Page 119 of 938 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 23440

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

So happy at the moment! After scouring the whole house for an elastic band, and finding one broken one, the postman comes with letters wrapped with elastic bands! SRing has become a lot easier now! 161 SRs for Regirock...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

5,900 REs

Well, after my success in Eterna Forest, I can now move on to Mount Coronet (Route 207 Entrance). I am hoping for Bronzor or Geodude to shine mainly, but the amount of good shiny forms in the area is quite impressive.

Anyways, I have pics from yesterday to share:

Sparkles, ooh!
    Shinydex
    Jolly again?
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Already @1500 REs for pachirisu and almost 5000 in relic castle for my W2 BQ good luck on your BQ Aqua seems like you deserve a short hunt to
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Well my RE/SR/MM hunt at Chargestone Cave is somewhere around 9k RE(I think stopped keeping track ever since I started SRing/MMing [SR to get my 300 super repels back XD] [and MMing 2 Drilbur eggs whilst REing) ...anyways grats on all recent successful hunts an gl for all the (hopefully) SOON TO BE SUCCESSFUL hunts :P
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Decided to put off my Charmander hunt in favor of a shiny fossil hunt. I plan on going for Cranidos as I already have a shiny Kabutops which is my favorite. The only problem I'm having is that I want to MM for him as it would be faster but everything I find online about it is a SR. Is it possible to get one through MM? I don't see why it wouldn't be possible but just wondering if anyone has a definite answer.
    Thanks in advance!
    Always looking for shiny trades!!

3DS FC: 2036-7189-1082
    IGN Pokemon Y: Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by DittoPokemon97 View Post
    Decided to put off my Charmander hunt in favor of a shiny fossil hunt. I plan on going for Cranidos as I already have a shiny Kabutops which is my favorite. The only problem I'm having is that I want to MM for him as it would be faster but everything I find online about it is a SR. Is it possible to get one through MM? I don't see why it wouldn't be possible but just wondering if anyone has a definite answer.
    Thanks in advance!
    Anything breedable is MMable. Honestly, taking and having 5 fossils in your bag and reviving all 5 of them would probably be faster to do if you are using gen 5, which I assume you are...

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Not sure if this is the same shiny thread I've posted in before, but it's a shiny thread nonetheless as well as seemingly active, so I'm posting.

For various reasons other than thinking shiny magnemite are cool looking, decided to re for one in Virbank's whatever. Thought the pokémon would be an interesting thing for maybe my main team. Did a magnemite coil, got a sturdy one which is pretty cool, and thought maybe a magnet pull one would be interesting to use. So that'd be nice for battling reasons. But even if not and I just leave it as a shiny magnemite, I just think they look cool with the solid color magnets and magneton would just be even cooler being three of them in one, lol. Not sure how I'd like shiny magnezone, but would be cool to have a shiny one for my shiny elgyem Max to ride on (being that it's like a ufo).

So yea, been on and off for a number of days reing. Using the close ds approach as oppossed to shutting the game off because that's how I found Max and like the concept. Did a bunch of res on my birthday last Thursday thinking if I found one then it'd be pretty cool, but no luck. But had a dream I finally found it, so maybe today's the day (wouldn't be the first time a dream came true). If my dreams correct I'll find it (though I think the shiny was slightly off color than shiny magnemite in my dream), it won't have magnet pull, and...well doubt the last part will come true if anything. In my dream it fainted from a recoil move or something lol, so didn;t actually catch it. Thank goodness that was a dream. And now just doing a little reing until I get bored.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

I'm now SRing for a shiny Oshawott. I have only 25 SRs so far.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    For various reasons other than thinking shiny magnemite are cool looking, decided to re for one in Virbank's whatever.
    You're looking for one too? Nice, Im hoping to find mine soon XD, how long have you been hunting?
    CURRENT SHINIES:
    -TRADE-RE-RE-Trade

CURRENT HUNTS:
    -MM/RE-SR

Not sure exactly. After the weekend before the 31st I believe because I was in the wifi tourney. So not real long, but I think I found Max faster than this, though when sring for a shiny in gen IV's SS it took almost a month I think before I found my shiny totodile Aqua. How long have you been searching for yours?

Btw, good avi, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    My longest hunt? Helio knows this very well, my Rayquaza. If I didn't have work tomorrow I'd tell you a small story about it.
    Lol, actually I don't really remember that well - I have a terrible memory. ^^: Good luck with your Articuno and Lapras.

As for my hunts: I'm now at 1875 Solosis eggs hatched in Black 2(and that's with MM+shiny charm odds...), 32,100 encounter in my HG badge quest, and 4800 soft resets for shiny Thundurus in White.

Good luck guys.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Oh, and quick question, would chimchar count for the CH? I mean he's like.... Magenta.... which is kinda like pink... and the inside of his ears and flame are red I think.... and the bits around his eyes...

Edit: Because didnt want to double post
    @Trainer Frankie
    Well um.... like 5 or 6 weeks? XDD I found a shiny Patrat on the second week though, and I'm on 8073 Magnemite Encounters.
    Last edited by ChipperDipper; 5th February 2013 at 8:52 PM.
    CURRENT SHINIES:
    -TRADE-RE-RE-Trade

CURRENT HUNTS:
    -MM/RE-SR

Ah, yea I'm nervous, even though I'm using a magnet puller in lead spot, that one of the rogues will be the shiny that pops up. None are bad and I have none of them in shiny form, but a shiny patrat would be kinda disappointing. xD Althouh, I like my shiny bidoof I found in early Pearl back around when that came out. ^^

Also, just as a friendly reminder, this site can get a little annoying sometimes and they don;t want you to double post, so just letting you know before a mod or someone talks to you about that. ^^ You can always edit to change your old post and delete second one.

Also, just as a friendly reminder, this site can get a little annoying sometimes and they don;t want you to double post, so just letting you know before a mod or someone talks to you about that. ^^ You can always edit to change your old post and delete second one.
    Lol you have 3 of the first 5 posts on this page...

Anyway done 750 RE's so far today so I'll try do 250 more to take me to the 3,500 mark.

Good luck peeps.

...no I don't. Not sure how this site's ignore system works, but do you have anyone ignored? On other forums, that'd make them not show up. On this page I see me, Helio, me, Chipper, me, and finally you. >.>
    He means of the 5 posts on this page, 3 of them were from you. Please start editing your existing posts unless you get a shiny.

@ whoever asked, Chimchar counts for the CH.

edit - Shiny Corphish is pink, so it counts for the CH =)
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 5th February 2013 at 11:08 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Congrats to everyone on the recent shinies

I have a question about the CH; would a shiny Corphish count? I've been looking at it's color scheme and I'm not sure if it would count...thanks

Yo guys =D.
    Congrats on the tonnes of great shinies. Aqua on his second hootoot and cocoa on drifloon.
    I a have justed passed the 200 egg mark for charmander with some unexpected lack of school work, hoping to get loads of work on the hunt over the weekend, i need it before the 12th, making it 2 months from breloom. Gl to all especially helio on that bummer mm.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Guys just wondering for future reference, the Shuckle that you can get in HG/SS as a gift from a man in Cianwood City, is it possible to SR that for a shiny?
    The names Jonny, and I hunt shinies. That's about all you need to know xD

Hunting: Yanma - MM - 150 Eggs, Route 32- Soul Silver (BQ#2) - 16500 REs, Route 8 - FR/LG - 15100 REs (2nd Leg)

I hatched around 15 Gastly eggs and 30 Ponyta, I'll add more tomorrow as I need to go bed. I also did 10 REs in the Desert Resort.

Gl to everybody on their hunts!
    Last edited by supersmew; 6th February 2013 at 5:32 PM.

Saaatoshi!

well....SUCCESS...sort of XD after quite a few RE's[somewhere over 9k] A Shiny Ferroseed(M) came across my screen(wasnt even considering ferro a possibility with repels + Static...but hey a shiny is a shiny) it has Iron Barbs as its ability, Naughty nature, likes to eat(i wonder how?... [no mouth]) Stats Are: HP 68 ATK 41 DEF 55 SpATK 25 SpDEF 45 SPEED 16.....Imay end up just MMing for Tynamo/Drilbur and stick to REing in double grass....like maybe Village Bridge or Abundant Shrine(looking for Braviary/Vulpix XD)
    Grats on all other new shinies/Good Luck on everyones current hunts

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Almost at 30 MM's for my Treecko. I'm completely new to the shiny world, so (s)he'll be my first!!!
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Congrats on all the new shiny pokes everyone has gotten, keep up the great work ^.^ I just got my shiny Registeel after only 1200 or so SRs! Will be starting on Heatran for the community hunt in a bit. Good luck to you all.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79...ps169e95f4.png
    Pokemon Y Friend Code : Jamie 3582 9560 5564
    Friend Safari: Fighting= Machoke, Throh, Riolu
    Check out my shiny album: http://s9.beta.photobucket.com/user/...mies%20Shinies
    Current Shiny Hunt-Misdreavus

My Shiny Pokemon (all caught or hatched by me)

OMG!!!! I went to the lake by Dragonspiral tower to train Ferroseed to 45[for thorn] and my DREAM SHINY showed up...IN 4 RE...Shiny Dratini[F](wish it was Male but eh we), its Bashful nature, Shed Skin ability, Capable of taking hits. stats are: HP 103 ATK 79 DEF 63 SpATK 57 SpDEF 55 SPEED 55.....im still shaking XD...fastest 2 shinies for me EVER...and 1 i wanted FOREVER :P i think this is my 1st CH COMPLETED...right?

may take a few days to sink in XD(tried MMing it before but gave up due to egg steps...:P)
    ...maybe I should go play the lottery...XD

edit: thanks guys, my seed is now a thorn(i thought seeds blue spikes looked better but now he evolved thorn isnt bad ), and dratini is now dragonite. gl on you route 14 hunt/EE dratini
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 6th February 2013 at 3:22 AM.

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Quote Originally Posted by JAWAYami View Post
    OMG!!!! I went to the lake by Dragonspiral tower to train Ferroseed to 45[for thorn] and my DREAM SHINY showed up...IN 4 RE...Shiny Dratini[F](wish it was Male but eh we), its Bashful nature, Shed Skin ability, Capable of taking hits. stats are: HP 103 ATK 79 DEF 63 SpATK 57 SpDEF 55 SPEED 55.....im still shaking XD...fastest 2 shinies for me EVER...and 1 i wanted FOREVER :P i think this is my 1st CH COMPLETED...right?

may take a few days to sink in XD(tried MMing it before but gave up due to egg steps...:P)
    ...maybe I should go play the lottery...XD
    Oh my that is such wicked luck! Congratulations... TWICE hahaha. And at least your shiny Dratini is special and not like the one given away in White 2 so i am a little jealous you got that but congratulations and so close together after a shiny ferroseed. I actually like that shiny as well but it isn't top of my list as i am not too keen on ferrothorn.

Ok update on my shiny hunt. I am currently at just around 400 RE's on route 14 hoping for Meinfou, Drifblim or Altaria. I really want Altaria but any of the three will do. I am hoping to get it before i hit 1000 RE's. If not then i will return to MMing for a little while before coming back to route 14 to continue the RE hunt.

Good luck to everyone else on thier shiny hunts.
    Shinies are good.

Nice, Jaway. I'm looking forward to breeding Dratini in the future. Got parents set up for Extremespeed and Multiscale, so I'm hoping it'll turn out.

Page 119 of 938 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast