Page 150 of 948 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 23679

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

  1. #3726
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you need to know?
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    ^ THIS! Couldn't have said it any better.

    Also, gratz to Jelicent on Shinx, Wyverndust on Nidoran F, Markasdarkas on Bulbasaur, starrrah on Feebas and WaterTypesFTW on the random Basculin! And any others I may have missed.

    Well, long ago before I started posting here I encountered a shiny Heatmor after only 2-3 days of hunting. I think I only had like 4-5 shinies back then and I loved that Heatmor but for some reason I decided to foolishly trade it away on the GTS for a Pokemon that turned out to be hacked! So now today I've decided to reclaim that Heatmor and I've been hunting in Victory Road for it alongside with Registeel. Hopefully it shines for me! Well, thanks for the gratz everyone and good luck!
    Oh man that stinks that you got a hacked Pokemon for it. Good luck reclaiming Heatmor, it's an awesome shiny.
    The only Nesquik you'll ever see in 3D.

    I am a proud Catholic.

    Shiny Charmander! Hatched via Masuda Method on 3/7/13
    Shiny Corphish! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Skrelp! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Horsea! Chain fished on 10/31/13 (Guess this is my Halloween treat)
    Shiny Frogadier! Random encounter in Friend Safari on 11/2/13 (Modest nature and 31 IV in speed)
    Shiny Tyrunt! Hatched via Masuda Method on 11/9/13

    Want my Friend Code? Here it is:
    3DS: 1891-1325-6982
    White 2: 3397 1588 5337 Peter


  2. #3727
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    With my Companion....
    Posts
    297

    Default

    @City of Delusion Good luck on your hunts!
    Shinies:

    HG Nuzlocke League!

    Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

  3. #3728
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Massive congrats to anyone who has recently obtained a shiny. I haven't posted for a while for the simple fact I haven't been hunting.

    But this week I decided I'd casually take part in the CH in my spare time. And after 341 eggs I can say Community Hunt Complete as shiny bulbasaur just hatched. I've already hatched one before but I wanna own all 3 Kanto starters in their first evolution now.

    Good luck everyone.

  4. #3729
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Fine, I probably didn't choose the best of words, I admit it. I love how everyone got butthurt by a mere comment; that just goes to show that deep down, I have a bit of reason and perhaps *some* not all of all, really do waste a lot of time. But everyone can do what they like; I couldn't be less worried! Relax!

    Still, I hope I can resume my Zorua hunt in the near future. Congrats on the shinies so far, especially that Heatmor hunt. The shiny form is spectacular.
    Most people tend to get upset when they are directly insulted, and you chose to insult half the people in this thread. I'm not surprised they were upset, and I also find it interesting that you chose to essentially reiterate your insult again instead of just moving on.

    Anyways, no news for my hunts. I don't have much time to play in the first place, and now I seem to have developed carpal tunnel. I'm not supposed to play video games or use the computer anymore. Of course, that's not actually reasonable. I do office work, I can't NOT type. >.< but I am avoiding playing my DS until I can get this checked out by a specialist.
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 9th March 2013 at 6:43 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

  5. #3730
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Trading away a legit shiny for a hack. Thats the risk of the GTS 90% of legendary and cool stuff on there is dodgy. I just looked at Venasaur lvl 90+ males just now and two of the 100 ones had the same trainer which says it all.

    As for people knocking those for spending hours on a search for one shiny.
    People do it because they enjoy the thrill of the chase, they know they will send it out with special pride it, they enjoy every moment of using it in a fun play through and they know they'll be able to look through their boxes and remember that effort and what its worth to them.
    A good shiny hunter doesnt come on here to show off their own finds. They come on to share with others and to genuinely enjoy seeing like minded colleagues get what they worked for because they understand the effort required.

    People who hax, cheat and lie things where legit don't get that feeling all they get is a different color.

    As for my current hunt I havent seen Lavesta an egg shine after 200 or so but I have got one with 31,14-15,31,31,30,31 male which might make me move onto trying a different bug since as a breeder is just valuable to me.

  6. #3731
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Congrats to YNCRN on Phanpy, Shiny Hunter Se7en on Budew, JAWAYami on Kricketune, Nesquik3D on Charmander, Cronkr on Rhyhorn, City of Delusion on Sunskit, Jelicent on Shinx (seen quite a few Shinxes lately...I hope I get one early in my BQ!), Wyverndust on a female Nidoran, Markasdarkas on Bulbasaur, starrrah on Feebas, and WaterTypesFTW on Basculin!

    I did a little hunting yesterday, but just the usual 50 SRs and 200 REs. I might hunt later but idk yet.

    I found out that on top of getting over a cold/sore throat, I also now have both pink eye and ear infections. So no work for me tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime though, my right ear must have found out that I'll be fighting back with meds, and so after I left the Docs, while I was picking up my prescriptions, my ear started to feel like it was getting plugged...and by the time I walked out, I was (and still am) half deaf in that ear and it's fairly painful. Not excruciating or anything though, but a reasonably obnoxious amount. So I currently feel like a walking contagion (I've never had pink eye before, so I've never known what it's like to feel like I have to disinfect everything I touch). I'm scared that my laptop, 3DSes, my phone, and everything else is just contaminated and that I'll get reinfected quickly (what am I supposed to do, stare at the ceiling until I'm not contagious anymore?). I'll just have to wipe down everything with Lysol or something...

    But I told myself "well, other people on this thread have worse things going on," and sure enough, I refresh to see Danger's post, so uh...Congrats, you win. My condolences, of course...

    But like I said, I'll still be contagious tomorrow, so I won't be working and might be able to get some hunting done. Or I might just not touch my games. I don't know yet =.= But for now, I might try to take a nap if my ear doesn't keep me awake.

    Oh, and I did work last night, so I'm really scared I passed it on to a bunch of people. But nothing really felt wrong except for when I first woke up, so I didn't suspect pink eye and figured it was just a cold symptom. Meh...I feel awful for that =.=

    Good luck everyone!


    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    heh, this made me laugh, especially because I also have an infection + a flu burning through me right now. Also, I won this game ages ago with the tumor (is it cancer? we don't know! diagnostic surgery this summer)
    yeah, it sucks, but on the up side it very effectively helped me sort out my priorities in life. so, hurrah silver lining!
    (I'm not doing very well at this no typing thing >.<)
    Haha, I'm glad some humor's being derived from this Yeah, I was namely thinking of the tumor with what I said earlier (good luck with that by the way =\ Didn't realize you were still waiting for more info on it!). I figured you've got something much worse so I shouldn't complain a whole lot.

    As for my nap...Epic failure. My ear pain kept me tossing and turning for most of the hour I spent trying. I think I got around 10 minutes of actual sleep in that mix since time seemed to jump a bit near the end...Part of me really wants to shiny hunt, but I'm feeling really anxious (and infuriated) with this ear pain, so I don't know if I can just sit down and hunt for more than a few minutes >.<
    Last edited by Cpchris; 9th March 2013 at 10:20 PM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★


    Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 1,500 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 12,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 9,300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

  7. #3732
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Darn I encounter a Shiny Poliwhirl today but forgot I sold my poke balls (No shiny Poliwrath for me).

    Also I forgot to mention that I also got a Shiny Duskull from en egg (Normally not by that Methed). I keep hearing shines are ultra Rare but yet I keep seeing them. They don't appear to be all that rare.

  8. #3733
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I just got my Shining Charm! Finally!

    Time to do a Route 7 hunt!

  9. #3734
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpchris View Post
    Congrats to YNCRN on Phanpy, Shiny Hunter Se7en on Budew, JAWAYami on Kricketune, Nesquik3D on Charmander, Cronkr on Rhyhorn, City of Delusion on Sunskit, Jelicent on Shinx (seen quite a few Shinxes lately...I hope I get one early in my BQ!), Wyverndust on a female Nidoran, Markasdarkas on Bulbasaur, starrrah on Feebas, and WaterTypesFTW on Basculin!

    I did a little hunting yesterday, but just the usual 50 SRs and 200 REs. I might hunt later but idk yet.

    I found out that on top of getting over a cold/sore throat, I also now have both pink eye and ear infections. So no work for me tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime though, my right ear must have found out that I'll be fighting back with meds, and so after I left the Docs, while I was picking up my prescriptions, my ear started to feel like it was getting plugged...and by the time I walked out, I was (and still am) half deaf in that ear and it's fairly painful. Not excruciating or anything though, but a reasonably obnoxious amount. So I currently feel like a walking contagion (I've never had pink eye before, so I've never known what it's like to feel like I have to disinfect everything I touch). I'm scared that my laptop, 3DSes, my phone, and everything else is just contaminated and that I'll get reinfected quickly (what am I supposed to do, stare at the ceiling until I'm not contagious anymore?). I'll just have to wipe down everything with Lysol or something...

    But I told myself "well, other people on this thread have worse things going on," and sure enough, I refresh to see Danger's post, so uh...Congrats, you win. My condolences, of course...

    But like I said, I'll still be contagious tomorrow, so I won't be working and might be able to get some hunting done. Or I might just not touch my games. I don't know yet =.= But for now, I might try to take a nap if my ear doesn't keep me awake.

    Oh, and I did work last night, so I'm really scared I passed it on to a bunch of people. But nothing really felt wrong except for when I first woke up, so I didn't suspect pink eye and figured it was just a cold symptom. Meh...I feel awful for that =.=

    Good luck everyone!
    heh, this made me laugh, especially because I also have an infection + a flu burning through me right now. Also, I won this game ages ago with the tumor (is it cancer? we don't know! diagnostic surgery this summer)
    yeah, it sucks, but on the up side it very effectively helped me sort out my priorities in life. so, hurrah silver lining!
    (I'm not doing very well at this no typing thing >.<)

    my B2 BQ is at 2090 encounters, I kind of wanted to get to the odds in this hunt, so I might put in a few minutes here and there despite the fact that I'm not supposed to. Just when I'm stuck in doctors offices so I dont go batty

    Anyways, good luck to everyone in their hunts! especially those doing the CH! I hope to have a few more names to add to the OP by the end of the month, so keep at it!
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 9th March 2013 at 8:37 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

  10. #3735
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,258

    Exclamation

    So I was EV training my Charmeleon, OK? I was maxing out its Speed by battling Basculin in Aspertia City. I see a patch of swirling water. I go into the patch of swirling water.

        Spoiler:- And this is what I see...:

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  11. #3736
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Hey Guis I'm new here!

    I was hunting in Victory Road and after 5735 RE My Shiny Druddigon appeared! I caught it in a nest ball but unfortunately it's Modest Nature Now I'm trying to complete my Pokedex to get the Shiny Charm. Do you guys have any tips to catch every pokemon?

  12. #3737
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatGoomba View Post
    Hey Guis I'm new here!

    I was hunting in Victory Road and after 5735 RE My Shiny Druddigon appeared! I caught it in a nest ball but unfortunately it's Modest Nature Now I'm trying to complete my Pokedex to get the Shiny Charm. Do you guys have any tips to catch every pokemon?
    Make as much use of Poke Transfer as you can. If you have a good variety in your Generation IV game(s), it can really speed up the process.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  13. #3738
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Make as much use of Poke Transfer as you can. If you have a good variety in your Generation IV game(s), it can really speed up the process.
    Unfortunately my cousins stole and sold all of my IV gen Pokemon games . On a side note I'm now hunting for shiny Litwick and I'm using a modest synchronizer.

  14. #3739
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatGoomba View Post
    Unfortunately my cousins stole and sold all of my IV gen Pokemon games . On a side note I'm now hunting for shiny Litwick and I'm using a modest synchronizer.

    I would've murdered my cousins if they did that. Did they get away with it? Gonna need to secure your games so it doesn't happen again.

  15. #3740
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Just went over the odds on route 32, 8,325 REs. Still hoping for something shiny below 9,000 but who knows.

    Good luck everyone!

    Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest


    Complete!

    3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456




  16. #3741
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizardmaster#1 View Post
    Just went over the odds on route 32, 8,325 REs. Still hoping for something shiny below 9,000 but who knows.

    Good luck everyone!
    Aww that sucks, I hate going over the odds.
    I'm predicting around 10,300 for you, for some reason I just have a feeling :/ sorry.

    Anyway, my hunt updates

    Shroomish eggies - 3470
    Abra - 3350
    Route 32 - 2450 RE
    Petalburg Woods - 2140 - RE
    Torchic - 5830 SR

    Feel free to throw some predictions my way, it would be greatly appreciated.

    Congrats on all the new shinies and good luck everyone

    My Shinies

    Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

    Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

  17. #3742
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceecee-typhlosion View Post
    Aww that sucks, I hate going over the odds.
    I'm predicting around 10,300 for you, for some reason I just have a feeling :/ sorry.

    Anyway, my hunt updates

    Shroomish eggies - 3470
    Abra - 3350
    Route 32 - 2450 RE
    Petalburg Woods - 2140 - RE
    Torchic - 5830 SR

    Feel free to throw some predictions my way, it would be greatly appreciated.

    Congrats on all the new shinies and good luck everyone
    Haha it's fine, your shroomish hunt is far past mine, I'm only a few hundred over. Speaking of which, I'm at 8,600 REs now.

    Hmm predictions.... 3,640 eggs for shroomish, 8,500 for abra, 7,200 REs for route 32, 3,400 for Petalburg, aaaaand 8,192 for Torchic (went with the odds for that one). Good luck!

    Good luck everyone.

    Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest


    Complete!

    3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456




  18. #3743
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    Lileep takes a long time to hatch, so morale on my end is sort of low... I've only done about 70 eggs so far, and all my boxes are nearly full. If I fill them all up, I'm going to try and hatch everything. I have a load of Wobbuffet eggs left, so one of them may be pink...

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


    "For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

    My Animelist


  19. #3744
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Idris;Alicante
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Hey guy! As you can see by my sig, I've gone right back into my wonderful White 2 Badge Quest, hunting for Eevee at Castelia Park. At 1,455 RE's right now. Will it shine soon? Only time will tell...
    ~RaichuArcanine~

    My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

  20. #3745
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    104

    Default

    I've been hunting for a shiny mewtwo on and off (mostly off) since last June. I lost count at 4000+ SR's. Beginning to wonder if it's even possible at this point.
    FC 3351-5069-8758
    Dark type friend safari with Pawniard, Crawdaunt, and Liepard

    3x Shiny Halloween 2013 Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Drifblim

  21. #3746
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I decided to take a break from searching for a shiny Metang but as I was leaving the area I found a shiny Golbat so I'm on my way to a shiny Crobat!

  22. #3747
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I am on the hunt for a shiny Eevee to evolve into a shiny Umbreon. It will be my first shiny ever which will make it even more sweet!
    Pokemon Heart Gold Adventure Started March 17th 2013
    Badges: 16

    Current Team:




    Currently Hunting:


    100 Soft Resets


    Shinies


    1000 SR

  23. #3748
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    32

    Default

    @Zane Clarthy
    Thank you so much for the suggestions! I wound up naming her Andromeda, she's currently a nidorina. Contemplating on whether I want to evolve her.

    In other news I managed to complete my national dex last night, the only event legendary I still need is meloetta. But without wi-fi, a snowstorm going on outside, my mom in town for my brother and his girl friend's baby shower later today the chances of me getting to a Gamestop to get the meloetta event going on right now. But I suppose it doesn't really matter as I received both the round and shiny charms last night.

    Been slowly SRing for shiny snivy, but with the baby shower later today I doubt I'll have much time for any hunting.

    Oh and congrats to all those who have found shinnies since my last post!

  24. #3749
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    109

    Default

    I finally after 1513SR i have another shiny yet the two main shiny legends i want still wont come out. Check which legend appeared only took one ultra ball and my syncer didn't work still happy it showed.
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps08253577.jpg

    Congrats on golbat and others i may have missed, keep up the hunting peeps your shinies will shine soon.
        Spoiler:- Shiny Trainer Card:

  25. #3750
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Congrats on the Shiny Golbat and others that I have missed since I last posted here. Looking forward to getting this Shiny Cyndaquil. Well, current hunt updates

    Cyndaquil- 818 SRs.

    Celestial Tower- 0 REs


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Page 150 of 948 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •