Page 113 of 946 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 23640

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Quote Originally Posted by YNCRN View Post
    Hey all!

First off, congrats on all the new shinies. There have been a rash since I've been on and it'd take a while to post congrats to all of you, but job well done!

To be honest, after hatching my shiny Rufflet I ran out of motivation to Masuda Method any longer. That being said, I'm not the biggest of fans when it comes to RE shinies. I worry too much about the specific Pokemon and nature I get, so I end up not using the RE shiny or boxing it forever.

That being said, I still have some motivation, and am currently MM'ing for a shiny Litwick. I'd love a shiny Chandelure, but I'm going at a slower pace than I normally do. I almost feel guilty for not wanting to hunt, but I guess that's life. I'm sure it'll kick back in soon.

Best of luck to all, let's hope I can stay motivated to push through this lull I'm in.

Anyone else had an experience like this?
    I know that feeling man, but you gotta remember that the prize is worth it at the end. Heck, my Landorus took me 50,000+ SRs to get, but I hung in and claimed a sweet pokémon.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Since Mudkip is purple, it would not count for the CH next month.

Today I'm taking some time to EV train some more of my shinies. Hopefully I run into a shiny along the way
    How about Cyndaquil?This months hunt will be funny,lol.^-^
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

GOing to hunt a Gyarados for Febuary! Jk, jk... I think I will grab a Linoone or a Solrock. Probs a Linoone, cuz he's boss.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Hey all!

First off, congrats on all the new shinies. There have been a rash since I've been on and it'd take a while to post congrats to all of you, but job well done!

To be honest, after hatching my shiny Rufflet I ran out of motivation to Masuda Method any longer. That being said, I'm not the biggest of fans when it comes to RE shinies. I worry too much about the specific Pokemon and nature I get, so I end up not using the RE shiny or boxing it forever.

That being said, I still have some motivation, and am currently MM'ing for a shiny Litwick. I'd love a shiny Chandelure, but I'm going at a slower pace than I normally do. I almost feel guilty for not wanting to hunt, but I guess that's life. I'm sure it'll kick back in soon.

Best of luck to all, let's hope I can stay motivated to push through this lull I'm in.

YNCRN I get what you're saying trust me I have felt that way a lot over the years of Pokemon playing. But as Empoleon said the prize at the end is what makes it all worth it. It's reading your success stories and those of everyone else that keeps me playing and makes it feel so good to finally get that shiny. I don't have many friends in my life that actually play so it is you and everyone else who I look to for encouragement and its that encouragement that keeps me going. Don't give up bro! As for me my Registeel hunt is going great and I have gotten about 500 SRs in so far. I am hoping to get another couple hundred done tonight. I'm hoping for a quick hunt so i can get started on the community hunt which I will be going for Heatran! Keep up the great work everyone and congratulations to all the new shines everyone has gotten over the past few pages ^.^
    Pokemon Y Friend Code : Jamie 3582 9560 5564
    Friend Safari: Fighting= Machoke, Throh, Riolu
    Check out my shiny album: http://s9.beta.photobucket.com/user/...mies%20Shinies
    Current Shiny Hunt-Misdreavus

My Shiny Pokemon (all caught or hatched by me)

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    So tomorrow I'll find a Wobbuffet in Dark Cave, and transfer it over to Black 2 so I can start a pink Wobba hunt
    I'm honestly not sure about Wynaut/Wobbufett, their shiny color is somewhere between pink and purple XD

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    I think I will grab a Linoone or a Solrock. Probs a Linoone, cuz he's boss.
    if it's for the CH, I think you can only pick Solrock. I don't think Shiny Linoone has red at all, it looks more like brown with gold eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by 2rsa View Post
    How about Cyndaquil? This months hunt will be funny,lol.^-^
    Cyndaquil counts for the CH. Its flame color is red, so why are you still asking XD

Anyway, after a total of 2 more days and 2 more hours of SR-ing.....Cresselia still hasn't shine.

At this point I'm thinking about switching my target to Cobalion/Virizion/Regigigas/Mesprit, since I'm getting kinda bored with looking at Cresselia all the time, besides, I want to SR for those four as well anyway, so it actually doesn't matter which one shines first.

I think I'll try Virizion or Mesprit, since if they shine, they would be counted for the CH.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Congratulations to Shiny Lord of Totodile, Pxm1 on Timburr and 2rsa on Vulpix!

Quote Originally Posted by RaichuArcanine View Post
    Good luck on Snivy-Lunafloon-
    Also, thank you RaichuArcanine and the other people who have wished me luck on Snivy! Including those of you wishing me luck in your heads (hehe). I've never really had people motivate me to shiny hunt before, though usually I'm pretty motivated regardless, but it's really nice that when I'm struggling with a target there are people to push me along. I'm not used to it >3<
    I feel obligated to succeed and get Snivy now, because there are people who want me to!

This is exactly how I feel with Snivy right now, except with SR and not MM. I'm motivated but I'm going slower than I would like and I almost feel guilty for not picking up the game and SRing, but the urge is just not there. But I'm trying to push through it now, and so can you! I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing a shiny candle hatch for you :3

That said, brief update! I've done 54 SR's today for Snivy so far, still going for an hour or so, but sadly I was busy earlier today and then I ended up falling asleep while SRing, fail >_>
    But I'm going to try for at least 70 before I got to bed, maybe 100 if I'm not quite tired enough at that point, and then tomorrow I'll try and hit 700!
    As mentioned in my last post, I'm not doing any other shiny hunts right now, so that's all my updates.

Good luck everyone! May Arceus bless you with shiny Pokémon real soon.

Edit: Just an update before I go to bed! I managed to squeeze in 100 SR's bring me up to 600! I'll try for 700 tomorrow, maybe 750 if I really work hard :D
    Last edited by Lunafloon; 1st February 2013 at 5:59 AM.
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

Almost 7 boxes of Zorua and still nothing. Before I made anything more though I remembered I wanted one with Dark Pulse so I picked up a Weavile and with a Heart Scale, remembered the move and passed it on through a good female Timid Zorua. With the resulting male Zorua, I'm breeding it with the French Ditto and moving on. Wish me luck!
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

you know, until you decide to do something like this you don't really realize how close some of the colors are >.<
    Wynaut counts
    Linoone doesn't count
    Solrock counts
    Cyndaquil counts
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

So im SR for palkia on pearl, and im just wondering can palkia be shiny the first time battling it, or do i have to beat the elite 4 and then SR for it.
        Spoiler:- Shiny Trainer Card:

Does Sneasel counts?

Quote Originally Posted by iGotNoiPad View Post
    Does Sneasel counts?
    yes it does =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lunafloon View Post
    Congratulations to Shiny Lord of Totodile, Pxm1 on Timburr and 2rsa on Vulpix!

Also, thank you RaichuArcanine and the other people who have wished me luck on Snivy! Including those of you wishing me luck in your heads (hehe). I've never really had people motivate me to shiny hunt before, though usually I'm pretty motivated regardless, but it's really nice that when I'm struggling with a target there are people to push me along. I'm not used to it >3<
    I feel obligated to succeed and get Snivy now, because there are people who want me to!

This is exactly how I feel with Snivy right now, except with SR and not MM. I'm motivated but I'm going slower than I would like and I almost feel guilty for not picking up the game and SRing, but the urge is just not there. But I'm trying to push through it now, and so can you! I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing a shiny candle hatch for you :3

That said, brief update! I've done 54 SR's today for Snivy so far, still going for an hour or so, but sadly I was busy earlier today and then I ended up falling asleep while SRing, fail >_>
    But I'm going to try for at least 70 before I got to bed, maybe 100 if I'm not quite tired enough at that point, and then tomorrow I'll try and hit 700!
    As mentioned in my last post, I'm not doing any other shiny hunts right now, so that's all my updates.

Good luck everyone! May Arceus bless you with shiny Pokémon real soon.
    Well I'm going for snivy too. Do you want to turn it into a race just for fun? It would be my first race and I think it'd be a lot of fun.

Well the snivy hunt is still going. I don't keep track because that makes shiny hunting feel more like a chore to me but it is my third day. Also thanks to everyone who answered the last question I asked. Good luck to everyone on their shiny hunt!

I can't believe it! After just one week my awesome shiny appeared!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img402/4898/img0021lbl.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img217/5583/img0023uv.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img198/6172/img0022wn.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img855/6254/img0024dd.jpg

This hunt was a lot quicker than my Cresselia hunt, as it took just 1,362 soft resets. I wasn't expecting him this soon, but I'm so happy because he's legit! (yeah, Kyurem is a 'he' to me:P)

I'm still trying to decide what to do for the community hunt, but I'll decide soon enough. Good luck to everyone on your hunts!

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

Wow! After only 4179 REs shiny Vulpix appears!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...psf8fc0e2c.jpg

This is my 2nd Vulpix but I don't mind really since its a great shiny and a nice way to start off the beginning of February. I won't be evolving this one because I evolved my first one which has its dream world ability. So this one will be an nice trophy. :] My main target here is Bronzong so I'll continue hunting for it, hopefully magnet pull works for me this time. Gratz on that awesome Kyurem and good luck everyone!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Buneary. (MM)

Wooottt!
    My school closed due to snow and now I have free time for hunting!
    On a Friday to boot too so I am dead on happy!

Congrats on the hunts by the way.

Hey everyone! I am still working on Eevee number 5. If I manage to get these last 4 with time to spare, I will def take a part in the CH. I absolutely love pink and red shinies! I am up to 3,200 REs for Eevee and about 370 eggs out of 660 hatched for it. I'm hoping I RE one soon and get the last 3 from eggs.

Congrats to all and good luck! Happy hunting everyone!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. (Dec 21) 4. (Dec 21) 5. (Dec 25) 6. ? 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #6 & AS: ?

3DS Friend Codes:
    2165-6202-2279
    5370-0975-3532

Congrats on Vulpix and Kyruem and to everyone else who got a shiny recently!
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014
    5. Froakie- December 19 2014
    6. Ralts-December 22nd 2014
    7. Taillow- Dec 24th 2014
    8. Buneary- Dec 26th 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Hey everyone, congrats on all of those shinies! = )

As for me, I had a goal in January to obtain 3 shinies without chaining and I did! It was very close and I almost did not make it. Yesterday, I hatched three boxes of Golett eggs with no luck, which added up to 870 eggs I hatched in total since I started the hunt. I was getting a little tired but I decided to hatch one more box of Golett eggs before going to bed. That was a very good call on my part because on egg number 896 the shiny Golett hatched! 3 shinies in one month without chaining is quite an accomplishment so I'm very happy.

As for the CH this month I think I'm going to MM for a shiny Aipom. Does Aipom count as a pink or red shiny?

Well, good luck everyone!
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Pokemon Pearl

COMPLETE: 7062 Soft Resets

The month has started off with a sparkle for me... after 14,351 encounters a shiny Patrat appeared in White 2! ^_^

This is the final shiny of my White 2 badge quest; and once again it's the shiny I wanted least on this route. I'll probably keep it as a Patrat, since I already have a shiny Patrat (well, now a Watchog) that I found in my Japanese Black.

I'm pleased that I can finally get on with completing the game, and I'll probably continue my hunt for a shiny Kyurem or Terakion once I beat the E4.

Here's a video of my new shiny Patrat

As for my other hunts: I'm now at 1260 Solosis eggs hatched in Black 2, 4300 soft resets for shiny Thundurus in White, and 31,000 encounters for my Heart Gold badge quest... >__>

Good luck guys, and congrats on new shinies.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Congrats on Kyurem, Vulpix and Heliotrope for finishing her BQ with shiny Patrat.

Gonna go pick up my hunt in burned tower. Currently on 1,500 RE's so will get to 2K by end of the day.

Good luck folks.

Hey guys, I've decided to take an active part in this thread. I've been hunting for Beldum for a while now and it'll hopefully shine this weekend. After that I'm gonna start Mm'ing for a modest shiny Mareep for the community hunt!
    White 2 FC: 2108 6583 8241
    HeartGold Badge Quest:

My shiny pics: http://s1336.beta.photobucket.com/us...y/My%20shinies

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTypesFTW View Post

As for me, I had a goal in January to obtain 3 shinies without chaining and I did! It was very close and I almost did not make it. Yesterday, I hatched three boxes of Golett eggs with no luck, which added up to 870 eggs I hatched in total since I started the hunt. I was getting a little tired but I decided to hatch one more box of Golett eggs before going to bed. That was a very good call on my part because on egg number 896 the shiny Golett hatched! 3 shinies in one month without chaining is quite an accomplishment so I'm very happy.

As for the CH this month I think I'm going to MM for a shiny Aipom. Does Aipom count as a pink or red shiny?

Well, good luck everyone!
    Yes, aipom is pink, so it counts =)

I am almost at 9,000 RE's in LG for my second BQ shiny. This is pretty annoying due to the fact that Bulbasaur took 19,000+ SR's. I need a short hunt
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTypesFTW View Post

Yesterday, I hatched three boxes of Golett eggs with no luck, which added up to 870 eggs I hatched in total since I started the hunt. I was getting a little tired but I decided to hatch one more box of Golett eggs before going to bed. That was a very good call on my part because on egg number 896 the shiny Golett hatched! 3 shinies in one month without chaining is quite an accomplishment so I'm very happy.
    Well, I can make you a bit envious then
    Baruch.jpg

Random encounter while EV training, coincidentally, a shiny Dratini

His ability? Klutz

Going on to the 7th box of Zorua. Still no luck! Got the Oval Charm though; I'm ever so lucky!
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Since Mudkip is purple, it would not count for the CH next month.

Today I'm taking some time to EV train some more of my shinies. Hopefully I run into a shiny along the way
    I don't like pink >.>
    lol I've been trying to do EV training like 2 weeks but I always get distracted... EV trainig is just to boring
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Page 113 of 946 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast