Page 161 of 945 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 23625

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Yes! Just caught shiny #2 in my LG Badge Quest. Its not particularly what I wanted, but after 14,359 RE's, I'm not complaining.

In battle:
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/vhbw2g.jpg[/IMG]

Summary:
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/31293z5.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Master Leo; 21st March 2013 at 2:51 PM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    No yeah I know that but since March 14th there is a lot of people that have caught or hatched their bug or grass type this month and the list is still not updating...
    Maybe the owner hasn't gotten on to update?
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

The Masuda Method Watch with Porygon
    Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Hatched Count: 441
    Goal: Within 1000 Eggs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Random Encounter Watch with Porygon2
    Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Encounter Count: 606
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Soft Reset Watch with Porygon-Z
    Currently Soft Resetting for:
    Shiny Regice

Soft Reset Count: 132

Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
    Um, no. No you didn't.You must be misremembering, because you can't trade Pokemon from Gold/Silver/Crystal to any of the later gen games.
    You didn't have to sound like a jerk, with the first part :c. I thought that's what I did, Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    I think you're getting confused with the transfer pack that used to plug into N64 controllers and let you download your pokemon to Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2, but you have never been able to transfer them to 3rd Gen.
    No, i'm not. It connected to the gameboy advanced into the gamecube. It had like three or four different wires for something else. I think it was a madcatz wire. I never had a transfer pack nor tried to do anything with pokemon stadium 1 or 2, mainly because I was young and never though I could do something like that.
    But okay I was wrong. Sorry.

------

Anywho,
    Community hunt complete x2

After 924 random encounters:
    Petilil
    ^ that's four pictures and some text.

I'll upload a pic for people who hate clicking links to other sites
    petililsmall.jpg

Her IVs
    25 - 26
    3 - 4
    15 - 16
    27 - 27
    10 - 11
    24 - 25
    Pretty okay! Sp att is pretty good!
    Last edited by ohjeezitskim; 21st March 2013 at 2:40 AM. Reason: ivs

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

Holy cripes guys. I'm still soft resetting for my Latias (Over 10k now) but I decided to trade out my pokemon from SoulSilver to Diamond and start anew in Soul Silver. With the new save game, I decided to have my first hand at resetting for a shiny starter. No less than 40 minutes later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nneGWUba2s

http://i.imgur.com/0xwWYg6.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/sTKB5bW.jpg

I'm estatic. A shiny cyndaquil only 40 minutes or less into SRing and one with a red tinted hide shows himself! Not only that, but he has a great nature to boot. (+Special Attack) I've never had a shiny like this at the beginning of a new save before, it feels so wonderous ;c;

Now only if Latias shone, I'd be set!

Serebii lurker since 2006.

MORE SHINY NEWS!! after 1276 REs i found my shiny Chimecho(M) level 57 Sassy nature Somewhat of a clown..and Levitate ability

stats are: HP 145 ATK 68 DEF 87 SPATK 124 SPDEF 108 SPEED 82

MAN AM I HAPPY RIGHT NOW XD

grats on the recent shinies(sry for spearow instead of what you were going for...but a shinys a shiny :P)/good luck on ongoing hunts

...dunno if i should try somewhere else or stick with the Abundant Shrine(2 shinies like under 2k REs...not bad)

...and about the updating im sure itll be done soon, dont worry about it :P
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 21st March 2013 at 2:19 AM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Congratulations to all those who got shinies recently!
    Congrats to Bleu for his Shiny Cyndaquil. As for latias, hang in there! I'm still SRing for my shiny Latios.
    Congrats to JAWAYami on their Shiny Petilil and Chimecho. This is truly March Madness!

As for my hunts I'm still REing in the the Desert Resort. I'm really motivated by the thought of unleash the awesomeness of my shiny flygon upon my enemies MWAHAHAHAHHA
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Shiny Regice

Managed to find a Japanese Ditto on the Global Network and a Japanese Torchic on my old Diamond. The hunt for 2 shinies begins >
    Looking for Flawless Snorunt EGG and Flawless DW Dratini EGG. Can offer flawless shinies and a few other things. Message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zcrux View Post
    Managed to find a Japanese Ditto on the Global Network and a Japanese Torchic on my old Diamond. The hunt for 2 shinies begins >
    Hey dude, if you use two Japanese pokemon it won't work. You have to use one pokemon from one country other than your own, and another from your country or another country other than the first one for it to work.
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Shiny Regice

Quote Originally Posted by PolygonalPorygon View Post
    Hey dude, if you use two Japanese pokemon it won't work. You have to use one pokemon from one country other than your own, and another from your country or another country other than the first one for it to work.

No I know that, I'm going for both a Shiny Torchic and Shiny Seedot. And the Ditto is actually South Korean but still. I can breed the Torchic with a lot of other pokemon and it's a female too.
    Looking for Flawless Snorunt EGG and Flawless DW Dratini EGG. Can offer flawless shinies and a few other things. Message me.

Woo! I found my 4th shiny Eevee a little over an hour ago! Don't have a name for him yet and have no idea what to evolve him or the three other Eevee. Might wait to evolve them until I have an Eevee for each evolution and Eevee itself.

Eevee #1 is impish, Eevee #2 is Brave, Eevee #3 is Docile, and Eevee number 4 is Naive.

Any evolution or name suggestions? All are male.

Congrats Laurelai on shiny Exeggcute, JAWAYami on shiny Petilil and CHimecho, Rayze Darr on Shiny Poochyena, Master Leo on your BG shiny (Spearow? not sure what it is exactly as pics aren't working), Bleu on shiny Cyndaquil, and any others I may have skipped over!

Till next time!

Edit: March 20th (today) is the first day of Spring!

Quote Originally Posted by Zcrux View Post
    No I know that, I'm going for both a Shiny Torchic and Shiny Seedot.
    Sorry, the way you said that post made me think you were breeding Torchic and Ditto.
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Shiny Regice

Currently at 871 sr's in hg! Come on, shine for me guys! also, congrats to all the shinies obtained! (spearow etc.) gl everyone! Happy hunting!
    I LOVE MIENFOO AND LUCARIO AND GLALIE AND FLYGON AND SCEPTILE AND GALLADE AND SHINY HUNTING AND INFERNAPE

Well since I managed to get a Larvitar with Outstanding potential and 4 perfect IVs, it's time for shiny hunting!

decided to hunt route 15(always train there never found a shiny there yet..but MMd Gligar..). Hoping for Kangaskhan/Pupitar(have Tyranitar but hes on Diamond atm...)/Watchog(with Luminate)

...would hunt Shrine again but only shinies i want there yet are Vulpix(most), Misdreavous, Noctowl and Bronzong...but mostly Vulpix...and i dunno if luck would hold out.

good luck to all

edit: just looked up Chimechos' IV's....woah they are horrible....eh still a shiny Chimecho and i love him XD
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 21st March 2013 at 5:21 AM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

; __________; All you people and getting shiny petilils
    Care to rub that luck on me?
    Either way congrats Master Leo, ohjeezitsskim, Bleu, JAYWAYami, and Wyverndust
    I'm approaching 7k encounters ; _____;
    ; ________________; this is almost as worse as hatching 1000 eggs
    And that even failed haha orz
    Tweet Tweet | Shiny Hunt Tumblr

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Day 22 of SRing for Virizion, i am definately over the charm odds now, i even started my live hunt early because i was gettin bored of SRing today

Quote Originally Posted by Wyverndust View Post
    Woo! I found my 4th shiny Eevee a little over an hour ago! Don't have a name for him yet and have no idea what to evolve him or the three other Eevee. Might wait to evolve them until I have an Eevee for each evolution and Eevee itself.

Eevee #1 is impish, Eevee #2 is Brave, Eevee #3 is Docile, and Eevee number 4 is Naive.

Any evolution or name suggestions? All are male.

Congrats Laurelai on shiny Exeggcute, JAWAYami on shiny Petilil and CHimecho, Rayze Darr on Shiny Poochyena, Master Leo on your BG shiny (Spearow? not sure what it is exactly as pics aren't working), Bleu on shiny Cyndaquil, and any others I may have skipped over!

Till next time!

Edit: March 20th (today) is the first day of Spring!
    Eevee #1 (Impish) > Leafeon > Forrest, Hidden, Spring or Emerald ?
    Eevee #2 (Brave) > Flareon > Cavalier, Percy or Fury ?
    Eevee #3 (Docile) > Vaporeon > Glow, Mysteria or Navy ?
    Eevee #4 (Naive) > Jolteon > Bolt, Stricker or Rogue ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by ohjeezitskim View Post
    Community Hunt Complete!

Here's his picture!

(the link takes you to my post on tumblr - I'm not good with posting images!)

After 417 eggs! He is lax nature with effect spore- I will edit in his IV's once I'm done celebrating in my mind

IVS
    18 - 19
    2 - 3 <--- ): I didn't care about any other stat but this one!! Darn! Oh well I got two 30/31s!
    30 - 31
    18 - 19
    30 - 31
    20 - 21
    Congrats..

*Cries*
    3810 eggs and no shiny Shroomish for me?

Anyways, nothing new to report, just a lot of hunts and no new shinies eg. 13k for Abra.

Congrats to all new shinies and good luck everyone.

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by starrrah View Post
    ; __________; All you people and getting shiny petilils
    Care to rub that luck on me?
    Either way congrats Master Leo, ohjeezitsskim, Bleu, JAYWAYami, and Wyverndust
    I'm approaching 7k encounters ; _____;
    ; ________________; this is almost as worse as hatching 1000 eggs
    And that even failed haha orz
    Just don't give up! I'm sure you will get her soon! I wasn't expecting mine honestly. I was just sitting on my bed watching The Hobbit, when I seen the sparkle!
    My boyfriend got mad at me because I kinda flipped out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ceecee-typhlosion View Post
    Congrats..

*Cries*
    3810 eggs and no shiny Shroomish for me?

Anyways, nothing new to report, just a lot of hunts and no new shinies eg. 13k for Abra.

Congrats to all new shinies and good luck everyone.
    You'll get him/her soon, I know it! I have the shiny charm, since it seems that's the only way I can possibly get one lol

--
    Right now I'm hunting in Virbank Complex with Static. Hoping for a Magnemite. Though a Koffing or Growlithe I wouldn't mind. Elekid doesn't really look too different. But I'm thinking of going to the Ranch because I really want a pink sheep or a Riolu! But there is no double grass to go faster lol

I had a dream that I found my Ruby and Sapphire and found that I had a shiny in each. One was a diglett - it was blue - all blue! And then I got into a battle with a wild pokemon. A shiny Cloyster! Although it was green and not blue.. And RIGHT when I was about to battle it. I got into another battle with a red nimbus cloud. :| I don't even... what's wrong with me.

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Congrats on the Bulbasaur. Its one of the more sought after shiny kanto starters imo.

Started a RE hunt on Route 11 for the 3rd shiny in my LG BQ. Hoping the Pokemon Gods dont give me another Spearow :P
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Congrats on the Bulbasaur. Its one of the more sought after shiny kanto starters imo.

Started a RE hunt on Route 11 for the 3rd shiny in my LG BQ. Hoping the Pokemon Gods dont give me another Spearow :P
    Thanks Leo The next shiny starters I would love to get is Charmander, and Squirtle. I'll start breeding for them here soon. I wish you luck on your hunts. I hope you run into a very good shiny Pokemon!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

It's pretty dead here today! ):

So I started to run around in the Complex yesterday and today I continued and after 710 encounters:
    second random encounter shiny!
    Magnemite!

I'm going back to trying to get a litwick - after maybe a day to two days of running around I might go back to hatching eggs again. Litwick's hunt was at 1415 +120 eggs.
    Last edited by ohjeezitskim; 27th March 2013 at 2:42 AM.

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Still no luck on this Seedot, around 100 eggs in. I lost count and released most

and congrats on the Bulbasaur and Magnemite guys!
    Last edited by Zcrux; 22nd March 2013 at 1:28 AM.

How do you guys go about capturing shiny legendaries, I mean what is the best capture pokemon and the best moveset for it? I dont want to spend hours SRing and then accidentally kill the pokemon or have it struggle itself to death.
    Pokemon Heart Gold Adventure Started March 17th 2013
    Badges: 16

Current Team:

Currently Hunting:

100 Soft Resets

Shinies

1000 SR

Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    How do you guys go about capturing shiny legendaries, I mean what is the best capture pokemon and the best moveset for it? I dont want to spend hours SRing and then accidentally kill the pokemon or have it struggle itself to death.
    Always have a back up masterball, and a high level sleeper/thunder waver/super fanger and false swiper. I'm using a pachurisu in my virizion hunt that has t-wave and super fang. And if you are super paranoid know the movesets and count the PP so you can throw a masterball before it struggles

Page 161 of 945 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast