to come back into the game, and I decided as an extra treat to ev train the team he asked for and give him an entire team at level 7-10 with proper natures good iv's and ev training complete, so he can start a white 2 with it. I've completed 4 of the 6 when this hatches:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...72407264_n.jpg
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...98652866_n.jpg
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...22733833_n.jpg
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...23331355_n.jpg

I'm rather ecstatic for my first owned Shiny. But I am not sure if I actually want to evolve it...

Also for anyone curious it was the 20th one I hatched.

On an additional side note I was wondering where to post about giving away a bunch of pokemon I bred. I don't really need them and their nature is spot on, I figure it'd be a waste to release them all before seeing if anyone wants them first, however I have no idea if a section for such a thing exists on this forum.
    Last edited by Pidjiken; 11th August 2013 at 5:46 AM.

The forum has trade sections - one for every gen, actually.

Good choice with the Gastly- I love the different-colored trailing gas. I would've chained up one if I weren't so lazy. Shiny Gengar's not so good- it's very close to the original.

Well I've EV trained alot of my shinies.. even the shiny Dophan I got nearly two years ago that I forgot about lol. So now I'm filling up my dex as much as possible until February which is when I'll be SR'ing Mesprit and Heatran for the CH! Gratz on Budew, Electrode and Gastly! Really cool shinies and good luck everyone.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Congrats on all the new shiny pokes everyone has gotten, keep up the great work ^.^ I am a little bit late in posting this but after 500 eggs my Rotom decided to shiny For my next hunt I will be going after Registeel which I will start today. For those of you still hunting for your shiny pokes don't give up, it will feel so great when they decided to shine ^.^ Until next time!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79...ps0d3da3ff.png
    Pokemon Y Friend Code : Jamie 3582 9560 5564
    Friend Safari: Fighting= Machoke, Throh, Riolu
    Check out my shiny album: http://s9.beta.photobucket.com/user/...mies%20Shinies
    Current Shiny Hunt-Misdreavus

My Shiny Pokemon (all caught or hatched by me)

So I'll be hunting Tepig avidly until February. Then I'll alternate between that and Virizion on B2 with Shining Charm, as a little bonus hunt, to get one of the many legendaries in B2 out of the way, and for the Community Hunt. Here's hoping that I get the pig before February...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quick question, does Magby count?
    Since it goes from gold to pink?

Riolu didn't shine for me this month, but at least I got a shiny Psyduck out of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by TomoEGoto View Post
    Quick question, does Magby count?
    Since it goes from gold to pink?

Riolu didn't shine for me this month, but at least I got a shiny Psyduck out of it though.
    It just have to have red or pink on it, and evolutions don't count.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

that's right, Magby would not count for the CH, but Magmar would.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    It just have to have red or pink on it, and evolutions don't count.
    Alright, thanks, guess I won't hunt that then, but I do have a target in mind.

grats on the shiny rotom markasdarkas

Page 110 of 888 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast