Page 160 of 913 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 22812

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Decided to MM for Exeggcute for the CH in W2.

Heres an update on my Patrat. It's got a bold nature, the iv judge says that overall potential is above average and that it's best stat is it's attack which is fantastic.
    It's character is likes to fight. I caught it at level 3 in route 20, with a Premier ball. I also changed it's name to Seeker.

Edit: @ohjeezitskim I thought of a name for your Espeon. Nekomata which is the name of a japanese demon cat with a split tail. Not really what you were looking for, but I thought I'd just throw this name at you.
    Last edited by Shadowkrow; 20th March 2013 at 2:02 AM.
    "If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows." - Reverend Henry Ward Beecher

AC:NL Dream Address: 4800-4368-5827

Current Hunts: (All on hold until further notice)
    B2: BQ #4: Route 4(RE) HG: BQ #8: Slowpoke Well, Route 41 fishing, and Route 48 at night(RE) Plt: Piplup(SR) SS: BQ #2: Union Cave(RE)

Most Recent Shiny:
        Spoiler:- Badge Quest:

So, I've been hunting in the Pinwheel forest for the passed few hours and I'm between 610-650 random encounters.

I got thinking that I have three shinies I've gotten on my own (Not counting Dratini/Haxorus)
    I nicknamed 1 of 3.
    My new Shroomish is Mango.
    My Espeon remains nickname-less because I cannot think of something good enough. I wanted to name him something with the sun/morning/light but don't like the Greek words. It just doesn't fit him!
    My Luxray cannot be named, since white 2 isn't it's original ID.

I named my Haxorus, Hurricane, because I caught him during hurricane Sandy. Dratini also doesn't have a nickname.
    Anyone have any ideas for a Shiny Espeon and a Shiny Dratini?
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

6th gen shiny count: 39

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Here's a nickname idea for your Espeon: Saikikku (Japanese for Psychic one)
    Still no luck in desert resort, regarding that, could someone help me complete the Nat. Dex so I can get my Shining Charm? Thanks (Sig is not updated yet it will be soon)
    EDIT: Just a quick notice: hunts other than Sigilyph are on hiatus until a shiny turns up at Desert Resort
    Last edited by PolygonalPorygon; 20th March 2013 at 2:29 AM.
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

The Masuda Method Watch with Porygon
    Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Hatched Count: 441
    Goal: Within 1000 Eggs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Random Encounter Watch with Porygon2
    Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Encounter Count: 606
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Soft Reset Watch with Porygon-Z
    Currently Soft Resetting for:
    Shiny Regice

Soft Reset Count: 132

after 1050 nat eggs no shiny yet...but after getting my Watchog to lvl 65...and stuffing him with speed enhancing items i took him back to Abundant Shrine....HE CAN RUN FROM ANYBODY!!! WOOT XP...so i decided to RE hunt there...again...:P so far no shiny yet but 1 will show sooner or later(hoping for either Chimecho, Vulpix, Misdreavous, Bronzong or Noctowl...basically anyone besides Stantler XD)

Grats on all recent success and Good Luck on all ongoing hunts.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Yay!! 1124 eggs and I started two days before March actually began >.<

Community hunt complete!

Finally I have that Exeggcute that evaded me all those years ago and I can finally shut up about it I named him Meedjool after a type of date palm. He hatched from the 4th egg in my batch that was going to be the last batch for the night (I gather and hatch eggs in groups of 5 due to bank space) because I was pretty beat. Then *POOF* bright gold!

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps2b58c12f.jpg

Thank goodness that is over!
    Last edited by Laurelai; 20th March 2013 at 4:58 AM.
    My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

Congrats to everyones Shinys! I began my Kyurem hunt today. Hopefully he'll turn up soon. I plan to search for him for at least a half an hour to an hour a day while waiting for my sister to get out of school.

Congrats on the shinies people! Keep 'em coming! Im currently at 721 sr's on my heartgold. Hoping for shiny Chikorita! I already have a shiny totodile and cyndaquil from previous sr's.
    I LOVE MIENFOO AND LUCARIO AND GLALIE AND FLYGON AND SCEPTILE AND GALLADE AND SHINY HUNTING AND INFERNAPE

WOOT after 1520 REs a shiny graced my screen! a lvl 58 shiny Petilil(F) to be exact Timid Nature and likes to thrash about Chlorophyll Ability
    stats: HP 123 ATK 54 DEF 71 SPATK 97 SPDEF 72 SPEED 59
    Community Hunt Complete x4

im probably gonna continue at the shrine still want either Chimecho or Vulpix/anyone but Stantler or Petilil now

grats and good luck hunting!!

edit: bad news..used last sun stone to get Sunflora...gotta buy repels and go dust swirl hunting...

edit2: bought 70 super repels hit Chargestone Cave used 30 repels found a Sun Stone used it and its now a Lilligant XD

add-on: oh i caught it in a repeat ball(realized ive never used that ball before so i said what the heck ill give it a shot...then...)...CRITICAL CAPTURE on the 1st Repeat Ball thrown...
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 20th March 2013 at 5:13 PM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

I'm now at day 20 for Registeel.. -eye twitches- I can't believe how long this is taking and its getting closer to becoming my longest hunt ever! But I shall persevere until the very end!

Gratz to AquaCharmander on Weedle, Samika on Herdier, Duppy on Chikorita, Laurelai on Exeggcute, JAWAYami on Petilil and any others I missed! Also, good luck to everyone, especially those stuck in annoying long hunts like Heliotrope and Crimson_Blazer. Hopefully our targets shine soon.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 11/16/14
    Total Shinies: 259

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Huuuuuge congrats on all the shinies in the last week guys! I've been too busy to hunt so haven't been around to post.

Decided my next hunt is gonna be SRing fossils at the museum for a shiny Kabuto. I love how it looks and would love to own one.

Keep up the good work peeps!

I decided to restart my Emerald version. Playing through with a Flying team, I set myself the personal goal of having a Beautifly before leaving the starting zones. 3 Cascoons later, I'm training my fourth Wurmple and come across the first Shiny Pokemon I've seen in the wild in about 5 years.

Shiny Poochyena: Captured!
    Last edited by Rayze Darr; 20th March 2013 at 11:57 AM.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Congrats on recent shinies and good luck to all who is still hunting.
    Just done few SRs today and yesterday maybe until Friday, still finishing all requirements for school. Almost done 3,288 SRs and still no sign of Shiny Volcarona.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Congrats on all the shinies! I would like some luck too.
    Hatched couple hundred Vanillites yesterday, I really hope that my pink ice cream hatches soon.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Pokemon Platinum - MM - Charmander - Day 6
    My initial goal is to get 2 shiny charmaders. One of them stays with me, and the second goes for a trade. I've already managed to get one shiny, Bold nature, and it's already a big success, yet I'm not satisfied ;p One more to go!

After the shiny Lugia fail in Crystal, I decided to resume my LeafGreen BQ. Currently hunting on Route 3 iirc for my 2nd shiny and am sitting at 14,000 RE's after a 19,000 SR hunt for Bulbasaur. I hope something shines soon. Preferablly Jigglypuff, Mankey, or Nidoran (male or female).

GL to you Shiny Hunters.
    Last edited by Master Leo; 20th March 2013 at 6:25 PM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    After the shiny fail, I decided to resume my LeafGreen BQ. Currently hunting on Route 3 iirc for my 2nd shiny and am sitting at 14,000 RE's after a 19,000 SR hunt for Bulbasaur. I hope something shines soon. Preferablly Jigglypuff, Mankey, or Nidoran (male or female).

GL to you Shiny Hunters.
    Reclaiming a shiny is always hard.Good luck on your BQ.
    BTW,can you transfer your gen2 shinies to gen5?I'm pretty sure you can't transfer gen 1 pokemon but I don't know about the second gen.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Quote Originally Posted by 2rsa View Post
    Reclaiming a shiny is always hard.Good luck on your BQ.
    BTW,can you transfer your gen2 shinies to gen5?I'm pretty sure you can't transfer gen 1 pokemon but I don't know about the second gen.
    Nope. Gen 2 shinies are basically just trophies more or less. I'm not sure about this, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong .
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Nope. Gen 2 shinies are basically just trophies more or less. I'm not sure about this, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong .
    I used to use this wire that connected to my gamecube and Pokemon Colosseum, I traded my pokemon from crystal/silver/gold into it and then I could trade them into my third gen games from Colosseum. Which was so long ago :c i don't even know where Colosseum is or the memory card it's on...
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

6th gen shiny count: 39

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Wow congrats on all the shinies
    So jealous of the people suddenly getting petilils * v*) strokes the yellow color
    I'm approaching 6.5k encounters in pinwheel forest, which makes it around ~4.1k since I found the shiny whirlepede
    If i end up finding a shiny that isn't petilil i'm switching over to MM
    Tweet Tweet | Shiny Hunt Tumblr

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by ohjeezitskim View Post
    I used to use this wire that connected to my gamecube and Pokemon Colosseum, I traded my pokemon from crystal/silver/gold into it and then I could trade them into my third gen games from Colosseum. Which was so long ago :c i don't even know where Colosseum is or the memory card it's on...
    I didn't know that.Master leo you should try this.Your shinies are really rare and this way won't be afraid of losing them due to dying batteries.
    .................................................. .
    Anyways.Finally I'm able to SR Latias.I actually started my hunt 20-30 minutes ago.Hope Latias shines soon!^-^
    Good luck minna!^-^
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Um, no. No you didn't. You must be misremembering, because you can't trade Pokemon from Gold/Silver/Crystal to any of the later gen games.

Anyway, I'm now at just over 14,500 soft resets for shiny Thundurus.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

I think you're getting confused with the transfer pack that used to plug into N64 controllers and let you download your pokemon to Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2, but you have never been able to transfer them to 3rd Gen.

Will the community hunt be update one day ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Will the community hunt be update one day ?
    Community hunts are monthly, it updates at the beginning of each month
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

The Masuda Method Watch with Porygon
    Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Hatched Count: 441
    Goal: Within 1000 Eggs
    The Random Encounter Watch with Porygon2
    Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Encounter Count: 606
    The Soft Reset Watch with Porygon-Z
    Currently Soft Resetting for:
    Shiny Regice

Soft Reset Count: 132

Quote Originally Posted by PolygonalPorygon View Post
    Community hunts are monthly, it updates at the beginning of each month
    No yeah I know that but since March 14th there is a lot of people that have caught or hatched their bug or grass type this month and the list is still not updating...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Page 160 of 913 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast