Page 144 of 894 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 22336

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

I haven't been able to hunt much these past few days. I am over 300 eggs for Charmander and no shinies have shown up. Just gotta keep on keeping on I guess.
    The only Nesquik you'll ever see in 3D.

I am a proud Catholic.

Shiny Charmander! Hatched via Masuda Method on 3/7/13
    Shiny Corphish! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Skrelp! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Horsea! Chain fished on 10/31/13 (Guess this is my Halloween treat)
    Shiny Frogadier! Random encounter in Friend Safari on 11/2/13 (Modest nature and 31 IV in speed)
    Shiny Tyrunt! Hatched via Masuda Method on 11/9/13

Want my Friend Code? Here it is:
    3DS: 1891-1325-6982
    White 2: 3397 1588 5337 Peter

Congrats to everyone and all the new shiny pokes you all have gotten! Keep up the great work ^.^ As for me, less than one hour before the end of the month my Uxie decided to shine after only 1500 SRs! I got the nature I wanted and couldn't be happier. I am still deciding on my community hunt target for next month but until then will most likely be going for Mespirt for my next SR hunt. keep it up everyone, until next time ^.^

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79...psa2fd2c30.png
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79...ps5ddb668d.png
    Pokemon Y Friend Code : Jamie 3582 9560 5564
    Friend Safari: Fighting= Machoke, Throh, Riolu
    Check out my shiny album: http://s9.beta.photobucket.com/user/...mies%20Shinies
    Current Shiny Hunt-Misdreavus

My Shiny Pokemon (all caught or hatched by me)

Congrats to Markasdarkas, JAWAYami, City Of Delusion, SEGludian, ChaChi, Helio, and any others who obtained shinies recently.

I did a large amount of encounters today and got to 5,347 REs on my SS BQ hunt on Route 32. I've decided that the shiny I want most from this route is Mareep, but I'll really take anything.

Good luck everyone!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Thanks for the gratz everyone :]. Also, gratz to JAWAYami on Absol and Chachi on Uxie! Those are two awesome shinies I plan to hunt for eventually.

Well, looks like Wynaut didn't shine for me in time but I want to complete this hunt so I'm gonna stick to it. Which means I'll be getting a late start on this months CH and I thought of an awesome hunt I can do for it too! I'm gonna keep this hunt secret so hopefully Wynaut shines soon so I can begin it. Well, that's all for now, good luck everyone!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 10/27/14
    Total Shinies: 257

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Caught Joey's top 1% Rattata today! LOL. Caught a shiny rattata in sewers.

I'm not really good with the shiny thing but eh, I'll give it a go
    My first shiny was a shiny tympole: Random encount
    Placeinwheel forest
    Game: White 1
    This shiny made me surprized I jumped screaming " A SHINY RANDOM ENCOUNTER OF TYMPOLE OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!" It was level 13 and I just threw and ultra ball and it got caught, I was so surprized! Its weird how I didnt level it up and use it as a main pokemon :/
    Now its in pokemon Black 2 and a shiny semitoad, Trying to get shiny tympole again, hatching from an egg, hope this method works...
    Number 2: Shiny gible: Pokemon black 2
    I found this 1 after black tower, It took me 1/2/3 days to complete black tower, this includes getting out of the tower later and do whatever,level stuff up and go back.
    I went to alders house and found this little beauty at level 1 from Alders grandson, Id rather the shiny dratini than this shiny gible as shiny dratini looks better,evolves into dragonair and dragonate, and they look EPIC in shiny mode, with this gible, its useless evolving it, yea gabite is cool but I'll breed my shiny gible (Thats my method if I need another that you can only get once in the game)
    Now Pokemon Soul silver RED GYARDOUS: This fella was not tough at all, use an ultra ball or 3 and bam caught at full health (I go ultra balls when I find legends at full health or plain old shinys either way) But the shiny Gyarous, was part of the game, and you needed to encounter it to go on in the game (like with sudowoodo, my best bud for a few badges and he appeared in my PC and was a strength slave from then on now Ho-oh does that job with Gyardous) I got heart-broken...
    And i only used gyardous to beat up some weak gym badges and wild encounters or just a plain old healer and let Ferligater do the work.

atm im going back and fourth REing Dreamyard(hoping for Venomoth/Ariados) and MMing Yanma(i keep putting this hunt down/picking it back up)..after i may MM Surskit(Masqurain FTW :P)...after something shines at DY RE i may go back to route 10 for Bouffalant/Rufflet
    ....also gotta train/give my Absol an awsome moveset(as soon as i find 1...)
    did 3k DY encounters so far
    good luck on all hunts

edit: switched my MM hunt to Scyther(wanna get a shiny Scizor someday and a shiny Scyther is the best place to start XD)
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 1st March 2013 at 4:31 PM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Well, I fail the Community hunt (again). I do not know what I want hunt in March. I guess I will go back trying to get my shiny driftloon.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

I didn't have any luck in my hunt for Mareep (still under 1000 encounters in B2)
    Moving down to route 20 in hopes of a shiny Sewaddle or Sunkern for the CH.

edit - the more i look at the Patrat shiny sprite, the more I wish they had kept that color scheme for Watchog. I actually like Patrat's shiny form.
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 1st March 2013 at 3:56 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Congrats for anyone with a shiny!!!
    And for the everyone still searching, keep going!

I'm going to start my MM for Treecko tonight and i was wondering what is the best way to do that?

1. Breed a lot of eggs, store them en hatch them all one after one.
    2. Breed 5 eggs (6th pokémon is one with flame body) and hatch them before getting 5 new eggs.
    3. Save, get 5 eggs, hatch en SR if no shiny?

Thanks for help!

Quote Originally Posted by blisseytank View Post
    Congrats for anyone with a shiny!!!
    And for the everyone still searching, keep going!

I'm going to start my MM for Treecko tonight and i was wondering what is the best way to do that?

1. Breed a lot of eggs, store them en hatch them all one after one.
    2. Breed 5 eggs (6th pokémon is one with flame body) and hatch them before getting 5 new eggs.
    3. Save, get 5 eggs, hatch en SR if no shiny?

Thanks for help!
    I don't think there is a "best way" it's usually only people's opinions on which is the best way for them!
    I usually did #2 - but then I read about people who did #1 and that's the method I've been using and
    I've gotten like 60 eggs in a hour that way and then the hatching takes a while xD. I read about #3 and
    tried it, but it didn't work for me. But what i'm trying to do now is
    Put my pokemon in the daycare
    save
    get 60 eggs
    hatch 60 eggs
    no shiny - SR or try again later
    So that two hours isn't recorded and I won't feel like I wasted time lol
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

So feb is over and Kyurem haven't shone yet.I'ts ok though,since Cyndaquil was my main hunt for feb,and it shone already.^-^
    I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate in this month's CH.I really want to make Kyurem shine first.I'm also very busy for the next 2 weeks.
    Anyways,Congratz on all the new shinies.I wish I could name them all but they are far too many successful hunts since the last time I posted.^-^;
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

WOO HOO!! after 3134 REs something decided to shine at Dreamyard...A Level 49 Ledian(F)...not the Venomoth i want but eh...i can keep hunting for that...anyways Ledian is Serious nature but likes to relax...contradict much...Early Bird ability and its stats are: HP 127 ATK 45 DEF 57 SPATK 72 SPDEF 119 SPEED 98

WOOT Community Hunt COMPLETE!!

GL on all ongoing hunts CH or otherwise.

my 1st dbl battle shiny(with watchog), caught her in a net ball, and im gonna RE till i find the blue moth(or till i get bored and mm it XD)

edit: IV's 29/12,13/7,8/27,28/13,14/20,21
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 2nd March 2013 at 5:01 AM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

OK I guess I'll do my shiny Turtwig hunt a my CH this month. I'm currently at 707 SR's for a Turtwig for my BQ. No shiny yet though. Wish me luck on my hunt guys!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

hi everybody so far on diamond i am hunting a shiny chansey and i am not evolving it because shiny chansey is cool and shiney blissey is stupid. i am trying breeding and chain. good luck.
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

COMMUNITY HUNT COMPLETE I decided to take a break from hatching for shiny cyndaquil and switched to Caterpie and after 121 eggs with the shiny charm it hatched. Male Naughty Nature. IVs: 0 - 9 / 0 - 31 / 0 - 29 / 0 - 31 / 0 - 31 / 26, 31. Photo 156.jpg
    Current Hunts

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout- Found on June 27, 2013
    2. Shiny Unkown A- Found on July 1st, 2013
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male- Found on July 25 2013
    4. Shiny Spinrak- Found on July 26 2013
    5. Shiny Spearow- Found on July 28th 2013
    6. Shiny Psyduck- Found on July 28th 2013
    7. Shiny Noctowl- Found on Oct 2nd 2013
    8. Shiny Diglett- Found on August 9th 2014

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Congrats to City of Delusion on Cresselia, JAWAYami on Absol, Markasdarkas on Uxie, PokeTrainer Nova on Ratata, JAWAYami again on Ledian, and Shiny Lord on Caterpie!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    edit - the more i look at the Patrat shiny sprite, the more I wish they had kept that color scheme for Watchog. I actually like Patrat's shiny form.
    I agree...Shiny Patrat looks a ton better than non-shiny...But Watchog's colors still look awful as a shiny...
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore!; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 6,200 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 4,600 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 1,400 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Wow, gratz to JAWAYami on Ledian (and being the first to complete this months CH!) and Shiny lord on Caterpie!

I also have to agree about Patrat, it looks amazing and I love the blue eyes. It was my first ever random shiny and was pretty much the reason why I started hunting, although, I do kinda regret evolving it into Watchog lol. Which brings up the question, how did you all get into shiny hunting? Did you find a random shiny and decided you wanted more (like I did lol) or something else? But good luck everyone, hopefully our targets shine soon.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 10/27/14
    Total Shinies: 257

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Got a HUGE car trip today (going to vermont from NY) perfect time to score a Marill! XD
    Gotta do that CH too. Been offline here 4 quite some time now :/ I'll be getting back into it.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Hi guys. Congratulations to shiny lord on caterpie and city on cresselia, and the many, many others in my week's absence (apology will be on my profile soon.)
    I'm thrilled about this months community hunt, i have chose Bulbasaur to tie in with my kanto starters trio, hopefully he'll count even though he's a dual type. I haven't been hesitant and am currently at 150 eggs! Everstoning for calm to boost the sp. def, is this a good idea? (Vm me) Gl to all!!!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    Wow, gratz to JAWAYami on Ledian (and being the first to complete this months CH!) and Shiny lord on Caterpie!

I also have to agree about Patrat, it looks amazing and I love the blue eyes. It was my first ever random shiny and was pretty much the reason why I started hunting, although, I do kinda regret evolving it into Watchog lol. Which brings up the question, how did you all get into shiny hunting? Did you find a random shiny and decided you wanted more (like I did lol) or something else? But good luck everyone, hopefully our targets shine soon.
    I first got into shiny hunting after I found my first shiny on Diamond which was a shiny Geodude!
    Current Hunts

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout- Found on June 27, 2013
    2. Shiny Unkown A- Found on July 1st, 2013
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male- Found on July 25 2013
    4. Shiny Spinrak- Found on July 26 2013
    5. Shiny Spearow- Found on July 28th 2013
    6. Shiny Psyduck- Found on July 28th 2013
    7. Shiny Noctowl- Found on Oct 2nd 2013
    8. Shiny Diglett- Found on August 9th 2014

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Quote Originally Posted by Nesquik3D View Post
    Still hatching Charmander. I swear they look yellower and yellower every time...
    I know what you mean. I thought I was just mistaken when I saw that I actually received my shiny charmander.

I first got into shiny hunting when I ran into my shiny Pupitar(NOW T-tar) in japanese black version.I tried MMing ,but I wasn't successful.Then I started trading for RNGed flawles shinies but it wasn't fun at all.I got back and after my first successful hunt It became a hobby.^-^
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

I finally got my Shiny Banner back. So happy.
    how did you all get into shiny hunting?
    I found a shiny Pidgey randomly while training my Miltank on SoulSilver. I freaked out like crazy and I researched them better. Then I decided I would hunt on my SS. And the rest came naturally /

10 REs for Alomomola in Virbank City. 40 SRs for Abra. Or 200 Abra seen. Congrats to any recent shinys and GL to everyone!

Saaatoshi!

Hi guys cocoadragon here just gonna update on my hunts im at 2300 SRs for the jhoto starters or 6900 seen and im at 1000 SRs for rotom
    not expecting to get anything soon but we'll see good luck with those hunts guys and congrats on the cresselia(Jealous!),caterpie and
    \ledian and im going to leave my avatar as chikorita :] wont be changing it anytime soon
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Page 144 of 894 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast