Page 112 of 890 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 22236

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Just found a shiny

Shiny Meowth after 5027 REs in Route 8 on my Leaf Green.

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/...ps42b93c3f.jpg

Gonna carry on hunting here for something else, preferably a vulpix/growlithe. Congrats on all new shinies and the video will be up soon!

Edit: Here's the video: http://youtu.be/81FJ9JI_yLY
    Last edited by Jonny7197; 30th January 2013 at 10:07 PM.
    The names Jonny, and I hunt shinies. That's about all you need to know xD

Hunting: Yanma - MM - 150 Eggs, Route 32- Soul Silver (BQ#2) - 16500 REs, Route 8 - FR/LG - 15100 REs (2nd Leg)

just before passing out earlier, I hatched a shiny squirtle (male yet again)
    only 267 eggs this time, not too shabby
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Nice Dangertrout, sorry it wasn't a female ^_^ Congratulations on all recent shinies! Okay I have been absent a very long time, and I have also had my name changed from PocketMonstre to Cup of Tea. I do enjoy tea Well, I have not been shiny hunting recently. I've had exams and also an activity I am part of has just ended, giving me boundless free time! And what do I do when I have boundless free time? I shiny hunt! My last shiny was in September, when I SR'ed on SS for Cyndaquil, who is now a Typhlosion.

I plan to MM a series of gimmicky-pokemon, and pokemon "pairs". For the February hunt, in keeping with the Valentine's-themed hunt, I will be MM'ing. Haven't officially decided which target to go after yet, but I'm considering Skitty, Chatot, and Mawile.

Targets after that might be Minun & Plusle, Illumise & Volbeat. Well, I'm back to my hunting

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Just realised how long it's been since I idividually congratulated everyone on their shinies... So I'll have to stick to just the ones gotten since my last post and try and not skip out next time, sorry! But congrats everyone anyways, including Pidjiken on Gastly, Markasdarkas on Rotom, Pxm1 on Woobat, RedCometCustom on Feebas, TheMaster327 on Skorupi, Pidjiken on another Gastly, TheMaster327 on Pelipper, Jonny7197 on Meowth and Dangertrout on Squirtle!

Anyways, today I reached a tough decision, but one that was needed... I'm not touching any of my Pokémon games, except Black 2, until I get at least 1,500 SR for Snivy, because this is getting dumb now, I'm just being lazy D:
    Which means if I want to get that Stunky (and maybe other Pokémon) for the Community Hunt, I better hurry up with my SRing then!
    The only thing that will change my mind is if my boyfriend gets his Shiny Charm, cause then we're racing at Virbank Complex, which I'll do on White 2. He wants a Magnemite and I really want a Growlithe. He's still about 100 Pokémon away though...

Anyways, hopefully this will motivate me. I'm in this strange place where I won't leave Aspertia City without that shiny Snivy, but I just don't want to pick up Black 2 and SR at the same time, which is bad. I will get a shiny starter! I'm hoping by depriving myself of my Platinum BQ, which I do really want to continue doing, it'll motivate me to SR Snivy, so I can get back to it.

Good luck everyone else! I hope you're more motivated than I am right now!
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

Well White 2 is looking great so far and the hunt for Snivy is going well. But I have a few questions that I would love to have answered:

1. Are there any shiny checks on any of the pokemon in Black or White 2 and can gift pokemon in these games be shiny?

2. What is the best way to find/make a signature, because all of your's are looking awesome?

Thank you guys and congrats on all the shinies! I'm really jealous of the shiny Feebas though because shiny Milotic looks amazing Good luck for all of those still hunting as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HGaddict View Post
    1. Are there any shiny checks on any of the pokemon in Black or White 2 and can gift pokemon in these games be shiny?
    Reshiram and Zekrom still have the shiny lock.

Kyurem isn't, though. Ignore the fact that the Kyurem you will fight during the storyline won't be shiny.
    After you beat the main storyline, you can go on a small quest in order to be able to capture Kyurem, and before battling it, you can save the game and start SR-ing for a shiny one.

As for gift Pokemon, no, they have shiny lock on them. Jellicent in Undella Bay and any Hidden Grotto Pokemon also have shiny lock placed on them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Seeing as how no one seemed to be on the chat last night for my big reveal (apart from Rovert), I suppose I better stick some pics here... Note the event happened some 18 hours ago now...

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/...327/172030.jpg (unintentional Swanna victory pose FTW)
    http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/...327/231530.jpg
    http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/...327/231535.jpg
    http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/...327/231545.jpg
    http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/...327/231551.jpg

Bashful nature. Not likely to be offensive, as the IVs show...
    HP: 27-28
    Atk: 0-3
    Def: 28
    S.Atk: 13-15
    S.Def: 24-26
    Speed: 4-6
    .....ouch at the IV, and even more ouch at the fact that the February CH is for any red/pink shiny

It's like that one time back then when I finally hatched a shiny Squirtle at the end of a month....and the next month's CH turns out to be "shiny starter" ._.

Still, congrats

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

So after 918 eggs hatched with shiny Charm Totodile hatched. Gentle nature and somewhat stubborn and male. Now I have to decide what to hunt for next after I'm done the reading I have to do for uni for my class tomorrow. 3rd longest mm hunt.Photo 154.jpg
    Current Hunts

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout- Found on June 27, 2013
    2. Shiny Unkown A- Found on July 1st, 2013
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male- Found on July 25 2013
    4. Shiny Spinrak- Found on July 26 2013
    5. Shiny Spearow- Found on July 28th 2013
    6. Shiny Psyduck- Found on July 28th 2013
    7. Shiny Noctowl- Found on Oct 2nd 2013
    8. Shiny Diglett- Found on August 9th 2014

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

This sounds a bit weird but last week I had a dream that I found a shiny Swablu. It's not even a Pokemon that I'm that big a fan of, but I was so disappointed when I woke up and realized I didn't have it! I have decided that will be my next mission! I've made a male with Roost, so now to breed until I get one with a modest nature.

I'm not even counting eggs. All I know is, I've spent around 7 hours so far and my Lv1 Squirtle is now Lv56.

I'll probably count the eggs when and if I get to doing the next shiny.

Congrats to Jonny7197 on Meowth, Dangertrout on Squirtle, Shiny Lord on Totodile (again)!

Well, despite having the day off, I got distracted. I went on Pokemon's website yesterday, which I rarely do, and decided to start using that trainer account/funzone thing... I ended up getting slightly addicted to Joltik's Super Circuit, and spent about 4 hours or so today playing just 3 rounds of it (but I did get a score of 222,384 and ranked 125!).

So I only did 100 SRs today. 1,400 total =\ I really need to pick up the pace >.<

Good luck with all your hunts, everyone!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore!; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 5,100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 3,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Got my 3rd shiny bq pokemon which is timburr has bashful nature got it after 808 REs
    HUNTS
    990 SRs

Good luck on Snivy-Lunafloon-he's my first ever SR shiny and he means a lot to me although he's a Serperior now *snuggles Asmodeus*(he's named after the snake from Redwall) hopefully he'll shine for you quickly like mine did(only took 5 days!). Congrats to TheMaster327 on both your Skorupi and Pelipper(looks like your game is rewarding you after all those non-shiny Tauros!), Pidjiken on your two Gastly, Jonny7197 on your Meowth, Dangertrout on your Squirtle(too bad it's male though-you must have much patience to keep hatching until you get a shiny female), and welcome back Cup of Tea! I actually just finished reading through the old Anything and Everything shiny thread(I read through old shiny threads for motivation when I hunt) which you posted quite actively in so it's good to see you back =). As for my hunts I'm on 505 SR's for Virizion on Black 2 with the Shiny Charm and 884 RE's for Eevee on White 2 for my Badge Quest. Good luck everyone!
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    Current Hunts:
    Y Multi MM/Deino White BQ #7

-I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

Congrats on the Feebas, Swanna, Pelipper and Meowth. Getting two shinies in one day? I'm super envious. :P

My hunt has now reached 6481 REs.....I really hope it shines before I hit 8192 but I'm not particularly hopeful. I've only ever done one other RE hunt though and that ended at just over 4000 so this is my longest ever RE hunt so I'm not sure how much stamina I'll have. Obviously it's not that long compared to other peoples longest hunts but I'm getting kinda bored now.

I really wanted to get a shiny soon so I could start the Community Hunt but if I don't get it in the next couple of days then I might just put it on hold and hunt in W or W2. Gotta find a good area for pink/red shinies first or decide on which one to MM. I want a shiny that's at least majority pink/red.

Good luck everyone with your current hunts and the new community hunts!

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1100 REs ##### W - SRing for a starter - 300 SRs ##### X - Route 10 - 161 REs

Well, I've already filled up my Pokedex to the point where I only need the legendarys that I plan to shiny hunt for to get the shining charm! So that's Registeel, Latios, The Sinnoh Trio, Cresselia and Heatran. I'm going to shiny hunt for all of them and once I'm done I'll be able to get the shining charm! Looks like I got alot of SR'ing to do tho lol.. I'm going to start with Mesprit first for February's CH which I may or may not start today and then Heatran for the CH also. I'm also resuming my hunt at Abundant Shrine on my white version which is at around 3k encounters I think. I'm aiming to get all my SR targets done in February so hopefully I don't get any super long hunts. Anyways, gratz on the recent shinies, especially TheMasters Skorupi and Pelliper! Good luck everyone.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Congrats on Meowth and Totodile guys!

Reached 750 RE's for Burned Tower yesterday and I'll try get a few more done today. Gonna be quite busy though as I'm going suit shopping with my best mate for his wedding! When I get home I'll defo be back to hunting though.

Best of luck today everyone.

So I've decided to dust off the cobwebs from my Venipede MM hunt and finished off the batch thats been sitting in my pc since early last December. I'm a little glad nothing came of those eggs as I would've facepalmed if there had been a shiny all this time haha. Currently at a total of 450 eggs hatched and collecting more as I type this. Looking forward to cross this off my list so I can tackle yet another shiny want.

Congrats on all the shinies that have been obtained since I disappeared and good luck to all.
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

YES!!!My shiny drought is finally over!After 2538 eggs in total(2175 Eevee eggs and 368 Vulpix eggs) this cutie decided to shine.
    Sadly she doesn't have her DW ability,but oh well I always wanted a shiny Ninetails.^-^
    Gratz on all the recent shinie guy and good luck.^-^
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 2rsa; 31st January 2013 at 1:32 PM.
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

I am not sure if it counts but I got my first two shinies which were the gible from benga and haxorous from the nature reserve. My gible is perfect in every way except for its speed and my haxorous is neutral overall. Can't wait to train them!

Quote Originally Posted by HGaddict View Post
    Well White 2 is looking great so far and the hunt for Snivy is going well. But I have a few questions that I would love to have answered:

2. What is the best way to find/make a signature, because all of your's are looking awesome?

Thank you guys and congrats on all the shinies! I'm really jealous of the shiny Feebas though because shiny Milotic looks amazing Good luck for all of those still hunting as well.
    Technically shine left out one little thing. The eevee you get from fennel post-game has a shiny lock and gender lock, so it will always be a normal male.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

No Azurill after 1170 eggs. So tomorrow I'll find a Wobbuffet in Dark Cave, and transfer it over to Black 2 so I can start a pink Wobba hunt

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I am over 800 SR for Drifloon. I had no luck withe Happiny so I kinda hope that I have better luck hatching a Dunsparce.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

Quote Originally Posted by 2rsa View Post
    YES!!!My shiny drought is finally over!After 2538 eggs in total(2175 Eevee eggs and 368 Vulpix eggs) this cutie decided to shine.
    Sadly she doesn't have her DW ability,but oh well I always wanted a shiny Ninetails.^-^
    Gratz on all the recent shinie guy and good luck.^-^
    Good work! Ninetails is high on my list too! Maybe soon . . .

Long time reader, first time poster. I have a quick question guys, does Mudkip count for this month's hunt since it's more purple then pink? Anyway congratulations on all the shines guys, I hope to get as much as you someday!
    White 2 FC: 2108 6583 8241
    HeartGold Badge Quest:

My shiny pics: http://s1336.beta.photobucket.com/us...y/My%20shinies

Quote Originally Posted by BurningBlaze View Post
    Long time reader, first time poster. I have a quick question guys, does Mudkip count for this month's hunt since it's more purple then pink? Anyway congratulations on all the shines guys, I hope to get as much as you someday!
    Since Mudkip is purple, it would not count for the CH next month.

Today I'm taking some time to EV train some more of my shinies. Hopefully I run into a shiny along the way
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Hey all!

First off, congrats on all the new shinies. There have been a rash since I've been on and it'd take a while to post congrats to all of you, but job well done!

To be honest, after hatching my shiny Rufflet I ran out of motivation to Masuda Method any longer. That being said, I'm not the biggest of fans when it comes to RE shinies. I worry too much about the specific Pokemon and nature I get, so I end up not using the RE shiny or boxing it forever.

That being said, I still have some motivation, and am currently MM'ing for a shiny Litwick. I'd love a shiny Chandelure, but I'm going at a slower pace than I normally do. I almost feel guilty for not wanting to hunt, but I guess that's life. I'm sure it'll kick back in soon.

Best of luck to all, let's hope I can stay motivated to push through this lull I'm in.

Anyone else had an experience like this?
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

Page 112 of 890 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast