Page 13 of 890 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Happy birthday! Mine is nov. 26!

i hope the shinies scream at us! lol. or ya kno, just, walk up to us.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Congrats on more shinies! And sorry for the most recent exploding one.

STILL working on my papers. I have 1 almost done (closing paragraph and need to add in all my citations) and the other not started yet...Meh...I'm sure everything will be fine ·.·

I'm getting really anxious to get back to Eevee seeing all of you getting shinies each day. Hopefully by Wednesday I'll finally get to devote some solid time to hunting...You know, before needing to start my next and probably much more difficult research project...

Good luck everyone!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore!; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 5,100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 3,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Just caught my self a regular Golduck with the damp ability. Now I'm prepared incase I run into a Solrock or Lunatone. If my Golduck is near fainting, I will use one of my 2 Masterballs. Might be using them both on Solrock and Lunatone so their Pokéball would match.

Happy hunting!

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

4300 RE's at Floccesy Ranch, I'm losing interest in this hunt and I'm considering putting this on the backburner for awhile so I can get back to some MM hunts. I really wanna start hatching for Venipede, Beldum and Numel (there's more, the list is actually rather long) so I think may just start them up.

Congrats on Registeel Dan! Plus congrats on the Magnemites TheMaster & Moonrox. Sorry to hear about the Solrock that exploded on ya Dylz.
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

Haha i got a happy birthday message when i signed on from serebii forum teams
    lets hope today is my lucky day ..... i could really use some right now
    gl everyone hope you guys get lucky as well
    now @6156
    edit - @stingraykurt thats so awesome congrats
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 19th November 2012 at 12:17 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Hey cocoa dragon my Latios shined on your birthday!!!!! He just shined at 3900 srs!! I'm so happy!! I was actually driving to work while I encountered him! Thank you everyone who wished me luck on this hunt!!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by StingrayKurt View Post
    Hey cocoa dragon my Latios shined on your birthday!!!!! He just shined at 3900 srs!! I'm so happy!! I was actually driving to work while I encountered him! Thank you everyone who wished me luck on this hunt!!
    You were SR'ing while driving?!?!? Yikes! /multi-tasking

Shiny's have been EV trained finally!

Living Pokedex Project: 718/718 Completed!

Quote Originally Posted by StingrayKurt View Post
    How the hell did you did that. Lol.

Holy crap! I had just started up my 3ds and decided to push on with the RE hunt at Floccesy Ranch when only 9 encounters tonight, thus giving me a total of 4309 encounters, a shiny Mareep appeared!

HNI_0023 (2).JPG

It's brave natured and I caught it in a heal ball. I'm not worried about it's nature, it shone and that's all that matters. Now I'll definately be going back to MMing with Venipede.
    Congrats Stingraykurt on your Latios and hopefully your Oshawott will shine today Cocoa
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

1700 eggs and shiny swinub hatched.....then my DS died....

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

First of all... Happy birthday Cocoa! Next, congrats on the 2 magnemites, and on the mareep and on the Latios (no SRing while driving Kurt! Bad!)

As for me, I added up my tallies for yesterday and got up to 875 SRs for Kyogre, no shiny, but I brought my total up to exactly 13,000 SRs. I never thought that it would take this long. Today starts Day 20 of this hunt. I will be writing an essay today and then the SRing will begin after that.

Happy hunting everyone and may your luck be better than mine! @BJPalmer- Did you save before the DS died while the shiny swinub was an egg? If so, it would still be shiny, you would just have to rehatch it. And I am not picking on you personally, but I don't see why people don't plug in their DSs when they are dying. I see mine turn red, I plug it in right away (but most of the time I hunt with it plugged in anyways).
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: Nothing right now

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Whoa massive congrats to all on the newly squired shinies! The 2 magnemite, Latios, Mareep and Driflim!

Gonna get started on Regigigas later but I feel a little demotivated going into it. Maybe I should do a different hunt first to freshen it up then go for it after. I'll decide later I guess.

Good luck everyone and happy birthday to Cocoa! Let's hope your game gives you a nice shiny Oshawott as a present.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKitty3308 View Post
    First of all... Happy birthday Cocoa! Next, congrats on the 2 magnemites, and on the mareep and on the Latios (no SRing while driving Kurt! Bad!)

As for me, I added up my tallies for yesterday and got up to 875 SRs for Kyogre, no shiny, but I brought my total up to exactly 13,000 SRs. I never thought that it would take this long. Today starts Day 20 of this hunt. I will be writing an essay today and then the SRing will begin after that.

Happy hunting everyone and may your luck be better than mine! @BJPalmer- Did you save before the DS died while the shiny swinub was an egg? If so, it would still be shiny, you would just have to rehatch it. And I am not picking on you personally, but I don't see why people don't plug in their DSs when they are dying. I see mine turn red, I plug it in right away (but most of the time I hunt with it plugged in anyways).
    Im pretty sure I did. Turns out the battery didnt die it actually went dead (as in will no longer charge).

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)

Well that was quick! After only 1091 encounters in Route 15 shiny Throh appears.

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/.../9thInning.jpg

Was not expecting something to shine this soon after Drifblim but wow, can't say I'm not pleased! The nature is jolly which is meh since Throh naturally doesn't have that much speed to work with but it could have been worse. Next hunt will be Dreamyard, hoping for anything except Watchog and Liepard and really hoping Mandibuzz will shine soon! Happy birthday to Cocoa and gratz on the Mareep and Latios! Awesome shinies there. Also sorry about the Swinub, BJPalmer :[ hope you will reclaim it. Good luck everyone.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Hey all congrats to
    City of delusion on throh and drifblim
    Kurt on latios
    the master on magnemite
    zenn on trapinch
    and the mareep (sorry cant mind name)
    And i think there were more.
    Happy bday cocoa, lets hope oshawott finds his shiny colours for you!
    720 eggs for shroomish, continue after schoolwork. Gl
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Happy birthday cocoa! I do hope Oshawott shines, you need it.

So, a great day for me, but I am now at 2,350 SRs. I always do around 200 SRs after I eat in the evening, so 2,500 is easy-peasy.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Congrats everyone, especially on the Latios cause mine still won't shine after 6.5k SRs. I guess this is my punishment for getting two shinies in one day a few weeks back xD
    Newest Pokemon Forum On the Net!

FC: 1907 - 9183 - 3867 - Water Safari with Frogadier

I am so frustrated! My sibling found a shiny pokemon only 12 minutes into the Sapphire version they just started! It was a Shiny Wingull, with a relaxed nature. But that is their first ever shiny beside the gyrados.
    Last edited by Bramble; 19th November 2012 at 6:41 PM.
    Got my copy of X!

1 battery and 1 screen later, my DS is up and running and shiny swinub was still there. Apparently I did save it after getting the egg. So the official count is 1776 (good year) eggs. One of my longer MM's (both egg wise and time) but happy to get it.

B

Wow!! Tons of shinies lately! Nice work, all!

Especially the Mareep - I really like the look of a shiny Mareep.

I've hatched 1,200 eggs now in my MM Spiritomb hunt - no luck yet.

I'm decided I'm going to try and complete the Unova Dex for the Round Charm so eggs can appear quicker. I'll need a little bit of help in completing it (trades and such), so I guess I'm asking if you have a complete (or mostly complete) dex and have nothing else to do, would anyone mind helping me when the time comes?

I have no problem catch and evolving certain Pokemon, but for the ones that require a trade to evolve and the ones that are happiness based (because that takes FOREVER), if you could help shoot me a PM?

Anyone that could help would be great! Thanks in advance if you can pitch in!

Good luck to all!!
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

I Just started my Growlithe Hunt, I've Hatched Over 47 Masuda Eggs So Far. I'm Not Sure My Growlithe Is A French ~One, I Traded It And It's Called CANINO. I Doubt The Eggs Will Ever Shine...

And Congrats To All Shiny Hunters.

Saaatoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    I Just started my Growlithe Hunt, I've Hatched Over 47 Masuda Eggs So Far. I'm Not Sure My Growlithe Is A French ~One, I Traded It And It's Called CANINO. I Doubt The Eggs Will Ever Shine...

And Congrats To All Shiny Hunters.
    Well, Caninos IS the french name for Growlithe, so it's possible that it's from a french game.
    Also, I noticed in your sig you are hunting Minncino in W2. Just letting you know, the Hidden Grotto pokemon can't be shiny. I suggest you try to get a female with the hidden ability and a foreign mate to MM one instead =)

edit - well, I'm hatching the last 5 charmander eggs in the first batch (which was about 300 eggs) haven't seen a shiny yet >.< Not sure if I should just collect another batch, or if I should take a break to SR mesprit again
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 19th November 2012 at 9:24 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

YES! After 1673 SRs and 11 days after my Shiny Terrakion, Shiny Virizion is MINE! I got it after only 64 SRs today, and I really wasn't expecting it. After a grand total of 6847 SRs, 4780 SRs with my Shiny Charm, I now have the three wild Muskedeers as Shinies. My Shiny Virizion is Jolly and has Good endurance.

I'm probably going to focus on my Virbank Complex hunt now. I'm after four things there, so I've got a pretty good chance of getting one of those. After that I might go after Kyurem.

I've also begun Badge Quests in Leaf Green and White 2. I think I may have signed myself up for life sentences in Aspertia Prison and Pallet Penitentiary, though.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

wow, just want to say well done on all the shinies
    you guys have made me so jealous aha decided im going to put my pokedex on hold and go for a little hunt (or at least i hope its little)

just need to find myself a nice place with double grass and i can get started, i already have 1600 REs from the rest of the game
    I have many event pokemon and over 300 shiny pokemon, pm me if you are interested in a trade
    Pokemon white 2 FC: 4256 1669 7985

OFFERING CLONING SERVICE: the fee is that i can keep a copy of the pokemon, pm me if interested

OFFERING RNG SERVICE: i can RNG any pokemon that can be found in the wild, and most breedable pokemon (both for shinyness and IV spread), pm me if interested

Congratz on the shinys!

Yesterday I ran into a shiny Solrock, wich explode. (Old story.) Now I got 700 RE's extra, gonna get 1k tonight and gonna sleep. Hopefully I get a shiny Metang soon.

Page 13 of 890 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast