Page 174 of 947 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 23658

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

funny thing is, is that my shiny Haxorus is Modest too...makes me wonder...:P after i heard Modest nature was best i was like "...yeah uh-huh sure it is :P"

anyways im half way through my 125 nat eggs...starting 3rd box now...so probably around 1360 or so hatched so far...cant wait for that blue moth to show up.

gl on all hunts
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

After 401 eggs
    and just over 5,000 random encounters
    I hatched a shiny trapinch with bashful nature
    Happy April Fools to me lol
    and perfect IVs in attack and defense!
    will upload pictures as soon as I can go on tumblr! (I'll make my boyfriend's game lag!)
    Which means, Community Hunt Complete!

-- edit; complete IVs
    Trapinch's IVs 21/31/31/23/5/11

shinytrapinch.jpg

--Edit; my next hunt is going to be litwick, Today I'm going to MM and switch to RE tomorrow. i'm at 130 eggs and over 3,000 RES
    Last edited by ohjeezitskim; 2nd April 2013 at 5:39 PM.

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

omg COMMUNITY HUNT COMPLETE. i mm'd a cacnea which was my CH target for last month >.> MY 9 WEEK DRY SPELL HAS ENDED! HAZAAH!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79...psd673d167.jpg

Now on Day 14 hunting at Route 22nd in Leafgreen for first badge quest shiny! Still nothing. I feel like I am for sure over the odds on this! But I have no clue how many random encounters I've done.
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014
    5. Froakie- December 19 2014
    6. Ralts-December 22nd 2014
    7. Taillow- Dec 24th 2014
    8. Buneary- Dec 26th 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Sorry for the new post, but I'd rather not edit my last post a 3rd time. I won't post again for another couple days unless I get a shiny though!

Anyways, Snivy pictures!

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0e2beb35.jpg
    http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9dbd7a6e.jpg
    http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7acb98fc.jpg

Edit: I also worked out roughly what Snivy's IV's are, though I've never done it before so excuse me if it's wrong!

Snivy - #495 (Timid)
    Male (♂)
    HP: 29
    Att: 3 - 9
    Def: 6 - 13
    SpA: 10 - 17
    SpD: 14 - 20
    Speed: 13 - 20

I'm undecided what hunt I'll move on to next, but it feels good to have Snivy out of the way! I'm going to probably do at least 300 more Mudkip first, and then do a bit of dual hunting at Reversal Mountain on White 2 (shiny charm) and another game, unsure which. I'm considering going straight into badge 2 on Black 2, but I don't know yet where I want to hunt! Will most probably be Virbank Complex or Floccesy Ranch but it could also be the Route before Virbank City with the doubles grass, forgotten the name D:
    I also have my Platinum BQ though, which I'm stuck completely on. I have no idea where to hunt, I wanted to repel trick Buneary but I don't have much money at this point of the game. I really wish I could just cheat and do Rotom T_T
    I guess I'll have to decide eventually. As soon as I finish my current playthrough of SoulSilver though, I'm SRing the starters until I get Totodile, I'm extremely excited for that already!

Anyways, for now, I'm training up Snivy to beat Cheren, and then I'll get to hatching Mudkip eggs! Good luck everyone else!
    Last edited by Lunafloon; 2nd April 2013 at 10:58 AM.
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

Congrats on recent shinies caught and good luck to those whose still hunting.
    After 3,033 SRs and 7 days of SRing, I decided to quit my SRing for Crustle in Seaside Cave and defeated the Pokemon League. I will continue my shiny Crustle hunt after finishing the other side-quests.
    Thanks to City Of Delusion for helping me to decide.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Cocoadragon, you know that the chaining roamers is actually an april fools trick. He used a wild pokemon modifier, and edited his video a lot too.

But oh my word congrats on every single shiny recently obtained! There's been a lot of them recently, most of them including MMing.

As for me, I haven't a clue as to where I should hunt on W2. I hit 3,200 REs on Route 32, so that's one hunt that I am making progress on.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

So, I was gathering all the Unown forms to transfer, when this appeared... It was level 20, which was the level I was catching them at, and it's got a Mild nature...
    http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/...ps43d36cc9.jpg.

Shoutouts to Ceecee, who was on SHU chat when I found it, and AquaRegisteel who joined shortly afterwards...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

6,300 Run Aways

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    So, I was gathering all the Unown forms to transfer, when this appeared... It was level 20, which was the level I was catching them at, and it's got a Mild nature...
    http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/...ps43d36cc9.jpg.

Shoutouts to Ceecee, who was on SHU chat when I found it, and AquaRegisteel who joined shortly afterwards...
    I love that photo! It looks like you have a shiny Unown hovering outside your window with the brick wall glare on your game lol.

*edit* on that note, I am home sick today and think I'm going to pop my Firefly DVD in and hatch Eevee eggs!
    Last edited by Laurelai; 2nd April 2013 at 4:27 PM.
    My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

Well, this is probably my last update for today, but I might MM for something and actually hold in there for 1,200 eggs or so. 100 Eggs is the highest I've hatched before giving up, but the CH is inspiring me to do so. I'll just pull up a page full of every shiny sprite, then look and decide from there. A nice foreign parent would be nice, but not until I've decided my target.
    I'll go for something nice, instead of beginner's shinies (Munna/general low step rate pokemon). Any suggestions though?

Hmm...I like the idea of Seedot...I have an idea. I just began hatching for Larvesta, so I could get 5 eggs, hatch and SR them, do 6 SRs and then switch parents. Staryu in fact, I have no Seedot...

Sorted! Got a Staryu parent, a Volcarona with Flame Body and of course, the Larvesta parent with Everstone for Timid nature

Quick question? I heard that when you do the recieve 5 eggs and SR method, the first egg is always the same...is this true?
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 2nd April 2013 at 6:01 PM.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    Well, this is probably my last update for today, but I might MM for something and actually hold in there for 1,200 eggs or so. 100 Eggs is the highest I've hatched before giving up, but the CH is inspiring me to do so. I'll just pull up a page full of every shiny sprite, then look and decide from there. A nice foreign parent would be nice, but not until I've decided my target.
    I'll go for something nice, instead of beginner's shinies (Munna/general low step rate pokemon). Any suggestions though?
    I suggest Seedot, Beldum or Chingling. Beldum because Metagross is a shiny I really like. The other two because I don't see anyone hunt those often, so they clearly need more love

Did a few more Growlithe last night, but I'm a little disheartened now. I'm almost at 600 eggs at this point, with nothing to show for it I've also done tons of encounters and SRs on this file since my shiny Pansear in February. Having the shiny charm, I feel like I should have seen something sparkle by now. : /

@Aqua, that's true in BW2. you can just reject the first egg and then continue with your plan
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 2nd April 2013 at 6:04 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Gratz to wobbanut on Ponyta, ohjeezitskim on Trapinch, VictorC on Cacnea and TheMaster327 on the random Unown! There seems to be a lot of luck going around lately so that's nice.

I've hatched 240 eggs so far for Eevee and I'm around 6k REs at Route 15. Really hoping I don't get any long hunts like Registeel but ya never know! Also, @AquaRegisteel, you should MM Staryu! Shiny Starmie looks amazing imo. Well, good luck everyone!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Buneary. (MM)

First post on here. I've been chaining shinies in diamond. Found fifteen yesterday! I found two larvitar, eight girafarig, four ponyta, and a tyrogue. All have horrible natures and Ivs. Also have shiny miltank and roselia. Ready to find more here shortly, hopefully a shiny swellow.

Hi guys Congrats to the master on unown, kitty on eevee, city on registeel (and of course Haxorus lol), lunafloon on snivy and kim on trapinch.
    I have now hatched 210 squirtles and more on the way. Im synching for a bold nature which i know is wise. Im finding it quite hard to distingush shiny and normal though, because of only the shell changing dramatically. I have to double check .
    Good luck to all on your hunts!
    Last edited by *PKMN Trainer Paddy*; 2nd April 2013 at 7:03 PM.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Found a shiny panpour a shiny axew and a shiny deino!

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Unown's IVs are shocking... 1|24|0|8|5|24. Just as well, as it's not likely to be used in battle!
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

6,300 Run Aways

My shinies so far are... Nincada and rhyhorn, they're the only normal shinies I have I think but I do have shiny event milotic, zapdos, ho oh (up for trade) lavatar (the World Cup one) although she's almost a Tyranitar now, victini, manaphy, shymin, regirock, dialga, palkia, origin form giratina, groundor, rayquaza, kyogre (imo the coolest ive seen so far) to name the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I have a shiny dragonite too actually that I got from a trade. I can't garunte they are all authentic but I know at least the event ones are real for
    sure.

Actually I have a shiny charmander I got from a friend who bred him with DW ability. I also have a couple of shiny Japanese dittos that I acquired for setting up my breeding.

EDIT : in fact no he's not DW as that would be impossible due to no dream world female starters.

Actually I've just realised I have a lot more. 2x shiny Rotom - W, a shiny genesect, jirachi, event entei. I have a shiny deoxys and darkrai on the way to me too collecting shinies is like a disease. Haha.

Edit: shiny mew 2. I should just go and check my box and do this properly really. Where can I get one of them shiny tick off things.
    Last edited by Shiny Bulbasaurrr; 2nd April 2013 at 10:58 PM.
    Pokémon Black 2 FC : 4996 5127 0664

I've got a shiny magneton (gonna train it to magnezone soon), a shiny golduck, a shiny linoone, and a shiny gyarados. I've also got another shiny gyarados, from the heartgold storyline, but to me, I don't consider it to be a true shiny pokemon.

magikarp.png Got my first shiny today. Im 18 and got leafgreen on my phone. Havent played pokemon blue since I was in like 3rd grade. I plan on buying a ds towards x and y release. It is a lax nature which seems to be my favorite so far.

CH COMPLETE Congratz to everyone that has obtained a shiny in April, hopefully this thread can be filled with shinies this month.

On the 314 egg hatched shiny 2013-04-02 16.47.27.jpg appeared.
    Ivs
    Hp-23
    Atk-27
    Def-3
    Sp.Atk-2
    Sp.Def-25
    Spd-1
    Just realized that I didn't give my last few shinies nicknames. Guess I be so ecstatic that I forget :/

Congrats to cocoadragon on Rotom, Lunafloon on Snivy (I sent you a private message, but I don't know if it went through. Let me know), Scrufox86 on Gothita, wobbanut on Ponyta, ohjeezitsskim on Trapinch, victorC on Cacnea, theMaster327 on Unown, Venonat on Magikarp, and J-tech on Timburr.

I'm getting better at this congratulating thing

I started the Beldum hunt last night and I'm up to 65 eggs. I hoping it'll hatch soon, but I just started, so probably not. But this MM has already been a lot more enjoyable than my pidgey MM hunt (I didn't finish it.) Starting this hunt brings up a question though. What is the most efficient way you guys have found to MM?

Well, good luck on all your hunts. There has already been so much success this month and I expect that to continue.
    Last edited by HGaddict; 3rd April 2013 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Wrong egg count XD
    Soul Silver Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: Current hunt (RE in Route 36):

Ruby Badge Quest
    #1: #2:

Quote Originally Posted by Venonat View Post
    magikarp.png Got my first shiny today. Im 18 and got leafgreen on my phone. Havent played pokemon blue since I was in like 3rd grade. I plan on buying a ds towards x and y release. It is a lax nature which seems to be my favorite so far.
    I hope you mean 3DS since X and Y are for that and not DS...

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who congratulated me on getting Mystro, especially AquaRegisteel, Papousse, starrrah, Charizardmaster#1, and eleiefarozi. I really appreciate it.

Also, congratulations to everyone who has gotten a shiny since then. I had every intention of congratulating you all individually, but there's so many pages to go through, and I'm not really feeling too well lately. You see, I was at gym the other day, and I rolled my ankle. No, not doing anything strenuous, or death defying, or showing off or anything like that - I was merely walking and stepped down off a platform, and BAM. I would show a picture, but there's probably not many people who want to see it! I feel so unco! I've been on crutches and it's been pretty awesome! (Not!)

But as a result, I just don't have the patience to go through so many pages, I hope you understand. Just know that I read it all and I'm very happy for all of those who have succeeded in their hunts and have gotten the shiny they've wished for.

I've been hunting a fair bit, but nothing has appeared yet in my HGLBQ. That L stands for Lopsided :P (we all know that by now!) but I just need one more shiny there, and it will be all above board! I think I know what I'm going to do for at least one other badge. I'll be doing a MM of a Pokemon that I've always wanted, but never was able to get via SR. It might be for my 8th badge, I'm not sure.

Also, in regards to Webby's name, I've come up with others to go into the "pile". Any thoughts, guys?

Webby, Arachne, Silky, Spinner, Portia, Venom, Weaver, Spinneret, Charlotte, Netty, Athena, Bitsy, Mitsy, Scarlet

I'm thinking Silky ... I kind of like the idea of a "cute" name for a Pokemon that doesn't look all that cute.

Good luck everyone! Also, take care of yourself, Dangertrout.
    Last edited by Kyle Clarthy; 3rd April 2013 at 2:00 AM.

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

Congrats to everyone on their Shinies! Sorry but I haven't posted for like a month, so sorry I can't do all of the thanks individually.
    I'm still hatching Emolga and I'm around 500 and still hatching, loading up the boxes with eggs now. Planning to hatch 1-2 boxes and then SR. I'm losing motivation though

After getting shiny Camerupt I decided to stay REing at Reversal Mountain in my White 2 while REing in Route 9 on my Black. Eventually, though, this began to drag. I wasn't really wanting any of the shinies that could be found at Reversal Mountain and the Gothorita and their Frisk ability slowed down the RE's in the other game.

So, after flicking through Pokéarth, I settled on some new spots: Dreamyard for White 2 and Route 12 for Black. My big want from the Dreamyard was Liepard but I would have been happy with anything bar Raticate. There was nothing major I wanted from Route 12, I just thought it had a nice selection of Pokémon, though I didn't really want another Tranquill. After a bit I started hoping I'd get either Cherrim or Sunkern (I thought Sunflora looked nice and it's got a very different colour to a lot of shinies).

And after roughly 10,500 overall RE's (Camerupt ate my Shiny Charm), I just found a shiny Sunkern!

Vs Shiny Sunkern

It doesn't look too different from the normal version but I'd seen enough of them by this point that I still realised straight away. xD I'm also thankful that I'd been browsing live encounter videos and happened upon a fail video where a Sunkern KO'd itself due to Solar Power. I remembered this video just after I switched my Samurott in and a quick check showed that Sunkern would know Sunny Day, though obviously I didn't know what the ability was.

Didn't want to take a chance, so I brought in Mushurna, put him to sleep and caught him in the second Heal Ball.

Serious nature
    Solar Power

He didn't end up using Sunny Day anyway but I'm glad I didn't risk it! I evolved him into Sunflora but it doesn't look as good as I was expecting so I switched off without saving.

Sunflora
    Sparkles

Congrats on all the new shinies since my last post.

Page 174 of 947 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast