Page 140 of 893 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 22319

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Congratulation everyone ! I want that shiny male nidoran as well for my badge quest ah

So, after 7263 RE, I can move on with my badge quest ~! I wanted a hophip at first, but then when this baby appeared it was good too http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4639e000.jpg

He has Bashful nature, and will be named Beryl ^^ And since he is pink, I want to say this, Community hunt completed !
    Last edited by goldensteambun; 23rd February 2013 at 5:59 PM.

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Congratulations to all the new shiny hunts! I've somewhat decided to not go through a BQ on my Platinum. I want to play though
    the game and try out the Masuda Method for the first time, as I have never tried it before.
    Anyways good luck to all the ongoing hunts! I hope that Pokemon shines soon for all of you.

Congrats to Jonny7197 on Duosion, Scrufox86 on Druddigon, Shiny Supercow on Porygon , Dangertrout on Pansear, City Of Delusion on Mareep, TheMaster327 on Regirock, YNCRN on Litwick, Scrufox86 on Latios, shadorai on Tranquill, Crimson Blazer on Rufflet and It Is I on Nidoran!

As for me i'm still SRing for suicune now @11555 SRs im actually having fun with this hunt and im going to be getting HG later today and ill be SRing for Cyndaquil after i get suicune i will continue my Platinum BQ til i complete it gl everyone on all your hunt
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

BADGEQUEST COMPLETE!

My final shiny just appeared and it was one of the ones I wanted... Nidoran(f)!!
    Appeared after 2,983 REs and 34 Yanma lol.

So happy I've completed this quest! Now I'm off to get the final badge and do the elite 4. Thanks for the motivation guys :-)

Best of luck everyone!

EDIT - If Nidoran female is considered more pink than purple then CH complete too (although its eye and tongue are red too).
    Last edited by dan2point5; 23rd February 2013 at 9:13 PM.

WOO HOO!!!! Finally, after 6 weeks and 2947 eggs my third and final shiny squirtle hatched! Just training him up to a blastoise. Now on to caterpie, my next hunt. Im glad it turned up before the month ended.

Good luck on everyones hunts, and well done for the recent shinirs

Special congrats to dan2point5 for finishing your badgeqest

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

Yay... Just done the riskiest thing ever... Using the GTS to trade over my Jolly Jap. Ditto and my Lv 100 Tauros to my Black 2 from Black... Now all I need to do is get Join Avenue to level 15... It's at level 5 at the moment...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

13,800 SRs

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Yay... Just done the riskiest thing ever... Using the GTS to trade over my Jolly Jap. Ditto and my Lv 100 Tauros to my Black 2 from Black... Now all I need to do is get Join Avenue to level 15... It's at level 5 at the moment...
    The trick is that you offer a pokemon nobody really wants for them, and is rare so few people will offer pokemon for it(as opposed to, say, patrat).

The best one to do this with is Dunsparce. Offer it up for the Ditto/Tauros, then make the trade for the Dunsparce. That makes it far less risky.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    The trick is that you offer a pokemon nobody really wants for them, and is rare so few people will offer pokemon for it(as opposed to, say, patrat).

The best one to do this with is Dunsparce. Offer it up for the Ditto/Tauros, then make the trade for the Dunsparce. That makes it far less risky.
    I used Pidove Lv 2, holding a Destiny Knot, and a Lillipup Lv 7 (and quick game switching!). The Tauros/Ditto were both Lv 100, as they were in the Daycare for their whole lives...
    Last edited by TheMaster327; 23rd February 2013 at 10:40 PM.
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

13,800 SRs

WOO HOO 153 eggs in I found my Shiny Deino!!....its (M) with Adamant nature(which i love) its stats are HP 12 ATK 6 DEF 6 SpATK 4 SpDEF 6 SPEED 6(pretty good adamant -spatk +atk). it was hatched in castelia city.

...3 boxes of eggs left...nothing more

...and no news on FR 2nd Abra yet...

edit: just evolved into Hydreigon ...took forever to lvl...

EDIT2: would Deino count for CH? pink spots on collar/red mouth(mostly for pink spots since that is actually different from regular Deino)...if so CH completed #2
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 24th February 2013 at 6:08 PM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Well, congrats on shiny deino, nidoran f(especially this one as it was my first shiny I ever hunted), and Squirtle to name a few. I've now given up my Jap. Black 2 and White 2 for lost, so I lost both my shiny Magnemites and my Shiny Azurill . Ahh well, nothing I can do about it I suppose. If I'm lucky maybe I'll find them someday.

But anywho, I'm up to 4,001 REs in my SS BQ hunt #2. I wish I could find some sort of the inspiration that I used to have to hunt. But anyways, good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Hey guys Ive decided to abandon SRing for oshawott at 1,067 because i was getting frustrated and wanted to actually do something on black, so i might MM for it as one of my later shinies.
    I'll be REing for My 1st shiny. I have a question ive got a patrat that im leveling so i can have illuminate during this BQ but its ability is keen eye, does this mean the watchog will evolve with keen eye or is there a chance of it having illuminate???

Quote Originally Posted by AntoHax1311 View Post
    Hey guys Ive decided to abandon SRing for oshawott at 1,067 because i was getting frustrated and wanted to actually do something on black, so i might MM for it as one of my later shinies.
    I'll be REing for My 1st shiny. I have a question ive got a patrat that im leveling so i can have illuminate during this BQ but its ability is keen eye, does this mean the watchog will evolve with keen eye or is there a chance of it having illuminate???
    It'll always have keen eye upon evolution, you'll need a Patrat with run away if you want Illuminate Watchog. Good luck on your BQ!

Cresselia is being stubborn and is now at day 10.. really wish it would shine already but oh well, gotta have patience. Gratz on the recent shinies especially Dan on completing his badge quest. Good luck, everyone.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 10/27/14
    Total Shinies: 257

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Congrats on the Deino JAWAYami! Definitely one of my fave Pokemon and pretty cool that you only got it in 153 eggs.

CharizardMaster - how do you lose TWO games? When was the last time you played them? I'd be so upset if that happened to me......really hope they turn up eventually, often these things appear as soon as you stop actually looking for them so fingers crossed. :x

Currently at 11,920 REs....almost at my 12,000 mark. Beginning to think I might never find a shiny. Hope the hunt doesn't go over 12,000 by much......

EDIT: Also, I'm wondering what people think about the Shiny Charm. I know some people love it and some hate it, personally I can see both sides but I really can't decide either way.....I don't need everyone to post their individual views again but would you say the majority of people on here think it's good, or think it's no-so-good? Or is it about 50/50? Not sure if I should trade everything over to W2 for it or not bother...
    Last edited by doodlecloud; 24th February 2013 at 4:35 PM.

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1400 REs ##### X - Route 10 - 600 REs

Voting is over...
    Next Month; March CH: Obtain a Bug or Grass type shiny via MM/RE/SR (must have the typing at time of capture/hatching)
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Voting is over...
    Next Month; March CH: Obtain a Bug or Grass type shiny via MM/RE/SR (must have the typing at time of capture/hatching)
    Really excited for this. I wanted to do this month's CH but kept telling myself not to start something new until I finished my current hunt.....however, in order to stay motivated, I've decided that, if I can't finish my hunt before the end of the month then as soon as March starts I'll put my current on hold until I complete the CH. Will be nice to have a break. Just got to decide what to go for now.....

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1400 REs ##### X - Route 10 - 600 REs

Think I'll probably go for Lileep for next month's hunt - it's quite a forgettable Pokemon (I think, anyway), and I think that it'll be a nice shiny to have. After that, if I get lucky, I'll probably try for a Joltik...

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Excited for next month's challenge! I'm currently going for Catepie/Bellsprout in my Heartgold badge Quest so if that rolls over until next month I'll have some extra motivation!
    White 2 FC: 2108 6583 8241
    HeartGold Badge Quest:

My shiny pics: http://s1336.beta.photobucket.com/us...y/My%20shinies

Today is my birthday and I'm hoping for a shiny. My shiny charm game is due for one soon so i hope its today

I am so torn! There are just so many danged adorable bug and grass pokes. I think I am leaning toward (of all things) trying to hatch a Seedot- he's just so darned cute.... or Shuckle!

My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

I'm currently doing the Masuda Method for a shiny Charmander (I know, way overdone but still). I had to abuse the heck out of breeding mechanics to make it so that the offspring have a Jolly nature and have the Belly Drum egg move. Any tips on how to stay motivated and keep my patience?
    The only Nesquik you'll ever see in 3D.

I am a proud Catholic.

Shiny Charmander! Hatched via Masuda Method on 3/7/13
    Shiny Corphish! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Skrelp! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Horsea! Chain fished on 10/31/13 (Guess this is my Halloween treat)
    Shiny Frogadier! Random encounter in Friend Safari on 11/2/13 (Modest nature and 31 IV in speed)
    Shiny Tyrunt! Hatched via Masuda Method on 11/9/13

Want my Friend Code? Here it is:
    3DS: 1891-1325-6982
    White 2: 3397 1588 5337 Peter

Voting is over...
    Ahh excuse me but I just have to express how happy and excited I am about this! I've always wanted to shiny hunt at Pattern Bush on FireRed, and I'm SRing for Snivy still, so this is PERFECT! I might even MM something extra if I get one/both in March :D
    Seriously though, I'm so happy this was chosen, I'll have to speed through FR by the end of next week since I restarted months ago and never played. I'm hoping for Snivy (ofc) and then hopefully I'll get Caterpie or Venonat at Pattern Bush, pretty sure both are there! And I'll probably breed a Nincada if I have time because I've always wanted shiny Shedinja and Ninjask :D

Anyways, congrats to Goldensteambun on Mareep, Dan2point5 on Nidoran, elorasheppard on Squirtle and JAWAYami on Deino!

My thoughts on Shiny Charm: The general consensus in this thread from what I can see is that people don't mind it, but not everyone wants to use it, which is fine. So I say if you want it, get it, if you don't, don't! Don't trouble yourself over what others think, I had a hard time at first because some people seemed to find it bad, but then I decided since I had and still have a fairly small number of shinies, the Shiny Charm would just give me a small helpful push in earning more, while still hunting with the usual odds on others games :3

Anyways, I don't have an update, been busy a lot this weekend so I'll probably hit 1400 SR and 3000 RE at most before next week, but thats fine sometimes. I'll try my best to get 1500 SR soon anyways, and hope my Shiny Charm gives me a shiny soon!

Good luck everyone else!

Edit: Also congrats TheEliteEmpoleon on Terrakion! It's the best shiny Muskateer in my opinion!
    Last edited by Lunafloon; 24th February 2013 at 10:01 PM.
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

Community Hunt Complete (x2)
    Shiny Freaking Terrakion Everybody!!!!

It seems like I'm getting the right luck in the wrong game, though. Terrakion is a dream shiny of mine anyway, so I'm certainly not complaining. My synchronise worked, so it is Jolly natured, and it has a perfect Special Defense IV, which I could've used better in a different stat. Here's what the calculator says:

#639 Terrakion [Jolly]
    IVs: 27, 28, 29 / 22, 23, 24 / 18, 19 / 19, 20 / 31 / 4, 5, 6
    Stats at Lv.45: 149|0 / 131|0 / 94|0 / 70|0 / 99|0 / 114|0

I named it Patriot because of its coloring, but does anyone else have an idea for a nickname?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Voting is over...
    *jumps out of seat*

*inhale* YAY! This is kinda coincidental, earlier today I planned on doing Hoppip MM. Cannot express my happiness.

344 REs in the Giant Chasm. Haven't done any Johto Starters recently... If I got Chikorita that would also count for the next CH, so yay!

Why is yay not a word? ಠ_ಠ

Saaatoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    *jumps out of seat*

*inhale* YAY! This is kinda coincidental, earlier today I planned on doing Hoppip MM. Cannot express my happiness.

344 REs in the Giant Chasm. Haven't done any Johto Starters recently... If I got Chikorita that would also count for the next CH, so yay!

Why is yay not a word? ಠ_ಠ
    ...just have to hope 1 doesnt hatch before March begins...XD

im happy bout the next CH too...got 6 poke(at least) i wanna get for it...almost wanna put the yellow-bellied Gible on hold to start now(but knowing my luck thats when id get a shiny early :P)....so i think ill wait till March to start, and if i get a shiny Gible before then ill MM Shellder until March...

grats on getting the coolest of the sacred sword trio

Add-On: ...oh yeah i was still wondering if my Deino counted for CH(pink spots on neck/red mouth)? because if it does CH COMPLETE x2, if not oh well i still have Dratini for that/i hunted Deino before i saw any pink/red XD
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 24th February 2013 at 9:42 PM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Finally! I'm done breeding our scramble teams!!
    Now I can finally start my Scramble BQ on B2
    Just need to decide if I want to SR the starter or RE something instead
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Page 140 of 893 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast