Page 114 of 947 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 23655

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Random question: Do you have a preferred location to hatch your eggs or you just do it in the largest areas to save time? I have a liking to Black City as of late. I just like seeing the hatched location as such. Probably a bit of a paranoia of myself
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Congratulations to everybody! Couldn't check since I had school and my internet is terrible right now...

Yesterday, me and ShadowShinx both dual hunted. I recommended him here but he didn't check . He was hunting Charmander SR on LeafGreen and Absol MM on White. I did Turtwig SR for my BQ and my hidden hunt MM. Since January is over no time to hunt Chingling... But Mareep and Virizion are options for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Random question: Do you have a preferred location to hatch your eggs or you just do it in the largest areas to save time? I have a liking to Black City as of late. I just like seeing the hatched location as such. Probably a bit of a paranoia of myself
    I like to pick them up at Route 3 and hatch them as I recieve them, and put the offspring into the PC. A tad slow but meh...

Good luck to everyone!

Saaatoshi!

Thats what I like about MM hunts, you can pause them whenever you want . I'm joining the community hunt and my target is shiny mareep.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, I just cycle up and down Route 3, pick up eggs as I go, and put the fifth in the PC once I've got four. It seems to me the most efficient way, but everyone has their preferences.

I'm going to go off to Dark Cave in SoulSilver to get a Wobbuffet soon, then transfer it to start the community hunt. My last shiny was for the October hunt, so I'm hoping this will be my likely month

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

same as the other on route 3 it's just practical
    ANOTHER QUESTION: What happens if you hatch an egg in a pokemon centre?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Whatever route the daycare is on (obviously game dependent) tends to be a good hatching route. I'm liking the daycare in Black 2 right now because I can work on hatching larvitars and at the same time check the Pinwheel Forest hidden grotto to try and nab a dream world female Bagon so I'll have a mother for my eventual shiny salamence. I'm also throwing spare larvitars into the GTS for female bagons in the hope of landing one that's got the dream world ability.

I'll have my shiny pseudolegends soon enough.

For the CH would Horsea count with pink belly, fin and eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    same as the other on route 3 it's just practical
    ANOTHER QUESTION: What happens if you hatch an egg in a pokemon centre?
    Ok, then

It just appears the city it's in, nothing else.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Ok, then

It just appears the city it's in, nothing else.
    oh ok wouldn't it be cool if it would say egg hatched: Pokemon centre. people would think the egg was sick and nurse joy helped to hatch it

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by dan2point5 View Post
    For the CH would Horsea count with pink belly, fin and eyes?
    Yes, Horsea counts =)
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Well, random Larvitar in the GTS paid off. Got a DWF Bagon. So now I have everything set up for the hatchings after Larvitar shines.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Ridley View Post
    Well, random Larvitar in the GTS paid off. Got a DWF Bagon. So now I have everything set up for the hatchings after Larvitar shines.
    gonna try that to now should it work with riolu's? I'll deposit my old shuckles

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Would Sentret count for this CH? Furret does become pink, which is what I'm planning to get.
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemiracle View Post
    Would Sentret count for this CH? Furret does become pink, which is what I'm planning to get.
    let's see. sentret is one of those ones that is hard to decide if it's pink or purple. looks more purple to me... >.<
    but it also has red inner ears! so we can count it for the CH
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

@SharpedoX: I like to stay where the Daycare centre is because of my method of hunting. I store one box of eggs then I'll withdraw 2 eggs and go outside. I'll ride around the route in front of the daycare man until he gives me three eggs. I'll box up the three eggs I obtained and go back outside and repeat. When the two eggs I withdrawed hatch I'll store them in my PC and grab two more and go back outside. With this method I can both hatch and collect eggs. I used this method for my Riolu, Pawniard and Golett and it seemed to work like a charm for me to the point that MM is now my favourite method of hunting (And I used to hate MM). I hope I explained my method properly without confusion. = )

Great! Aipom it is! I don't know why but that pink colour is calling to me, and to add to my other pink males I hope this one will be a male!

Good luck everyone!
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Pokemon Pearl

COMPLETE: 7062 Soft Resets

CH HUNT FAILURE
    I was unable to obtain a budew within all of my time spent I will continue hunt alongside my caterpie hunt.

Gave up on Munchlax at 2724 eggs with a day to go because I strained my wrists and was getting bored. No more 10k hatch cycle eggs for a while. I've been hatching DWF Poliwags for the past couple of days. Thanks for the encouragement, Roseheart95.

edit: YESSSS! YES! /bisonyes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
    Just hatched a shiny Poliwag with Swift Swim in only 221 eggs. I was actually paying attention so I witnessed the hatch as it happened. It's male with Calm nature (for tanking?) and has max Sp. Attack and Sp. Def. I was shooting for better stats, but you take what you can get. I'm going to evolve it into a Politoed with Drizzle. It's been a long time since I've actually _enjoyed_ any of my shinies- most of them sitting waiting to be traded for pokedex completion before evolving. I'm going to EV train this bad boy- haven't done that in ages.

I think my MM's with high hatch cycles are cursed, and they make my hands ache. -_- So I'm going to stay away from them for a while- probably gonna do Porygon next. Or Clamperl for the evolution possibilities.

Will post pictures when I'm not feeling so lazy. Still have 2 more boxes of eggs to hatch. Maybe...?
    Last edited by JohnNiles; 2nd February 2013 at 6:00 AM.

300 Squirtle hatched now with Shiny Charm. Hopefully it will come soon or within the odds. I know I still have a ways to go. I just have so many shinies I want to get and my workload is going to start picking up. I need to get 3 essays done by Feb 15th for uni.(one is due during reading break and I'm going away so I have to get it done early.)
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014
    5. Froakie- December 19 2014
    6. Ralts-December 22nd 2014
    7. Taillow- Dec 24th 2014
    8. Buneary- Dec 26th 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

I've always wanted to be first on this list one time... AND WOOT, I WILL BE! OBTAINED A SHINY LINOONE IN RUBY! YAYY! Shortest hunt of all time? Maybe. 72 RE's, SON! XD XD XD

community hunt complete

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Congrats to pxm1 on Timburr, 2sra on Vulpix, pokemaster13 on Kyurem, City of Delusion on Vulpix, WaterTypesFTW on Golett, Heliotrope on Patrat, SharpedoX on Golurk, and Chapter of Charizard on Linoone!

And I suppose I'll be the bearer of bad news for you, Chapter of Charizard =\
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    you know, until you decide to do something like this you don't really realize how close some of the colors are >.<
    Wynaut counts
    Linoone doesn't count
    Solrock counts
    Cyndaquil counts
    Still it's a shiny regardless of the CH! And you can still get the first Feb. CH shiny if you're lucky

Good luck everyone!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 1,500 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 12,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 9,300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

got my fourth badge quest shiny its sandile with sassy nature took 1338 REs
    HUNTS
    990 SRs

Wow, a flurry of shinies recently! Congrats on all of the great shinies!

As for me, 8,730 REs doesn't scream short hunt does it? Technically, I am only at 4,365 Battles, but it is still a bit longer than I expected.
    Snivy is at 400 SRs, so Lunafloon, you might be on for a race...in fact, would you mind racing for Snivy?
    My Route 32 hunt is at 1,201 REs, whilst Route 3 is at 550 REs, but I chose to use Black and White for Route 3.

Good luck all!
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

*JAW DROP* *CRIES LIKE A BABY, CRIES LIKE A BABY*

Oh. Well, at least it's not like I put a ton of effort into it. Like, 72 RE's so. Yah. Looks like I'm scouting a Hypno. *AFTERMATH OF CRYING, SOBB.*

(lol)

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Hey guys! I'm new with all these but I just got a shiny Mesprit on my White 2 (SR). I didn't count the REs but it took me around 10 hours to get it (5 days).

Good luck everyone!

Yo Guys, congrats on all of the recent shinies, they were all deserved and it would take me hours to write them out by name. So major congrats!
    I started my Charmander mm properly today and so far am at 90 eggs, I am freed up again so hopefully I will have time to participate in Febuary's CH after this hunt. I would start it now only I love shiny charizard to bits <3.
    @Dangertrout, can you verify that Charizard with his dark red wings doesn't count. I'm sure I heard you say that shinies who evolve to red/pink don't count.

Thanks and GL!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Page 114 of 947 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast