Page 117 of 908 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 22693

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Community Hunt Complete

Shiny Terrakion appeared on SR 89!

Adament sync failed, but it it does have a nuetral nature so I am not upset.

Hey Guys!
    Yesterday I was soft resetting my Firered for a Charmander with a decent nature to play through the game with. To my surprise I saw a yellow lizard and a light blue box around the name. I FLIPPED OUT. I just found a shiny Charmander! My favorite Pokemon as a shiny!

To top it all off, it has a MODEST nature! I'm really excited. But I'm torn on whether I should migrate it to my platinum to EV train it, or keep it in my 3rd gen game. Any thoughts on what I should do?
    Shinies:
    (132 SRs HG)
    (SR,HG)
    (MM, Black)
    (MM, Black)

Target:
    [MM]

Wow, only 89 SRs for Terrakion?! That's some luck right there, gratz! Huge congratz to Cpchris on finally getting that Eevee! Nice to see all your patience pay off. Btw, I think you should go with the first option also, with the encounters to keep it the same as Litwick.

Well I'm now at day 3 for Mesprit and I know its a little too early for it to shine but I hope it doesn't take too long. I still have 6 more SR targets after this! Well good luck everyone and gratz on that Tropius, 2rsa! Its such a cool shiny that not many people have.. I want it! lol but gratz everyone and to those stuck in some long hunts, hang in there! They'll eventually shine for you.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 11/16/14
    Total Shinies: 259

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Just wanted to say congrats for all the new shinies that have been obtained: Eevee, Chikorita, Terrakion, Cleffa and every other one I can't remember right now!

Just hit 1,000 encounters at Village Bridge and I hope to get to at least 1,250 today. Thanks to the help of my friends I have the shiny charm so hopefully this shiny will come fairly soon. Quick question: If I do get the shiny Zangoose that I'm looking for, would it count for the community hunt being that its claws are a bright red?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by DittoPokemon97; 3rd February 2013 at 8:35 PM.
    Always looking for shiny trades!!

3DS FC: 2036-7189-1082
    IGN Pokemon Y: Andrea

Go shiny's!
    Check out my Youtube Channel! Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!

http://www.youtube.com/user/GONZOglasses

Comgratulations on all the new shines guys. So yesterday my brother was soft resetting for a shiny starter on SoulSilver and after 81 tries a shiny Cyndaquil appeared. This morning he wanted to try and get a different shiny starter and I let him use my HeartGold. Less than 1000 Soft Resest later he gets a shiny Totodile! Some people have all the luck!
    White 2 FC: 2108 6583 8241
    HeartGold Badge Quest:

My shiny pics: http://s1336.beta.photobucket.com/us...y/My%20shinies

Quote Originally Posted by DittoPokemon97 View Post
    Just wanted to say congrats for all the new shinies that have been obtained: Eevee, Chikorita, Terrakion, Cleffa and every other one I can't remember right now!

Just hit 1,000 encounters at Village Bridge and I hope to get to at least 1,250 today. Thanks to the help of my friends I have the shiny charm so hopefully this shiny will come fairly soon. Quick question: If I do get the shiny Zangoose that I'm looking for, would it count for the community hunt being that its claws are a bright red?

Thanks in advance!
    Yes, it would count =)

I'm breeding a team for a friend, hopefully hatching a shiny along the way. Right now I'm working a Mienfoo, too bad it wouldn't count for the CH if I were lucky enough to hatch a shiny
    I wouldn't mind too much tho, seeing as it IS one of my fave shines
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningBlaze View Post
    Comgratulations on all the new shines guys. So yesterday my brother was soft resetting for a shiny starter on SoulSilver and after 81 tries a shiny Cyndaquil appeared. This morning he wanted to try and get a different shiny starter and I let him use my HeartGold. Less than 1000 Soft Resest later he gets a shiny Totodile! Some people have all the luck!
    That is amazing. Did you keep both savefiles?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    That is amazing. Did you keep both savefiles?
    No, he traded the Totodile over to his SoulSilver so I can try and get my own shiny.
    White 2 FC: 2108 6583 8241
    HeartGold Badge Quest:

My shiny pics: http://s1336.beta.photobucket.com/us...y/My%20shinies

Okay so my question didn't get answer again(can palkia/dialga on pearl/diamond be shiny the first time I encounter it, after beating team galatica or can it only be shiny after i beat the elite4

"Congrats on all the shinies. "
        Spoiler:- Shiny Trainer Card:

Quote Originally Posted by ChaChi View Post
    Okay so my question didn't get answer again(can palkia/dialga on pearl/diamond be shiny the first time I encounter it, after beating team galatica or can it only be shiny after i beat the elite4

"Congrats on all the shinies. "
    I'm pretty sure it can be shiny when you first encounter it.

edit - finished breeding their Mienfoo, onwards to Illumise! Another shiny I've always wanted, maybe I'll get lucky
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 3rd February 2013 at 11:27 PM.
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Exactly, it's possible to happen.

Congrats on all the shinies, Terrakion in 89 SRs is some luck!

I've been hunting Mareep in Soul Silver for 2 weeks now, I figured if I get it in february I can count it towards the CH. The hunt has hit 5600 REs and I really want it to shine soon.
    Hunting in the place I got meowth has gone up to 2200 REs so thats going quite quick (Double Encountering). I really hope that if anything shines that it is Mareep though, but I can just see another meowth appearing in FR/LG.

Anyways Good luck to everyone !
    The names Jonny, and I hunt shinies. That's about all you need to know xD

Hunting: Yanma - MM - 150 Eggs, Route 32- Soul Silver (BQ#2) - 16500 REs, Route 8 - FR/LG - 15100 REs (2nd Leg)

Btw guys, does anyone know if you still get the shiny star animation thing when you have battle scene off in HG/SS?

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1400 REs ##### X - Route 10 - 600 REs

Woooho!!

I just got a shiny Watchog with an impressive number of 10 RE. This is my new record!

But my goal is a shiny Herdier.
    Last edited by Royal_Qeca; 3rd February 2013 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doodlecloud View Post
    Btw guys, does anyone know if you still get the shiny star animation thing when you have battle scene off in HG/SS?
    Yes, that animation still appears. :]

Gratz on Charmander and Watchog... only 10 REs!? Thats crazy, good luck on Herdier.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 11/16/14
    Total Shinies: 259

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Sorry, no shiny here, but congrats on the recent shinies, Tropius, Charmander, Eevee and Terrakion, to name a few. My current RE count is 6200 now, which means I've done 2000 this weekend, which is quite impressive progress, at the least. I've still got some time to RE more, but that's all I got for today. Meanwhile, good luck everyone!
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

hey guys

im old-ish to the forums[read alot of shiny forums on serebii, 1st was SHC...WAY BACK WHEN...:]

anyways internet troubles prevented me from activating my account...but now i did[stuck typing on wii now]
    i have about 11 shinies atm[3on older games including LOR Gyrados, a beedrill from Silver Bug Catching Contest, and a Tyranitar on Emerald]
    the 8 on my White are Weavile[mm], Umbreon[mm], Gastly[mm], Haunter[same mm], Gliscor[mm], Feebas[mm][waiting for kelpsy], Serperior[mm], and a Metagross[126 RE].
    i have a bunch of hunts in mind but im doing a re repel trick Tynamo hunt atm.

grats on all recent shinies/gl on all hunts/BQ/CH

hopefully my hunt is quick so i can join the CH. feels great finally being able to post :]
    and hopefully i can get on a desktop soon so i can design/make my card/sig.

EDIT: oh yeah my latest shiny Metang[now Metagross] was found on 2/1/2013 at Giant Chasm[ofc :]] it is Rash, Likes to fight, has clear body, and im not too good with stats[ivs] but atm 1 lvl later[64] hes... HP 193 ATK 202 DEF 190 SPA 138 SPD 124 and SPEED 105... not sure if thats any good but all i play is ingame so ill love him/her[...it???] anyways XD
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 4th February 2013 at 5:11 AM.

So my camera for iphoto is working again today so here is a picture of the shiny squirtle I hatched last night.Photo 155.jpg I've already started hatching for shiny Cyndaquil but I'm also trying to train up some of the shinies that I haven't full trained yet.
    Current Hunts

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout- Found on June 27, 2013
    2. Shiny Unkown A- Found on July 1st, 2013
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male- Found on July 25 2013
    4. Shiny Spinrak- Found on July 26 2013
    5. Shiny Spearow- Found on July 28th 2013
    6. Shiny Psyduck- Found on July 28th 2013
    7. Shiny Noctowl- Found on Oct 2nd 2013
    8. Shiny Diglett- Found on August 9th 2014

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

After 1,681 REs I got the shiny I wanted the most! Community Hunt Complete The Zangoose I got is a female lvl. 39 with a Quiet nature and IVs of HP:19 Attack:17 Defense:29
    Sp. Attack: 7 Sp. Defense: 4 Speed: 6
    All in all not too great but hey Zangoose has always been one of my favorites and its shiny so what are you going to do?
    Congrats to everyone and I am extremely jealous of that Charmander. I think I'll MM for him next.
    144.jpg
    Always looking for shiny trades!!

3DS FC: 2036-7189-1082
    IGN Pokemon Y: Andrea

Congrats to 2sra on Tropius, It is I on Terrakion, Shravanian on Charmander, BurningBlaze's brother on Cyndaquil and Totodile, Royal Qeca on Watchog, and DittoPokemon97 on Zangoose!

And thanks for the congratulations on my Eevee

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    Wow, only 89 SRs for Terrakion?! That's some luck right there, gratz! Huge congratz to Cpchris on finally getting that Eevee! Nice to see all your patience pay off. Btw, I think you should go with the first option also, with the encounters to keep it the same as Litwick.
    Yeah, I think I'll end up going with that option, thanks!

Well, after work and some errands today, I was able to do 100 Piplup SRs while doing 200 REs in Virbank Complex where I'm EV training Eevee and hunting Growlithe, who was long ago chosen as my second shiny target in Black 2.

I've left my forum avatar as a non-shiny Umbreon all this time, waiting to actually have shiny Umbreon before making him my avatar...Can't wait to change it soon I also might just put my shiny card up once I have Umbreon, too...I know it seems pointless to have a card up with just 2 shinies (I was actually going to wait till I had at least 3), but eh.

Good luck everyone
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Swablu, Vulpix, Cottonee; Black 2 (Abundant Shrine): 700 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 6,800 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 3,600 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Quote Originally Posted by DittoPokemon97 View Post
    After 1,681 REs I got the shiny I wanted the most! Community Hunt Complete The Zangoose I got is a female lvl. 39 with a Quiet nature and IVs of HP:19 Attack:17 Defense:29
    Sp. Attack: 7 Sp. Defense: 4 Speed: 6
    All in all not too great but hey Zangoose has always been one of my favorites and its shiny so what are you going to do?
    Congrats to everyone and I am extremely jealous of that Charmander. I think I'll MM for him next.
    Wow congratulations! Yeah i like shiny Zangoose and so i MMed one on my black version last year. It is such a good looking shiny. I also have a shiny Seviper by MMing which is got the very next day. Thier shiny versions look so much better. I read about a tip to only get hose two to appear in the double grass at village bridge and i was surprised because i hadn't thought about it but when checking on serebi pokearth it is true. I may go RE hunting there if it means i could only get a shiny of one of those two. I know i already have one of each but they are such good shinies i won't mind getting a double. Congratulations again. Oh and Charmander is an excellent choice to MM for, i finally got mine in December after i had failed to MM one since B/W came out. Shiny Charizard is one of the best shinies ever.

Update on my MM hunting. Well i have hatched almost 300 eggs and no shiny yet but i am hoping i get another one soon.
    Shinies are good.

urgh..... this is my first MM to go over the odds. Currently at 1400 eggs for squirtle which I know isnt disastrous but its disheartening to think that all of my other hunts finished by now. Still, just got to keep plugging on I guess -_-

Also on 2300 REs for Sandlash for the CH, but I dont expect that to shine just yet.

Good luck to everyone else and congrats to all the recent shinys (especially shiny lord with the squirtle! Im jealous)

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

Hey, can zekrom in pokemon Black 2 be shine when you encounter it? I know it can't be shiny in black 1 so I'm not sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Togekiss View Post
    Hey, can zekrom in pokemon Black 2 be shine when you encounter it? I know it can't be shiny in black 1 so I'm not sure...
    nope, still shiny locked sadly [can still have shiny black/white kyurem though] :[

also my RE Repel Tynamo hunt is up to 5235 RE's[not to bad for 2 1/2 days XD]
    On a side note, I'm definently doing a RE Hunt in DOUBLE GRASS next time XD. Besides I heard ALOT of people have been having horrible luck at Chargestone Cave...
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 4th February 2013 at 4:59 PM.

Page 117 of 908 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast