Page 130 of 914 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 22833

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Actually, 3 pachirisu lol. Anyway, it should count for the community hunt, right?

Good luck for your badge quest, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleh View Post
    Actually, 3 pachirisu lol. Anyway, it should count for the community hunt, right?

Good luck for your badge quest, too!
    The first post says to get the CH shiny via RE/SR/MM, so chaining shinies do not count. Pachirisu would most likely qualify for the CH, but not if it is chained. Still, congrats on a nice shiny like Pachirisu!

As for me, I switched to Route 213 for Wingull or Buizel. 575 REs so far.
    My other hunts:

Route 3 - White - 980 REs
    Victory Road - Black - 60 REs
    Route 32 - HeartGold - 1,301 REs
    Drifloon - Diamond - 75 SRs

Good luck to you all, and congrats to every person with a new shiny!
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Oh what a pity, thanks though!

Got four boxes of Mareep eggs to hatch tonight, bringing my total hatched up to just under 200. I'm crossing my fingers that a shiny will be in one of these but if not there's still plenty of time to complete the CH.

FC: 3050-7566-2483 - Kaytee
    Friend Safari- Ground- Trapinch, Dugtrio and Diggersby.

Latest shiny: Frogadier

Hey there ! I'm new here.

I got the charm recently and started to hunt Eevee by Masuda ! One box full.

GL all !

Actually i learned about the CH after i got my latest shiny, and i got that an hour ago. But it's definitely red and pink! So, i started soft resetting for a shiny lugia in january, and you know what?

Finally, after weeks of SR'ing, i got it! I was watching TV, and when i looked down i couldn't believe my own eyes. A red/pink Lugia! Tried to capture it in a pokeball to match the color, but i got scared when it only had Safeguard left, so i used my Masterball. Stats? Not the best but absolutely not the worst!

Pokemon: Lugia
    Nature: Timid (Thanks Abra <3 )
    IVs:
    HP 28-29
    ATK 9-9
    DEF 3-4 (meh, who cares about defense...)
    SPEC ATK 12-12 (This could have been higher)
    SPEC DEF 28-29
    SPD 29-29

Overall good enough stats, and the red color looks wonderful.

But how does it work with this community hunt? I guess i can say "community hunt complete". One day to early, but i'm okay with that

EDIT: Added a picture: http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2f75565b.jpg

EDIT 2: Date is messed up, so uhm i'll basicly get it at friday, thats cool... Hope it's proof enough for the CH
    Last edited by Caedo; 13th February 2013 at 9:33 PM.

- My Offers -

Spoiler:- My Offers:

- Looking For -
        Spoiler:- Looking For:

I do only trade and accept legally obtained pokemon. I'm also using instacheck.

less than a week from my last shiny i got a shiny registeel
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79...pscd6d629f.jpg
    that makes 3 for the month and 2 that count for the CH! onto regigigas while i SR thundurus on W1

Grats on all the recent shinies, keep up the good work

Right now my shiny hunt is:
    W2: 181 mms shelmet(put on hold because I'm not sure if doing 1 egg at a time works)
    SS: 503 REs in union cave

I wish I had the shiny charm to help with shiny shelmet and I'm so close to getting it yet so far away.
    "If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows." - Reverend Henry Ward Beecher

AC:NL Dream Address: 4800-4368-5827

Current Hunts:
    B2: BQ #4: Route 4(RE) HG: BQ #8: Slowpoke Well, Route 41 fishing, and Route 48 at night(RE) Plt: Piplup(SR) SS: BQ #2: Union Cave(RE) AS: Torchic and Treecko(SR)

Most Recent Shiny:
        Spoiler:- Badge Quest:

Just got my first shiny with my name on it!!! I MM'd a Sentret (do the burgundy stripes or pink ears count for this month's CH?) I have been playing since Ruby/Sapphire and during all that time of hunting, egging and EVing up various teams, I have only *seen* one shiny, and that was an exeggcute in the @#$% Safari zone back in Leaf Green- of course it got away. My daughter on the other hand, has 3 that she has caught >.<

His name is Valentino and he has a brave nature with the Run Away ability which makes me giggle. Got him in about 350 eggs with a shiny charm.
    My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

I'm just wondering, is there any way to hunt Celebi without the Japanese Gold and Silver?

Saaatoshi!

Congrats on the shinies guys!

Up to 3,500 for this hunt now. Amazingly I've just caught Pokerus again haha. That's twice in this BQ!

Good luck everyone.

Oh, wow, wow! Yes, I can't believe it.

After 5471 soft resets... I just got my shiny Cyndaquil in Crystal! n___n

I started this hunt about a week or so before Black/White 2 came out here (originally I was after shiny Chikorita, but then I changed to Cyndaquil), and finally tonight it's shone.

Picture 1
    Picture 2

This must be a pretty rare shiny; you don't see many people around here going after 1/8192 shinies in the 2nd gen games. I'm almost tempted to do a Crystal shiny badge quest, but I'm kind of worried about the internal battery dying in the middle of it...

I'll probably set up my N64 tomorrow and make a video of shiny Cyndaquil in Pokemon Stadium 2. ^_^

Good luck everybody. Congrats on new shinies!

Edit: Looking through my shiny Pokemon folder on photo bucket, I've just remembered my other 1/8192 shiny that I found in Crystal a few years ago... Shiny Suicune. Sadly he was in my copy of Gold when its internal battery died...
    Last edited by Heliotrope; 14th February 2013 at 1:05 AM.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Haha that's amazing! Massive congrats :-)

Hi everybody!
    Congrats on all of the recent shinies and good luck to all those still hunting!

I'm currently alternating between SRing for shiny Terrakion and hatching Zorua eggs. I'm close to about 300 eggs hatched for Zorua. Not sure about Terrakion, as I always forget to keep track when I SR.

Gonna try for either Latias or Cresselia once I get Terrakion.
    Favorite Pokemon Ever: Ho-Oh
    Because of a holographic Ho-Oh card I got a long time ago when I was sick. Made my day better .
    I have officially claimed Ho-Oh and Trevor!
    Shiny Pokemon:
    Dragalge,NoivernClauncer
    KlefkiDelphox x2PumpkabooDedennex2
    Most Recent Shiny(not counting events):

2nd gen shiny starter? Dayum, that's sick. 760 tepig eggs.... Hatched 120 today

after around 8k re's for axew i decided to try mming for him and im at 125 eggs hatched....and on egg #125........nothing...so far XP
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Congrats to eleiefarozi on Machoke, RaichuArcanine on Totodile, Aleh on 3 Pachirisus, Caedo on Lugia, VictorC on Registeel, Laurelai on Sentret, and Heliotrope on Cyndaquil!

Meanwhile. I can't stand this PWT. I completely abhor it, to understate my immense dislike of it. Somehow Pokemon with lower speed keep attacking first even w/o any items that up their speed (either I was taught numbers wrong, or there's some invisible speed issue I'm missing that makes a Carracosta faster than Umbreon, for one example)...I swear it's rigged, with all their critical hits and their invisible speed boosts or w/e and the fact that none of their paralyzed pokemon have actually been hindered by it while mine have...*sigh*....No hunting done for me today...And after many hours, only 3 wins in the World Leaders area =.=

Good luck everyone!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Swablu, Vulpix, Cottonee; Black 2 (Abundant Shrine): 1,000 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 7,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 3,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

I recently obtained shiny Zangoose, Hitmonlee, Charmander, and Pinsir in trades. Thanks, forumgoers!

3DS FC: 1719-3694-1541

Shinies (Not counting trades)

Congrats, everybody!

Completed my first shiny hunt today late yesterday! It was a Sneasel; I was MMing for them in Black. A boy, David, Gentle and Likes to eat. I was pretty pleased, and surprised too, since I'd only hatched 164 eggs! I was hatching them five at a time and I had one more to hatch. I had what I'd imagine isn't a very uncommon thought: "Haha, wouldn't it be funny if this one hatched shiny too?"

Well...

Wonder Twins.jpg

Meet Siri. Female, Adamant and Likes to fight. My eyes almost popped out of my head. I decided to hatch another batch of eggs to make sure that I wasn't getting some kind of shiny glitch (although I've never even heard of such a thing, or done anything that could provoke it). I was actually relieved to see those five eggs hatch regular. So yeah. I'm keeping them both; I've started calling them the Wonder Twins. Between this and the Clefairy on Monday, I'm pretty sure I just used up all of my shiny luck for the year. Or forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    I happen to know for a fact that Giratina helps disadvantaged kids on weekends, Haunter donates to charity and Banette runs a knitting club for the elderly. Where do you get off on calling them evil?
    3DS FC: 2621 3770 1029 Panpour Gyarados Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricBassClef View Post
    Congrats, everybody!

Completed my first shiny hunt today late yesterday! It was a Sneasel; I was MMing for them in Black. A boy, David, Gentle and Likes to eat. I was pretty pleased, and surprised too, since I'd only hatched 164 eggs! I was hatching them five at a time and I had one more to hatch. I had what I'd imagine isn't a very uncommon thought: "Haha, wouldn't it be funny if this one hatched shiny too?"

Well...

Wonder Twins.jpg

Meet Siri. Female, Adamant and Likes to fight. My eyes almost popped out of my head. I decided to hatch another batch of eggs to make sure that I wasn't getting some kind of shiny glitch (although I've never even heard of such a thing, or done anything that could provoke it). I was actually relieved to see those five eggs hatch regular. So yeah. I'm keeping them both; I've started calling them the Wonder Twins. Between this and the Clefairy on Monday, I'm pretty sure I just used up all of my shiny luck for the year. Or forever.
    Thats actually quite awesome, two shinies in so few eggs! Are you going to evolve one to a Weavile or keep them both as they are?

In hunting news, I've managed to get to 2400 eggs for Squirtle and 3000 REs for Sandlash for the CH with no luck, really hoping something shines by the end of the month. Congrats to all the recent shinies guys!

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

Community hunt complete!

Yes! Shiny Heatran on Valentines Day!!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1187e2ca.jpg

Just like Mesprit, this also took 7 days and unfortunately the sync failed too. I wanted Timid but got Relaxed which isn't too bad I guess. Really happy I got this since I've been feeling pretty unmotivated the last couple of days but this got my spirits back up! So that's 2 legendarys down and 5 more to go, Cresselia is up next! Gratz on the recent shinies and good luck everyone.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 11/16/14
    Total Shinies: 259

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Congrats on the two shiny Sneasel and the shiny Heatran.

I made a video of my new shiny Cyndaquil: Behold its 2nd-gen glory!

I'm also now at 6300 soft resets for shiny Thundurus. It may become my longest 'running' legendary hunt if it passes 6854 soft resets (which is how long my shiny Cresselia took me).

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Congratulations to the new shinies! A few.

So I decided I would MM Cryogonal. Quickly asking, does it count for the CH? I can't tell if the eyes are orange or red.

Up to 130 REs in the Desert Resort. Too... Many... N's... Pokémon...

Saaatoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Congratulations to the new shinies! A few.

So I decided I would MM Cryogonal. Quickly asking, does it count for the CH? I can't tell if the eyes are orange or red.

Up to 130 REs in the Desert Resort. Too... Many... N's... Pokémon...
    The eyes look yellow with red outer rings to me, so I think we can count it towards the CH =)
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

I spent like 6 hours SR-ing for Mesprit, hoping that it would shine on the 14th....nope, no shine.

Oh well, I hope it will shine today, 15th is the date where I got my Shiny Kyurem after all.

Too... Many... N's... Pokémon...
    N loves the Desert Resort I guess XD

There are 5 of his Pokemon in there, that place literally has the highest amount of N's Pokemon in the game......

I'm just wondering, is there any way to hunt Celebi without the Japanese Gold and Silver?
    No, unfortunately.

Well rumor says that the Japanese Ageto Celebi can shine in the same way as WISHMKR Jirachi, but it goes through shiny check twice instead of once, which means the chance becomes 1/67108864, and currently there are only 10 legitimate Shiny Ageto Celebi in the world, with Lax being the only known Nature (apparently, just like WISHMKR Jirachi, only certain Nature can be shiny)

But on the other hand, apparently the rumor is wrong and Ageto Celebi cannot shine at all.
    Honestly I don't believe that there are 10 of them, if the chance is 1/67108864. Except if 9 of them are clones, and only 1 is the original. That would also explain why there's only 1 known Nature (Lax), because all of them have the same Nature. But considering the chance, I doubt there's even ONE legitimate Shiny Ageto Celebi in the world.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 130 of 914 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast