Page 164 of 941 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 23522

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

im at around 6k REs on Route 15 atm, nothing yet(assuming ill hit a shiny somewhere over 10k[im hoping sooner but about all route 15 hunts on youtube/i heard of were between 10-15k REs and about 2 over 20k REs...])...still hoping for Kangaskhan but almost to the point any shiny but Gligar will do...(already own a shiny Gliscor[MMed]):P

grats on all the newly completed hunts...ALOT of Lati lately XD...Good Luck on all your ongoing hunts
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

I currently have a Lv100♀ shiny aggron and im MM'ing for a shiny aron and i also have a shiny Lv43♀ Donphan and im also MM'ing for a shiny phanphy. Overall i have 6 shinies. (im not a dedicated shiny hunter but i do take a crack at it every now and then)

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

After about 175 eggs, I managed to hatch a shiny Zorua! I'm so happy

Stats aren't amazing, but I guess at least it has 3 perfect IVs!

http://gyazo.com/a5a8cbd4b2921951832...png?1364111455
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zcrux; 24th March 2013 at 9:55 AM.
    Looking for Flawless Snorunt EGG and Flawless DW Dratini EGG. Can offer flawless shinies and a few other things. Message me.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats for Webby, especially ohjeezitskim, starrrah and Papousse. Do you all think Webby is a good enough name, or should I try thinking of something else? I might be able to come up with a different name.

Also, thanks Papousse on the feedback! It's nice to hear things like that, because I really do think I tend to waffle on a lot! I'm not an old codger/fogey/grandpa or anything, I promise!

Good luck to everyone, as usual, too, but I just wanted to say to starrrah and Ceecee-typhlosion, because they posted since my last post, that everyone here (well, most everyone! ) are all hoping you get some luck soon. We all have to encourage each other, yes?

Congrats to Marvs, bro, Pingouin7, (I think you deserved another shiny after all that time!) Crimson_Blazer, Bleu, pokemaster13, wyverndust and Zcrux! Zcrux, isn't three perfect IVs perfect enough?! Also, looks like a Lati@s Lovers gettogether! (I couldn't think of anything starting with L, sorry! ) Edit: Wait, Lovefest!

After 1738 eggs ...

... Mystro is finally mine! Check him out! I didn't post an Eevee picture, as you've already seen my other two.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/2034/1000884d.jpg
    http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7454/1000886i.jpg Got ya, Magic Bounce!
    http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3851/1000887zp.jpg

So, there you go!

I wish I had an awesome story to tell you, but I was just sitting down and watching Ducktales after being out for a while, and I didn't even see him hatch or anything. I just casually looked down and he was staring back at me. I just felt relief, but then I got very curious about what ability he had, and when I checked and saw that, I felt even more relieved!

I then noticed I only had 15 minutes to go until it was 7:00 ... Now, I can't remember what the deadline is for evolving an Eevee into Espeon, but I quickly got to massaging, preening, plucking, fluffing, brushing, and stuffing his face with tasty food in order for him to like me. I'm sure he would after being pampered so much in such a short amount of time. Then I crammed him full of vitamins, strapped him into a Macho Brace, and threw him in some water to attack some unsuspecting Basculin. After one battle, he evolved, and looked amazing!

I still have several boxes to hatch. Always the way! Well, better get to it, they're not going to hatch themselves. After I train him, of course!

I might keep breeding Eevee in the future. I'm sure there's probably an Eeveelution we have not yet seen, and he could look pretty cool, so it might be worth breeding for whichever Eevee that happens to be. Also, I might want an Umbreon, too, if I can work out how to deal with Umbreon's moveset!

Now, I'm not really sure what I'm going to be hunting next. The problem is that there seems to be quite a lot of targets and sometimes it gets hard to choose what you want to go for next. Does anyone else get that problem?

I know I've been really lucky lately, and it's been amazing, so I hope I'm not annoying anyone by posting so much ...

Good luck, all!
    Last edited by Kyle Clarthy; 24th March 2013 at 1:12 PM.

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

Congrats all on your shinies, including that beautiful Espeon for Zane!

Well, I have news! A new shiny! I was in Virbank Complex, magnet pulling for Magnemite...but what did I get?

http://bl175w.blu175.mail.live.com/a...UvanBlZw_3d_3d
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbe5Wf4d820

YAY! Not the shiny I love the most from here, but it evolves into two neat shinies. Electivire ftw. It took 3,804 REs and had a Relaxed Nature.

My next plan on W2 is to start a new thing! I dub it the Steel Sparkle Quest. I shall hunt for all SR/REable shiny steel types in BW1/BW2 Unova. The list is big and includes amazing shinies like Metang, but my next hunt will be for Skarmory. Magnemite will wait!
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Gratz on your recent shinies guys!
    Going back to MMing for Cranidos again, until Iget that shining charm I'm not doing REs
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

The Masuda Method Watch with Porygon
    Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Hatched Count: 441
    Goal: Within 1000 Eggs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Random Encounter Watch with Porygon2
    Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Encounter Count: 606
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Soft Reset Watch with Porygon-Z
    Currently Soft Resetting for:
    Shiny Regice

Soft Reset Count: 132

Congrats on all the new shinies guys.

Still nothing for me despite doing around 3000 encounters across all my hunts.

Shroomish - 3945 eggs.
    Torchic - 8200 SR (officially over the odds now)
    Route 32 - 3200
    Petalburg Woods - 2900
    Abra - 16510

Anyway, good luck to everyone.

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

3000 encounters sure is a lot, but the odds are more than twice that: 1/8192, but don't be discouraged!
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Shiny Regice

Found a RE shiny Throh and I wasn't even looking for anything! It was 326 RE after I received the shiny charm. (1886 RE overall)

I was just testing out my new Meloetta from the event, so I went to the route to the left of White Forest to battle with it for a little bit. Maybe like 10 fights later I saw an orange Throh entering, thinking to myself, "That's not normal, is it?" Then it sparkled and my heart skipped a beat. First RE shiny in a 5th gen game! So I quickly caught it in a Dusk Ball.

I kinda wish it was one of the other Pokemon on that route, like Pupitar (to regain my lost one), or Gligar (I like Gligars), but a Throh works too I guess.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zane Clarthy View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the congrats for Webby, especially ohjeezitskim, starrrah and Papousse. Do you all think Webby is a good enough name, or should I try thinking of something else? I might be able to come up with a different name.

Also, thanks Papousse on the feedback! It's nice to hear things like that, because I really do think I tend to waffle on a lot! I'm not an old codger/fogey/grandpa or anything, I promise!

Good luck to everyone, as usual, too, but I just wanted to say to starrrah and Ceecee-typhlosion, because they posted since my last post, that everyone here (well, most everyone! ) are all hoping you get some luck soon. We all have to encourage each other, yes?

Congrats to Marvs, bro, Pingouin7, (I think you deserved another shiny after all that time!) Crimson_Blazer, Bleu, pokemaster13, wyverndust and Zcrux! Zcrux, isn't three perfect IVs perfect enough?! Also, looks like a Lati@s Lovers gettogether! (I couldn't think of anything starting with L, sorry! ) Edit: Wait, Lovefest!

After 1738 eggs ...

... Mystro is finally mine! Check him out! I didn't post an Eevee picture, as you've already seen my other two.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/2034/1000884d.jpg
    http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7454/1000886i.jpg Got ya, Magic Bounce!
    http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3851/1000887zp.jpg

So, there you go!

I wish I had an awesome story to tell you, but I was just sitting down and watching Ducktales after being out for a while, and I didn't even see him hatch or anything. I just casually looked down and he was staring back at me. I just felt relief, but then I got very curious about what ability he had, and when I checked and saw that, I felt even more relieved!

I then noticed I only had 15 minutes to go until it was 7:00 ... Now, I can't remember what the deadline is for evolving an Eevee into Espeon, but I quickly got to massaging, preening, plucking, fluffing, brushing, and stuffing his face with tasty food in order for him to like me. I'm sure he would after being pampered so much in such a short amount of time. Then I crammed him full of vitamins, strapped him into a Macho Brace, and threw him in some water to attack some unsuspecting Basculin. After one battle, he evolved, and looked amazing!

I still have several boxes to hatch. Always the way! Well, better get to it, they're not going to hatch themselves. After I train him, of course!

I might keep breeding Eevee in the future. I'm sure there's probably an Eeveelution we have not yet seen, and he could look pretty cool, so it might be worth breeding for whichever Eevee that happens to be. Also, I might want an Umbreon, too, if I can work out how to deal with Umbreon's moveset!

Now, I'm not really sure what I'm going to be hunting next. The problem is that there seems to be quite a lot of targets and sometimes it gets hard to choose what you want to go for next. Does anyone else get that problem?

I know I've been really lucky lately, and it's been amazing, so I hope I'm not annoying anyone by posting so much ...

Good luck, all!
    No problem, those words were absolutely from what I actually think ! And for Webby, I pretty like the name, it fits with your female Ariados, but it's a little bit too much cute for a scary spider like that. Maybe you could change it for... I don't know, eh... Venima, or Aranea ? Keep going on your hunts. If you want an idea, you could find, in your Black 2 game ... Mantyke, maybe ? Roggenrola ? Ducklett (on the Drawbridge it's an easy one!) or even Pawniard (its blue color is pretty nice) ? Good luck on your Badge Quest on HeartGold, too !

Quote Originally Posted by starrrah View Post
    Ah thank you for the luck! Yeah it has been a while haha. I'm at the point where I do want to just find a shiny, or else that week would have been wasted if i dropped it right now. I told myself if the shiny i find is not petilil then i will switch over to the Masuda Method
    Once again, thank you! ° v°)!
    More than 10'000 encouters, wow, if I was you, I would already have a rope close by ! I'm joking !
    Don't give up, it should shine soon, or else you are more than unlucky, saddly.. Lilligant is very beautiful in her shiny form so it worth a lot the time, good luck !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Congrats on recent shinies and good luck to all who is still hunting.
    I was wandering if the Crustle in Seaside Cave can be SR for shiny?Thanks.

--------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    I guess. Interactable Pokémon can be shiny, normally. I saw this video where the interactable Braviary was shiny, so I think Crustle could.
    Thanks for answering.
    Last edited by blue8arman; 24th March 2013 at 7:31 PM. Reason: Reply...

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by blue8arman View Post
    Congrats on recent shinies and good luck to all who is still hunting.
    I was wandering if the Crustle in Seaside Cave can be SR for shiny?Thanks.
    I guess. Interactable Pokémon can be shiny, normally. I saw this video where the interactable Braviary was shiny, so I think Crustle could.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Skorupi hunt update - after another few hours of REing at reversal mountain I came across my 4th shiny during this hunt, this time a grumpig!
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Pokemon Y - 3DS Friend Code - 0731-6148-7742
    Safari Pokemon - Fraxure, Noibat, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by Marvs View Post
    Skorupi hunt update - after another few hours of REing at reversal mountain I came across my 4th shiny during this hunt, this time a grumpig!
    Aaahw, you're unlucky and lucky at the same time ! Well, I guess you want your Skorupi, so why not trying the Masuda Method ? Or else, good luck to RE your Skorupi wich, I hope, will be the next to shine to you !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I was thinking about MMing for it, but it has a long step count and I've not yet got my hatching pass powers from white, if I get another none skorupi ill invest some time into getting the pass powers and ill MM for one thank you btw!
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Pokemon Y - 3DS Friend Code - 0731-6148-7742
    Safari Pokemon - Fraxure, Noibat, Druddigon

Darn... I received the fiever of the Shiny Hunter...
    Currently using the Masuda Method to hatch a shiny Sewaddle.
    Decided to stop. I don't have the patience and the envy of doing it, so I'll just be someone who likes to comment other people's shinies.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 25th March 2013 at 3:16 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I'm still in the tower for litwick just hit 1,100 encounters. I'm going to do around 200 more and then
    switch to double grass. I like hunting in those spots. I have three locations I'm interested in, but first
    is reversal mountain.

Although there's no shiny news for me, my sister found a shiny in her white 2! After 1600+ encounters
    she got a shiny skorupi with gentle nature!

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

Day 4 hunting in Leafgreen on Route 22 in order to start a badge quest. From Route 22 my 1st choice would be Mankey, 2nd Spearow, 3rd Rattata(got one in my last badge quest in White 2) Hope something comes soon. Have no clue how many encounters I've done. I usually average around 500 a day sometimes more depending on how much time I have to hunt.
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014
    5. Froakie- December 19 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Congrats to Zcruz, Zane Clarthy, AquaRegisteel, Bonetail, and Marvs!

Quote Originally Posted by Zane Clarthy View Post
    Webby is a cute name, but if you dont want a cute name, how about Arachnia?
    Also thank you for the luck ; v;!

More than 10'000 encouters, wow, if I was you, I would already have a rope close by ! I'm joking !
    Don't give up, it should shine soon, or else you are more than unlucky, saddly.. Lilligant is very beautiful in her shiny form so it worth a lot the time, good luck !
    Aha! The rope is pretty close, but i'm persistent to get this wonderful shiny! I hope it does appear very soon though, as I am approaching the end of my school year and I would have to limit my shiny hunting soon.

Anyways, update on this side, I have picked up my new ds! So now I am dual hunting on both white and white 2! Hopefully this will make things faster, I keeping the encounters separate in my sig but once I find a shiny I'll combine how many encounters it has taken
    Tweet Tweet | Shiny Hunt Tumblr

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Shiny Marill after only 516 Re's! So happy! marill.png
    Nuff' said -Darkrai523

Quote Originally Posted by starrrah View Post
    Aha! The rope is pretty close, but i'm persistent to get this wonderful shiny! I hope it does appear very soon though, as I am approaching the end of my school year and I would have to limit my shiny hunting soon.

Anyways, update on this side, I have picked up my new ds! So now I am dual hunting on both white and white 2! Hopefully this will make things faster, I keeping the encounters separate in my sig but once I find a shiny I'll combine how many encounters it has taken
    Ho yeah, I hope, this time, you'll get it !
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 25th March 2013 at 1:34 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Wow.. so many people got shinies since my last post o_o!! Gratz to you all, especially that Latios! I'll be going for that next once Registeel shines.

And speaking of Registeel... Y U NO SHINE?!? Its now day 24 and it has surpassed my longest completed hunt which was Diglett (23 days). My hunt at route 15 is now over 7k REs too.. March doesn't seem to be a lucky month for me but hopefully my luck turns around soon. Gratz again on the recent shinies everyone and good luck!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X:

I'm feeling like giving specific congrats so I will. Congrats Darkrai523 on Marill, Marvs on Grumpig, Bonetail on Throh, Aqua on Elekid, Zane on Espeon, Zcrux on Zorua, Wyverndust on Totodile, pokemaster13 on Latios, Bleu on Latias, Crimson on Heracross, and any others I missed.

I'm up to 11,595 REs at Route 32 in my SS BQ. Really want to get it this week since I'm going to get the new mystery dungeon sometime this week and will be occupied with that most likely. But who knows really.

Good luck to everyone!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Darn... I received the fiever of the Shiny Hunter...
    Welcome to the club I guess!
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Shiny Regice

Oh my gosh you guys! I'm so sorry again for posting so soon but I feel this needs it's own post!
    But I finally got her!
    Shiny Petilil after 11,363 encounters! I finally did it! I didn't even need to start dual hunting!

http://i.imgur.com/8wyApmD.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/C2knNz7.jpg

Oh my god!! I even got it live! Sadly my computer is refusing to take videos from my ipad, so I shall find another way!
    But thank you guys so much for the luck and I wish everyone else on their current hunts right now!

Today I shall start my extremely slow shiny hunting, such as sring as school is about end in a month and I need to focus on my portfolio.
    But ahh thank you guys for the luck once again, and goodluck to everyone else!

Edit: Here is the video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaWFZ...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by starrrah; 25th March 2013 at 9:45 AM.
    Tweet Tweet | Shiny Hunt Tumblr

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Page 164 of 941 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast