Page 152 of 937 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 23419

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

My first shiny was a Male Nidoran, named Bleu. My nickname is evidence to that, and it's by far the most favourite shiny of mine. He's a Nidoking, and one day I hope to get a shiny Nidoran female to join him. =)

Serebii lurker since 2006.

I'm still SRing for Kyurem.It's been almost a month.Why won't it shine! *sigh*
    Anyways.I've also started a game on my SS so that I'd be able to SR some legends,Specially Latias(The enigma stone one).

Quote Originally Posted by dan2point5 View Post
    Just transferred all my shinies over to 1 game now so they're all together. Just counted and I've obtained 51 (69 if I include chained ones too). Pretty happy with that amount to be fair!
    If I had to pick a favourite out of them all I'd say either Altaria or Giratina. Both pretty epic shinies!

How many have you guys obtained and which ones are your favourites?
    I have 23 shinies.It's really hard to choose one or even two favorites!O_o
    I need to think for a while.Lol.
    Last edited by 2rsa; 11th March 2013 at 8:37 PM.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

OH MY GOD....NUUUUUUU.

I just had another shiny fail on my Crystal Version. Shiny freakin Lugia struggled itself to death. It only took about 300 SR's for it to appear so at least it wasnt a long hunt. On to reclaim the Sea Guardian.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

^sry for your lost Lugia...

as my hunts stand now, im at 5650 REs at Route 12(would be more but had things to do last 2 days), and my SR im SRing 4 Abras and a Scyther and nothing yet(not really keeping track of #).

as for my fav shiny i own... im kinda torn between Haunter(my fav poke ever), Dragonite(tied for 2nd fav with Umbreon, 1st fished shiny, and ....4REs!!!), Umbreon(tied for 2nd fav with Dragonite, and 1st shiny on my white/1st MMed shiny[Eevee]), and Absol(was a very nice suprise at 300REs)....and if i would choose an honorable mention, itd be Metagross...cant go wrong with 126REs...XD
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 11th March 2013 at 8:20 PM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    OH MY GOD....NUUUUUUU.

I just had another shiny fail on my Crystal Version. Shiny freakin Lugia struggled itself to death. It only took about 300 SR's for it to appear so at least it wasnt a long hunt. On to reclaim the Sea Guardian.
    Wow bad luck man :/

GL with finding it again.
    Pokemon Heart Gold Adventure Started March 17th 2013
    Badges: 16

Current Team:

Currently Hunting:

100 Soft Resets

Shinies

1000 SR

OH WORD I feel so sorry for you Master Leo! That is an amazing shiny, I wish you luck in getting that back!

In overall terms of shinies I have gotten, I have obtained 16 shinies. However, two of them I no longer own due to losing them (Krabby and Bibarel). My favourite shiny? It has to be my Shiny Lugia. That pink is just perfect on Lugia, and it goes hand-in-hand with it's amazing HGSS sprite.

Hunting wise, I am at 250 REs in Wellspring Cave for Roggenrola, and 200 REs for Marill on Route 212. I would like to have a long hunt for once, around 14k would be ok for me.

Good luck and congrats!
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Sorry to hear about that lost Lugia, that truely sucks and I hope you can reclaim it soon.

I'm now at 390 Mudkip eggs hatched, been flying today! Got 60 left to hatch of this batch so I've got my fingers crossed.

Best of luck everyone!

currently trying to hatched my boyfriends dream shiny (skarmory with drill peck, brave bird and sky attack) currently at 342 eggs i'm hoping it will appear soonish as i'm starting to get bored of seeing grey and red on this bird.
    Trainer name:Chloé

friend safari pokes: camerupt, phanpy and diggersby

my partner is looking for codes for his safari his fc is 2535-3947-9456
    his safari is grass with oddish, swadloon and maractus
    pm me if you want to add him

Shiny ball challenge
    I have set myself the challenge of getting all possible non legendary pokemon shiny with pokeball matching the shiny colours as closely as possible

Well, after getting back from the horribly run hospital (no ER doctors from midnight till 8am, why didn't they tell me so i could go home and get a bit of rest instead of getting WORSE in their stupid waiting room >: ( I thought I was going to die) it turns out I'm essentially stuck in bed until my kidney heals up a bit. so to heck with the carpal tunnel, I'm playing some pokemon to retain some sanity
    Should I do my BQ in B2 or MM caterpie on W2?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Well, after getting back from the horribly run hospital (no ER doctors from midnight till 8am, why didn't they tell me so i could go home and get a bit of rest instead of getting WORSE in their stupid waiting room >: ( I thought I was going to die) it turns out I'm essentially stuck in bed until my kidney heals up a bit. so to heck with the carpal tunnel, I'm playing some pokemon to retain some sanity
    Should I do my BQ in B2 or MM caterpie on W2?
    This story sounds terrible hope you feel better soon and i think you should continue your BQ

i have i think 38 shinies and my favorite is well i cant pick but My favorite color shiny is blue

as for my hunts im around 13000 starters seen and im at 2882 SRs for rotom
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Amazing thing happened to me this morning: I finally hatched my shiny Charmander! Shiny Charizard is one of my dream shinies so I finally took the initiative to get one. My plan was to do it during the bus ride to and from school, so I only hatched like 20-30 eggs a day, so I was at this for almost a month. When I hatched 500 eggs, I took a break for a few days just to wind down, (there were still 5 eggs in my party) and then today I resumed it. After I hatched that 5th egg, what are the odds, a SHINY CHARMANDER! I was having a total geek out moment on the bus (I'm 17, btw, so people were looking at me like I'm an idiot). I had to shove my DS in all my friend's faces yelling at them, "You thought I wouldn't get it, huh? 505 eggs was all it took! HA!"

I'm really happy I have this shiny Charizard now. After my horrible experience of accidentally deleting all of my shinies, it's nice to finally have a shiny again (one that's not given to you). Not sure what I'll go after next, but I'll appreciate anything I find.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

In response to the question on the last page, every shiny I've hunted myself is in my signature. I have some that I got from trades, but when counting I only count the ones that I caught.

I'm thinking of SRing Cobalion in B2 to complete the trio, and my Badge Quest is going nicely. Good luck to everyone!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Well I wasn't able to post this yesterday, but Community Hunt Complete!

http://imageshack.us/a/img43/5600/img00382n.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img543/8378/img0041pyr.jpg

Got my shiny little Treecko after 599 eggs. It was a relatively short hunt for me, so it totally caught me by surprise! I wish my Cold Storage hunt on Black would start being as lucky, I'm somewhere around 6,300 REs with it.

I think I'm going to start SRing for shiny Latios soon. Good luck everyone!

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

Congrats on all the shinies over the weekend. Hopefully that lugia will be easily reclaimed. I would hate to loose a shiny.

Im at 550ish eggs now, so bulbasaur will be mine soon and hopefully squirtle too. Gl =P
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I've got all my shinies listed below, minus the first kricketune I traded and the illumise I traded. Oh yeah, and the two red gyarados, but they don't really count anyway.

My favorite is definitely psyduck. He was my second shiny, and I absolutely adore him. Being my favorite of Misty's pokemon, it was even more special.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/04 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Almost done with my white so i might get back to hunting tonight or tomorrow. Gunna hunt route 12 in white and black 2, and pinwheel in white 2, hoping for something to complete the community hunt, or a vigoroth.

I just hit 2,000 RE's for Eevee and going strong. The main reason that i'm posting is to answer some questions that were posted.
    Which brings up the question, how did you all get into shiny hunting? Did you find a random shiny and decided you wanted more (like I did lol) or something else?.
    With me, I had a hard time catching Kyurem in Black so I went online to look for some tips to catch it. Most of the results were about Shiny Kyurem so I decided to look at what a shiny was and found my first ever hunted Shiny, Poynta and have been hooked ever since. Out of the shinies that i own my favorite is Herbie my Meganium *snuggles*.
    EDIT: I've decided to start a BQ on my White version as well. I'll be dividing my time between them as BQ's are super fun! I'm currently on 4 SR's for Tepig XD.
    ~RaichuArcanine~
    Last edited by RaichuArcanine; 12th March 2013 at 1:43 PM.

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

I used up my shiny luck... The very first shiny I ever got was Totodile, before I knew what shinies were. I thought it was weird that he was a different color and glinted and thought it was a glitch, so I saved my game and turned it off (thank God I saved it xD)

Me and that Totodile, we were so tight man. I had to sell my Crystal version in order to get a newer game though, and there's nothing else I could've done with him as a Feraligatr at level 100 anyway... but still. No shinies since then. Not even in chaining.
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

First, the pictures of Turtwig that I didn't get around to posting last time.

http://i.imgur.com/NBhlw2f.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/MpskTYJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/HcoFiZu.jpg

I tried hatching Pidgeys, and while they hatch very quickly, they are also very boring, so I set that aside after 100 eggs. I decided to go after shiny Shellder with Skill Link next. Just got it, 475 eggs later. Thankfully it has Skill Link. It's one of my better bred shinies, with Rock Blast as an egg move and max IVs in HP, Atk, and Speed.

http://i.imgur.com/HZLveY0.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/6Gfin4y.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/w5TYK7F.jpg

I'm glad I only stored a single box last night, and I saved that egg right before I ragequit, turned off my DS, and lost a few eggs. Guess I'll go back to Pidgeys. I should stop MM'ing - it's holding me back from getting shiny legendaries. And I strained my wrist a bit too.

Too many shinies this week to acknowledge, but my condolences to Dangertrout and CpChris for health issues.

Uh, how did I get started in shiny hunting? I hatched a shiny Karrablast accidentally while I was breeding for IVs. That was the first time that ever happened, so I tried to see if I could repeat my success. And again, and again... I have around 20 shinies on Gen V carts, I think.
    Last edited by JohnNiles; 12th March 2013 at 3:36 PM.

i think i used up my shiny luck aswell(after the 3 Dreamyard shinies[none=Venomoth ]), currently at 7012(i know still under odds/my every now and again 10k REs..), but this is in double grass(10k usually in caves)....and to make things worse...it started raining on Route 12 :'(...will surely cut my encounters rate(with having to watch the animation+it telling me it started to rain[like i didnt know already XD]), and my SRs are at a crawl...if that....maybe 15 every few hrs depending how bored i get/how motivated i am atm.

grats on recent shinies/good luck on all hunts

hoping for either Pinsir or Rapidash, and hoping against Cherrim(bad shiny), Sunkern(good chance ill miss it[look the same]), or Combee(like 99.9% Male...)
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 12th March 2013 at 6:15 PM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Hi everyone...
    Still searching time between homework and sports to hatch some treecko eggs, but i think tonight i will hatch about 50 or so.
    Everyone good luck on their hunts!!

And i have a silly question..
    When you guys are doing RE, do you just go on one route over and over again until a shiny pokemon appears?
        Spoiler:- My wants! PM me if you have any of these!:

So I was EV training a friends Lotad for the last three hours getting pissed off with Bacsulins because for some god awful reason I could never run from them. Keep having to burn revives on lotad and whatnot, but that isn't important. I'm essentially 3 Marills away from finishing the HP portion of the grind when suddenly:

https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/0/AAC...?size=1280x960

Sweeeeet. Gold evolution is siiiiick.

https://photos-6.dropbox.com/t/0/AAD...?size=1280x960

It's Rash. HP Ghost

14/21/14/29/22/29

Not bad at all. No shiny charm either. I haven't finished my dex.
    Last edited by Pidjiken; 12th March 2013 at 6:56 PM.
    3DS FC: 4699-5691-3223

MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE TO GET A HOLD OF ME QUICKEST
    Black 2 FC: Pid 1636 3572 7947

So, I never knew what anyone was talking about when they mentioned their synchronizer working.
    Found out today and went looking in my box for one with a good nature! Gardevoir, Kadabra, Espeon, and Alakazam where no good for my Litwick hunt.
    Finally - the oldest pokemon I have in my current games - had modest nature. My female Xatu from one of my old games of Ruby/Sapphire!
    I don't know why this Xatu last through out my games and why it's the only one, but I'm not complaining!

180 eggs for community hunt as of now
    1400+ RE and 90 eggs for Litwick!
    Hoping for something to shine this week!

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 175 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

I wanna get back into Shiny Hunting. I would like to start with SRing Kyurem in White 2 and Im saved in front of it. Im unsure when I'll start this hunt but soon. Hopefully it isnt too bad. Id also like to get Cresselia this way seeing as it's stationary and am very tempted to get another Mesprit for Gen 5.

I'm not a shiny hunter, but I love it when I accidentally stumble upon one. The only one I've found in Gen 5 is a shiny Azurill, which popped up on the first day I started playing Black 2. At first I wanted to train it in my team until I saw the pee-colored shiny Azumarill. :/ So, I evolved it into Marill and I think I'm just going to leave it at that. I love it's green coloring, I named it Apple.
    Alpha Sapphire Team:

Hoenn Pokédex: Caught 120/211
    Friend Code: 3497-2105-7478 (Scott)

Page 152 of 937 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast