Page 172 of 941 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 23509

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    What is the chance of getting a shiny just breeding two normal pokemon?
    its the 1/8192 odds, like finding an RE shiny(but you see WAY less pokemon)...but it is still possible just takes longer then MM(usually...some people are lucky..)
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Congrats on the Regi

Master Leo is back with another LG BQ shiny! This little pecker came about after only 2,149 RE's. Again, not exactly what I wanted, but I'll make it work.

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2dma2kz.jpg[/IMG]

Looking at my BQ team so far, I'd say I'm going to get destroyed by a strong Ice type D:
    I don't know why, but I very like your Badge Quest. I have the feeling that playing on a LeafGreen version is more difficult than a Black or White... Too bad, it wasn't a Vulpix or a Meowth, but Pidgeot is badass naturally and the shiny one is even better, so I'm pretty sure you'll still be happy with it. Good luck !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Well, looks like only four shinies this month. But I cannot complain, since I've had zero since November.
    3-18-2013 I hatched a shiny Shroomish, named Mango! -417 eggs
    3-20-2013 First random encounter ever! Petilil named Azalea -926 REs
    3-21-2013 Second RE! Magnemite in Virbank Complex Aimant -710 REs
    3-26-2013 3rd RE! Skarmory, Soran at around 500 REs

I've been hunting trapinch for a very long time. I'm over 4,500 encounters and 280 eggs with shiny charm. (About 4,000 since last shiny)

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

Congrats to the recent shinies, especially City of Delusion!
    I'm sorry for giving such a blanket congrats, but i'm rather lazy at this moment since it's easter
    I am at the moment at 628 SR, and still slowly going as i'm working on my project at the same time, maybe last minute i'll go really instense and get a shiny to conclude march? I doubt it

For me, my march madness contained 3 shinies
    Feebas - hatched
    Whirlepede - RE
    and Petilil - RE
    The most I ever gotten, but this is the first time i got serious about shiny hunting~!
    Tweet Tweet | Shiny Hunt Tumblr

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Well, now my baby venonat is finally a beautiful level 100 blue Venomoth! I've been training him for nearly like 7 hours straight lol.

I've decided to hunt for shiny altaria by RE next instead of roggenrola by MM. I have never ever gotten a shiny through random encounter so I'm going to be using the repel trick in abundant shrine. I'm so excited for my first ever RE shiny!
    Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

After 9219 RE shiny Litwick appeared. But I ran away! I'm so mad right now. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatGoomba View Post
    After 9219 RE shiny Litwick appeared. But I ran away! I'm so mad right now. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Argh, that's too unlucky. Hope you'll find another one soon !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatGoomba View Post
    Ouch. That's unfortunate. Just keep trying!

I'm at 360 eggs hatched right now for my shiny Maractus, with no luck right now. (Why do I feel like no one wants a shiny Maractus?) 145 more and I pass my shiny Charmander in terms of eggs hatched. Hopefully I'll get it before then.

Grats to all shinies captured/hatched. Sorry for not congratulating everyone individually, but the last time I posted was 10~ pages ago. I do constantly stalk look at this thread, so I see what you guys find.
    Last edited by Xionea; 1st April 2013 at 3:44 AM.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

I got Pokerus, but I'd much rather get a shiny, as shinies are more common. Agggh! I wish I could choose to get a shiny instead...
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

I am so happy right now! So I got my shiny Koffing on the first day of my spring break, and now here I am, with two hours left of spring break, with a shiny Eevee! It was a pain to catch; I only had two pokéballs left. The only problem I have with it is that I don't know what to evolve it into. It is Naive natured (+Speed, -Special Defence), so maybe Jolteon? Anyone have any ideas?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Congrats to everyone who got a shiny since my last post. I didn't get any luck with march madness, only obtained 1 shiny, my oddish, on the 5th of march. And I am only posting to update my hunts not with news on a new shiny. Even without a shiny I should try posting here more instead of lurking as I believe my last post was about my oddish. Anyway back to my hunts. As it stands my hunts are as follows:

Horsea via fishing on B2 with shiny charm at 3,580 encounters.
    Skorupi via MM on B at 1,590 eggs.
    HG BQ#4 at 124hrs approx 22,000 REs.
    W2 BQ #2 at 10,309 RE's
    W BQ #2 at 3,900 RE's

So 4 of my hunts are over the odds. Although the horsea hunt is over SC odds I still have motivation for it, but I'm losing motivation on the others. My HG I haven't picked up in nearly a week. I was going strong on my W2 BQ until I passed 10,000 again (my lillipup took just over 10,000) so starting the BQ with 2 longish hunts is a bit of a downer. And my MM hunt is ok, its just frustrating as there are many targets I wish to MM. And with my W BQ even though its under the odds I'm going to give up on it for 2 reasons, first because of my 2 other BQ's I think I was just to ambitious to try 3 at once. Second because I'm just more interested in playing through the game again and thats going to bring me more enjoyment than the BQ.

Sorry for the mini essay. Good luck with all your hunts, especially those stuck on longer hunts like myself.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Congrats on all the recent finds! I've paused Growlithe at 2,120 eggs which is over double the 1/024 odds and am now hunting Aipom via MM on Black 2 and Articuno via SR on Firered. Good luck as always guys!
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Congrats on recent shinies caught and good luck to those whose still hunting.
    Around 2,818 SRs for Crustle in Seaside Cave for 7 days. I started to have a doubt that this Crustle won't shine anymore.
    Please, someone can confirm again that the Crustle could shine? I know I ask it before but I need more inspiration. Thanks again.
    -----------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    Well I'm not entirely sure it can be shiny but I found this. I don't know if that helps much since it hasn't been tested but if you're still feeling iffy about it maybe you could hunt Dwebble? If you hunt it at the Desert Resort entrance you can repel trick it so that it appears all the time! Good luck :].
    Thanks for a reply. May be I would stop SRing for Crustle if I reach the 8,192 or when I really get sick of SRing. Or if it don't shine before I go to bed, I will try your suggestion of finding a shiny Dwebble instead after beating up the league.
    Last edited by blue8arman; 1st April 2013 at 1:50 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Welp
    I did go really intense with SR
    And I did end up with a shiny after 760 SR
    http://i.imgur.com/wbCR6vl.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/euFH5qg.jpg
    This pretty much concludes my March Madness with 4 shinies instead of 3, wow I was so shocked! I even got it live.
    Dang
    Just
    Dang
    Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHIgL13Favg
    Tweet Tweet | Shiny Hunt Tumblr

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by blue8arman View Post
    Congrats on recent shinies caught and good luck to those whose still hunting.
    Around 2,818 SRs for Crustle in Seaside Cave for 7 days. I started to have a doubt that this Crustle won't shine anymore.
    Please, someone can confirm again that the Crustle could shine? I know I ask it before but I need more inspiration. Thanks again.
    Well I'm not entirely sure it can be shiny but I found this. I don't know if that helps much since it hasn't been tested but if you're still feeling iffy about it maybe you could hunt Dwebble? If you hunt it at the Desert Resort entrance you can repel trick it so that it appears all the time! Good luck :].

Thanks for all the gratz you guys! So glad that hunt is over with but now since I have a lot of MM targets I'm gonna try to get as many as I can for the CH! I'll be starting with Eevee, I've MM'd one before and it is now a Espeon so this time I'll be going for Umbreon. Already have the parents ready so I'll be starting soon, hopefully it doesn't take too long. Gratz on any recent shinies and sorry to hear about the Litwick, TheGreatGoomba, hopefully you reclaim it soon. Good luck everyone.
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/9/14
    Total Shinies: 260

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Hey guys..

Up to 50k of encounters overall and still no shiny.

I've been working on my Abra and Torchic hunts today, now up to 19750 Abras, and 10000x2 SR for Torchic, so 20000 pokemon seen overall.

I also went ahead and followed some people on tumblr who update on their shinies, if I recall, ohemgeeitskim and starrah I have followed you, and someone with the username petite-sylveon followed me. I am acceptanceofmistakes btw.

Anyway, congrats on all the new shinies and good luck everyone.

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Found a Shiny Wild abra <3
    Caught it with mean look and a pokeball <3

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

I only have three self caught shinies~

My first one was a Shellos in Diamond - the funny thing is that it was a chain breaker LMAO I was chaining Luxio and then boom shiny Shellos.

Second was a Ferroseed I randomly encountered in my first run of White.

Third was in Soul Silver. I decided was saving a place in my team for either a Pokemon that was strong against grass or a shiny, then the next pokemon I encountered was a shiny Pidgey. Pidgeot is my favourite bird pokemon too, so it was kinda creepy...

"said i'm, i'm high class,
    and this is where you brought me?"

tumblr | deviantart

Spoiler:- my shinies -:

Congrats to TheEliteEmpoleon, starrrah and Bariokie for the shinies! Everyone else too, who's not on this page.
    I'm at 210 eggs for Solosis right now, no shiny yet but I'm not too worried about that yet, since my Vanillite hunt took over 1000 eggs. I do hope Solosis decides to shine before I hit 1k.

Good luck on hunt guys.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

I think the next hunt is to hatch a shiny. Lucky for all the people like me MMing for shinies!
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

The Masuda Method Watch with Porygon
    Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Cranidos

Hatched Count: 441
    Goal: Within 1000 Eggs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Random Encounter Watch with Porygon2
    Currently Hunting for:
    Shiny Vibrava

Encounter Count: 606
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Soft Reset Watch with Porygon-Z
    Currently Soft Resetting for:
    Shiny Regice

Soft Reset Count: 132

Quote Originally Posted by starrrah View Post
    Welp
    I did go really intense with SR
    And I did end up with a shiny after 760 SR
    http://i.imgur.com/wbCR6vl.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/euFH5qg.jpg
    This pretty much concludes my March Madness with 4 shinies instead of 3, wow I was so shocked! I even got it live.
    Dang
    Just
    Dang
    Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHIgL13Favg
    Ahahah ! I just watched the video and it looks like you're happy, even if it's not the Totdile that you wished. "Onnnwh, he's so cute. Look at him, oooonh! Look at that fluffy ball of... leaves..." all over again in the video. Congratulations, Chikorita is my Johto starter and I'm glad you have it. But if I was you I would be very sad that this one isn't a female. Oh anyway, my name isn't Sarah, so, good luck in your Soul Silver Badge Quest ! What will be your next hunt before Falkner ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by PolygonalPorygon View Post
    I think the next hunt is to hatch a shiny. Lucky for all the people like me MMing for shinies!
    Yep, this months CH is to hatch a shiny pokemon. You don't have to use MM if you prefer the 1/8192 odds, btw.
    I'm MMing Growlithe right now. Probably at around 200 hatched, hoping for a short hunt since I didn't get any shinies last month
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Good luck to everyone of you to complete this month's community hunt ! I decided to use the Masuda Method to hatch a shiny Sewaddle for that community hunt. Wish me luck !
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 1st April 2013 at 9:35 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

haha im pretty lucky and unlucky at the same time charmander hasnt shined yet and when it does shine it will count for the CH . anyway grats on the registeel city its an awesome shiny! my at 450 eggs hatched for charmander and im at 3000 SRs for rotom good luck everyone~
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Going to start my Golett hunt tonight. I really hope I get a shiny this month! Good luck to everybody!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Page 172 of 941 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast