Page 169 of 942 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 23538

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Day three of shiny trapinch. I put in each day 1,100 encounters, exactly...Odd? Since I had nothing to do all week - it's shiny hunting week lol
    Right now I'm up to 2,200, hoping it shines today since I'm less than 200 away from the shiny charm odds.

How far do you usually go over the odds of the shiny charm for random encounters?

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

All of my shiny charm hunts have been under the odds except for virizion but i gave up on that hunt for now

guys, this is not a trade thread. There are two trade forums, and you can VM/PM each other to exchange FCs.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Day 10 hunting in Leafgreen for 1st shiny for my badgequest! I hope something shines soon!
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014
    5. Froakie- December 19 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

YEAH! I just got two shinies almost in a row! I finally got the one that I really really want to get: shiny Lillipup!! And then I got another Pidove (who is now a Tranquill). Gotta edit my signature. Oh and good luck everyone!!

Lillipup (Male)
    Nature: Naive

Pidove (Female)

Next hunt: Riulo

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    All of my shiny charm hunts have been under the odds except for virizion but i gave up on that hunt for now
    Lucky :/ I'm buying two hundred repels at a time. I can't believe I ran out twice. I feel like me leaving to go to the mart is making me miss my shiny and making it longer >.>
    I'm at 2,700+ right now.

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Are you buying Super Repels instead of Max Repels? Super Repels are much more cost efficient, instead of paying 250 more for 50 extra steps.

Meanwhile, I am tempted to go REing on Platinum later, but I think I want to get a shiny on HG first before going back to it. Skarmory is now Lv42 and is doing well, but I have no nicknames for it unfortunately. I won't NN it, but any ideas?
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

ohjeez along with the Super Repel > Max Repel thing you could use the {save-use repels-soft reset} thing, worked for me when i hunted shiny Axew in Mistralton Cave and with my shiny Tynamo(got Ferroseed instead ) hunt at Chargestone Cave (you dont have to SR just another option for you instead of buying more and more Repels...)

im still REing hoping for something to shine before 20k...but we'll see...also still SRing FRs Gamecorner Scyther with nothing yet(not keeping # count just SRing :P)
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 29th March 2013 at 8:14 PM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    Are you buying Super Repels instead of Max Repels? Super Repels are much more cost efficient, instead of paying 250 more for 50 extra steps.

Meanwhile, I am tempted to go REing on Platinum later, but I think I want to get a shiny on HG first before going back to it. Skarmory is now Lv42 and is doing well, but I have no nicknames for it unfortunately. I won't NN it, but any ideas?
    From join avenue I get the 36 Max for about 13k - i'd pay 25k in the store for them! I just get em because I like to have more repels on hand just in case I run out of Supers. (I'm also not toooooo concerned with cash value since the white tree hallow is keeping me in the 1.5mil area.)
    But after that I bought 250 super repels. I always buy super repels. I've now used over 350 repels and no shiny trapinch! I think around 5 pm, I'm going to go to eggs for a bit.

ohjeez along with the Super Repel > Max Repel thing you could use the {save-use repels-soft reset} thing, worked for me when i hunted shiny Axew in Mistralton Cave and with my shiny Tynamo(got Ferroseed instead ) hunt at Chargestone Cave (you dont have to SR just another option for you instead of buying more and more Repels...)
    How long did it take you? I was thinking about doing that but something deep in my dumb ole' brain keeps thinking if I turn it off and the numbers regenerate it'll take longer :c

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

both took 9-10k REs and these were both on white 1 so no Shiny Charm and didnt use any Pass Powers(like Encounter+[or whatever]). all depends on luck(...or RNG ABUSE...but i go with the luck). i know 9-10k was quite a bit but i think it was because of my GREAT luck before/after them(Metang 126RE/Dratini 4RE!!/Absol 300RE/etc) in fact i think im paying for all my past luck now on my route 15 hunt...close to 20k atm...

i hope you find/get who you're hunting for quickly gl to all aswell!!

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

I'm on 728 hatches for Eevee. My time is gonna be limited today because I have to go to work in two hours, but i'm gonna hatch some more eggs tonight when I get back home.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

I moved over to virbank complex a couple of days ago to take a break from reversal/skorupi hunt and just caught a shiny magby!
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Pokemon Y - 3DS Friend Code - 0731-6148-7742
    Safari Pokemon - Fraxure, Noibat, Druddigon

now at 300+ eggs for charmander still going strong not expecting it to shine soon but it would be awesome if it did. I'm also back to hunting in my platinum BQ im gonna hunt on it until im done with it so hopefully rotom decides to appear sooner or later now at 3k for him. I decided i get my charmander i would do a name quest wish me luck everyone and good luck to you all!

congrats@ royal_qeca on lillipup and pidove, huge gl to city of delusion and JAWAYami
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 29th March 2013 at 11:25 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Congrats to Crimson_Blazer x2, Zcrux, City of Delusion, bro, ohjeezitskim, Shine, Chachi, SoraNight, TheMaster327, JohnNiles, Pidjiken, cocoadragon, RaichuArcanine, pokemaster13, LucarioMan101, AquaRegisteel, Royal_Qeca, and Marvs!

Phew I need to update more often
    Goodluck to everyone on their hunts! Especially Ceecee-typhlosion, City of Delusion, JAWAYami, and ohjeezitskim They will show up eventually!

For me, I have reached 420 SR's this past week. Since it's the long weekend now I might be able to dual hunt in reversal mountain, but maybe after I complete my dungeon game :3c
    Tweet Tweet | Shiny Hunt Tumblr

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Soft resetting still. Regice will be my first Legendary SR shiny.
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

The Masuda Method Watch with Porygon
    Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Hatched Count: 441
    Goal: Within 1000 Eggs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Random Encounter Watch with Porygon2
    Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Encounter Count: 606
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Soft Reset Watch with Porygon-Z
    Currently Soft Resetting for:
    Shiny Regice

Soft Reset Count: 132

Congrats to everyone on their awesome shinies and good luck to all those who are still hunting!

Nothing too exciting going on, I just can't seem to stay interested in any of my hunts for very long, though I probably just burned myself with my nearly constant hunting.

Was going to go after Kyogre and Rayquaze on my Heart Gold but realized i hadn't picked up my Kanto starter from Oak yet, so I decided to SR for a shiny Squirtle. Why Squirtle? Have no idea, guess I just wanted it more than a shiny Bulbasuar. Haven't gotten many SRs, only about 1,840 or so.

Haven't done much hunting if any at all for shiny Snivy, being stuck at a mere 330 SRs with no real motivation to do anymore right now.

My shiny charm Latias hunt isn't going much faster, only 150 SRs, I am able to do a few SRs before growing bored and moving on to another hunt.

Then last week I decided to MM a shiny male Shinx as I lost the the one I had on my Diamond when it mysteriously vanished two summers ago. I want a male Shinx so I can name him after the golden tabby I had raised from a bottle when I was twelve. It's supposed to be a kind of tribute to him, as the tabby died several years ago due to an injury. So here's to hoping that I can get my little Gizmo back! Only 105 eggs hatched so far will probably pick up the hunt more this weekend.

And since I just got to the point in my Platinum version where I have to face Giratina, I figured 'what the heck' and did a few SRs for him too before getting restless again. He stands at 100 SRs

I'm hoping for a short hunt on at least one of these. My last eight hunts have all been over 5,000 SRs or REs and my last MM took 3,700 eggs, so I feel like my games owe me at least one short hunt by now. So yeah, just taking a bit of a break right now waiting to get my desire to hunt to spark again.

Thanks for the luck guys, its most appreciated...and needed...was/is feeling pretty discouraged(20k in double grass has never happened to me before..) GOOD LUCK on all your hunts too..may they be MUCH quicker then mine XP

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Really quick update, I've been busy lately!

I've decided to put all my attention into my Snivy hunt, went from 1461 SR to 1525 today so I'm off to an okay start. Might also do Reversal Mountain on the side of White 2 just because of Shiny Charm making it a simpleish side hunt, but not starting that one yet!

Congrats to everyones shinies and good luck! I will be doing CH next month, but I might only br able to complete 1 shiny because of Snivy, we'll see!
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

Gratz to LucarioMan101 on Growlithe, AquaRegisteel on Skarmory, Royal_Qeca on Lillipup AND Pidove (lucky!) and Marvs on Magby!

Well I decided to get the shiny charm sooner than planned so hopefully Registeel doesn't take too much longer! I finally get to put this charm to the test, hope it doesn't let me down. Good luck everyone!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X:

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten shinies recently.

Update I am still REing at route 5 on black 2 (with shiny charm) and no shiny yet. I have been going slow as well due to time and also trying to MM on white version. I am currently at 7550 RE's and I am getting fed up now it has been my longest RE hunt with the charm and the sight of those four gen V pokemon is getting on my nerves. I want one of them to shine soon. I think I will aim for 8100 and then decide whether to go on or not.

Good luck to everyone else still hunting!
    Shinies are good.

Holy crap! My lucky streak continues! Six days ago I caught my shiny Latios, yesterday I found a shiny Sawk after 570 REs, and today I stumbled upon a shiny Minccino?!

http://imageshack.us/a/img37/8238/img0058xg.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img195/4001/img0061vnc.jpg

This Shiny Charm is finally starting to give me some really fast hunts! Hopefully my shiny streak will continue, because I'm going to have a good amount of hunting time next week.

Congrats on the shinies guys, and good luck on your hunts! Hopefully you find yours soon Scrufox, that's an extremely long Shiny Charm hunt!

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

Hatched the first member of my shiny team I'm trying to assemble 2013-03-29 22.28.24.jpg

Ivs
    Hp-27
    Atk-10
    Def-12
    SpAtk-10
    SpDef-27
    Spd-10

Will MM for next team member until the next CH starts. I'll make sure I count eggs hatched this time.
    Last edited by J-Tech; 30th March 2013 at 6:54 AM.

Oh my gosh finally after 3 months of breeding - with the MM + shiny charm may I add - I managed to hatch a shiny Venonat. I'm so happy but also a bit disgruntled at the length of time it took.

Oh well, I've already EV-trained him and evolved him into a Venomoth. Blue venomoths are just so gorgeous! I'm going to be training him up to level 100, once my baby's all trained I shall move on to a shiny roggenrola.
    Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

grats on Minccino, Zorua, and especially Venonat(MMing him again as soon as i find a shiny on Route 15[at 1050 eggs hatched for him atm])

got to 18,220 REs so far and nothing yet, hoping something shines before 20k...oh funny story...i was REing while watching TV and all of a sudden i heard the sound of a pokeball being thrown so i look down and realized i accidently hit where the "BAG" button was 3x and it threw a luxury ball at a NORMAL Pupitar and BOOM caught it...no Crit Capture, NO Dmg/conditions....3 shakes and caught...afterwards i kinda facepalmed like "...really *sigh*" but ill continue my REing till a shiny *___add_any_pokemon_on_this_routes_name_here__* shows up XP

add-on: oh my watchog fainted(darn sometimes quick Fearow...) and my shiny Chimecho is down to 1hp(used him to heal Watchog in a few double battles...i dont have/didnt buy any healing/reviving items...so heal pulse/heal bell is the best i got...and apparently i caught POKERUS :P
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 30th March 2013 at 9:01 AM.

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Was walking in the grass for 6 HOURS and what do you know, I stumbled upon a shiny audino^^

The day after in my Diamond Version, I found a shiny medicham after saying" I really should just play my black2"

Page 169 of 942 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast