Page 165 of 937 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 23423

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Congrats on the Petilil!

Woohoo! I just got the 3rd shiny in my LG BQ after only 2,105 RE's!!!!! Good type for Lt. Surge too

The Encounter:
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/fubdpg.jpg[/IMG]

Summary:
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/1623alj.jpg[/IMG]
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Most of my previous SRs proved to take a matter of days, and I wasn't trying that much on some. ~200 SRs for 10 days got a bluer Suicune. An afternoon to catch the obsidian Rayquaza. 127 attempts at obtaining a cobalt-blue Cobalion. Yet, even when trying my absolute hardest(500 SRs per day, for 4 days a week), I'm still not seeing a pink Virizion. One of my shortest attempts at getting a shiny legend involved obtaining the creator of the sky itself, yet this musketeer antelope has me two step away from using the OVER 9000! meme in proper context?! I think the world is trolling me now
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

Quote Originally Posted by starrrah View Post
    Oh my gosh you guys! I'm so sorry again for posting so soon but I feel this needs it's own post!
    But I finally got her!
    Shiny Petilil after 11,363 encounters! I finally did it! I didn't even need to start dual hunting!

http://i.imgur.com/8wyApmD.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/C2knNz7.jpg

Oh my god!! I even got it live! Sadly my computer is refusing to take videos from my ipad, so I shall find another way!
    But thank you guys so much for the luck and I wish everyone else on their current hunts right now!

Today I shall start my extremely slow shiny hunting, such as sring as school is about end in a month and I need to focus on my portfolio.
    But ahh thank you guys for the luck once again, and goodluck to everyone else!
    FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY !
    It was about time, my luck worked, yes ! I'm very glad for you, 11,363 random encouters, wow, I hope you will never get through that number anymore ! So lucky that the one that decided to shine was that one, pfeh. Long hunt, but it worth the shot, right ?
    Congratulation again, and you too, Master Leo, on your Sandshrew, very great Pokémon too !
    And I found out myself that shiny hunting were not in my branch, so I stopped my MMing on Sewaddle. Anyway, I'll receive Gates to Infinity in few days so I don't have the time and the patience to do it. And as shiny news for me, my Tangela evolved into a Tangrowth in my White 2 version. Him and Kyogre are doing a great team. I love them because they are my only two official shinies that I have currently, even if I'm not a shiny hunter.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 25th March 2013 at 3:20 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Right, so last time I posted I think I was just out of the hospital with a kidney infection preparing to be bedridden for a couple days. Which I was, frantically trying to get better in time for my trip out of town to a relatives place (where I didn't have internet access) and completely forgot to mention that I'd be away for a week during all that chaos.
    But I'm back and mostly better. Still some lingering symptoms tho, so back to the hospital tomorrow for me.
    Anyways, sorry for the delay; the OP is updated. (took forever to read through all those pages >.<)

As for Aprils CH: Easter is the first, how does everyone feel about hatching a shiny as the theme?
    There was a suggestion for chick / bunny pokemon, but I can only think of two families that would fit that criteria. Easter eggs seem to fit in that line of thinking tho, so I thought I'd float that instead.
    No vote this month, as I'm still in and out of hospitals, hope thats ok with you guys.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

grats on the recent shinies, glad to hear your ok atm DT(was worried for a bit...)...but knowing about all the hospital stuff kinda figured

im alright with MM(still have that blue-eyed Nat to find XD...1050 eggs so far...*SIGH*)
    im at 8080 REs at Route 15 with no luck atm...i called that one though...still hope something shines soon

good luck on all ongoing hunts/your next hospital visit DT.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Congrats starrrah (You seriously deserve that shiny Petilil) and Master Leo on your shinies!

I have put my BW starter hunts on hold because I don't feel like hunting them right now. Instead I decided to start another starter hunt on Fire Red, I'm going to hunt for shiny Squirtle because I really like how it looks. I might do dual hunting, but I need to transfer my shiny Ivysaur from my Leaf Green before that!
    I did only 120 SR's last night, just for a little warm up. I might not be able to hunt this week much tho, because I need to finish my thesis. But I'll try my best to get it live!

Good luck everyone and hopefully you get out of the hospital soon, Dangertrout.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Quote Originally Posted by Zane Clarthy View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the congrats for Webby, especially ohjeezitskim, starrrah and Papousse. Do you all think Webby is a good enough name, or should I try thinking of something else? I might be able to come up with a different name.

Also, thanks Papousse on the feedback! It's nice to hear things like that, because I really do think I tend to waffle on a lot! I'm not an old codger/fogey/grandpa or anything, I promise!

Good luck to everyone, as usual, too, but I just wanted to say to starrrah and Ceecee-typhlosion, because they posted since my last post, that everyone here (well, most everyone! ) are all hoping you get some luck soon. We all have to encourage each other, yes?

Congrats to Marvs, bro, Pingouin7, (I think you deserved another shiny after all that time!) Crimson_Blazer, Bleu, pokemaster13, wyverndust and Zcrux! Zcrux, isn't three perfect IVs perfect enough?! Also, looks like a Lati@s Lovers gettogether! (I couldn't think of anything starting with L, sorry! ) Edit: Wait, Lovefest!

After 1738 eggs ...

... Mystro is finally mine! Check him out! I didn't post an Eevee picture, as you've already seen my other two.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/2034/1000884d.jpg
    http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7454/1000886i.jpg Got ya, Magic Bounce!
    http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3851/1000887zp.jpg

So, there you go!

I wish I had an awesome story to tell you, but I was just sitting down and watching Ducktales after being out for a while, and I didn't even see him hatch or anything. I just casually looked down and he was staring back at me. I just felt relief, but then I got very curious about what ability he had, and when I checked and saw that, I felt even more relieved!

I then noticed I only had 15 minutes to go until it was 7:00 ... Now, I can't remember what the deadline is for evolving an Eevee into Espeon, but I quickly got to massaging, preening, plucking, fluffing, brushing, and stuffing his face with tasty food in order for him to like me. I'm sure he would after being pampered so much in such a short amount of time. Then I crammed him full of vitamins, strapped him into a Macho Brace, and threw him in some water to attack some unsuspecting Basculin. After one battle, he evolved, and looked amazing!

I still have several boxes to hatch. Always the way! Well, better get to it, they're not going to hatch themselves. After I train him, of course!

I might keep breeding Eevee in the future. I'm sure there's probably an Eeveelution we have not yet seen, and he could look pretty cool, so it might be worth breeding for whichever Eevee that happens to be. Also, I might want an Umbreon, too, if I can work out how to deal with Umbreon's moveset!

Now, I'm not really sure what I'm going to be hunting next. The problem is that there seems to be quite a lot of targets and sometimes it gets hard to choose what you want to go for next. Does anyone else get that problem?

I know I've been really lucky lately, and it's been amazing, so I hope I'm not annoying anyone by posting so much ...

Good luck, all!
    Congrats on that Espeon, and nm Mystro, mine was nicknamed Psysolar, hehe from my Pearl (Chained)
    FC WHITE 2 : FROZ 3569-0574-7035

TIME ZONE GMT+8

Congrats on recent shinies and good luck to all who is still hunting.
    Currently around 240 SRs for Crustle at the Seaside Cave, the one blocking the exit at the east side. Hope it shines soon.

Get well soon, Dangertrout...

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

aaaaaaaand... miserable March madness continues

I only really hunted for Shroomish, Route 32 and Abra today as I had to go to class.

Shroomish is now at 4005 *cries*...getting into the 4000's is really awful :/

Abra now stands at 17147 bought. *shudders*

Route 32 at 3360 RE.

All other hunts remain the same, I may hunt a bit more after I do some work.

Congrats on all the new shinies and good luck everyone.

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Right, so last time I posted I think I was just out of the hospital with a kidney infection preparing to be bedridden for a couple days. Which I was, frantically trying to get better in time for my trip out of town to a relatives place (where I didn't have internet access) and completely forgot to mention that I'd be away for a week during all that chaos.
    But I'm back and mostly better. Still some lingering symptoms tho, so back to the hospital tomorrow for me.
    Anyways, sorry for the delay; the OP is updated. (took forever to read through all those pages >.<)

As for Aprils CH: Easter is the first, how does everyone feel about hatching a shiny as the theme?
    There was a suggestion for chick / bunny pokemon, but I can only think of two families that would fit that criteria. Easter eggs seem to fit in that line of thinking tho, so I thought I'd float that instead.
    No vote this month, as I'm still in and out of hospitals, hope thats ok with you guys.
    Oh, I hope you'll be okay soon !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I haven't posted here for months and haven't really touched a Pokémon game during that time either. I'd tried once or twice to level up my shiny Muskedeer but eventually realised I don't care much for it anymore. I'm on holiday now for a week and yesterday I felt the tug to spend a bit of time shiny hunting. I ended up in the doubles grass outside Reversal Mountain in my White 2 and in the doubles grass on Route 9 in my Black.

My return to shiny hunting went off to a very good start as within only a few hundred encounters, I found a shiny Camerupt in White 2!
    Shiny Camerupt
    Calm nature
    Magma Armor

I'm still hunting in these two locations; not too bothered about what I get from Reversal Mountain and hoping for Liepard or Garbador from Route 9.

Congrats on all the new shinies since I was last here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post

Oh man, I hope you feel better! I'm prone to those too since I get reoccurring UTIs although it hasn't ever spread to my kidneys...yet...

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 175 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

Hatching a Shiny would be a good theme for next Month's CH, i want to hatch a shiny rattled magikarp so i can have a moxie gyarados. It'll be different from the SS gyarados as it'll have its DW ability, and if i hatch a non DW one ill just keep it a magikarp.

thanks guys =)
    I'm actually feeling a lot better this morning, so maybe it was just a residual side effect from the antibiotics that was bothering me. Looks like I can skip the hospital visit today ^_^

As far as pokemon news goes, I scrapped my B2 BQ because my bf wanted to play and I figured I'd save him some cash and let him play my game
    I'm half-heartedly hunting charmander again, but I think I want to hunt something else. Can't decide what tho....
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

I'm now at 8100 Re for shiny Litwick at Celestial Tower. I'm taking my time now do due me playing MH3U as much as I can. I also bought the Pikachu 3dsxL today ^_^ So now I can double hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatGoomba View Post
    I'm now at 8100 Re for shiny Litwick at Celestial Tower. I'm taking my time now do due me playing MH3U as much as I can. I also bought the Pikachu 3dsxL today ^_^ So now I can double hunt.
    Oh I hope it shines for you. I MMed my own litwick. I do not like the shiny forms of the evolved forms so I've kept it as a litwick. MMing it wasn't easy either.

I have an update... I am still on route 5 on my black 2 trying to get one of those shinies! I am currently at 5650 RE's and over twice the shiny charm odds. I am hoping to get the shiny before I reach 8190 RE's (3 times the shiny charm odds) but it isn't looking likely. This has been my longest RE hunt with the charm. Every other one has been under or at least close to the shiny charm odds. I have also been MMing on my white version and surprisingly have gotten some good IV pokemon but unfortunately out of the 5/8 boxes hatched so far no shiny. 3 more boxes to go so hopefully there is a shiny in there.

Congratulations to all recent shinies! Good luck to everyone still hunting. And I am liking the April CH idea! Well one suggestion missed off of this months ideas was the flying type as the "chicks" come from eggs and with there being a lot of flying types it would've had a variety of choices. But this idea is that but for every type so cool!
    Shinies are good.

Another shiny grumpig! This is a crazy hunt - and crazy month! 6 shinies so far... I really want skorupi to shine though!
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Pokemon Y - 3DS Friend Code - 0731-6148-7742
    Safari Pokemon - Fraxure, Noibat, Druddigon

36636901.jpg <-- Click!
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

The Masuda Method Watch with Porygon
    Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Hatched Count: 441
    Goal: Within 1000 Eggs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Random Encounter Watch with Porygon2
    Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Encounter Count: 606
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Soft Reset Watch with Porygon-Z
    Currently Soft Resetting for:
    Shiny Regice

Soft Reset Count: 132

Congratz on the recent shinies and Dangertrout,hope you'll feel better soon.^-^
    I was in need of 2 box of useless pokemon so that I could trade over my DWFs to my main black game so I started hatching Eevees.No shiny yet but I hope I'll get lucky with Eevee this time.
    I'm also SRing for Latias.I'm really excited for this hunt cause Latias is one of my favorite pokemon.I used to hate her shiny form but I've changed my mind.PLZ,Latias shine.I want to call her Alice! <3<3<3<3
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Congratz to Master Leo on Sandshrew, *Murkrow on Camerupt and Marvs on the 2nd Grumpig (hope Skorupi shines for you soon!). Also, welcome back Dangertrout! I was getting kinda worried for a sec there but I'm glad you're feeling better. :]

I'm slightly over 8k encounters at route 15 and I'm at day 25 of SRing for Registeel! If it doesn't shine today it will be my longest ongoing hunt surpassing my Mandibuzz hunt that I never completed last year. I'm pretty sure I must be near 20k SRs or probably even over it. So yea, this hunt is definitely testing my patience but I won't give up! Good luck everyone.
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/9/14
    Total Shinies: 260

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Hey! All who are waiting for a Dunsparce, let me know your FC - they are transferred... Oh, and 7,760 Tauros now...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

5,900 REs

Still trying for shiny cranidos MM GODANGIT SHINE ALREADY
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

The Masuda Method Watch with Porygon
    Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Hatched Count: 441
    Goal: Within 1000 Eggs
    The Random Encounter Watch with Porygon2
    Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Encounter Count: 606
    The Soft Reset Watch with Porygon-Z
    Currently Soft Resetting for:
    Shiny Regice

Soft Reset Count: 132

City, you and I must be REing the CURSED Route...i think considering your around 8.3k(ish) REs and im at around 9.5k REs and im assuming you're in the double grass aswell?...i always thought double grass is suppose to help speed hunting along XP....IDK...anyways good luck on your hunt...hopefully something will shine for us both soon
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Welp, looks like they gave me no choice. Now, I can legitimately do this!

N: Touko! What does the internet say about his Soft Reset Number?
    Touko: It's over 9000!
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

Never hatched so many eggs in one day... I think I started at around 120, now I'm at 280. No shiny Maractus yet. I'm not expecting it to shine for awhile though. If it's at least around 500 like my Charmander, I'll be happy. At least I like to stare at the adorableness of a Maractus, so I won't get sick of looking at them, like I did with Charmander.

Gratz to all recent shiny finds!

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Page 165 of 937 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast